Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass(ive TiTS) Effect (pods6827 & firestarter09)

pods6827

Supernova
As Steven Shepard Steele flew his ship towards Tavros Station, his thoughts were not filled with advanced technologies or beautiful alien girls, as they usually were. No, the only thing on his mind was the message he'd gotten the day before, from his father's lawyer. That his old man, Victor Steele himself, hadn't contacted him directly had set off warning klaxons in his head. His worst fears were confirmed when the message had contained not only the news of his passing, but also the funeral arrangements. He'd immediately arranged for a leave of absence from the Alliance Navy so he could attend the funeral on Tavros Station. Snapping out of his funk, the captain noticed that he was beginning to approach the station's docks and began preparing for his arrival.

After landing his ship in a private dock, Steven started walking towards the residential area, where he knew his siblings had a home. Along the way he passed by a number of different races, even seeing a krogan who appeared to have taken quite a few fertility treatments if the size of his quad was any judge. Eventually he arrived at their door and knocked, waiting to be let in by one of them.

Menta Shepard Steele hissed and groaned as she got up from the couch that was placed in the back of the living room, apparently there had been some stuff going, involving her father and well her and sister Meena had been keeping their minds off it. "For fucks sake!" She slurred to herself as she approached the door, not even aware that she was naked and had some morning wood, her twin tails curling and moving as she walked with each step, her cat ears twitched and swiveled as she still groggy, her long grey hair disheveled an bangs hanged in her amber eyes. You may have noticed the cat parts of her, well you see she and her twin sister were kaithrit's, unlike their brother Steven. Her hand grabbed the knob to the door giving it a turn and then a pull. "YES!" She slurred out to Steven, not even realizing it was him.

"The fuck you want?" Menta continued to curse at Steven, still failing to recognize him.

The sides of Steven's lips twitched up into a smile at the sight of his sister, still exactly the same as he remembered her, if a bit more naked than the last time he'd seen her. "Come on Menta," the human said with a bit of humor, "Is that any way to talk to your favorite brother?" Of course, he was her only (full) brother, but that wasn't the point.

Menta gasped as she recognized Steven finally. "Eight inches." She called him by his teenaged nickname, and yes it was a reference to his size at the time. "You kinda got tall." She bluntly stated, Menta stood at around six foot four. "Your in the six foot now!" Menta smiled as she bear hugged her brother, her rather large meaty wood rubbed against his clothed body. "Man I never thought I see you again... I guess you heard about the old man?" She asked him, her ears slightly flattend as she asked. "Don't answer it, it's probably the only reason your here." Menta let go of her brother taking a step back, as she glanced to the side in depression.

"Heh, still haven't forgotten that nickname eh?" Steven returned the hug, his clothed body rubbing up against her nude one before they separated, the man nearly able to meet his sisters eyes by looking straight ahead, his 6'1" frame quite a bit taller than he'd been when they were younger. "Yeah, I picked up a few inches in the last few years," he didn't specify whether those inches had all gone to his height, but the wink he gave Menta sure implied otherwise.

The relatively pleasant atmosphere all but vanished when his sister reminded him of their father, Steven's face becoming a bit more somber at the thought of their old man. "Yeah, I am here for the funeral," he said with a guilty look on his face, "But I've been meaning to pay you two a visit for a while now, wish it could've been under better circumstances though."

"Yeah, never thought the old man was going to die, guess its kind of a shock, but thanks for mentioning that." She sadly smiled, as her face lightend up a bit. "Now why don't you come inside, my sister is in her lab creating something just for us." Menta told Steven as she invited him, backing away from the door to let him in, while all this happened Meena, the twin to Menta groaned as she took off her tank top and threw it to the side, before she looked at the smooth silver pen like object. Now what had she created? Well it was hard to explain, but it was more for sexual things than anything else.

"Of course," Steven said with a strained grin when Menta mentioned that Meena was performing an experiment. "The more things change, am I right?" Meena had always been the kind of person who like tinkering in a lab, he only hoped that she'd gotten better at it since they were kids. Some of the things she'd made in the past had been...less than pleasant. Never too bad, given the resources she'd had at the beginning, but not the kind of things that ended up on store shelves. "Think we should interrupt her?" he asked as they made their way into the house.

Menta chuckled happily at the thought of the things Meena had made in the past. "Well shes probably going to inject herself and then inject me with it." She gave a sigh in delight as she walked across the living room, her pleasant bum jiggling with each step, as her E cup tits jiggled as well, as she made her way over to a door tucked away in the corner, grabbing the handle Menta knocked on the door, calling out to her sister and asking if it was ok to come in, and when the ok was given, she turned opened the door, motioning for Steven to follow. "So what do you think my sister created this time huh?" She asked her brother with a chuckle.

Meena sat in her chair holding the pen, waiting for her sister to get closer.

"Well assuming she hasn't changed much since the last time I saw her," Steven began as they made their way towards her lab, "I'm going to guess some kind of fertility or libido enhancing drug." He thought for a moment, considering, "Or maybe something to grow out cocks, is that still one of her favorite things to research?" He followed Menta down into their sibling's lab, wondering just what she'd made this time.

"Not libido or fertility I think?" Menta simply shrugged unsure of what it was, she continued down in to the lab. "She loves making dicks bigger did it one on a Quarian once." She said this as she began approaching her sister with her brother. "So what'cha mak-." She didn't get to finish her sentence, as she stabbed in her arm, by her sister, the pen injecting whatever was in it into her body. "Ow what the fuck!?!" She exclaimed as she rubbed her arm looking back at her sister, as she injected to herself as well. This was one of those Meena moments, these usually happend when Meena had done whatever she was doing."Sis tell me when your going to do that!!! Seriously that kinda hurt! Man I'm starting to feel weird." Her hands began rubbing all over her body, her tits to her ass and thighs, all the way to her cock and balls. "Fuck i feel weird!" She continued to rub as she began to buckle her knees moaning a bit.

"Hello brother." Meena said as she slightly adjusted her tank top, before brushing her gray hair to the side. "Your about to see the fruits of my efforts." She told him keeping her tone calm.

"Hey sis," Steven said, the bulk of his attention on Menta as she moaned in pleasure, falling to her knees as the effects of whatever Meena had injected her with took effect. "How's tricks?" While most people probably would have been more worried about a strange drug being injected into a family member by another, most people didn't have a sibling like Meena. Suffice to say, this was not the first time something like this had happened in their lives, though at least when they were younger she'd been restricted to things that couldn't cause irreparable harm. He watched as Menta caressed her own body, the sight causing his own cock to start to harden within his pants.

Menta hands caressed her thighs, rubbing and sqeeuzing them. "Ohhhhh fuck!" Menta exclaimed as her thighs seemingly grew, the same happend with Meena the shorts ripping them a bit as they grew, soon both their thighs were a sexy type of plump. "Fuck its a growth drug!" Exclaimed Menta as she realised what the pen did, her hands began to move to her pleasant rump, grabbing the cheek as her ass flesh began to expand outwards, filling her hands. The same began to happen with Meena, her shorts getting even tighter, ripping more, when it was done both Menta and Meena had large round yet firm ass's that would no doubt jiggle with every step more, and it seemed their hips had expanded outwards as well.

"Not much left to go sister." Meena told her sister calmly, said sister was basically lost in a sea of pleasure at the current moment, Meenas shirt started to get tighter and tighter as her breasts began to expanded outwards, Menta own breasts began to expanded as well, Menta moaned as she played with her own breasts, as they grew in her hands, her eyes darted to her crotch soon, as her erect cock started to grow in length and such, her balls following suit, after what seemed like minutes both Mentas and Meena figures had finally stopped improving, their ass's larger, hips larger and thigh, their tits were even more impressive now, same could be said about their cocks and balls, Meena moved a bit in discomfort her blue tank top being strained to there limits, her black shorts about to rip at any moment her cock straining against the fabric. "Well?" Meena asked her brother.

Steven watched as the bodies of his sisters started to expand in various places, his own cock doing some growing of it's own even without the drug they'd been given. "So it was a growth drug after all," he commented as the transformation began to slow and the two futanari regained some of their coherency. "It certainly looks impressive, and I can easily imagine it becoming pretty popular if these results are what can be expected," was his response to Meena's question, eyeing their new figures appreciatively, "Are there any side effects that you'll need to be worried about?"

"Well It is one of the most fun things to do." She said with a playful giggle, she made her approach to her brother, every step she took towards him caused her enhanced ass to jiggle and threatend to rip the black shorts. "You are right, it would be very popular... But I don't know, should I put it on the market?" She now was a bit closer to Steven only a foot away, leaning forwards a bit, she playfully shook her heaving rack infront of him. "As for side affects, well we will have to see, though if i wore certain panties, it be like wearing a thong, good thing i usually wear boxers." She continued to jiggle her jugs at Steven, giving him quite the show. "Do you like what you see? Do you wanna play with me?" Her eyes glanced down at Steven cock which was straining against his pants, she licked her lips ever so slightly.

Menta panted and gasped as she felt up her enhanced body. "Holy... Fuck.This is awsome!" She said to herself as she stood up, gaining balance quickly due to her kaithrit biology, thank god for tails, with one hand Menta hands cupped her breasts, gropping and playing with it, causing her to let out soft moans, as her other hand went down to her enhanced cock, and began to stroke it ever so. "F-fuck! I'm a knockout now."

"I think you should try to market it," he said as Meena showed off her newly enhanced body. "After all, I can think of a lot of people who'd love to have a body like this." Seeing her eyes trailing down to his cock and licking her lips Steven gave his sister a flirty look, "Oh I definitely like what I see," was his response as he stepped forward, grasping a large breast in one hand while the other palmed her voluptuous ass. "It's been a while since we've had any fun together, so I say that we make the most of this." He unfastened his pants, letting his long, ten inch cock fall out of them and land between the two of them. "As you can see," he teased, "Eight-Inches isn't the most accurate nickname anymore."

"How much do you think we could sell?" Meena asked, before letting out a soft mewling purr as her assets were grabbed, her eyes still kept on the ten inch meat. "Guess it isn't but, it's nothing compard to our cocks!" She playfully bragged as the cock rested on her tank top and large jugs. "Yes it has been a while, maybe to long... The last couple of times we ever had fun, were in bed or when Menta and me doubled teamed you under the desk." She said. "Now help me get off my shirt, wanna rip it off?" She was slightly suggesting it.

"Oh I'm sure you could sell a load, especially with the company backing it," Steven played with Meena's breasts for a moment longer before getting a grip of her shirt, "With pleasure!" With one smooth motion he ripped the fabric from his sister's body, letting the torn material fall to the floor as her immense tits were let free. "Mmm, you've got an amazing rack," he said as he watched her breasts bounce, using his hands to move them up and down on the tip of his shaft.

"You know your going to have to pay for that tank top later." Meena moaned happily as her tits were used by her relative, she let out purrs of happiness and pleasure as her breasts engulf the ten inch shaft of meat. "I'm so going to shove my dick up you later!" She purred out more, as her eyes kept on locked on to the shaft, watching as the head would be swallowed by her breasts every time they went up. Smirking Meena asked her brother. "Do you wanna try the drug, who knows what might happen on a male, you might grow tits."

"Oh no, how will I ever be able to afford a new tank top," Steven groaned theatrically, enjoying the lewd noises his sister was making as she tit-fucked him. "Oh yeah? Not if I shove my dick in you first!" He teased, pushing his shaft up even further into her cleavage so that the tip brushed against her lips. "Hmm, I dunno, I kind of like having a manly figure," he said as he continued to thrust upwards.

Meena moved her head back slightly as the cock was thrusted up wards "Who says you can't have a feminine figure and have muscles hmm?" She questioned him. "Seems you need to see why females are the best!"She said as she moved her head towards the cock head, putting the tip into her mouth, before lightly sucking and nibbling on the tip, earning moans from Steven, her breasts were still firmly kept around Steven shaft. Soft moaning was heard from behind the two, it seemed Menta was masturbating to the scene, most likely using her tails on her pussy, and hands on her cock.

The feel of Meena's tits wrapped around his shaft brought a wide smile to Steven's face, and he placed his hands on each side of them in order to get them closer. Her suckling at his tip made him moan, sure that with the pleasure he was feeling now it wouldn't be long before he'd be blowing his load. He looked back to see his other sister masturbating and grinned at her. "Like what you see sis?" He said before letting out another moan, thrusting deeper into Meena's mouth and cumming inside of her.

Menta panted as she came as well, her breaths getting heavy, Meenna swallowed the semen that went down her throat, every last bit of it gone down her throat and into her stomach. She looked at her brother and smirked muttering something about him always blowing his load to soon, Menta continued to pant as she got up, her enhanced assets jiggling as she did causing her to moan slightly. Her eyes widen as she realised something. "Fuck! We need to get to the funeral, but out clothes their not going to fit! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She continued to curse out in panic, as she heard her sister giggle. "Don't giggle this is an emergency!" She exclaimed her ears flattening in response. "C'mon sis we're going to have to make due with what we have." In almost a minute Menta made a dash for Meena, grabbing her arm and rushing out the lab and to their bedroom, well that was a very Menta moment, always doing something unexpected and brash.

Steven heard Menta's teasing insult and gave her a pinch on the ass as she ran by, grinning at their jiggling forms as they rushed to find any clothing that might fit them. "See, this is why I didn't take the drug," he called out as he followed them up the stairs, "No way I'd still fit in this suit if I had." Indeed, he'd come to their house in his suit so he only needed to straighten out a few creases and he was good to go. "We'll take my speeder to the funeral," he said as they changed, "Enough room for all of us, even with your new figures."

Menta smiled and nodded. "Alright this is going to have to make do." Menta sighed as she walked out of the room, wearing a black dress that really hugged her body along with black high heels, her sister followed suit in a identical outfit and similar high heels. "Lets get going!" Menta exlcaimed to her brother and sister, it seemed Menta was getting impatient. "Also when did you get a speeder?" She asked her brother, somewhat curious as to how he got one, and where he obtained one from.

"Don't worry, I doubt you'll be the most scantily dressed there, this is dad's funeral after all," Steven smiled sadly. "And I have a speeder because I rented one. I needed some way to get around the station right?" Seeing that Menta was getting a bit impatient, he quickly walked over to it and unlocked the doors for them, motioning for them to get in so they could get going. After that it wasn't long before they were at the funeral home, the three siblings walking inside with a little time to spare before it started.

Back
Top Bottom