Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Boys w/xXRyuJunkieXx

"Oh you'll do anything huh?" Cyrus asked. He got behind Justin his hands rubbing and teasing the young man's nipples. "All I want you to do is loose your mind. You're not leaving here until you snap." He whispered in his ear before licking it.

"Ah.....Ah!" Riley moaned louder as he thrusted up a bit. No words were coming out of his mouth as the femboy was too out of it. However next all the guys used their oily hands and tickle every inch of his body. Not a single part was left untouched. Two men in particular teased his cock and balls. Riley began to thrash all over the bed trying to get out of his bonds as he laughed hysterically. You could hear his laughter echo throughout the entire place.

"I'm sorry! I'll be good! " He begs for release, as this chemical inside of him wrecking his body on the inside. His body violently shakes and stirs, until he could completely break. It didn't take him long to just give up, as it broke him for only an hour as he has suffered.

"Well looks like our other boy broke as well." Cyrus said grinning. "What should we do with him?" One of his men asked. "Let him rest for now. I was him nice and ready for when we stream him getting gangbanged to his girlfriend." Cyrus replied with. His men took Justin to a different room to rest. Of course they chain him to the bed with a collar.

As for Riley the poor femboy was still being mercilessly tickled. His body was covered in oil and his own sperm after cumming so many times. They had drugged him so that his cock would remain hard, his balls would be full of thick cum. It was driving Riley beyond mad.

Justin is completely drained at this point, as he isn't fighting back. Even when they said that they would do something so horrible to him, he still wouldn't resist as he is carried away into a room where he is chained up to a best. His dead looking eyes has closed at this point, just resting for now.

"I'm really surprised that he has a lot of cum, he was just milked a few hours ago." Zheng joked, but Riley must be really enjoying the treatment. His laughter has subsided, when when the are still tickling him. "Still hard? You must be really enjoying it, huh? Do you want us to stop?"

"No......n-no, don't stop." Was Riley's response. The femboy was too out of it now to the point where he was actually enjoying it. One guy injected him again with the drug. "As long as we drug him with this he'll never run out of cum." The guy said.

Meanwhile Cyrus watched as Justin slept. He sat down next to him caressing the young man's naked body. He teased his nipples and massaged his balls while he slept.

"What's that? Don't stop? If you say so." Zeng smirks as he wants more, the drug is doing more that he thought, or it could be that his body is made to be a sult. "This is making me horny all over again, would ou like a taste of my cock?" He asked him.

Justin moans as he is being touched all over while he is trying to rest, his nipples are already starting become hard and so as his arousal.

"Oh...y-yes. Give me your cock!" Riley moaned out as his body was still being teased. The poor femboy had been turned into a complete slut and would do anything to fuck or be fucked.

"That's a good slut. Get all hot and bothered." Cyrus grinned injecting Justin with more of the arousal liquid. When he awoke he would be begging for release.

"alright. I think we have teased you enough. You've been a good girl, you deserve it." Zheng said, slapping him on the butt, then turns him over to reveal his supple ass. He will give him what he wants, as he bends him over to stick it in.

When he is injected, Justin moans loudly as he woke up. "Ahhh it feels good..."

A small yelp came from Riley as he was slapped on the ass. Being flipped around and having a cock being put in his ass the femboy shuddered feeling the tip of Zheng's cock. "O-Oh yes.....please put it in." Riley begged.

"I figured as much." Cyrus grinned teasing Justin a bit more before grabbing his cock and jerking him off. He was only going to edge him and not let him cum just yet.

Zheng grins as he pushes into the boy, then smacks his ass again. "You still feel good, let Daddy take care of your with a good hard pounding." He said as he moves, giving him as he promised.

Justin jerks up as he wants to have that sweet release. "Please...I need it...I need release..."

"Ah! Ah! Oh.....yes..Harder daddy please!" Riley moaned in pleasure as his delicate ass was fucked. The femboy let out a squeal of delight as he was spanked. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he began to drool like crazy.

"Oh you'll get release......but not right now." Cyrus grinned placing two cock rings on Justin's cock. Once was put on to prevent the young man from cumming while the other one was put on his tip, which vibrated. Right now it was set onto low but with each ten minutes passing the intensity would go up.

He pounds the femboys firmly and hard,and as he wanted since he wants to make him wild for more. He reached around, rubbing Riley's cock as the while still giving him a hard pounding in his ass.

Justin's cock is being tortured, having two rings on him, and he cannot cum for the life of him he tries to beg, to have morning on him, but he cannot utter a sound as the vibrator is doing it's job. It gets more intense as time goes out,and tears fall from his face.

All Riley could do was moan loudly like a bitch in heat. The femboy was obviously enjoying this a hold lot. "Ah yes! Your cock is filling up my ass so much!" He yelled squealing in delight as his own cock was played with. It was enough for him to cum again.

During the time the vibrator was on Justin's cock Cyrus was recording the entire ordeal. There were a certain group of people that enjoyed this kind of stuff. Done recording he decided to take the tormented boy to his friend where the two would be forced to share a loving moment on camera.

"Here it comes, take my load!" He grunts as he thrust harder into him, until he came inside of him. "Ahh ohh! Take it, baby," he groans as he floods Riley's insides with his cum, and he slowly pulls out. "That was so good, you are possibly the best yet,"

Justine couldn't rest because of the vibrator, but has given up trying. He is then carried to somewhere, he doesn't care at this point as he just want release.

"Ah yes! Give it to me daddy! Fill me up with your hot cum!" Riley moan out before his ass was filled with hot sticky semen. The femboy laid there panting and smiling as cum oozed out of his fucked hole. As for Justin Cyrus threw him on the bed with Riley before taking the cock rings off. "Why don't you help your friend out." He said grinning a bit aiming a camera towards them. Riley looked at Justin with lust in his eyes. "Oh Justin. Your cock, it's so hard. Just begging for release. Don't worry. I'll help you." He said before pulling the other guy into a kiss forcing his tongue inside his mouth. He made out with his friend for a bit before going down and him and sucking his aching cock, one of his hands lightly fondling his balls.

Justin is throne on the bed where Riley happens to be on the bed,and his ring is removed at last. "R-Riley? Is that you?" He asked, before he is being kissed. It feels so good, and it felt even more so when he starts to suck on his cock. "Oh god...yes..."

Riley continued to bob his head up and down on Justin's shaft while squeezing his balls. Of course he wasn't going to finishing him off like that. Now with his best friend's cock fulled covered in his saliva the femboy wrapped his hand around Justin's cock and jerked it off hard and fast. "I've always wanted to do this to you." Riley moaned. "Come on. Shoot your hot load all over my face."

Justin groans and moans as Riley is working his cock by licking and sucking it thurough like. "I-Im coming!" He cries out when he is giving him a quickly handjob before he finally cum right on his face. That was the relief that he really needed.

Riley felt Justin hot sticky cum splash all over his faces. Using his tongue he licked some of it off before cleaning his face. The femboy wasn't done with his friend just yet. Riley lifted Justin up and kissed him on the lips forcing his tongue inside his mouth all while feeling him up. After making out with him for a bit he flipped him over so his ass was sticking up. Riley was once again rock hard. "I've always wanted to fuck that cute ass of yours." He purred lubing his fingers up before spreading Justin's ass cheeks apart and fingering his ass for a bit before sticking his cock in.

Justin didn't mean to do it, but Riley left him with no choice. There is some shame within him, but he is tired to care. He is kissed, but he didn't kiss back, just letting it happen. He is turned over, and his ass is lifted up as his could feel Riley pushing right into him. "Ahhh Riley...."

"Ah......don't deny it. You like it as well!" Riley moaned loudly as his cock thrusted in and out of Justin's ass. He even went as far as to spank the guy. Meanwhile Cyrus decided to record the entire thing. "Look at our two love birds go." He chucked. "I'm sure your girlfriend is going to love this." He then told Justin. "F-fuck.....your ass is so tight, so good." The femboy squealed in delight. No doubt Justin's hole was milking Riley's cock raw.

"Riley...Riley..." Begging to him is no use, he is being pounded by his best friend as they watched them both. They are recording this, and he heard that it would sent to his girlfriend. That would be terrible, but he couldn't stop it from happening. "Riley...please take it easy..." He begs his friend to reason. He hole is squeezing him alright, and it felt amazing to him.

"Of course." Riley said as he started to slow down a ease up just a little bit. He knew Justin was still getting used to this but the femboy had done this plenty of times, even before being kidnapped. One of Riley's hands reached over and grabbed his friend's cock and began to stroke it. "F-Fuck....I've always wanted to do this to you Justin." He finally admitted. Of course he also wanted Justin to fuck him.

Back
Top Bottom