Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Boys w/xXRyuJunkieXx

"no no...please let us go, this is too much.." He whines and moans as he is being milked,and then it is up to a intense setting which made him come again. The suction is like someone giving him an extreme blowjob, and he can't stop coming.

Zheng let's a of his cum fill him up, and then he pulls out of him. "I think he already accepted his fate, or he just always dreamed of being a slut.." he grins as he grabbed something. He took a medium sized dildo and takes it up into the femboys ass.

"We're never letting you two go, ever." Cyrus told Justin. Once the Miller had milked the young man's balls dry they changed his position on the bed to where his was sticking up again. They attached this large dildo to a fucking machine where it ruthlessly pounded Justin's ass fast and hard while Cyrus and the other guys were surrounding him beating their own cocks.

Riley yelped a bit as he felt the dildo being shoved up his ads. Yes the femboy accepted that he wasn't leaving so he might as well enjoy himself and he definitely was. In fact you could say this was a fantasy of his. "Ah....yes! Do more to me master." Riley begged.

Justin has been milked dry, and he is a mess right now as he is being subjected to these machine, he is turned over, and having a dildo inside of him, and is once again being thrusted at a maddening pace which cause him.to roll his eye halfway into his head.

Zheng thinks that this isn't enough, so he removed the vibrating egg from his little cock, but brings a suction device as it placed it on his cock. It starts to milk him, as the man placed it on medium setting.

"Ah man look at him. He's a real mess." One guy said. "Yeah he's starting to lose it. I can already tell." another guy spoke up. "And here he say he's straight. Not anymore he is. I can tell our fuck toy Justin here is enjoying himself." Cyrus said giving Justin's ass a good smack.

"Oh fuck!" Riley nearly yelled feeling the milker come to life on his cock. It felt like nothing he ever felt before. The femboy had always wanted to try a cock milker but now this was too much and it was only on medium setting. "F-Fuck! Oh fuck! My cock! It feels like someone trying to suck it right off!" Riley's eyes rolled into the back of his head, loud moaning sounds began to come from him.

When his ass is slapped, that is when he came right there, not even caring about that he has been resisting this. The rapid piston on his prostate is making him drip a lot of cum.

"Enjoying yourself baby? There is more to come if you really ask for it...there is even a higher setting on this thing as well." He grins, as he moves the dildo a bit before he inserts a small vibrating egg into his hole.

"Man look at our little slave cum." Cyrus said as he jerked off his cock even faster. The other men followed with one of them lifting Justin's head up a forcing him to suck him off.

"AH! No...... I'm good for..... now." Riley replied with. The cock milker was already too much on the medium setting for him. The family did want to imagine it on high. Some of the other guys begin playing with his nipples again to which he ends up cumming again.

Justin cannot talk, he is still in an intense situation as he is being violated by a machine. Even if he wanted to, begging to stop, they wouldn't do it. His mouth is stuffed by another cock anyway, and he came again.

"Are you sure about that? How would you be if we gotten it at maximum?" He teased him, but he is merciful for now. He lets his guys do their thing, but he moves over and puts his dick in his mouth.

"Aw man, his mouth is so soft." The man throat fucking Justin said. It didn't long for him, Cyrus and the rest of the men to cum, shooting their loads all over the young man. "Alright I think he deserves a break for now." Cyrus said as he stopped the fucking machine. He undid Justin's bonds but kept him bound to the bed by a leash.

"If you want to master. I'm all yours." Riley replied with before the guy came over sticking his dick on the femboy's mouth. He let out a moan as he bobbed his head up and down sucking the guy off.

Justin is shivering as the machine finally stops, but he came one last time, and then he is showered with cum as he just laid there as it seems that his is pretty much broken. He didn't try to move, he is so tired at this point.

The man groans as he is being sucked off, so willingly by his little slut and the rest of the men are either jerking off, or rubbing their cocks on his body. He soon began to cum, and so did the rest of them as they marks him.

"I think we finally broke him guys." Cyrus said as he took his camera and put it close to Justin, caressing the young man's face. "That's right boy. Get some rest. You're going to need it."

Riley moaned in delight as the man came in his mouth and the others covered his body with their jizz. As the one man pulled out of his mouth he smiled licking his lips though let out a scream as one of the guys set the milker to the highest settings causing him to cum instantly. "F-FUCK!!! M-Master that's too much!"

Justin is unaware of the camera at his face since he is break traumatized by the whole situation, and he cannot think any more, but he thankfully closed his eyes. He is tired, and hopefully waking up from this nightmare.

After being through using his body, the new toy would get a jolt from the milking machine at the high setting, which made him cum. "It was just a little test to see how sensitive you are." He grins before he turns off the machine after he came. "We will play with you again later. You'll enjoy it."

Riley just laid there, painting, tired, and his body covered in semen. The femboy eventually drifted off to sleep unknown what kind of pleasure was going to await him when he woke up. As for Justin his nightmare was just beginning. Cyrus had his men bring him back to the room where his friend was. When both woke up they would find themselves tied in front of each other, their cocks rubbing together and tied together with a small vibrating egg in the middle of their tips.

Justin started to wake up as he felt sore all over his body, and whimpers when he could feel himself bonded up. "... Riley?" He shivers when the egg turned on and it vibrated on his cock. He squrim, rubbing his cock with Riley's.

"Ugh.....huh....Justin? You're alright." Riley said as he came to as well. However once the egg was turned on the femboy yelped as his cock was stimulated. It grew hard as it rubbed against Justin's. "Ah.....oh that feels good." He moaned out curling his toes a bit. Riley couldn't really move since they were both bound. The egg's vibrations began to pick up getting more intense which only got more lustful moans from Riley.

Justin is glad that Riley is alright, but they are is such a position that his face blushed. He squirms as soon as the egg vibrates, he moans as well, but he tries to hold it in, but he is so tired, and shows little resistance. "Ah...no...."

To only make things worse a giant tube began to engulf both their cocks pressing them even closer together. This tube was attached to the milker. They turned it into Max settings. "GAHH!!" Riley arched his head back. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. The pleasure was too much for him. Slowly but surely he was starting to go crazy again.

"W-What is that?" He gasp when he saw a tube that engulfs his penis, and started to suction it, and it is on the max setting. It makes him tremble, as he is feeling the intense pleasure from it, and he already came. He is already milked, but it still kept going without mercy.

"M-My......my cock can't take much more. It's starting to go raw." Riley moaned out. The sensations had been too much for him and the femboy shot a huge load into the milker. His tonuge began to hang on the side of his mouth as his cock was still being pumped and rubbed up against Justin's. What could make it worse? Getting a giant dildo rammed up your ass. That's what happened to both of them.

Justin whines and moans as he is continuing to suck him until he is dry. "R-Riley...i'm going to die..." Thats what he believes, as he is pretty weak right now, and there is nothing he can do. Then there is this familiar feeling of something pushing inside of him, a dildo, but this one has bumps that are moving around his insides.

Riley couldn't even manage to get out any words as he was way out of it. All that came from the femboy's mouth were moans and jibberish. The dildos in their assets got faster going even deeper. Their torment went on for another hour while being livestreamed on the dark web. Just when all hope was about lost the machines stopped giving the two a rest.

Justin didn't know how many times he came, he didn't bother to count when it was finally over for now. He is almost free, still couldn't move his limbs, but why would he need to? "...Riley..." He calls his name weakly, and he realized that there is another cameria in the room.

Riley remained still and silent. His tongue was hanging out of the side of his mouth and he was drooling a bit. The poor femboy had been broken beyond repair. He was now their perfect little fucktoy. Cyrus came into the room walking up to Riley and feeling the femboy up. "Oops looks like we broke him." He laugh. Just looking at Riley's face it looked as if he had been fucked silly. His cock was getting hard from Cyrus just touching him.

Zheng came in with Cyrus, looking over the boys. "Certainly, but I dont think that this one is quite there yet." He observes Justin, as he doesn't seem to be that broken like Riley. "Still some fight within this one, but he is close to that breaking point."

"You two. Take him to room B. Our audience wants to see how ticklish he really is." Cyrus said to one guy and Zheng. The guy unstrapped Riley and brought him into a different room filled a group of guys. They bound the broken femboy spread eagle onto the bed before rubbing his entire naked body in oil. His cock twitching the entire time he was massaged. "Ah.....ah." Riley moaned out.

~~~~

"Seems we have to be more rougher with him." Cyrus looked over at Justin before walking over to him and injecting something into his neck with a syringe. "This will definitely make you go mad." He then took the tube off the guy's cock and replaced it with a vibrating cock ring on the tip. "What I just injected you with will make you extremely horny. However this." Cyrus began before injecting Justin with something else. "This will prevent you from cumming. You'll remain on edge and continue to be on edge until you're driven mad." He told the young man as the dildo in his ass began fucking him again.

Justin could feel something injected into his neck, and he felt a sudden heat inside of his body. He shivers violently and he felt the ring on his cock. Then there is another syringe in his blood, and it is making his body intense and he is on the verge of pleasure, but he cannot cum. "Stop! Please make it end! I'll do anything!!" He begs, as the dildo pumps inside.

After taking Riley into a room, they put oil all over his body and it made the obidiant boy even more horny. "Wow, even after being milked and fucked, he is still horny." Zheng touched the femboy.

Back
Top Bottom