Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Video Boys w/xXRyuJunkieXx

Cyrus watched at Justin came, his sperm spraying all over the wall. "Boy you sure came a lot." He said picking up the guy bridal style. "How about he go somewhere more private?" They did have more than just one recording room. Cyrus along with a few of the others guys took Justin to a different room while the others had their fun with his friend.

"Ah....but....I just came." Riley said as he bit his lip, but Zheng continued to tease his sensitive cock and nipples. After a few more minutes the femboy came again right in front of the camera. By now Riley was covered in sweat and want panting. "Did....did I do good master?" He asked.

Justin doesn't have the strength to fight this, as he is carried somewhere away from Riley, and into a room. It is also pretty fancy, and has a giant bed for them. "No...a beg of you..I'm straight and I have a girl..."

"That is good, you are very sensitive, aren't you?" Zheng stops teasing him, and he lays on the bed. "Now, you have to please Daddy since I made you feel good." He zips down his pants as he whips out his cock in front of him. "If you do that, you'll be rewarded."

"Well by the time I'm done with you you'll no longer be straight." Cyrus said. He bound Justin to the bed, his ads sticking up in the air. "Ever done anal before boy?" He as asked lubing his hands up.

"Yes....I'm teal sensitive." Riley replied with. The femboy's eyes widen seeing Zheng take his cock out. It was huge. Still he would what he could to please him. Riley grabbed the cock before giving it a few licks.

Justin whines as he is being chained to the bed, exposed. "I won't...I don't like men..." He please with him, as he has never done anal.

"Your mouth is so soft...suck daddy more." He said, then the other men surrounded the boy, as he they use feathers to slowly move across his feet, then his balls.

Just as Riley was about to suck Zheng off he felt feathers caress his feet and balls. The femboy busted out laughing. "I...I can't focus if they're tickling me like this. They can tickle me all they want after I suck you off." He said seductively.

"You will soon." Cyrus said fingering Justin's asshole, getting it all lubed up before rubbing his own his own cock between the young man's ass cheeks. "Ready or no here I come." Cyrus rammed himself into Justin's tight butthole.

"Ahh, I see. I understand. After you finish, we can tickle you to your heart's content." He order for them to stop, as he wants to feel his mouth on him.

Justin whimpers as is being fingered, and could see his big cock rubbing on him. "It's too big it will mess up my insides!" He gasped when it pushes inside of him, and it hurts him pretty bad. "It hurts! Not so rough!"

Once the men stopped Riley wrapped his mouth around the man's cock and began to slowly suck him off. He bobbed his head up and down using one of his hands to stroke the guy as well. Zheng was too big so Riley couldn't fit the whole thing in his mouth. Despite being petite Riely was actually 21, old enough to drink.

"Just relax your muscles. It'll hurt much less if you do that. Trust me, you'll start to feel good." Cyrus said as he began to thrust slowly into Justin. Boy did it feel good to fuck such a tight asshole.

"Ahhh that is a nice mouth...I'll teach you to shallow the whole thing soon." He grunts as he let's him suck him for now, he will train him.

Justine grunts as he is being stretched, his hole is tight as is told to relax,but he doesn't know how. "I...can't..." He tries to breath, even though he is moving slow. "Ahh...I'm trying..." He is trying, but the drug is still inside of him, which made things a bit easier.

Riley nodded as he looked at Zheng with his lustful eyes. He was soon bobbing his head faster and fondling his master's balls. He wanted to please Zheng plus make him cum as fast as possible. Riley could feel his own cock getting hard again.

"Well sucks for you I suppose. Your ass will get use to it." Cyrus told Justin as he began to pick up the pace. He reached under and grabbed the young man's cock. "What's this? Hard again? Here I thought you were straight, yet you're getting hard from a guy fucking you." He purred in his ear as he stroked Justin off again. "Maybe we'll both cum at the same time."

Zheng groans as his little toy is already sucking him like pro, also playing with his balls. "Holy shit..you are going to.town...im cumming. Drink Daddy's milk~" he grunts as he allows a few more seconds of sucking before he came into his mouth.

Justin is hard, this is turning him on but he doesn't want to admit that. "No...ahh ohh..you are too cruel." He moans as he is being pounded hard. His nipples are also being hard, as his body is already getting used to this.

Riley swallowed as much of Zheng's cum as he could, though there was a lot of it. He ended up choking on it though. "B-Boy.....you came....a lot.....daddy." He said as he laid on the bed, his legs spread out. "Well I said once I was done you all could gang tickle me."

"Oh.....this is....nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you my little pet." Cyrus said as his pounding became faster and so did his stroking of Justin's cock. He could tell he was close to cumming. "Fuck you're so tight. I'm.....I'm about to fill your ass up." He groaned as he shot load after load of cum into the boy's ass filling him up.

"ahhh, good girl." He moans as he came into his mouth, and he did came a lot. "You have pleased me, I think it's time." He nods, as the other guys game forward and starts to use the feathers to tickle and tease his body.

Justin's head began to blurr as he is feeling the intense pleasure of sex, and he is making him hot. Before he knew it, the brute came right inside of him, causing him to cum intensely as his ass is being filled. " Oh god, so hot!" He cries out, "ohhh, so hard inside me!"

Of course Riley went into a fit of giggles as they tickled her. One guy tied him up so all he could do was squirm as his feet, nipples, stomach, cock, and balls were teased with feathers. It seemed Riley was enjoying it as his cock was rock hard again, twitching a bit.

Cyrus smiled wickedly knowing that Justin was starting to enjoy this. He gave his ass a good slap before pulling out and turning the boy around after untying him. "Look at the mess you made. Clean it up." Cyrus barked putting his cum covered cock in Justin's face.

Zheng watched as his pet is being tickled, and he wondered if it making him horny, so he grabs Riley's cock and starts to.rub. "Doing being tickled turn you on?" He asked him.

Justin moans as he squirms, his hole is leaking loads of cum. "W-why?" He whimpers, why is this happening to hm? He doesn't want to move as he was violated, and he has a dick in his face. "I don't.." he tries to resist, but he has to choice but to clean it up.

"Ah.....y-yes. T-Tickling does turn me on. Oh daddy, please rub my cock more....ah!" Riley moaned as he was laughing. Soon though the other men began to rub his body. His balls were being rubbed and his nipples were being flicked. "Mm....such soft skin." One man said.

"I don't need to give you a reason why. Now start sucking." Cyrus said as he grabbed Justin by his hair and forced his cock into his mouth. Meanwhile another guy lifted Justin from behind and began to fuck him in the ass. The guy was getting rammed in both holes.

Zheng rubs him, as he let's the other men rub as all over his girl's body, he is pretty soft. "Yes he is, very sexy." He said as he is being hard again. This made him go to the lube on the side and placed it on his dick. "I cannot wait anymore, he is a good girl, and they deserve good rewards"

Justin grunts as Cyrus forced to stuff his dick in his mouth. He couldn't believe it, but he has no choice but to obey. His recently abused hole is fill again, and his brain went blank as he is being violated again.

Soon Riley's laughs were nothing but moans as his whole body was being felt up. "Ah....yes. Harder daddy." He moaned out as he felt his cock being lubed up. "Oh.....milk Your obedient little slave."

Cyrus let out a low moan. "Oh....your mouth is just as good as your ass." He said deepthroating Justin. The guy behind him began fucking his ass harder. Two more men joined in forcing the boy to jerk their cocks off. Justin was pretty much getting gangbaged right now. All he could do was submit and let his mind go blank to the pleasure.

He keeps rubbing him, enjoying how he is reacting and how obediant he is. "I want you to come, my little pet. I'll give you something much better than this afterwards." He promised, and also fondles his balls as well to get a faster result. When the boy came, Zheng lubed up his dick as he lines it up to his pet's virgin hole. "I'm going to give you what you want baby, and we are going to give you a fun time."

Justine could feel that something warm and hard touching his palms. He found himself rubbing them, and is swarmed by the horny men as they are doing things all at once. He felt like his head is light headed and swimming.

Riley shut his eyes as he felt his balls being fondled. That was enough to put him over the edge. "Ah......AH!" The femboy squirted cum all over his stomach. Two guy untied his legs as they lifted them up. "Mm.....fuck me master." Riley told Zheng licking his lips.

"You catch on pretty quickly. You'll make a good little whore." Cyrus told Justin as he was still being gangbaged. The men got harder and faster and as soon as they were about to cum pulled out and came all over him covering his body in hot sticky cum.

Zheng groans as he does push into his little.pet, as he could feel the tightness. "Ugh, you are so tight, how do you like this meat?" He grunts as he trust into him slowly at first, but starts to have a steady rhythm.

Justin moans as he is being handed up, and he doesn't want to admit that his head is flooding with thoughts. Soon enough, they released him, but now his body is being covered in hot cum. He lays on the bed, shivering as he was violated. "N-no..."

Riley shuts his eyes as Zheng's cock is pushed into his anus. At first it hurts a little bit as he's never had been fucked with a cock this big but once the pain starts to go down you could easily tell on his face that he's beginning to enjoy it a lot. "AH!!! I-I love it master. Oh please fuck me harder!" Riley moaned out, his cock hardening once more feeling his master's cock touch his prostate. Soon the femboy was sucking off another guys cock while jerking two others off.

"Seems we haven't completely broken him yet." One guy said. "Oh we will. A good six hours on the milker will break him. Go get the tools." Cyrus told his men. The nodded and headed off. Justin would soon find himself tied spread eagle to the bed. A vibrating dildo was shoved up his ass to massage his prostate. Two vibrating eggs were attached to his nipples and a milking tube was placed on his cock which was attached to a milking machine. Once activated the machine would pump Justin's cock, milking his balls of his sperm non-stop until Cyrus stopped the machine. Sometimes it could last for hours, sometimes days.

"Oh baby, you are the perfect toy!" He slams himself hard on his new girlfriend, making sure that he is hitting his sweet spot and he slams inside of him. He let's the other men have their way with him as well, while one of the has a egg vibrator as Zheng has an idea. The egg is wrapped around the boy's penis and turns on.

Justin blinks in horror, as he is placed is is now strapped up as everything is going on. A dildo is massaging his prostate, eggs are on his nipples, and he is being milked by a machine that is sucking on him. It is a breaking experience for him, as he is feeling the effects.

Of course the entire time Justin is being subjected to the milking and torture Cyrus is recording all of it. "Oh I'm going to enjoy watching this over and over again." He said walking over to the bed. He sat down beside Justin stroking the young man's hair. "This must be torture for you isn't it?" He asked, his hand caressing Justin's stomach, index finger probing his navel.

Riley's eyes widen as he felt Zheng hit his sweet spot. He arched his head back letting go of the cock he was sucking. That was enough for the man to cum getting his jizz all over Riley's face. "Ah....ah....ah yes! Fuck me harder master!" The femboy squealed with delight feeling the vibrating egg being taped onto his cock. It sent a whole new wave of pleasure through Riley's body.

Justin is being milked, as he is at the mercy of this sex crazed maniac as he is subjecting himself to this torture. He moans.loudly as he is unable to move, as the suction is making him cum, and it still continue. "Please...let me go, I'll be good..."

Zheng continue to pound hard into him, hitting that sweet spot as he pokes at that spot. "Get ready, I'm going to.cum!" He said, and after a few more thrust, the man came inside of him, flooding his body while the rest of the men came on his body.

"Let you go?" Cyrus laughed at that statement. "Oh Justin. We're never letting you go. We're keeping you and your friend here as our personal sex slaves. Once we get boards with you two we'll sell you off to someone else that we'll have fun with you. There are lots of people that like girly looking guys like you and your friend." He explained as he turned the intensity of the milker up.

"Ah! Yes! Ah......fill my ass up master!" Riley yelled out. He could feel the hot thick cum shoot inside him and all over him which caused him to cum as well for a fourth time. The femboy laid on the bed panting and licking the cum off his face. Riley was truly broken by this point, which it didn't take much to break him.

Back
Top Bottom