RP: Supergirl: Kiss the Girl (Dairypie x greenandgold)

"I'd never dream of it, babe.." Maggie promised Alex, as she started to work her fingers faster and harder in and out of her girlfriend. She loved the breathy moans and whimpers that left the other woman's lips. The brunette wanted to capture the sounds that her girl made, and keep them in a bottle and listen to them for the rest of her life, they were just that sexy. A huge smile was on her lips, as she kept ramming her fingers in and out of Alex, as plenty of ideas of other things they could do to each other, filled her head. As she continued to finger fuck her girlfriend, the young woman just kept pressing sweet kisses all over the other woman's body.

"Once I've gotten you used to letting me finger you, I have plenty of other things that I'd like to introduce you too," She said, in between kissing Alex's skin. "Like me eating you out. Like letting you fuck me with a strap-on, if you're interested in trying that out. And all kinds of other things. And if there's anything that you've heard of that you'd like for us to try out, all you have to do is say the word, and we'll do it. I wanna make you happy, beautiful. That's all I've ever wanted," Maggie said softly, and finally moved back up to kiss her lips, ramming her fingers hard into Alex and hooking them, knowing that her girlfriend was going to come soon.

Alex's nails were trailing up and down Maggie's back as her fingers moved quicker inside of her. Alex could only think about what it would be like to have Maggie like this, the kind of noises she would make. She would love to see her very strong and usually more dominate partner, a quivering mess because of her. She could feel her body approaching its peak, her breath growing more ragged. Her eyes snapped open as Maggie began whispering all the things they could try after this moment. She couldn't help but nod. She wanted to try all of that with Maggie and more. "You do make me happy, you always do" she reassured "I want to do all those things with you and to you. I want to try it all.." Her voice trailed off as Maggie kissed her. She kissed her back deeply, her tongue going to meet hers.

Alex gasped and moaned into the kiss, feeling Maggie change the angle of her fingers. There was an insane amount of pleasure just surging through her. "Faster please" she whimpered in between kisses and moans. She felt her body tensing around Maggie's fingers before the orgasm overtook her senses. She moaned softly, clinging to Maggie riding out the release, which seemed to be followed by a much shorter second orgasm. Her nails digging into her partners shoulders. She stayed clinging to her for a few moments, before her body finally relaxed. Alex opened her eyes, taking a few long deep breaths. "Oh my god Maggie." she said finally, leaning up to kiss her.

"I love seeing you like this," Maggie told her. "I should turn you into a quivering mess of sensations more often," She teased Alex, and then kissed her once more. The brunette carefully
pulled her fingers out of her girlfriend and sucked them clean, cleaning the other woman's juices off of them. "You taste amazing, beautiful. I can't wait to taste it from the source.." The
young woman said, unable to stop kissing Alex, and running her hands all over the other woman's body. Gently tugging and teasing her girlfriend's nipples, enjoying the moans that left
her favorite dark haired angel's lips.

A few moments later, she just wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist and kept kissing her as they relaxed together. "How are you feeling? You doing okay?" She asked as she held Alex close and then started to run the fingers of one hand through the other woman's hair. Maggie had a smile on her lips as she held the other woman close. "I'm definitely going to make your visits to my place clothing optional from now on.." She said and then laughed softly. "I never get tired of looking at your beautiful body, or into your amazing eyes. And yes, I know that that sounds pretty cheesy, but I don't care."

Alex let out a weak laugh only able to shake her head. Her whole body felt kind of like jello. She felt Her heart pick up a little watching Maggie lick her fingers. She felt her face flush st her comment about wanting to to taste her more. "I'm excited to the try that too." She murmured, kissing her back, she resumed running her fingers through her locks. Alex leaned on her, relaxing as they parted for a few minutes, her head resting on her chest. She close down her eyes briefly.

"I'm feeling very happy" she replied softly, returning the occasional kiss. Alex wore a smile of her own across her face. "How are you?" She murmured slowly, running her fingers over her skin, tracing small patterns. Alex could help but blush more at the mention of making clothing optional. Alex shifted a little bit to better look at Maggie., she leaned on her arm. "So this is when it's my turn to make you feel just as good as you made me feel right?" She said slowly. Alex brushed a bit of hair form Maggies face.

"Tonight is just about me making you feel good, and you getting comfortable with what we're doing. I don't expect you to return the favor tonight, so just relax, beautiful. I'm going to look after you, and soon enough, you'll get the chance to do whatever you like to me, promise.." She said and then kissed Alex's lips again. "I love when you blush, your cheeks get all red and pretty for me.." Maggie said, teasing her gently. She reached out with one hand and stroked her fingers over her girlfriend's cheek, gently caressing the skin there. "I'm glad you're excited
to try more."

"And I'm really glad that you're very happy," The young woman said, lowering her head to kiss the other woman's neck, nipping gently at the skin t here, and then kissing it once more.
Happy when Alex returned her kisses occasionally. "I'm amazing," She assured her girlfriend. "I got to turn the most beautiful woman in the world into a puddle of goo by just the touch
of my fingers. That's so hot, just like you." Smiling as she felt Alex's fingers on her skin a few moments later, enjoying the easy contact between the two of them. "You blush so pretty."

"I'm gonna have to make you do it more often." She leaned into her girlfriend's touch, when Alex brushed some hair out of her face. A smile on her lips as she looked into the other woman's eyes.

Alex looked at Maggie carefully. She nodded slowly. "If you are really sure, becaus even I would more then willing." She replied, laying back beside Maggie, resting her head on her chest. She closed her eyes listening to her heart beat. She reached a hand to interlock her fingers with Maggie's. They laid like that for a long time. She sighed. She could stay like that forever. Alex shifted slightly, to better look at Maggie. Her eyes deep in thought. "Earlier you mentioned other things we could try? You seemed to act as if you have a list of things already in mind." She asked slowly. "Like what other things?"

Alex was doing her research, trying to learn everything she could about this new thing they were doing. It was all so new, but it also seemed like Maggie had some ideas of her own. And honestly, Alex wanted to hear them to better understand her tastes and interests in sex. She wanted to keep this communication with her open, that was they could really trust each other. She also hoped if they talk about it more, she would be less uncomfortable.

"I wanna eat you out. I wanna make love to you with a strap-on. I wanna spank your pretty ass and get it nice and red for me. Both with my hands and with a flogger. I wanna tie you to the bed and tease and please your body until you're crying out in pleasure and you can't take it anymore. I wanna make love to you from behind. I love your ass, and I'll take any excuse that I can get, to touch it, pinch it, squeeze it, or spank it. I also want to try nipple clamps, and spanking you between your legs with a belt or a flogger, or even my hand, to get you used to
the feeling.. These are just a few ideas that I have."

"Nothing's set in stone, and you can always suggest other things if there's something else that you want us to do or try together. I'm open to just about anything. Let's just say, I've had some pretty out there experiences in the past.." She said and chuckled softly, shaking her head at some of the memories that came to mind. "But anyway, this is about you, Danvers. You and what you're comfortable with. It's okay to be scared, as all of this is new to you. And if I mention something that scares you too much, all you have to do is say no, and then that option is off the table, no questions asked."

"I want you to enjoy this, not be scared.." Maggie said and kissed her lips sweetly.

Alex listened intently at the long list of things Maggie had clearly spent a lot of time thinking off. She felt her face warm up again imagining all of the different scenarios. She swallowed hard, feeling her heart pick up its pace in her chest. "They are very exciting ideas. I wouldn't have thought you such the...kinky type?" She offered, smiling a little bit. "But it doesn't mean I'd be against any of that, once we work our way there." She pressed her face into Alex's neck trying to hide her flustered expression. "I'm not scared, m just trying to explore the possibilities and learn about you." Alex pressed a light kiss on her neck. She traced small hearts on her arm.

"Do you wanna take a shower or something with me?" She asked after awhile. I don't want to stop being close to you, but I'm also kind of sticky." Alex shook her head a little, sitting up and pulling Maggie up with her. "Thank you, for taking it so easy with me. I'm never scared when I am with you" she murmured quietly.

"I'd love to take a shower with you. I'll take any chance I can get, to have my hands all over your beautiful body, beautiful.." After speaking, Maggie kissed her girlfriend sweetly. And within a few moments, she got up from the bed and scooped the other woman into her arms, carrying her into the bathroom, kissing her neck the whole time. Once they were in the bathroom, she set Alex gently down on her feet, and walked over to the shower, turning it on a warm temperature, before turning around and browsing the cabinets and pulling out some towels for the two of them.

A few moments later, she tested the water and then grabbed Alex's hands and gently tugged her girlfriend into the shower, closing the door's of the shower behind them. Enjoying that the glass of the door's had fogged up from the warm water. "Do you want me to wash your body, or your hair?" Maggie asked as she got a wash cloth and waited to see what Alex wanted her to do. She was going to do whatever her girlfriend wanted, to make sure the other woman was comfortable.

Alex let out a surprised sound when Maggie scooped her up. She couldn't help but grin at her and return the playful touches. She shook her head once she was finally set down. Her happiness raidiating off of her. Alex couldn't help but just watch Maggie and take the chance to really apperciate her body. She had been so distracted by her pleasure she hadn't really even examined what a stunning form she had. The muscles for, the training, yet how soft all her curves were. How long her legs looked, how smooth the skin was despite so,e old scars. She wasn't brought from her thoughts when Maggie pulled her towards the shower.

Alex laughed a little, seeing she had a wash cloth ready. "You seem to want to start with my body, which is fine by me." She murmured, winking. Alex stepped into the stream of water letting it soak her hair, before shifting slightly to make sure Maggie wasn't cold. "You're gorgeous, you know that right? I'm sorry I haven't told you yet. I imagined what you had under those clothes, but nothing quiet as stunning as what's before me now." Alex looped her arms around her neck. She pressed their bodies together, kissing her deeply.

As soon as she got the okay, Maggie didn't waste a single moment. She immediately soaped up the washcloth that was in her hand, and then went to town, rubbing the gentle cloth over her girlfriend's body, as she washed her up. The wink from her favorite dark haired angel, had a smile come over her lips. "Thanks, but you're the sexy one, Danvers. This sweet innocence that radiates off of you, just makes me even more curious, since it's merely the wrapping of a sexy woman underneath." Her words came out softly, as she ran the soapy towel over Alex's breasts, stroking them as she washed her girl.

A smile was on her lips, as she continued to rub and stroke her girlfriend. The dark haired beauty's breasts, her stomach, her hips, and finally between her legs, where Maggie gently "washed", which was really caressing and teasing, more than once, loving the whimpers that came out of Alex's mouth, when she was barely even doing anything to her sweet girl. "I love the sounds you make, they're so sexy and they drive me crazy." Her hands continued to bring the washcloth over and over the other woman's body, a smile on her lips, as she alternated between washing Alex's body, and caressing it.

Alex laughed a little bit at her enthusiasm. She leaned into her touch. Alex raised her eyebrows. "Sawyer I find that s little hurtful. I don't always radiate sweet innocence. I could beat you up." She reminded shaking her head. She smiled feeling Maggie's touch as she soaped her up. There were lots of kisses between her ministrations. She smiled a little bit. It was just a nice and beautiful. Alex wasn't really paying close attention when she fel the hand slip between her legs, caressing her. She let out a soft whimper unintentionally, biting her lip.

Alex rolled her eyes at her comment, trying to stop from blushing. "Well I can't wait to see what kind of noises you make." She said finally. Alex looped her arms around her neck, she leaned their foreheads together. "You've...really change a lot for me, you know that right? I never really understood the point of intamacy or romance but now...." Alex caressed her face. "I understand why they write all those songs about it."

Maggie laughed loudly when Alex said that she could beat her up. "Sure you could, Princess. What matters is that you believe that.." She said and then kissed her. "And maybe if you're good, I'll let you beat me up sometimes.." She said and then winked at her girlfriend. A smile came over Maggie's lips at the sound of her girlfriend's whimper. "If I could capture the sounds you make and store them in a glass bottle to sell, I'd be rich.." The young woman said, as she continued to stroke and wash Alex between her legs. "I really don't know how you don't have every lesbian within a 50 mile radius trying to get you in their bed."

"You're so fucking hot, Danvers. But don't let that go to your head." A sweet smile curved her lips as she fell silent when Alex began talking. "Oh, trust me. Whenever you get your hands on me, you'll definitely hear me. I'm not shy about making noise, and I definitely won't hold back, once you, my beautiful partner, get your hands on me. If anything, I'm probably too loud." Maggie relaxed once Alex slipped an arm around her neck and rested their foreheads against each other. "You're special, Danvers. And as your girlfriend, it's my job to not only look after you, but to make sure that you enjoy our time together."

"Both in bed and out.. As for your preconceptions, I'm glad that you don't see things the same way anymore. I'm glad that you're starting to trust me.." The young woman said and smiled, leaning into the touch when Alex caressed her face. "You're starting to get cheesy.." Maggie teased, kissing her.

Alex pulled away, pretending to be offended by being called cheesy. She let Maggie pull her back in for another kiss. "I am not the cheesy one. You are the one calling me a princess and saying that you are going to protect me and make everything perfect" she teased back. Alex took a step back to let the soap wash off her. She looked at Maggie for a long time, as if she was putting together the pieces of a huge puzzle. She shook it off. Alex didn't want this mood to go away by bringing up something that might lead to a fight. Especially when, she didn't mind it either. She thought she should be offended that Maggie was breaking down her hard exterior, but honestly, it was more of a relief to let it go. Alex wordlessly plucked the wash cloth from her hands.

She reapplied the soap and began to rub Maggie's body with it. She took her time, learning her body more carefully. She went over every inch of her taking special care of each scrape and scar she found. She leaned in and kissed her lightly. "You don't always have to be the strong one." she whispered quietly. Alex trailed a few kisses along her neck. She wanted to reassure Maggie that she could trust her too. That Alex didn't have to be completely alone and soft one in this relationship.

"Thank you for saying that," She said softly. "I like taking care of you. It makes me feel good knowing that I protect you and take care of you. I know that you want to do the same for me, and you will. I guess that I just need some time to get used to it, is all. The closest I've ever come to a relationship in the last few years, was the one night stands that I always had. And
even then, it was always about sex and not thinking, than anything else. It's different when I'm with you. I want everything to be different. To mean more." Maggie made a face after speaking. "See what you've done to me?"

"You've turned me into a sap, Danvers." The young woman said, though she wasn't really complaining. She was happy to let her head fall back and expose more of her neck as Alex kissed the skin there. A shiver passing through her each time her girlfriend kissed one of her scrapes or scars. "I'm trying," She promised the other woman softly. "You make me wanna be better, and I promise that I'm trying to let you in more, and that I'll let you be the strong one sometimes. I just need to get used to the idea of it, is all."

Alex let out a soft chuckle. "and what about me? What have you turned me into Sawyer?" she pointed out. She pressed light kisses over each scrape and scar. She shuddered when she came to fresh ones, the ones she was there for. But That makes Maggie, Maggie. She gently moved to behind her working down her back. "I'm trying too. That's all i ask. And I'm not saying I'm complaining about you taking charge. I find it...very appealing. But we are a team, so you can lean on me." Alex carefully hugged her from behind, nestling her head on her shoulder. She kissed her cheek, before trailing feather light kisses down her neck, nibbling lightly on her ear.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked quietly. "The shower is probably going to run out of how water soon." Alex didn't want to move though. She liked embracing like this with the warm water running over them. They were like in their own little world, apart from everything else. No emergencies. No super sisters with boy problems. Nothing. Just the two of them and for his single stretch of time, that was all she needed. And now they were trusting and letting each other in, she had a feeling it was only going to improve.

"We should probably finish up and then get out of here before we both get cold. Then we can clean the bed and change the sheets, lay down and turn a movie on. Maybe, if you're really persuasive, I might let you cuddle me while we watch a movie. What do you say? No calls from the PD, the DEO, or anyone else. Just the two of us, relaxing in bed together and enjoying
each other's company.." Maggie said and then smiled at her. Once they had showered, dried off and dressed, they went and cleaned the bed, before changing and getting rid of the used sheets.

Once the bed was cleaned and made, they crawled back into it, curling up together. She started pressing light kisses on Alex's neck as they relaxed together. The action wasn't sexual, it was sweet. Just a way for her to keep admiring her beautiful girlfriend's body. A sigh sigh of contentment left her lips, as she held the other woman close. "How are you feeling about the whole thing? Are you okay? Do you still feel scared? It's okay if you do. Or if maybe you feel overwhelmed. That's normal. Just tell me what you need me to do and you know that I'll do it for you."

Alex agreed, it would be nice to continue to ignore the world for a few more hours. Thought, she would leave her phone on incase Kara called, but that was the only person she would answer for. Maggie could fight her on that, and would loose. She lent Maggie a set of pjs and once they were both settled in the clean bed, she immediately curled into her side. She loved how well they fight together. Alex never had to try to get comfortable with her she just was. She smiled feeling the light pecks on her neck as the tv played softly in the background. Alex looked up to Maggie. "I'm feeling fine, still very happy." she murmured. "I don't feel scared right now, I mean I have a lot of emotions right under the surface but otherwise I am content to just lay with you." She shifted to better hold Maggie.

"Is something on my mind? There a particular reason you keep checking in on me?" She asked slowly. "Is something bothering you about all of this?" Her hands gently ran up and down her arms. She felt a little fear rise in her chest, wondering if she had done the right thing but having this evening happen. Alex tried to quel that fear though. This is what Maggie did, she double checked and triple checked everything she ever came across. She did it when they first kissed, when they went on their first date. It was going to keep happening, and it was so sweet of her. "You haven't scared me off yet." she reassured.

"I just want to make sure that you're okay with everything that's happening, is all." Maggie told her. "I never want to do anything to make you uncomfortable, so I'm going to keep
asking you if you're okay. I'm not trying to be annoying, I'm just checking on you." She said, and then kissed Alex's lips gently. After speaking, she fell silent once more and just
cuddled her girlfriend close, reaching out to grab the remote and turn on a movie that she knew they would both like. "I'm glad that you're doing okay with this. If that changes,
don't be afraid to let me know."

She lapsed into silence and turned on a movie that she knew Alex liked. "I'm glad that I haven't scared you off yet.." Maggie said softly, and then smiled at her. "I might end up falling
asleep for about an hour or so. I hope you're not offended. You're so warm and soft, and I can't help but feel my eyes starting to close. Wake me in an hour and I'll make us dinner?"
The young woman offered as she kissed her girlfriend a few more times, before closing her eyes, relaxing her body and mind, and then falling asleep, her body tangled into Alex's.

"I promise I will tell you if that ever changes and I don't mind that you ask Sawyer, I just want to make sure you aren't distracting me from your discomfort" she reasoned. Alex smiled into the kiss, settling into her arms again, she smiled as Maggie out on a movie she mentioned enjoying in passing once. It shouldn't surprise her, Maggie was a detective after all. Alex glanced to her when she mentioned maybe taking a nap. Alex nodded, she wasn't that tired. "Get some rest, you did all the heavy lifting today" she teased. She ran her fingers through her hair as she watch the movie, just relaxing, enjoying the sensation of being held and being pressed firmly together. it was so perfect and something she never thought she'd experience.

Near the end of the movie, Alex began to kiss her girlfriend awake, pressing the kisses around her face and neck. She smiled softly. Maggie was so cute when she slept. When she finally started to awake, she couldn't help but smile more. "Hey Beautiful." She murmured. "You sleep good? I was thinking about just ordering dinner in, I don't know if I want to let go of you long enough to let you cook." She murmured.

"Ordering dinner in sounds great. I don't want you to let me go long enough to cook, either.." She said, opening her eyes and smiling at the sight of Alex smiling back at her. "You know what, I could get used to the idea of waking up to your beautiful face, and your arms around me." Maggie laughed softly a few moments later. "Your body is sort of like a mini furnace, keeping me warm while I napped. Just another thing that I really really like about you, gorgeous." She stopped talking a moment later, and resumed kissing her girlfriend. "So, we order in tonight, and tomorrow night I'll make us dinner? That sound okay?"

"Just tell me what you've been in the mood for for the last few days and I'm happy to cook it tomorrow night for dinner. But that's tomorrow. What do you suggest we should order and have delivered here?" Maggie asked in between kisses pressed to Alex's jaw, lips, cheek and neck. She was happy to kiss and then gently nip at the skin there. Enjoying the little sounds that her girlfriend made. "I can't get enough of the hot sounds that you make. I love knowing that I make you sound like that." A smile was on her lips as she spoke.

Alex nodded, when she mentioned getting used to waking up like this. "Me too." she murmured. Alex raised an eyebrow as she laughed. Alex rolled her eyes about the comment of her being so warm. "Well I am glad my above normal body temperature is coming in handy for the first time ever." She replied shaking her head. Alex returned the kisses cupping her cheek. "Did you know you wrinkle your nose when you sleep and its the cutest thing I have ever seen?" she teased quietly. She nodded. "I would love for you to come over tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that."

Alex shrugged. "Nothing really in particular. Kara and I had Chinese recently, which is usually what I crave but otherwise, i'm open to trying new things. I'll think about." she replied, shifting slightly to give her girlfriend better access to the skin she wanted to kiss. It was very hard to focus on meal choices. She let out a soft whimper feeling her teeth graze her skin. "Um...I...really don't know what we should get" she managed finally. "I think the Mediterranean place down the street delivers and has vegan options for you...but if you have a better idea." Alex let out a soft moan, closing her eyes. "Sawyer, you can't eat me for dinner, we need actual sustenance." she said in a half joking voice, considering that was all she could really manage to get out.

Maggie laughed softly at her girlfriend's words. "Apparently my sexual appetite is more needy than my food appetite right now.." Was all that she said as she continued to press kisses all over Alex's neck, cheek, and lips. "Who cares about food right now when I can nibble on you?" She paused a few moments later, and a frown came over her expression. "That was really cheesy." The brunette shook her head. "Never mind, it doesn't matter. We can eat in a little while." A smile was on her lips as she went back to kissing and gently nipping at her girlfriend's skin.

"On second thought, we should order the food now. Because later on, I'm just going to want to be all over you again." She pressed one more kiss against the other woman's skin and then pulled back. The young woman reached over and grabbed her cell phone, ordering Alex's favorite food and her own, and then setting the phone back down after hanging up. "They will be
here in 30 minutes. So I can hold off on driving you crazy until then." Maggie said and she turned on a movie to distract them while they waited for the food.

Alex could help but burst into laughter at the cheesy response that came from Maggie's lips. It was so un Maggie that it was the most perfect thing she had ever witnessed. Her laughs died in her throat again as she returned to kissing and nipping at her tender skin. Alex let out a sound of protest when Maggie pulled away to order food. Her eyes narrowed. "You were doing that on purpose" she said slowly. "You just wanted to tease me" Alex shook her head, leaning back into the pillows. How could she think about food when she was only thinking about Maggie's lips. It was a mean trick.

The movie went mostly ignored, Alex eventually caved wanting to touch and kiss Maggie a little more. They were tender and light kisses. Though when the doorbell rang, she pulled back to get the food. It wasn't until after they paid and were starting to dish up plates did it hit her how hungry she was. She was freaking starving. She took no time at all diving in, in silence. They ate like that for awhile, in content silence. "I wish everyday could be like this" she said finally. Alex couldnt help find herself thinking about tomorrow how they would both have to work. And it was just going to take away from the happiness she felt in this moment.

"I do love to tease you," Maggie admitted and grinned back at her cheekily. A chuckle left her lips when Alex finally gave in and started to touch her back. "I knew that you wouldn't be able to resist my body, beautiful.." A groan left her lips when the doorbell rang and her beautiful girl got up to answer it. "I had a feeling that I was gonna regret ordering that food..." She said and pouted, though the pout went away once Alex had the food and closed the door, walking back over to the bed. The young woman took the food from her girlfriend and placed it on the bedside table.

"We'll get to that in a minute. I'm not done with you.." Pulling Alex into her arms, hugging and kissing the other woman, as her hands roamed over the dark haired woman's body. A regretful sigh left her lips when the other woman pulled away and got up, and started to dish up the food. A smile came over her lips as she watched her girlfriend dive into the food. "Guess you were hungrier than you thought, gorgeous." She nodded at Alex's words, when the other woman spoke a few minutes later. "I know what you mean. I get spoiled when we spend the night together a few times a week."

Back
Top Bottom