Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scarlett Johansson - Sexual Therapy (RoleplayMaster x Someonewhoeatsapples)

"I...want you." she crooned softly, sinking deeper into her fatigue driven slumber. "Fuck me," she begged the therapist; things slipping out of her control. She wanted him to go hard and break her. She was ruined already so he could pick up the rest of her. The pieces that were left.

Smiling at the reply, the therapist agreed, his hips moving back and forth as long as he could make it, skin slapping skin loudly. Soon enough, he creamed, shooting his thick load inside of her. Grunting softly, the small man proceeded to return the vibrator and the tape, leaving her mouth free. Sitting above her, he asked her to lick his balls while they held a conversation. "In three days, I will be coming to your house. I will live there for a week, longer if I deem it necessary. I am unaware if you have told Luke of your appointments with me, so I will run with whatever you tell him." Curtis said. She may or may not have realised that he didn't ask, merely stating what would be happening.

"From there, I will observe you and Luke, your living ways, and how unsatisfied you get. If you wish to fuck me, you will ensure that your boyfriend uses condoms at all times, leaving his mess in them at all times. This includes blowjobs and so on." Curtis added that stipulation. "Do you agree?" Whether she agreed or not, he then proceeded to slide his cock in her awaiting mouth. "I'll see you in three days then."

Scarlett thought, rethinking about the risk that the decision bears. It was assertive, her body already agreeing to his wild proposition. She could invite him in, no problem but only problem lies in Luke. What he caught them together? And telling Luke to cum in condoms...it was getting tougher to put him off these days. Scarlett licked his soft balls, his cum running along her legs as his cock entered her mouth. She would definitely look forward to have Curtis in her residence. Three days seemed far already. Scarlett licked his undershaft, running her tongue along his meat to clean him off. Sleek and shiny.

It didn't seem like long at all until Curtis was at Scarlett's door, knocking on it and waiting for her to answer. Beside him was a few suitcases for clothes, yet hidden away were some sex toys and items to help him. Smiling at his client as she opened the door, he gave a small wave. "Ms. Johansson, it's good to see you. Would you be so kind as to help with my bags?" He requested, as they were almost as tall as he was.

Scarlett was pacing in her foyer; knowing clearly he would arrive without announcement. With the distinct knock, she opened the door to see ahead and abrubtly glanced down smiling at Curtis. "Sure, come inside." Scarlett received the bags and Curtis without much further dialogue until they were seated in the living space. "I hope you didn't have much trouble on your way here. Luke will join us shortly."

And Luke was there, eyes narrowed at the new person within his perimeter. Scarlett had explained him earlier to be receptive since Mr. Smith was her dear valuable instructor for her upcoming movie. That also, he was required to leave them alone at hours for better concentration. She was not sure if he had bought it but hope he would not creat a fuss. "Remember the Mr. Smith I told you about? He will be staying with us for a week or so." Scarlett smiled, disguising the shiver running down her spine since he was finally here.

"No, not at all. Place was easy to find." Curtis replied, sitting down beside her, yet far enough away that it didn't look odd. As Luke entered the room, Curtis stood, offering her a hand. "And there's the famous boyfriend I've heard so much about. Thank you yet again, to both of you, for letting me stay in your lovely home. With myself being out of the country quite often, and my partner having being caught cheating a few weeks ago, I truly appreciate this." He said with a smile, making up his origin as he spoke.

"Scarlett, if you would be so kind as to help me bring my bags to wherever I'm staying, we can start with another session." He suggested.

"Yeah sure," Scarlett stood up, grabbing his bags and heading upstairs as Luke said something about going out. "Ok," she had replied in short, opening up the nearest guest bedroom to her own. "This is the room," Scarlett walked in to the spacious room, neatly arranged for any purpose. As Curtis walked in, she locked the door and opened up the closet to reveal wooden stool and ladder similar to the ones in his office. "I took a little liberty in arrangement."

"Thank you, m'dear" Curtis smiled, grabbing at her pants the moment the door was locked. "I want to know how you are feeling right now? Knowing that your husband has met the person you've fucked and sucked for the last few weeks. Knowing that I am right here, and so is my cock, whenever your husband unsatisfies you." He prompted. Pulling his pants down and kicking them to the side, the man stood still, waiting for her to make some move, or tell him something. A moment later, the car could be heard turning on and pulling out of the driveway.

Scarlett felt she was leading a double life, one im which she was Johansson, the actress and other, a sex crazed women with one cock in mind. That too of her therapist. Grinning, she tucked away her yoga pants, displaying her lack of panties.It has been as of late of habit to wear less since she met Curtis and now, it would only increase. "I am delighted, Curtis," she looked at the young man, shredding off to her nudity. "More than words can express. If we are discreet enough, we can pass on fine with the therapy. If you would; I want to start with sucking your cock. " she said, movinv the part to the bed as he hopped on with his legs jutting off the edge.

Smiling at her reply, and how manner-of-factly she mentioned her desire to suck his cock, he stopped her, grabbing her hand. "One moment. Follow me." He instructed. Opening the door, he lead her out and through the house, looking as if he were searching for something. "Ah, there we are." he said finally, finding the bedroom she and Luke shared.

Jumping onto the mattress, Curtis sat back and relaxed, stark naked as he gestured her closer. "Now, what did you want to do?" he asked, as if he couldn't remember.

Scarlett's heart leapt out at the change of plans. It would mean so much more, not only she was defying her relationship with Luke; it was downright cheating on their bed. She blushed darkly, moving towards Curtis to kneel.

Taking his flaccid cock, she kissed the red tip, moving down along his shafy to the base. Baring her tongue, she licked the clear liquid that escaped and trailed along his underside to his balls. "Does it help anyways to put me in this corner?" she asked; licking his sac.

His hand brought hers to his shaft, wrapping it around and getting her to jerk it slowly as she licked the ball sack. "This is like a metaphor for risk-taking in your life. It doesn't necessarily help you with your issues with Luke, but it will help you with other parts in your life." Curtis answered, lowering himself more so the weight of his balls was more impactful. "I have some toys for you to have fun with during my stay. We'll try them later on, when we're done here." Curtis said softly, enjoying Scarlett's careful ministrations.

Scarlett worked diligently, pleasing the man above her as she absorbed his thought in her mind. It carried potential risk in case Luke returned but that thought soon became distant as she sucked on his balls.

Rising her face, her plump lips wrapped around his cock to suck while her hand jerked him in a lazy fashion. She could only imagine what more he would do to her or make her do since he had at his disposal 24 x 7 . The toys were definitely something she looked forward to but nothing more than his hardened cock ramming her insides with ease.

"I want you to tell me how to fuck you. Imagine that I'm your perfect boyfriend, equipped to handle your every need. What would I be doing next?" he asked, fingers stroking her hair.

Scarlett considered, bagging the rare opportunity since it was too sincere to return anytime soon. "Can I kiss you?" she asked; not waiting before she pulled his head in her arms and kissed his lips squarely. It was modest, lips pressing up against him. As she let go, her blue orbs glinted.

"Fuck me missionary," she patted the bed, "Grab my hips and drive in home. I wanna watch you cum deep in me, any orifice," Scarlett moved on, riding on the bed.

Feeling himself pulled into a kiss, Curtis closed his eyes and relaxing into her touch, before she let him go. At the request of missionary sex, he nodded, slipping between her leg and beginning to thrust. Due to his small size, he could thrust quicker than most, his hips not travelling far. His cock still felt great despite the lack of a harder thrust, better than most, if not all her previous partners. His hands gripped her hips, holding her and trying to pull her into him as he thrust, yet Scarlett would need to help since he didn't have the strength.

Scarlett felt good already with the new position. Till date, they only had fucked in her contorted positions and him driving from the back. It's good to have changes often.

"Wait a min," she requested, propping herself up on the headboard with two pillows supporting her back vertically. She held his waist like he dis hers and thrusted back. Her chest bumped against his with renewed thrust, his cock hitting her walls all the more. It was ecstatic; making her moan and coo on his shoulder as he hit home with her menial help.

Feeling the new position, the therapist smiled, feeling himself deeper within her. "How does it feel, fucking me on your boyfriend's bed?" He asked. He was a fan of dirty talk when fucking, but with his professional relationship with his client, he had to draw it from them in ways that didn't scream 'I'm fucking you with no reason why'.

"It feels great," she supplied in between moans, "Fuck, cheating gets all the better for some damned reason." She shouldn't be saying all that. It was immoral to Luke and her relationship but fuck, for all the great sensations, Scarlett was getting worked up to cum soon. "Ngh," she clawed on his back holding his closer as her orgasm washed over. Throwing her head back, she growled in a low tone. "So good to cum again!"

Smiling, Curtis thrust in deep, grunting against her ear as he ejaculated, filling her to the brim with semen. Panting softly as he wiped himself off, Curtis paused as he heard a car pull into the driveway. "Okay, back to my room. Luke's back." He said, rushing her to his bedroom. Locking the door behind, he asked Scarlett to put her clothes back on, and suck him off before he did the same.

Searching through his bags, Curtis found the toy he was looking for. "Put this in you. Either hole, your choice." He said, handing it to her. It looked like a pellet the size of her thumb, yet had a stopper on one side so she wouldn't lose it inside herself. While she wouldn't understand it now, it was a vibrating toy that he could control remotely.

Scarlett enjoyed the thrill coursing through her at the hide seek game they were playing. Things were interesting already. She felt his cum dribble aling her thigh and gushed the toy against her opening to stop the flow. Cleaning his cock, she stuffed him back in his pants and walked out of the room just in time to meet Luke.

"Hey, you are home early," she maintained even distance with him, her hair and clothes dishelved. She hoped hard her secret won't be out. "We can have lunch. Why don't you freshen up?" she smiled at him while starting on the stairs. Scarlett moved and felt herself stuffed deeper with his cum and the toy. Too much to fight, she decided to sit herself with the sandwiches for lunch.

It did not take long for the trio to be sat at the table, eating the sandwiches that were provided. "Scarlett's a dream to work with. One of my best students." The therapist praised the girlfriend to Luke. As she went to reply, the toy was turned on, buzzing silently yet strongly. Thanks to the stopper, it buzzed against her clit, semen slowly edging its way out of her and down her thighs.

Scarlett choked on her bite, squirming her legs as a wet trail escaped her thighs. It was so sudden with Luke next to her. Her cheeks blushed as she thanked Curtis.

"So what is the subject of your course?" Luke asked, nonetheless wise about what is happening under the table. Scarlett moved her hand to hold her pussy lips together, eating slowly as ever.

"The course we're going through relates to all the wars that have taken place. Well, all those that have been significant. Scarlett's upcoming role is of a history teacher with a photographic memory, so our sessions are about hammering through the information so it seems like second nature when she recites it through the movie." He explained. "Our sessions are intense, aren't they?" he laughed, asking Scarlett. As he asked the question, the power of the vibrations doubled.

Scarlett chuckled at the cover story, impressed by Curtis' skill to pacify anyone. Luke bought the story and as the vibration increased, presses her hand deeper against her pussy, passing a glaring look at Curtis. "It's intense. I learnt an awful lot in a little span of time."

Back
Top Bottom