Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scarlett Johansson - Sexual Therapy (RoleplayMaster x Someonewhoeatsapples)

Sighing softly as she took him in between her hands and breasts, her skill with a cock was as good as a slut. It was no wonder she craved a better cock than her boyfriend's, as there was not much she could do with something so small. "While you do this, lets talk about something else... tell me about your best sexual encounter.. or even your best partner, thanks to sexual activities." Curtis requested, curious to know the extent of her sexual prowess and experience.

"He was an ex...kinda creep otherwise the sex was mindblowing. He used to show up on set and we would have sex after packup. Foreplay, teasing - anything you name it- he was good in bed. I agreed to bondage with him. He left me tied up in bed with two vibrators stuck in both orifices. I had multiple orgasms in an hour and afterwards he fucked me sore. It was mindblowing feeling his cock after craving it for hours. However he was obsessed and it marked the end." she resented, impaling her mouth with his cock. Her tongue brushed along the underside, tip hitting her throat.

Nodding, Curtis knew from what she said, that he was proceeding with Scarlett the correct way. His professional, seemingly non-caring about sex with her, was more appealing than the creepy, obsessed ex she once had. Groaning as he felt her suddenly engulf his cock, his small fingers slipped through her hair. "I have homework for you for the next week. Every time you get the chance, you will masturbate. Whether you're in bed alone, or not I suppose, or at the dinner table. If you're watching TV or just bored. I want you to masturbate. The one stipulation, is that you cannot orgasm. Also, you must turn down sex with your partner. Anything that might cause you to cum, don't do it. By this time next week, I want to hear that you haven't cum since we last spoke, but you have masturbated furiously." He instructed, knowing how much it would drive her wild. After hearing that it was a mindblowing feeling after craving her ex's cock for hours, he wondered what she'd feel like after craving her therapist's cock for a week.

It was a wild suggestion that made her only want to touch herself onwards, while his cock was in her mouth. Scarlett lapped the taste, keeping her throat locked and then pulling out for a breather. Her eyes were glassed with lust and she began to think whether he was planning to deny her orgasm to make her crazy. But if it help, she would. Anyways, she had little luck with cumming solo. Licking along his shaft, she sucked in his supple balls, twirling the tip of her tongue to feel his cum building up. "I do get to cum today right?" she asked, pausing all contact with his cock. No stimulation unless he confirmed her release. "I would go insane if I don't cum afterwards," she hinted with her eyes at his cock.

Nodding, he gave a small smile. "I promised that when you finished me off, you would get your own release. Today will be the last time you orgasm before we see each other next week." He assured her. "Now, get back to it, I'm close." He requested. Once she slipped her lips around his cock, he wrapped his body around her head, legs around her neck and arms holding her down. Thrusting up into her mouth, he was quite rough, enticingly so, before cumming hard down her throat. Eventually pulling out, he noticed how messed up and smeared her makeup became. He would have to make sure she did not see a mirror before leaving.

Thinking over how he could pleasure Scarlett, he decided a simple fisting would work, but he wanted to add a slight twist. "Lay on your back." He requested. Once she did so, Curtis knelt with his cock hanging over her face. "Bring your legs up." He said next, grabbing her heels when they were close enough, pulling them back further until they touched the floor behind him. Her pussy now hung over her head. "Keep that position." He instructed, before slipping a lone finger inside her. Then a second. Then a third. And a fourth. And finally, his fist. Every ten pumps marked the occasion of a new finger, and by the time the fist had formed, he was almost punching her insides. "Feel free to lick or play with my balls. You don't have to, but you might find it fun. And they're right there anyway, so you may as well..." he suggested with a small laugh.

Their differences in sizes allowed Scarlett to enjoy best of both worlds. Smiling he stuck to his side of bargain; the actress obliged the position he wanted with her taste buds awry with his seeds. Yoga had made it easier for her to fit in the assumed position, easily hoisting her legs in the air. It felt as normal as doing something we do everyday.

Curtis stood between her legs and she needed not to be told twice to lick his balls. At her disposal, she dragged her tongue over the sensitive skin, her own sex stretching with every push. She whimpered underneath, gushing out her cum on his whole fist. Her legs wobbly, she was afraid to mess up. Holding on, she squirted, his balls forgetting as she basked in her climax.

As she came, the position forced her juices to squirt down her body, half running up her stomach, while the other half simply drenched her face immediately. He continued to fist her, letting her ride out his orgasm on his arm for a little while, before pulling out his arm and leaving her pleasure-less. Standing, he helped Scarlett up. "Good session for today. Please remember my request to not masturbate to climax until we next see each other, but masturbating as often as possible." Curtis requested, handing Scarlett her clothes. As it was close to closing time, he hurried her to get them on, leaving her no time to clean up or freshen up. When the celebrity left his building, she would smell strongly of sex, looking like a roughly fucked whore.

--

About four days after that appointment, Scarlett would find a message on her answering machine. "Hello Ms. Johansson, this is Curtis. Unfortunately our appointment this week has been cancelled, due to time constraints. However, our usual time next week is still available. Please keep up with the exercises I prescribed, and I'll see you then."

There had been no time constraints, he simply wanted to make Scarlett suffer through two full weeks of no cumming, with plenty of pent up sexual frustration, until they saw each other again. He kept the message vague in case her boyfriend did not know about the therapy, yet detailed enough that she knew who was calling and what it was about.

--

"Scarlett, how are you doing?" Curtis asked with a small smile, seeing the actress enter his office a little early for her appointment. "Did you manage to keep to the homework I gave you?" He asked.

Scarlett started getting ready, mood slightly foul after putting off her boyfriend's sexual advances. Those days! She excused out of his arms, bolting to her room, to shut it with a thud. Pulling on a red checkered tube dress, the actress was soon out of her house, speeding towarda her therapist's office. The man had her going crazy, nailing up against the walls. She had done all he wanted, masturbated at every occassion but depraving herself of climax at the last minute. It felt good once or twice but afterwards, made her only pissed and irritated. It was effecting her work and the cancellation of the appointment did no good to improve on the situation.

Lighting up a cigarette on the lobby, she was dragging profusely, tapping her shoe on the carpet. She caught the flush in Curtis's last client, as she walked out. Already on her legs, Scarlett dropped the cigar on the tray, storming into his office. "Bullshit. You only are making me frustrated." She reached for her zipper to relief her off her clothes without caring if he was shutting the door or not. "Obviously I did, you know me too well to test me." she stood poised in front of the mirror. "I am a desperate woman." she confessed wryly.

Shutting the door behind Scarlett, he could see her frustration. So when he finally would give her what she needed, she would all the more happier and loyal to him. The fact that she already went to take her clothes off also showed him the potential for some risky sex play in the future, which he had to make note of.

"Get on your knees and make me hard." Curtis instructed, walking up to Scarlett who stood by the mirror. A hand moved to her thigh, rubbing it up and down. "Once I'm hard, you'll get what you have wanted from me the last few weeks." The man said with a small smile. He didn't bother giving theraputic reasons why. After all, Scarlett was so horny and needy, that he doubted she would notice.

"Here?" she cocked a perfectly arched eyebrow, nonetheless following suit to sink to her knees. Weighing the facts or considering the surrounding around her did not even matter then. Sinking to her knees, she spread her legs apart, the moisture evident from touching herself in the car on her way here.

Without further ado, she unzipped his pants, popping off the button to reveal his flaccid cock. It was always a wonder how despite of his height, he had that girth and length that men twice his size didn't. Licking her lips, she kissed the head, moving her tongue around the thick head. Lapping up to slick his pole enough, she took all of him in one go while he remained auxilary. Bobbing up her head, she focused on his crotch, narrowing on it over and over again as her breasts swayed in motion.

Smiling, the man closed his eyes and just enjoyed Scarlett's mouth once more. For such a nice girl in public, she had such a dirty, bad girl technique that felt as if it came from years of experience. He was keen to get onto the real fun now though, and it did not take long for him to grow hard.

"Now, I want you to put your head on the ground, knees still under you. So your ass is poking up in the air." The short man instructed. "I don't want you to be afraid to be vocal. Say whatever comes to mind. Whether it be how good or bad it feels, or how much you hate me for your homework, or how much you love me for the amazing payoff that soon comes. It could even just be yelling at your boyfriend for being unable to satisfy you." He left that as the last sentence, the one that would surely stick with her, as his cock poked at her slit. Since it had been a long time since she had anything decent inside of her, she was nice and tight, and soaked right through from her eagerness. Just to make it a little more infuriating, the man slowly rubbed the tip back and forth along the slit, teasing it, until suddenly slamming his cock inside her without warning. His thrusts came out of the gate hard and fast, giving Scarlett no time to prepare for the sudden pleasurable feelings she would have that she sorely missed.

Scarlett, shifted, facing the other way; her eyes scaling the reflection on the mirror. His hard cock, a result of her desperate blowing now slid teasingly between her pussy lips. She held onto her knees, cheek lopsidedly flat on the carpet as he slammed without any signal. A low whimper escaped her lips despite the force with which she tugged on her lower lip with her canine. Oh, how she craved that fullfillment; that feeling of flesh, a real cock inside her walls. It beat everything- his fist, the vibrator even her fingers. "You could have been gone in a little slower, desperate man," she worded as he moved with demonic thrusts, stretching in ways that had been absent from her recent sexual experiences. "Aah~" she crooned, eyes shut, devouring and registering every bit of the euphoria coursing through her body underneath his mercy.

It amused him that Scarlett had called him desperate. "Oh, I'm the desperate one, am I?" He asked, pulling his cock back, until the tip was the only thing inside her. "I can stop right now if you like?" He offered, though he didn't plan to. He knew that after that amazing start, there was no way she could stop now.

"No, I was kidding!" Scarlett bucked backwards eagerly to envelope him inside her again. The emptiness was unbearable. "Curtis," she pleaded as the man stood rooted to his place. "Fuck me."

The cock slammed into her once again, enjoying the feeling of her lack of control in this situation. He was considering how to manipulate her and the situation further, but with a pussy as good as this, he couldn't think straight for now. Slipping back into his rhythm, a hand reached forward, managing to eventually grasp her hair, pulling back on it. "Keep those vocals up. This is meant to open up your soul at your most intimate of moments. I'm your therapist and I want to hear everything."

Scarlett pulsed around his sex with an attempt to keep him locked but he was in control. The actress whimpered, baring her vocals as he began to fuck, slamming his hips hard against her ass. Her hair pulled, she could peer into the mirror, begging for him not to stop. "Don't stop...please," she added afterwards to sound polite not to put him off. Balancing on her palms, she made it more accessible for him to move, rubbing against her folds to bring her to her longed climax. "I wanna cum so bad!"

His hand twirled her hair around, looping it around his fingers to grab it better, and forcing Scarlett's head further back. She was turning into a slut. His slut. And he liked it. "I want you to remember the feeling of this orgasm. Because you'll be having a lot more like it." He smiled, feeling her body quiver as she reached her orgasm. Letting her ride it out on his cock, Curtis pulled out. "Wait there." He instructed, telling her to stare straight ahead.

The therapist walked behind his desk, disappearing briefly as he grabbed something from one of the drawers. Bringing it back, she would feel an intrusion that was not his penis, enter her cunt, pulsating strongly. It was a vibrator, and a rather thick one too. If she thought that was all though, Scarlett was wrong, as Curtis' cock soon pressed against her ass, before sliding inside, the only lube being her cum. He was a lot more gentle with this hole though, waiting a lot longer for her to adjust to his size, and the gentle thrusting that eventually began.

Scarlett cooed at the sudden loss of pressure on her sex as he pulled out. Out of wit, she stared at the mirror; taking stock of her derailed state. She did not recognise the woman. In fact, anyone who knew her as the good actress would not recognise her. Her transformation had been rapid, submitting to her therapist and she regreted none of it. A big part of her hated and blamed Luke for it. All his fault.

Scarlett gasped at the buzzing girth imapaling deep inside, sending jolts. "Curtis what-oh!" Before she could register, she felt the familiar head on her ass, lubed with her cum push into her orifice. Her mouth gaped open as he pushed in with little pressure. She took long breaths, inhaling as she was doubly penetrated and sent to enjoy heavenly bliss.

"Nice and loud... Yes, that's it." Curtis said softly, enjoying the tight ass wrapped around his cock. "Now... imagine Luke is in front of you right now. What would you say to him, as I fuck you from behind like this?" he asked, giving an extra yank on her hair, which was very dishevelled. "Don't be shy, don't censor yourself. Think of all this sexual frustration you've had over the last two weeks, and beyond that with Luke." Curtis prompted.

Scarlett welcomed the pleasure that the stretching of her rectum, his cock sliding along her tight nerve bundles. "What do I say- Ahh!" she groaned at the tug and it only reminded her of her depriviation. "I would tell him he is a lousy bastard, blind and incapable of pleasuring any woman, let alone. He will have to suck it in cause he does not have what you got. Fuck!" she crooned, dropping her head to align with his short thrust but only tugging her hair ends more. "And you too, frustrating me more even when you knew I would pine for my climax."

"Yes, but this feels better, am I right?" He asked her with a small smile. "And you will learn that there is a reason I made you clear your schedule from now until tomorrow afternoon." Curtis added, giving her ass a small slap as he fucked her ass a little rougher. His balls slapped her pussy, feeling the vibrations coming off of it. Soon, he could feel his climax building, so he pulled out, walking around the other side to have Scarlett suck him off. A few moments later, she would receive a facial. Wiping himself off on her shoulder, Curtis left her once again, returning with some more toys in a bag so she couldn't see them, and some tape.

"I'm going to bind you." He said softly. "It helps so we can deal with feelings of hopelessness." He explained, binding her arms and hands together, and her feet and ankles. While her legs were still able to be spread, a sex toy was placed on her stomach known as a 'magic wand', a rather powerful exterior vibrator. Turning it on and positioning it, it was taped in place, and then her legs were taped together too. Finally, her arms were taped to her legs, forcing Scarlett into a ball, her pussy dealing with alternating vibrations from two different toys, and a third vibration from a toy slowly entering her ass.

"It is currently..." He checked his watch. "7:48pm. I'll be back in twelve hours." Curtis said. Smiling to himself, Curtis got dressed and walked up to the bound celebrity. "Cya tomorrow morning." He said, taping her mouth shut before turning the lights off and leaving.

--

Twelve hours and twelve minutes later, 8:00am, Curtis opened the door to his office, interested on what he might find.

Scarlett protested little, more vibrators slipping onto her orifices and taped on her stomach. Curling up, she anticipated his next moves, only receiving a shock as he taped her mouth and began dressing. Horror of horrors, she felt the familial feeling rushing to her mind. He counter used her own experience on her again. Smirking, she relaxed, the motions stirring her up sensually. Luke would have to be alone afterall.

But little did she know that 12 hours would feel so long. Damn long with the theory of relativity on work. Every minute seemed like an eternity. She couldn't sleep for long either, fatigue and the vibrations accustoming to her hazed brain function. She planned to seek her revenge but it never worked. Curtis always had the upper hand in the game. He knew well to manipulate her and she condemned. The first sun rays filtered through the translucent office curtain and alerted her drowsy self it was morning. Her eyes closed off, as she was sore and drained of every last bit of energy that her body contained prior. She wanted to stretch and feel the real thing- a cock. The vibrators did their work but nothing beat a man's cock.

When Curtis entered the room, he found Scarlett with her eyes half-closed, a layer of sweat on her body, and her body shaking from vibrations. Smiling to himself, the man silently undressed, unbound her legs and mouth, and began to fuck. Her arms were bound still though, as she was fucked in doggy style, her head and knees only able to support her. The vibrator was removed from her cunt, but the one in her ass still remained. He made no talk, no 'good morning' or 'how did it go?'. Simply went to work, knowing that Scarlett would either feel too good to complain, or just complain anyway.

Scarlett only whimpered, no words escaped her lips even though she wanted to. Her incoherent moans and mumbles filled in the office room as he fucked. She felt grateful, the ache finally gone. It was replaced by fullfillment and sharp intakes of breath. Her body went numb as another coursed through her. Too much that it was unbearable. She let out a low wail, stopping her efforts to fight against anything thrown at her further. Her scalp tingle, badly craving a shower, knowing there was coming none till she reached home.

Curtis spread her legs until she was in the splits, stretching them and forcing them to remain stretched while he used her pussy. Hands held her shoulders, using the leverage to bring her back against him hard on each thrust, her ass shaking from the impact. It even helped to do quick bursts from time to time. Just out of curiosity, he pulled out, waiting to see her reaction, before thrusting back in. "What do you want?" He whispered in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom