Scarlett Johansson - Sexual Therapy (RoleplayMaster x Someonewhoeatsapples)

"I will get a tissue or something," Scarlett differed from what was going on his mind. Her eyes rounded as she got off the table to see the mess she had made. It was like someone had dropped a water bottle there.

The celebrity warmed herself, rubbing her arms to gather heat. The session was far by anything but what she had expected. The blond walked up to the mirror in silence, ass swaying as she picked up her panties. "Gotta do with this," she lapped up her panties in her own juices, cleaning her mess. "But I could suck off your fingers," she said unceremoniously; considering it as a reward. Stooping, she held his hand up to her lips, lusciously sucking on her sweet salty cum.

The woman smiled at the therapist after ten minutes, restoring her composure as she waved him bye outside his office. "Till we meet again Curtis?" she shook his hand, grinning at the fact she was coming back soon and more, her lack of panties.

Growing aroused as the woman sucked on his fingers, Curtis was hating himself that he convinced himself not to get a blowjob. Having goodbye to Scarlett, he watched her leave as many thoughts came into his mind. "No underwear next week." He added as a last minute thought before she left.

--

The next week was tough. He couldn't think straight after how well his appointment with Scarlett had gone. But finally, the time had come, and she was walking back into his office. "Good evening Scarlett." The man greeted her - their sessions were always the last of the day. "How have you been since we last saw each other?" He asked. Stepping down from the chair, he lead her to the mirror. "Please strip and do the same exercise we did last week." He quickly instructed, figuring she could talk while she stripped naked.

"Evening," Scarlett greeted back in a lazy manner, her limbs burning to throw off her attire and go nude. She agreed fully that with Curtis, her sex life was changing for good. It was no longer much of an issue to get herself off if she walked around nude and played with her pussy with a vibrator. But nothing beat Curtis's handiwork and it was tough staying faithful and looking up at Luke in the eye. It made her pine more for the week to be over to be back in his office.

"I have been terrific," she gritted out through her pearly whites. Her dress had pre fixed bra, thus, the dress cassacaded across her body to her feet. She had worn sandals to minimise further height difference that were chugged away with the dress. She touched herself again, tilting her hips find a fault with her body. With a better look, she cupped her tits to close her index and thumb of both hands upon her nipples. "Too small don't you think?" she cocked a brow, waiting to be fazed by his ever blowing expert opinion.

The therapist pulled out a stood, a fairly large one, and set it up behind her. When he stood on top, she would see his head above her shoulder. Gently, his small arms reached around, cupping her breasts lightly as his thumbs stroked her nipples. "Everyone has their preferences. I've quite often heard women with smaller breasts want them larger, and women with larger breasts want them smaller. The appeal of larger breasts is the idea of men enjoying them more. The appeal of smaller breasts, is the lack of back pain from supporting them. So you're without back pain with your smaller breasts... as for the idea of men preferring larger boobs, it simply comes down to the man. More often than not, men love boobs of all sizes, big or small... flat chested not so much, but even small boobs you can cup like this, are perfect for most men." He assured her.

Standing in silence, the man massaged her breasts for a few more moments, enjoying the softness, before he pulled away, stepping down and putting the stool back away. "Okay, so today we will be talking more about the male side of sex, than the female, since we focused more on your physical pleasure that you lack, last week." Curtis explained. Leading her back to his desk, he stood on the chair she had previously occupied, using it as leverage to sit on his desk. Once there, and once Scarlett had taken a seat, he pulled his pants down slowly, revealing his cock. Despite his size, he had a really nice cock. Maybe about five inches, but it wasn't all about massive cocks that could split you in two. It had a rather nice girth to it though, his pubic hair thick and masculine.

"I want you to tell me every thought that is running through your mind as you see a penis. We'll use mine as an example." He explained. "Feel free to do anything to it that you need in order to provoke any other thoughts. These thoughts could also be about your own pleasure or lack of pleasure, or your thoughts about giving pleasure to others." He would stop her if she attempted to fuck him, but if she wanted to give it a little lick or suck, how could he say no?

Scarlett stared into the mirror, looking up at herself which turned her on in a very lewd way. Maybe it was the presence of a man who shared her privacy at watching her in her birthday suit. She felt herself leaning back as Curtis held her tits in his hand from the back. She hummed all along, her spirits rising at his words. There no big deal in having bigger boobs and the thought of plastics adorning her chests was too bothering. She saw her own boobs in new light, filling up Curtis's hand copiously but not yet spilling out. Just perfect. "Yeah...I guess," she shrugged the matter off her shoulders.

It was unexpected when Curtis pulled out his cock, terming it as "penis" and vouching it to be used as a part of therapuetic excercise. She could not help but stare in awe. It was not entirely humongous, just of ample length and girth that was enough to get a woman off, surrounded by pubic hair on his crown. Far by better than the one that nailed her the night before.

"Ahem," she cleared her throat before pondering on her next action. She did want to touch him but would not want to look desperate; boderline whoring out for his cock. "I do know a few things about male genitals," she began her bullshit, hugging her arms under her boobs. "Men liked their cock head to be licked...worshipped, balls too. Some get off with their cock being gagged on or being up inside an ass. An ex of mine liked it up my mouth more than anything. It was almost an every day affair that I was having his morning wood for breakfast." She trailed her dainty fingers over his pants, running over his thigh, in and out but never venturing closer to the exposed cock. It was tempting but she remained focused on rather looking at it, licking her lips wet.

A small laugh came from the man's lips, his cock growing hard as he was turned on by her rather crude language. "As much as I love what you're saying, you misunderstood my instruction. My apologies. I am not asking you what a penis is, nor how to pleasure it. I want you to tell me the thoughts that come through your mind as you look at the penis. What do you think of it? What do you want to do to it? Do you fantasise anything as you lay your eyes on it? This is not a sex-ed lesson. This is a matter of your sexual issues, which includes your sexual wellbeing, physically and mentally." Reaching down, he took the hand lightly brushing his thighs, a motion that even lightly, was a huge point of arousal for him right now. He wrapped the hand around his cock, enjoying the warmth it brought. "Don't be scared to touch it. In fact, does touching it bring any thoughts, ideas, and so on?"

"My bad," Scarlett picked on the matter, sharing a quiet laugh. She massaged the tip, running her thumb over the head. "A good cock always makes me wet, and as I have said earlier, you might have picked up I like giving heads. I do...I derieve a different satisfaction from touching a man intimately, holding the power I can get him off with mere touch. More on, watching the cock slip in and out of my pussy. I must say, recalling our open voyeur session, I was able to get off copiously."

Her breath hitched in her throat as she wrapped her fingers around his girth, slowly moving her hand. "I am having impractical thoughts right now. I will tell you why," she paused, bringing up her other hand to fondle his balls gently asserting pressure, "because it has been a while I have seen a man's cock wholly, so raw and trust me; size does not even matter." She squeezed the tip to leak out a drop of pre cum, twirling the musky liquid to smear it on hus length. "I want to blow your cock, feel your cum errupting in my throat. And it all has been building up only because Luke is incapable. Am I wrong to desire more?" she looked up gullibly, hand working at a faster pace than before. If someone were watching her face only, they would not see the act she was pulling off in her therapist's lap.

"Humans are essentially animals. More intelligent? Who is to say? But all animals fuck, and have needs. Humans are the only animals that tie themselves to a single other, through marriage. It's against our animalistic natures. So if you need to take advantage of what you have in your hands, I welcome you to." He offered, his talking slightly cut off in places from the pleasure he was receiving. His cock was aching to be loved by her mouth, needing to release.

"Uh, huh," the celebrity replied in a haze, "I must commend on your use of metaphors in disguising my wanton sexuality. Can't refuse here," she paid attention to the cock in hand, scaling the length with her fingers, barely able to lock her index to her thumb.

She pressed on to the head, squeezing out a dollup of clear pre cum. It created an immediate effect, lust coating her eyes glassily as she was tempted to suck on the release. "May I?" she asked in general curtesy, licking his slit with the tip of her tongue. She let the musky taste settle in before lapping along his underside with long stroke, from his tip to the base. Her free hand fondled his balls ever so gently, jiggling them on her hand, asserting minimal pressure to build up contact. "Mm," she hollowed her cheeks, taking him inside her carnal cavity inch by inch, her tongue endlessly carressing the head. It took a while for her to adjust before she started moving. Her hand lay squared on his thigh, the woman picked up her head to unsheath his cock before gulping him in.

The young, small man groaned as she took him inside her mouth, a feeling he hadn't felt in a little while. Closing his eyes and savouring the feeling, he knew that he would not last long. Perhaps that was good, as she had mentioned craving the feeling of cum shooting down her throat.

"You're... You're good at that." He muttered, feeling himself get closer and closer. Suddenly, his arms wrapped around her head, holding it in place as his feet used the desk as leverage. Thrusting up into her mouth at a quick pace, the tip entered her throat as he erupted for a thick load of cum. Seemingly endless streams of semen shot directly into her stomach, his balls tightening and the man grunting happily. Finally releasing her after some time, her hair was a mess as a little bit of semen ran out of the corner of her mouth. "Was that what you were hoping for?" He panted, his cock still out and covered in saliva.

Scarlett lay dormant, her cheek muscle straining from the lack of practise of giving a head. His cock directed at the opening of her throat, Scarlett felt his hand press her wholly on his cock.

He began squirting after complimenting her skills which kinda made her blush. It was only the begining. She aimed to please, savoring on his seeds, hotly hitting her tastebuds and flooding her mouth till she swallowed drop for drop. He released copiously, for a man his size and some yet managed to dribble to her hair. His cock glistened in sheen cum and her saliva under the desk lights. Scarlett smiled in return, pulling out a tissue from her purse to clean the little mess in her hair. "Perfect, Curtis," she was beaming, eyes forming half crescents.

"Good. Now, just like before, tell me what you are thinking after the events of the blowjob. Again, if you feel the need to play with it, go right ahead." He assured that he was fine with as much playing as she desired. It was insanely hot seeing the woman that was such a nice girl in public and in movies, turning into such a minx behind closed doors.

Scarlett's hand lazily stroked, trailing her finger on his cock as she conversed normally. "I enjoyed giving a blow job, and its aftertaste. It boosted my confidence beyond measure. Definitely, makes me feel better and less of a useless partner." she smiled, confused at her thoughts being spoken out loud. She was torn in playing characters - switching between the red carpet girl and the one in bed.

"Ah, now we have hit upon something." the man perked up, hearing something he could definitely manipulate. "You fear being a useless partner, whether to your boyfriend or anyone else." He explained. "You enjoy blowjobs, as they boost your self-esteem, and make you believe that you are more beneficial to a relationship if you give good head." The therapist spoke in a manner that seemed rather convincing. "To test this theory, I'll have you do one bit of foreplay at the beginning of each session, right after the mirror." Curtis instructed.

"Now, tell me. Since we last saw each other, what sexual activity have you had with your boyfriend?"

"That's agreable," Scarlett nodded to the theory. It was right she felt the shadow-silent partner in bed with Luke doing all the job- wearing condom, lubing her and cumming like a whale out of water.

"Me? Nothing really. We did the usually missionary last night only." Was she slightly worried that the therapist was having a quiet laugh at her sexual inactivity? "But I did climax afterwards to soft music at the mercy of my faithful vibrator." she tried joking.

Smiling, he nodded. "So it's been a while since you've climaxed from a man? Excluding last week of course." He laughed softly. "Music is a good idea. Sometimes playing the same music or having something familiar, can bring familiar feelings. Try listening to the same music after masturbating a few times, then listening as you have sex with Luke." He suggested. Standing up, he requested Scarlett to bend over his desk. "Just like before, I need you to talk about everything on your mind. No filter." The small man instructed.

Hands moved to her ass cheeks, spreading them apart, before one long lick from pussy to ass gave away what was planned. What followed was a very pleasurable ass eating like she had never felt before, his hand moving to play with her pussy at the same time.

"Yeah," Scarlett admitted saltily, agreeing upon that she had last came for Curtis. " I will try to follow what you have suggested. Music really does help me focus and I had tried it before with Luke but repeatation process does require a try. "

"I will try to relate," she said softly, brushing her blond hair off her forehead to crush her tits on the office table. Her ass stuck out, which she soon felt parting. Her breath hitched when Curtis licked her anus, stimulating her pussy. "Ahh...oh!...what are you doing?" she asked feeling far from relaxed, him tending to her needs.

He did not verbally reply, licking and sucking on the ass and pussy as best as he could. From his height, he did not even need to bend, his oral assault finding the perfect spots to make her toes curl. "You've forgotten your task already." Curtis' muffled voice said, nibbling on the inside of her ass cheek for a moment, before returning to his own task.

"Oh!" She gasped, as his teeth sunk in soft in her cheek. She did not dare defy him but it was beyond her comprehension why he wanted her to talk. "It feels great, Curtis. I am really feeling comfortable with your ministrations. There is this raw passion igniting in me...I dare say...I thought about anal stimulation with you last week. It was eye opening." A series of muffled moan shamelessly escaped the girl's mouth, letting the man know his influence.

Curtis nodded, which also helped bring more pleasure to his actions. Two small fingers slipped inside her, finding the same spots he abused last week and aiming at them relentlessly while he ate out her ass. "Have you had any fantasies since we last spoke? Perhaps, some including myself even?" he asked, as a third finger entered her.

She purred, with the sudden invasion within her pussy walls, crooking around her fave spots. She was putty in his hands as he carried out double assaults on her ass and pussy. "More," she begged for another finger, while half pondering if she should relate her fantasies. Yes, it made her feel better but should Curtis hear upon them and not see her again.

But his last sentence assured her before he went on about probing her ass with his tongue. "It's rather explicit and embarrasing..." she breathed hard. "It had to do with you that I was picturing you in the place of Luke while we were having sex...but it only led to further dissapointment afterwards from a lack of climax. "

Raising an eyebrow at the described fantasy, he pulled back, but took advantage of the new positioning by slipping another finger in. It was very close to fisting now, and he figured he may as well try it soon anyway. "This is a... fantasy of yours?" He confirmed. "Or just a sex dream?" He asked. "The difference being that the first is something you want to happen, the second is something you think about, whether you want it or not." he explained. "Because I don't see that as a fantasy... or anything that could happen in reality." he added, finally fitting his fist inside her.

Wanting her to know how he was in charge of her pleasure, he stopped after a few fist thrusts, pulling out and giving her ass a playful slap. "While you're still buzzing with pleasure, we'll do some more foreplay. Your choice, but you need to make me cum before you get a release." He explained. It would further cement him in her mind as someone she would be eager to pleasure, and the only one capable of pleasuring her.

The girl whimpered with the addition of an extra finger, mind boggled that she ceased thinking. The pleasure bouts were too much to bear, bordering on painful but each thrust filled her up too deliciously to refuse. "The latter...obviously you won't cross the physical boundary line with me, Curtis. I really appreciate what you are doing to help in healing my damaged condition."

Scarlett let out a low howl, almost about to explode when he withdrew all contact. She purred, at the loss, feeling intimidatingly empty. She should even agree what he requested next, for it would only make him have the upper hand. But the woman was driven by her primal urges, to invested to refuse.

"What would you like? A hand job or the usual?" her tone dropped an octave lower as she resumed her seat.

"I am doing everything I can to further your wellbeing. If it means I have to become physical with you, it shall happen." He assured her, as he already had many ideas in mind of how he wanted to fuck her senseless.

"You get to decide how to make me cum. Blowjob, handjob, titjob if you can manage it, hotdogging, or anything else. As long as it is foreplay." He instructed. Reaching down, a finger lightly ran along her slit, teasing her and making her crave to be touched even more.

The moral issues and ethical extent of the conduct haunted her but Scarlett was fueled by her dark desires. She could break a rule or two and no one had to know to be hurt. Curtis's finger lingered on her slit, a prelude to what awaited her.

"I will try to put in a bit of all," she winked, taking her seat back in between his legs. Holding his cock, she nestled it between her breasts; spitting on the head to lubricate. She brought her nipple to stimulate the head, while her hand moved tightly around his cock.

Back
Top Bottom