Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Chris smiled at her words before leaving the room, soon in the kitchen preparing a hearty breakfast of toast, scrambled eggs, bacon along with some orange juice. Serving up the food on two plates he carried them across to the dining table as he whistled softly.

By the time he was finished with breakfast, Claire was out of the shower. She'd tied her hair up during her shower so she wouldn't have to wash it again and then let it down. After some perfume and deodorant she was dressed and ready to go. She came out in a green pencil skirt and a nice, silky black shirt. She smiled and sat next to him, glad to see a very yummy breakfast on the table. "Thank you. This looks really good."

Chris heard the click of her heels on the floor, his eyes meeting hers as she spoke. That voice sending sparks and shivers all the way through his body; every nerve ending on fire it seemed. Taking a quick bite of the egg along with a few sips of the juice he inhaled her perfume, slightly intoxicating as he spoke. "You look and smell even better."

Claire looked up from her juice as he told her and smiled at him. "Well, thanks," she said with a little chuckle. He was full of sweetness today. "You look pretty good too," she said, taking a bite of her eggs.

Chris laughed a little at her words, having only thrown on a pair of sweatpants and shirt before cooking their breakfast. "Oh these old clothes, i should head home at lunch time and grab some other clothes or possibly even before work."

She smiled and took a piece of bacon. "If you want to go before work, you can. I have to be there early, but if you're not going too far out of town, you can just make it in time. If you want to go during lunch, that's fine too." She smiled and scooted closer to him. "But I think you're pretty cute this way too."

Chris listened intently to her words and watched her move closer, cutting up some of the sausage, egg and putting it onto a small piece of toast he brought it to her lips. In fact he did feel good dressed like this, most of the day he would be in his own office as he spoke. "Thanks, might go at lunch time to check on pet as well."

She smiled and let him feed her, taking a bite out of it. After chewing and swallowing she nodded. "Poor guy must be going crazy without you. I know I would be." She kissed his cheek and finished off her plate. "This was really really good."

Chris smiled and at the same time felt his cheeks heat up a little, her voice and words were never going to stop giving him those chills and sparks. He would also never tire of it either as he grinned and finished off his food along with the juice. Wiping the corner of his mouth with a small serviette he laughed softly. "He can cope quite well without me I do believe."

She laughed and squeezed his shoulder before finishing her juice too. "Let me take these plates. If you want a shower, you can take one before we head out," she said with a smile.

Chris smiled at the combination of her words and the lightest of squeezes on his shoulder, sliding his plate and glass closer to her as he softly kissed her lips and stood up. In the bathroom and taking a quick shower he ran two fingers through his hair as he left it slightly damp. Changed into the same clothes but with a light splash of aftershave he laughed softly at the reflection in the mirror. Returning to the lounge he grabbed his laptop, overnight bag and walked towards the front door. "Ready to go or we still have some time left."

When he came out of the shower, she got that familiar pang of want and smiled at him, knowing that she could have him if she wanted. "We should get going," she said, putting the last of her dishes away before pulling a coat from her rack. She grabbed her purse and keys and made sure that her cell phone was charged before coming closer to him. She put her arms around him and kissed his lips softly before grabbing her computer bag from her closet.

Chris smiled into her eyes and returned the soft short kiss to her lips, his fingers caressed her back lightly for several minutes before opening the door and stepping out of the apartment. His bags soon in his car as he caught her eyes, grinned and started up his car.

Carefully, she stowed her bags in her car, smiling back at him when he caught her eye. Claire wasn't used to being around him so much, but she liked it. Relationships were something she needed to get in the habit of again. She followed him to work listening to rather happy music all the way there. When she arrived, she held the elevator for him and smiled softly when he joined her.

Chris smiled and whistled on the drive to work, first time in years he had done so as he glanced in the rear view mirror at her car following his. Parking and taking his laptop with him he entered the elevator and pushed their floor. Part way up he stopped the lift and kissed her passionately, fingers sliding up under her jacket to tease her breasts through her shirt. His words groaned out into the kiss. "Claire i want you so badly."

Claire all but dropped her things when he kissed her. She moaned softly and pulled him just a bit closer. "Mmmm, I want you too....but we're going to be late," she giggled.

Chris heard her words and the giggle, his hands moving to hold her body against his as he deepened the kiss for several minutes pulling back only slightly to regain some breath. "Then lunch time in my office I want and need you."

She smiled and nodded, giggling just a little bit again. "I'll make a point of stopping by then," Claire said with a smile. She hugged him a little tighter and kissed him one more time for good measure. "But I thought you were going home?"

Chris returned the tight embrace savouring the kiss as he returned it, her lips never failing to send those sparks through his body. He laughed softly at her words and gave her ass a light pat through her skirt as he spoke. "Side tracked i guess. Will return shortly."

"Well, maybe I'll give you two lunch hours because you didn't take one yesterday," she said, letting the lift continue to take them up.

Chris smiled at her words and held her body close to his, breath hot on her neck as he flicked his tongue across her ear. Whispered words spoken. "Claire then come home with me."

She blushed and shivered just a little bit. "Mmmm, okay. I'll go with you. We'll try for the office tomorrow then," she teased. She kissed his cheek and smiled as the elevator neared their floor.

Chris noticed the blush and felt her shiver, smiling at her words he could already picture his office tomorrow and very much liked the picture. Smiling as the elevator continued up he began to softly whistle as he picked up his laptop case again. Stopping at their floor he held the door open for her. "Will talk later i do believe."

She nodded, feeling a bit more bothered than she had when she got into the elevator. She walked out with him, bags in hand. "See you later," she said, heading into her office to work.

Back
Top Bottom