Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Claire moaned for him and closed her eyes, hardly believing that she could be reaching her climax so soon. She took a deep breath and moaned loudly as she came, her body arching and twisting as it happened.

Chris's hands cupped and squeezed her buttocks tightly as he felt her muscles contracting around his shaft, the release of her juices flowing down and onto his balls and thighs set off his own release. Hot sticky cum shot hard and fast out the tip splattering against the inner walls mixing with her juices, moans filling the room as his breathing was laboured.

She closed her eyes as he filled her and she moaned softly. "Mmmm, Chris..." she whispered. "You're soo good..."

Chris heard her moaned out whispered words, his eyes meeting hers as he desperately tried to regain some breath, his shaft thrusting in and out of her pussy still but much slower. "Claire you are awesome."

Claire, who could barely talk, only smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. "Mmmm, I think I can walk to the bedroom now," she said, giggling as she caught some of her breath.

Chris returned the kiss to her lips, groaning as he felt his shaft slip from her pussy. Sliding one arm around her waist he led them towards the bedroom. Sitting down on the edge of it for only a few seconds as his eyes met hers. "Want to take the afternoon off then?"

Claire smiled and followed him to his room, making note of the way it was decorated. She smiled at him and took off her shirt and skirt in two fluid motions, letting them fall with her panties as she climbed into his lap. "Mmmm, that sounds like a good idea. And I am done for the day....How are you moving along?" she asked, kissing his neck.

Chris smiled and watched as she undressed in front of him, his eyes not leaving her body as it moved closer to his. Moaning softly he offered his neck to her as fingertips danced like a feather up and down her spine. "I do believe I might be ahead of schedule on next report."

"Mmmm, work ethic is sexy," she teased, kissing at his neck and suckling it as well. "Why don't we make a call?" she asked rubbing his shoulders.

Chris barely heard her words, moaning louder as her lips continued to move across his neck. Fingers moved down her back, spine and out to her hips, grinding his up against hers. "Claire you can call then."

"Sure. Why don't you hand me your phone?" she asked, grinding against him with a shiver and a moan.

Chris grinned into her eyes as her hips ground back against his, reaching for his phone he placed it in one of her hands. Hands gripped her waist a little tighter as the tip of his shaft teased her hardening and sensitive bud of flesh.

She moaned softly and dialed the number of the office. She kissed his neck as she waited for someone to pick up and pressed her covered breasts against him. Finally, the secretary at the front desk answered and she smiled. "Hello, this is Claire. Amy, I won't be coming back in today. I'm feeling a little sick after lunch. Chris is with me since he gave me a ride. We're headed to the drug store for some medicine, but we're both feeling a bit sick. Okay. Yes. Thank you, Amy," she said with a smile before hanging up. "Now then, it's time to have a little more fun."

Chris listened to her speak over the phone, he smiled at her words as she hung up the phone. His fingers moving to the buttons on her blouse, undoing it and sliding it from each shoulder to fully expose her upper body. The tip of his shaft continued to tease her hardening bud and labia. "Claire do you think they will ask too many questions?"

"I doubt it. If they do, I'll handle it," she whispered, tugging him closer. She moved a bit and peeled his shirt off of him as well. "Let's go to bed and worry about it tomorrow?"

Chris grinned into her eyes agreeing fully with her words as he brought her body closer to his and snuggled against her, lifting one leg over his lip as he ground his hips against hers. Lips and tongue finding hers in a sensual but highly passionate embrace as he thrust the tip of his shaft past her labia.

Her hands rubbed gently at his back as her fingers traced little designs into his skin. Claire couldn't help herself as she kissed him back hungrily. She needed more of him and faster. She moaned as he pushed into her, her hips rolling to thrust onto him, her body needy with lust.

Chris moaned into the kiss as her hips moved against his, the tip dancing deeper and deeper upon the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy. Hitting the inner most walls he ground his hips against hers, twisting it around as his tongue danced with hers.

Claire couldn't really handle much more of this treatment. Her hips jerked and she shivered as he twisted and thrust inside of her. She moaned even louder into his lips and kissed him back, breathing becoming more difficult.

Chris felt her hips moving faster against his, the tip of his shaft hitting each of her inner walls as his own composure was slowly being lost. Control was almost fully hers as he felt the muscles contracting around his shaft, breaking the kiss he screamed out her name as the first few jets of his hot sticky cum shot out the tip.

Claire moaned loudly, kissing him and holding him to her as she felt his hot cum inside of her. She kept her hips going as he came until she reached her climax not long after. She moaned out his name, glad that he had found her so satisfying of a partner. Tired from her exertions, she giggled and kissed his lips again. "I haven't felt this good in a long time."

Chris had no intention of going anywhere as he ground his hips against hers, her juices mingling with hers and coating his shaft and leaking out over his balls and down his upper legs. Moaning softly his eyes met hers as he groaned out the words. "So glad to hear that Claire, you are making my body feel like its under the touch of an angel each time."

"Mmm, very smooth, and oh-so-effective," she groaned, snuggling closer to him as he continued to pump into her. She kissed his neck and suckled it gently.

Chris heard the groan and felt her body almost melt into his, the tip of his shaft moving much slower now but still as deep in and out of her pussy. Her lips and teeth along the soft skin of his neck evoked loud moans to fill the room. "Mmm love those too."

She giggled and continued to kiss his neck. "I'm glad. I like pleasing you, Chris," she murmured. "I want you to be happy, so just tell me what you want."

Back
Top Bottom