Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Chris's eyes followed her body as it moved, his lips finding hers fiercely. Tongue slithering inside her mouth to dance with hers as fingers defly removed first her bra then caressed between their bodies to cup and press the thin material of her panties against her labia. "Claire to give you more pleasure unless you deny me that."

"Mmmm, I think I can handle it one more time," she said, grinning at him. The kiss had dazed her a bit, and his naughty hands weren't helping matters very much.

Chris deepened the kiss, her hands and mouth had sent his passion and lust meter through the room tonight. His fingers slipped under the gusset of her panties to rub her labia hard and fast, soon glistening he parted them with two fingers.

She moaned softly as his fingers found their way into her panties, her body moving against his in the most beautiful of ways. Her eyes closed as he deepened the kiss and she let her tongue fight for its territory.

Chris moaned into the kiss as their tongues sensually danced together, his fingers parting her labia and thrusting deeper and deeper upon the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy.

Claire gasped and moaned louder as he thrust deeper and deeper inside of her. She closed her eyes and let her toes curl as she squirmed in pleasure beneath him.

Chris felt her body squirming around as his free hand pulled her panties down past her knees now, his fingers thrusting deeper and twisting around more fiercely. Knuckles hitting her g-spot almost constantly as his lips moved against the soft skin of her earlobe.

Chris heard her moans get even louder as his fingers buried themselves deep inside her pussy, thumb gently rubbing her hardened bud. His words whispered as his breath hit her neck. "Yes Claire cum for me."

She dropped her head back as she arched and shivered, breathing hard. A few moments after his command, she did as she asked. "Oh God! Yes!" She came all over his hand, her body squeezing at his fingers.

Chris watched and felt her head fall back along with her muscles clenching around his fingers, her juices coating them as he made sure she rode the orgasm all the way out. Pulling his fingers out slowly he brought them up to his lips tasting the sweet nectar before lightly rubbing one against her lips. "Sweeter than honey." He whispered.

She watched him as she caught her breath, eyes half-closed. Her tongue licked the juices from her lips and smiled at him, pulling him close. "Mmm, thank you," she said softly, a bit raspy.

Claire chuckled and snuggled up to him. "Stay. Just hold me like this until I fall asleep. Please?"

Chris smiled into her eyes, he had no intention of going anywhere else tonight. His arms wrapping tighter around her as he softly kissed her lips. "Claire i will still be here in the morning, that is for sure."

"Mmmm, thank you," she whispered, kissing him back feather light before closing her eyes and adjusting her position a bit more for some comfort. "Good night," she murmured.

Chris heard her whispered and murmured words, feeling her body move in his arms he watched over her as she slept falling asleep himself about midnight. That is the way he would he stay until morning when they could both wake together.

When Claire woke the next morning, it was her annoying alarm clock that did the waking. Groaning, she reached over to shot it off, only to discover that there was something very solid and warm in her way. Her eyes opened to Chris's face. She smiled softly before rolling them so that she could turn the alarm off. "Good morning."

Chris felt a little movement, his blue eyes blinking several times before fully opening and smiling back at her. Fingertips moved to lightly caress one side of her body as he leaned up and briefly touched her lips with his own. Eyes sparkled almost brighter than diamonds as his words were whispered to her. "Good Morning beautiful, do hope you slept well."

She smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Best I've ever slept, in my opinion." With another little kiss, she pushed up and off of him, getting out of bed.

Chris returned the short kiss and smiled into her eyes, watching her move from the bed he followed and lightly wrapped one arm around her waist as he spoke. "Glad to hear that, I slept great too."

"Did you dream?" she asked. She stopped and turned to face him, feeling just a smidge guilty for not asking him the same. She put her arms around him, just not used to waking up with someone anymore.

Chris laughed softly and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Lifting her into the air slightly his lips softly touched hers as he spoke. "No just pinch myself to make sure it had not been is all."

She smiled brightly, despite her utter lack of presence of mind in the morning. "Okay. You get brownie points for that," she said, kissing him again. "Mmmm, you're sweet."

Chris returned the kiss as his eyes sparkled back into hers. His words barely whispered as he set her back down on the floor. "Would you like me to organise breakfast while you take a shower?"

Back
Top Bottom