Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

Once Aerin and Giulia have their part, I can already foresee Alejandro chasing Asta into the jungle. Getting an interesting idea about it.

And then Alejandro can be the hero and discover something that will help us, like water!

Or magical faeries but I would settle for water.

I read a news story this morning about a man and a woman who moored their sailboat then took a small rubber boat to shore and were basically trapped and menaced by two crocodiles! For like 8 days! They built an SOS in the dirt out of rocks and shells.

The news story came up because a helicopter JUST NOW found the SOS sign and started looking. But it was like 4 years ago when it happened. OMG!

I am kinda also waiting for Aerin to come by...

But i Also strive to see what Sigr have in mind

...damn... that wasi an, helli... hell of fear

Oh jimmies! I missed that last post! Oh boy, GGG must do something... well... something more than waiting for someone else.

Btw, this RP contains a jewel in each post... or... each post is a jewel...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GGG and her sense of protection took place.

Now we have two TYTTOs runnin in the jungle. Good job, survival instinct ;)

Heh... nope, it was your gorgeous nordic beauty that taught us all that ^^

Two tytto and four titties running free, someone please help us

I finally got a post in for Kim-Ly! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I hope to get a few more posts in before I leave for basic training

Thanks for The dedicament and efforts, Tool. It was nice playing with you; now... heh... your life changes.

Fare wellun, tool :3

Going to act a bit like I was a GM (what a surprise) and throw a couple of curve balls in there, baking a post right now.

Done, didn't want to godmode too much but I wanted to drop a couple clues and split the group so they could stumble into a couple of things. I left Giulia and Aerin to sort out their encounter with each other and a stream of fresh water as they want, while Alejandro has stumbled upon something he didn't expect, and now he's needs help of an angel, clad in white ;)

Hope you all liked the idea and couple of nods.

Great post, Sigr

Enjoyed it like a book while making me think of a path...afterall, i was already Making GGG to Stop...

Barefeet in the jungle and not trained for a chase, that city-girl would have stopped anyway...

Giulia found water? Yay!

And Alejandro's so brave! *swoon*

Tool said:
I finally got a post in for Kim-Ly! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I hope to get a few more posts in before I leave for basic training

You're going to do great! Have fun, don't get too stressed, and I bet you'll be so handsome in uniform.

Also I had another RP idea i was wondering if you guys would be interested in. Its not as complex as this rp but it could be fun. The Main plot would be centered around a religious reform school (probably catholic) for teenagers who are "acting out" and doing things such as drugs, sex, and many other things seen as bad to society. And a young boy( between 17 and 21 ) signs up to be a counsler for a summer program at the school. To his surprise the school is attended by mostly girls who happen to be the daughters of many rich and influential people. Let me know if it sounds interesting and stuff.

I wont be active during in a majority of training(possibly not active at all, it really depends on my drill sergeants)

Uhm... nope ^^

I'll pass on that.

____________-----------------___________________-----------------------______________

Well... to me is enough to know that you might even just pass-by and say hello :3

I know he's busy, but I hope we'll get a wonderful post from Kosmik soon. I'll post tomorrow most likely.

Back
Top Bottom