Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

The only thing I was going to really do to contribute to moving things along was help Kim-Ly start the fire. So my toes won't be stepped on.

Well, not only...

In few hours it will be dark and the survivors will need a spot for the night and the dreadful nights to come.
Giulia accompanied Asta in a suitable place, that is covered by trees like a roof, the ground is clean and suitable for a firepit.

Still, a minimum of things that will act like improvised beds have toa be done.

Plus, there is still food to be made.

The "Kim-ly path" is not the only one ^^

Maybe if the knife-fork set is still onboard... or... dunno, the wreck is near and we are already on the beach waiting for thea fire where we can cook fish...

I've got my post up. I moved time along for everyone in it instead of doing a big time skip. So it went from mid afternoon to evening, hopefully I didn't step on anyones toes moving the time along like that.

I find it perfect, but for my line, i first have to wait Asta's answer: will she spread the protective balm to avoid terrible skin pains... or she will slump asleep and "force" GGG "Good Girl Giulia" to spread that white cream over the reddened skin of the fit nordic one with tender and caring motions, creating a soothing and alluring scene.?

Well you could have GGG help Aerin with gathering things like the cushions and leave Alejandro to coat the Nordic girly down with the soothing white creme ?

Well... you do understand that in the optic of a survival scenario and not in a "my my, so many ladies to choose from"... awkwardice and shame are still there, so... unless Asta asks me to let her designated man to do that, Giulia will not allow a man to grope, caress and smear that girl... maybe even while she (Asta) sleeps... no, that would be rather unacceptable.

Of course, it was only a possible scenario. Giulia could always rub Asta down herself then come help Aerin, Kim-Ly could join in the helping to if she so desires. Aerin is just making a lot of trips back and forth and I figured it would be noticed and possibly help offered

Heh... remember that is also a non-linear affair: what happens here do not happen there...

Still

I need Asta to do something before GGG leaves and helps or thanks Aerin...

Yeah, we are moving to the night, keeping the pace a bit dynamic since it was getting a bit stale.

Loved it! And the detail about saltwater soaked clothes being chafing was fantastic.

Added mine! It's easy to write Alejandro in the astronomical scenes as he has as much knowledge as myself: close to none.

And today we have: "Longest description of changing clothes ever" :D

I hope that GGG will forgive me...

Asta's Jesus talk has made Alejandro miss Giulia's show, I like how well the characters understand each other sometimes, and how bad they can misunderstand on others.

Oh my gosh, I love this! The misunderstanding is priceless and such a part of what this game is all about!

What Asta was worried about was the way Christianity was forced on the Sami and how they were treated. So when he drew a cross, she automatically worried and backed off. Only now Alejando thinks it's important to her, that she is Christian and looking for solace in God and Jesus, and that's so hilariously wrong.

I adore all of you.

I am away until very late night, today and I HAVE NOT read anything since yesterday and...oh boy... i am so teased right now... so excited... and i cannot read...

Kisses

Back
Top Bottom