Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

And let the skinny dipping commence! Hope you are okay with Aerin taking the lead like he did. If you want I can change it up for you, just let me know.

...i...
i....
i think i'm in love...

No need to fix nothing

Afterall... we are experimenting human behaviours... if Giulia disapproves... a nice red 5 fingered red mark will appear on his face ;)

fanning-self-hot.gif

I need a moment after reading that scene.

Oh boy... oh boy... oh boy!

I will have w...ild dreams about that scene for a long while, i guess ^^

Really, Kosmik... that was... cosmic ;)

Still

this means that now we have two sources of water ;)

Survival is ensured

Aw, guys, don't let me be the only one babbling all alone up here ;)

Well... AERIN <3 Kosmik_Kaos <3 <3

BUT ALSOOOOOOOOOO

CONGRATS YOU ALL (And Kosmik_Kaos) for our 100th post MILESTONE!

I can't believe that so much... yet... so few things happened in 100 posts

So many things... yet... so few compared to the possibilities this islands stores for us... oh, i am so glad that we are sharing this adventure all together.

IP IP HOORAY, SURVIVALISTS!

Skinny dipping and kissing on a paradise lake has nothing on killing, skinning and gutting a beast together. Nothing says romance like butchering a wild pig.

Sorry guys, Good Girl Giulia had lots of thinkin' this time, make sure to have good old Google Translator at hand to discover what runs in her head :D

Oh, what a nice island!

How are you all doing, fellow survivors?
I hope ya'all are all safe and sound.

Y'know... just to keep in touch and not stay silent even if our RP gets a week... aground.

Yeah, it's nice to keep in touch. Our group may be small but good, we'll be soon back on the road.

Two weeks of hiatusthe

ItI almost feel painful :p

...not as much as these days's hotness

With Anna so busy we basically are three players left at the moment. It could still work, but it seems unfair to me. I'm willing to pause the game until things get clear to pick it up again in the future, but of course I want to hear your opinions as well.

Oh, surei, i wasn't lobbying to go on in any way... is thatit, y'know... too manylight good things just slow down and gets forgotten... and i do fear the same for that...

Didn't mean that you did, sorry if I implied that. It was something that needed addressing sooner or later. I love this game as it is, with no more and no less than the players we have now, so I'm clearly leaning to let it rest until the four or maybe even five of us are ready to continue. I'll think of it like a season finale cliffhanger before the next season. "Will Giulia and Aerin go further on the lake? How will Asta and Alejandro deal with the pig meat? What has been the mysterious Kim-Ly up to? All that and more in the next season of Deserted Island!" so to speak.

I miss AnnaBeth :c

I keep thinking of negative things even if she might just be not be able to log in :c

Merry christmas (late) and happy new year ( in advance)

I wish every kind of good thing to my fellow companions of disadventure. Sigh. I miss this Story so much... :(

Back
Top Bottom