Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

White eyed savior [Yaoicest!]

"You're so...so tight... Neji~~" he moaned, jerking his hips once and regretting it. A soft hiss of pain was given, and Sasuke went back to fluid thrusting for his own sake.

At Neji's words, Sasuke grunted, but inside he was thanking what ever deity would listen. The Uchiha had been holding back his release pretty much since he got inside the other, and was glad Neji would cum soon.

"M-me too Neji... Me too," the raven mewled, closing his eyes and burying his face into the other's neck as he thrust over and over until... "Ahh... AH! Neji!" he cried, shaking and jerking a bit as he came inside the older teen, his hot seed fillign the other's ass to the brim and over.

Neji shivered, then arched his back as he felt Sasuke on the very brink, his ass tightening as it triggered something inside of him. With a loud cry of pleasure, Neji came hard between them, his cock spraying the both of them with his cum, the sensation of being filled to overflowing with Sasuke's cum sending shivers through his body. "F-fuck....never...felt so good..."

A soft groan was released as hot cum splashed against his bandaged body, and he was thenkful his body wasn't exposed to the substance that would burn his open wounds. "M-me neither..." Sasuke moaned in reply, slowly laying himself on top of the older shinobi, not yet pulling out, wanting to bask in the tightnes around him.

The Uchiha placed random kisses to any flesh he could reach, giving a few licks here and there. "What do we do now?"

"Well...." Neji grinned slightly at the affection he was receiving from the younger boy, reaching up to run a hand through Sasuke's hair. "You need to start getting some rest or your wounds really aren't going to heal....and I think I should get cleaned up and make us some food....I dunno about you but I'm starting to get pretty hungry... " He smiled, not seeming to mind that Sasuke had remained in his ass, cum leaking out slowly around him.

Sasuke continued to give that affection, his nose now being nuzzled against Neji's neck like an affectionate cat. "Alright," he agreed to the resting bit, and moaned softly as he pulled back and let his softening cock slip out of the other teen. "I think I need to clean up too..." The Uchiha really didn't want to get up, he had used up most of his remaining energy on their... love making? And slowly fell onto his side on the bed, closing his eyes for a moment.

"Do you think you can handle a shower by yourself or....do you need some help?" Neji smiled softly, not really too embarassed by the question, certainly not after what they had just done anyway. Helping the other boy to shower would be tame by comparison. "Though I think I could really use one too...we're both a sticky mess just laying here....and these bed sheets are really gonna need changing..." He chuckled slightly, hoping to bring a further smile to Sasuke's face, not wanting to see that depression of the previous days ever again.

Sasuke frowned a bit at the question. Neji may not have been embarressed by it, but Sasuke was. Not because of the thought of bathing with the other, more so at the fact he needed help bathing. "I think I need help," he grumbled. He felt so weak now, his limbs watery from pleasure, and he had been low on energy to begin with, the act they had just preformed had sucked out anything he had left.

"Ah... uh, yeah," he agreed about the stick mess. The Hyuuga's attempts to make him smile were in vain for the most part, though the corners of his mouth just barely twitched upwards. It was hard to make him smile on a good day, even harder so soon after...

"Alright then" Neji smiled and nuzzled the younger boy gently, not minding that he would need to help the boy shower. Hey....the two of them might even start to enjoy it and do this on a more regular basis after Sasuke was healed. "Let's get a shower first, then we can get some food" Neji started to sit, slowly and carefully helping Sasuke up, letting the boy move at his own pace, not wanting to move him too quickly.

The nuzzling was returned, his nose brushing along the other's neck. A grunt of pain was let out as he was helped to sit up, and he gripped his wounded side with a grimise. Sasuke waited a moment before relaxing and started to stand up. "I think I moved... my rib," the Uchiha growled out, trying to keep the pain out of his voice.

"Are you sure....you don't want to see a doctor? Your wounds are healed enough now that it'll just look like you went too far in your training...no awkward questions or anything, and a real doctor could fix you up in near enough no time at all...." Neji slowly sat up, rubbing his head slightly. "There's not really much more I can do....I'm really no medic"

"And the claw marks? You don't think anyone would ask about that?" he snapped a little too harshly. He was proud by nature and blood, to have anyone else figure out what had been done to him... well that simply couldn't be allowed. Though, he gave a slight sigh and leaned over to rest his cheek on Neji's shoulder. Sasuke knew he shouldn't take out his frustration on the Hyuuga, he just couldn't help it right now, but he tried to make up for it with a little loving nuzzle.

"Most people would assume it was some kind of wild animal in the forest, there are plenty around here that are dangerous enough to cause injuries like this even to a ninja" Neji slowly put a hand around Sasuke's shoulders, careful to avoid any injuries, almost snugglin with the boy to comfort him, even leaning in to softly kiss the Uchiha boys forehead.

A soft, unhappy sound slipped past the Uchiha's lips. He hated the hospital, absolutly hated it! "Mnn~" But, the arm wrapped around him and the soft snuggle made him feel a little better.

Sasuke closed his eyes as his forehead was kissed. "Fine," he agreed, still unhappy. "Tomorrow, I'm to tired right now. And you have to come with me..."

"Tomorrow then, we'll both go, agreed?" Neji smiled and nuzzled the younger boy, one hand playing with his black and blue hair, twirling it in his fingers and leaning down to once more kiss Sasuke's forehead. "Now....shall we take that shower and get some breakfast?" Neji's stomach grumbled in response to the b word, the boy clearly hungry after their exertion.

"Agreed," he replied with a slight nod of his head, sighing and relaxing as a hand played with his hair. "Food would be nice," Sasuke mumbled, flinching as he pushed himself up to stand on slightly shaky legs. "But I still don't have much to eat," he was planning to go grocery shopping after training... but they both could see how well that turned out.

Neji watched as Sasuke slowly stood, not helping him, letting Sasuke do this for himself. Sure, Neji was standing ready incase it was too much, but Sasuke needed to start doing the little things for himself. Such a simple thing as standing and walking, it would be a massive boost to his confidence for Sasuke to do such a thing himself. "Now...." Neji held out his hand, not to hold Sasuke up, but simply to hold. "Let's get that shower, and we can worry about what food you have afterwards"

The Uchiha looked at the hnd strangely for a moment. Sure they had just had sex, but Sasuke never was one for physical contact, yet, his hand slipped right into Neji's, and it felt so... natural. And he mentaly sneered at himself for such a sappy thought. "Alright," he agreed about the food, and took the lead to head into the bathroom.

Sasuke's limp was heavy, and he flinched a lot, but he made it to the tiled room without verbally complaining. He bent over a bit to lean over the bathtub and turn on the water, and that's what made him hiss. He'dbalanced himself on his left hand, but his right wrist hurt when he pulled the nob.

Neji squeezed Sasuke's hand sotly, comfortingly, then began to walk slowly, letting Sasuke move at his own pace, making sure the boy was able to move without causing himself too much pain. When they arrived at the bathroom, Neji had been about to reach over to start the water himself, but Sasuke beat him to it.

"You ok?" Neji smiled, already knowing what the answer to the question would be. He just waited for a moment, letting the water warm up, before slowly reaching up. All that Neji was wearing was his headband, covering the mark on his forehead, and he hesitated as he gripped it. Taking it off.....it was a very personal thing. After a moment though, he just gripped it tightly, then slowly took it off, now fully revealing himself to Sasuke in perhaps the most personal way that Neji could.

"Fine," he hissed softly in reply, pulling back and standing up straight, his left hand holding his right wrist gently.

Sasuke watched curiously as the other hesitated on pulling off the headband, and soon he saw why. A strange, green mark on Neji's forehead. He wasn't sure what it was, but, by how hesitant the teen was about showing it, it was personal.

The Uchiha took a few steps towards Neji, got up onto his toes, and kissed the center of the mark. As the room started to slowly steam up, Sasuke wrapped his arms loosely around the other teen, letting Neji hold some of his weight.

Neji actually blushed when Sasuke kissed his forehead, but smiled and closed his eyes, leaning against the other boy ever so gently. "....Thank you....I've never felt so at ease to truly show myself like this...thank you Sasuke...." Neji waited a moment, then slowly started to support Sasuke, allowing the boy to ease his weight, before reaching for a cloth to begin washing them.

A small smile of his own started to form on the Uchiha's face at the cute little blush that formed on his... lover's... cheeks. And as they entered to shower, he couldn't help but let out a quiet sigh of relief as the warm water wet down his hair and trailed down his back, cleaning some of the cum off of his body. "You do the same for me Neji..." he mumbled in reply to the thank you, not really knowing what else to say.

Sasuke allowed himself to be washed, feeling his muscles relax as he was. "Thank you... for taking... care of me," he grumbled once more, not being very good at thanking people.

"I'm...glad that I can help you..." Neji smiled as he continued to gently wash Sasuke, feeling the boy relax as he was cleaned. "You don't need to thank me...at least not with words" Neji knew that Sasuke was uncomfortable thanking like that, but words weren't needed. "You've already thanked me in your own way" He continued to clean the other boy, starting to hum softly.

Sasuke flinched slightly as the other washed his body, some of his wounds stinging. Still, he relaxed completely against the other teen, his eyes closing. It was his sheer force of willpower that kept him awake enough to gently rub at Neji's back, his blunt nails scraping a bit at his skin, fingertips soon moving over to sooth the scrapes.

Neji shivered when when Sasuke scraped over his back, then rubbed over them to sooth them, though Sasuke would feel there were a few scratches already there, probably fairly recent. They didn't seem like a training injury....so the only explanation was that it was almost certainly done by Hiashi the previous night when Neji had returned home....

Sasuke frowned slightly, and let out a soft grunting like sound as his fingers moved over scratches he knew he didn't make. His fingertips touched them gently, and he nuzzled his nose against Neji's neck. "Don't go back to him anymore. Stay with me," he begged softly.

Back
Top Bottom