Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marooned [Kosmik_Khaos and Sigr]

"Ah, yes, ready" Vira liked the firm yet gentle touch of Talia's hand on her own, making her feel safe, guided. "Yeah, lets see how nice Artemis is" she said, waiting while Talia asked for suggestions herself. The situation made Vira wonder something, and asked Talia about it. "How does Artemis sound?" she asked. "Talia sounds strong, warm" she tried to explain. "Deena sounds... happy, quick" it was troublesome to describe their voices, but Vira tried to do her best. "Tsulo is weird, welcoming" added afterwards.

"It's beautiful..." Vira gasped in awe, looking out the viewing windows in awe. It was wildly different seeing the stars from a planet than being among them, dancing in the middle of space. "Ah! No..." Vira protested weakly, squeezing Talia's hand harder, embracing her whole arm and hiding her face against her. "Please, don't..." she mumbled against her chest, turning around when Talia removed the planet out of sight. She was now with her, happy despite what had happened and wanted a clean start, not remember her horrible past. It was clear that there was something in her past, in the incident that had her unsettled, her nightmare being the proof of it, but it was clear that she wasn't ready to face it.

As Talia explained the rest of the solar system and the galaxy, Vira calmed down, slowly returning to her normal self distracted by the tour. "Yes. Continue" she said, looking at the stars outside, wanting to change rooms.

The bridge and the docking bay were interesting on their own, prompting many questions about the crew operating there, the functions of everything and so on. The labs disoriented her a bit, as their purpose wasn't as clear. "Artifacts?" Vira wondered, wanting to know more about what Talia did, as it seemed to bring a shine to her natural eye.

After the observation deck, the infirmary was Vira's less pleasant visit, as it had her worried. "I'm sick? Injured?" she asked, visibly closing her legs together. "No blood..." she tried to explain that there was no reason for her to be there.

Talia pause at the question thinking for a moment on how Artemis sounded. "She sounds confident, sure, a bit posh, and sometimes like a total bitch." She added with a grin which was followed by a small laugh. "It's true and you know it you old biddy."

It was clear to Talia that Vira had some painful memories about Eden, but it was important to know where one came from to at the very least measure how far they have come since then.

"Artifacts are items of historical or cultural importance, usually very old. My job, and the job of most of the crew is to recover lost artifacts. Once we find them we usually study them, find out what is so important about them, and finally we deliver it to our client." She explained with a broad smile and excitement in her face. "Some call me a treasure hunter, and I suppose it is true. If we find anything extra we usually keep it for ourselves, or sell it if it isn't something we wish to keep."

In the infirmary Talia saw Vira tensing up and reached out to her gripping her shoulder lightly. "No you are not sick, or injured." She noticed how she pressed her legs together and "No, no blood either. We are here for you to have a check up. I want to make sure you are as healthy as possible." Turning from Vira she called out. "Dr. Krisp? Are you in?" A moment of silence then a soft high voice came from the back of the infirmary. "Aye Captain, I am in." A very tall woman walked from behind a curtained off room. She stood at least two meters tall and had long flowing raven hair that reached the back of her knees. Radiant blue eyes fell over the two women and a pleasant smile spread across her pretty face. "Hello Talia, and?" "Her name is Vira." "Vira." Nodding to the two.

"So what brings you to my little corner of the ship?" She asked walking closer to the ladies. "A check up." Dr. Krisp's eyebrow cocked. "You don't get sick Talia, you've been in absolute perfect health since I have known you." "Not for me Krisp, for Vira." Talia relaid the story about how she found and rescued Vira from Eden and all she knew about the girl. Dr. Krisp nodded and smiled to Vira when Talia was finished. "You are quite the young woman to be able to survive like that. I admire you."

Over the next half hour Dr. Krisp examined Vira, checking vitals and preforming basic tests for reflexes, vision, hearing, and other essential things. The entire time Talia stayed by Vira's side for comfort. Once Krisp was finished she nodded to Talia. "Vira is very healthy, she is a bit under nourished but that is to be expected considering her background. With you taking care of her all should be well." Turning away from Talia to face Vira, Dr. Krisp smiled brightly. "Thank you for being so brave today. You were a very good girl, Talia should give you some kind of treat." She said giving Talia a wink.

"Come on Vira, let's go." Talia said grabbing Vira's hand and leading her away from the infirmary. "So what would you like to do now?"

"Ah!" Vira couldn't help but flinch before the height of Dr. Krisp, but soon her beaming blue eyes, beautiful smiling face and soft voice calmed her down. "So tall! So pretty!" she couldn't help but utter, looking at the length of her hair wide eyed. The doctor's awe inspiring appearance served to distract Vira while Talia talked with her, but soon she was starting to grow impatient and worried, not knowing what she was going to be subjected to.

"No sick, no injured, no blood" Vira protested, leaning against the wall opposite from the infirmary's door. Seeing Talia's expression and how the doctor said that she admired her, Vira softened her stance a bit, slowly stepping towards the two woman. "I'm a good girl, I'll let you to check me up" she grudgingly voiced, not wanting to disappoint or anger Talia. All in all, it wasn't so bad, even if somewhat boring, not to mention that every time the doctor got some tool to check her eyes or ears, Vira seemed afraid. Luckily, Talia didn't abandon her side, so beyond digging her fingers in a too tight grip of her arm every now and then, Vira didn't protest much about the procedure.

"Treat?" she asked, not knowing the word, but she was soon distracted by her own body. "Sweet drink? I'm hungry..." Vira added, merrily holding Talia's hand after being praised by Dr. Krisp in more than one occasion, feeling more relaxed yet starting to finally feel hunger after the oversized feast she had indulged herself with before bed. She liked to be around Talia doing interesting things, it was fun, but she lacked the upbringing and education to know what else she could do beyond hunting, eating and sleeping.

"Yes a treat is something given to someone for the pleasure of it." Taila answered with a grin. "Like a sweet drink for you being such a good girl, so let us go to the galley to get you some food and a treat." Hand in hand with Vira, Talia thanked Dr. Krisp once more before leaving the infirmary and making their way across Artemis to the galley.

"Which sweet drink did you want Vira?" She asked as the traveled the halls together. "Also is there anything that you want to eat of should I just have Mr. Tsulo serve up whatever it is he has prepared for the day?"

Several minutes later they pair arrived to the galley. This time it wasn't as empty like their first visit. It was by no means full either, about a dozen people where in the large eating space, some paired off, others in small groups of three to four. Most were humans, but there was a mix of aliens in there as well, of varying shapes, colors and sizes.

Choosing a table on the far side of the room away from everyone else Talia pulled out a chair for Vira then took a seat herself. She leaned back in her seat with a sigh of contentment. "It's good to sit down. Why do you have to be so big Artemis, couldn't you have like, I don't know, self moving walkways or something? Hey I am not lazy!"

"I liked Cola!" Vira soon answered, her nose wrinkling a bit remembering the bubbly feel of it, craving its sweetness. "Milk good too" she added, in case the other drink wasn't available, as she remembered some kind of discussion she couldn't quite understand around the bubbly beverage. "I don't know what to eat..." she shrugged without much care for it. After the things she had to eat for years, anything that Mr. Tsulo brought her would be a feast, a delicacy.

As they arrived into the galley, Vira soon stuck closer to Talia, going from holding her hand to almost grabbing her whole arm, looking at the various strange aliens that were around. If they were there, they had to be Talia's people, so they weren't harmful to Vira, but instincts were something hard to suppress. Once they were at the table, Vira started to got accustomed and eased up to let Talia sit, joining the table at her side instead of sitting across.

"Artemis big and scary" Vira said with a nod. "Artemis... interesting and..." she visibly struggled with words. "Welmo- weclo-" doubted. "Wel. Com. Ing?" she asked, unsure if that was the right word. "Mr. Tsulo!" Vira greeted the alien cook with a wide wave of her arm and a smile. "Food and cola!" she promptly added when he was within earshot, noticing that perhaps it was out of place to do so, she turned to Talia. "Please?" she added, trying to be on Talia's good side.

"Alright, cola it is, we can also get you some milk too if you like." She replied smiling warmly at the cute face Vira made while remembering the beverage. "Okay, that's fine, I'm not sure what Mr. Tsulo has ready anyways. We will just have to enjoy whatever wonderful dish he happens to bring us today." Something about the Vira clung to her side made Talia feel good, like she was trusted, needed, wanted. Sitting with Vira beside her, Talia rested her open hand on the top of Vira's thigh and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"Yes, those are both true statements, Artemis is a big and scary ship, but she looks out for my crew and is able to do things that nothing else I have come across in the universe can. I trust her with my own life and the lives of my crew." Talia gave her an endearing smile as she struggled with the word. "That is correct, welcoming, and Artemis says thank you." Looking over to where Vira waved Talia spotted the cook. Mr. Tsulo grinned with is to wide mouth and waved a meaty hand back to Vira.

Moving across the room to the two ladies he bowed his head to his captain. "'Lo Cap'n." Talia smiled and nodded back. "Hello Mr. Tsulo." Turning his broad flat face to Vira he beamed at her request for food and cola. "Aye, Me likes 'ow this girl thinks. Food and cola it be then, an' fer you Cap'n?" Talia looked at Vira and smiled as she added a please to the end of her request. "Good girl, it is proper and wise to be polite to those who are handling your food." She praised and warned Vira in the same sentence before turning her attention to Mr. Tsulo. "We will have whatever you have prepared for the crew and I will take my meal with a sweet tea and an ice water per usual, thank you." "Yes'm, two meals, cola, tea an' water, 'nything else fer ye ladies?" "Yes, Vira was a very good girl for Dr. Krisp today and she has earned a treat, surprise her with something sweet to go with our meals for desert." "Aye." Nodding again and giving Vira another too wide, but very friendly grin he turned and walked away from them.

Alone with Vira again Talia found herself staring at the girl with what she felt was a stupid grin on her face. She couldn't help it though, something about the near feral girl made her feel good. Without realizing the hand she had resting on Vira's thigh started to move, caressing the girls clothed thigh, slowly sliding form the top down to the inside of her leg and back up again in a slow constant pattern.

A few minutes later Mr. Tsulo returned in an impressive balancing act, their four cups were being held two per large hand by his lower set of arms, and their plates were balanced on the forearm of his upper right arm, his upper left hand held a small plate by itself. Sitting the drinks down in front of the two he relieved his arm of the plates. "Bonza-beast roast with a Ciarvein vegetable medley, an' a honey cake fer ye Vira." He finished sitting the personal sized cake in front of Vira, it was still slightly steaming and smelled sweet, but not sickly so. "Enjoy." He said with laugh and walked off to take care of a group of crew that walked in and had sat themselves at a table.

"I'm a good girl" Vira nodded, liking Talia's praises about her attitude, even if she was too naive to understand why it was not only polite but also wise. It now felt odd that just the day before she had been scared of the strange looking Mr. Tsulo, when now she was perfectly fine with him. It was perhaps her natural ability to adapt and survive, but Vira didn't think about stuff that much, specially when Talia was talking once more about how good a girl she was and how she deserved something sweet. "De-sert?" she asked, tilting her head towards the captain, wondering what that could be. She had never heard of that word, not a surprise considering the austere way of life her family embraced out of both devotion and need.

She liked how Talia smiled at her, and even if her hand reaching almost under her dress to caress her snug bike short covered thigh surprised Vira, she liked how close it made her feel, so she said nothing. The wait for the food was getting odd, as Talia's caressing made Vira feel a bit weird and warm, but couldn't quite point out why and she didn't want to put any distance between them. Soon Tsulo came with the food, and the main dish was something beautiful and mouth watering, but what caught her attention was the dessert. Leaning forward, she looked around the cake, smelling of sweet flowers and sugar it was almost intoxicating for the young girl.

"Ah! Smells good!" she cheered. "What eat first?" she wondered, not knowing what to put in her mouth first, taking first a sip of the fizzy beverage since her mouth had been feeling strangely dry the last few minutes.

The smell of the food was enticing as it was set before them, Talia's mouth watered at the spread. Turning to Vira she answered her question. "You eat your dinner before you have desert. So once you have finished everything on your plate you may have your cake." She thought to move the plate away but realized that wouldn't be necessary, Vira was very good about following her instructions so she didn't see the need to remove the temptation from her.

Taking up her fork she used it to cut the tender meat completely forgoing the knife as it was unneeded for the task. Spearing some vegetables onto the end of her fork with the meat she took the bite and let out a soft groan of blissful pleasure. "Mmmm." Chewing slowly savoring the explosion of flavors dancing on her tongue. Swallowing she let out content sigh. "Gods I love that man, he is a talented bastard." She praised before taking a drink of her tea and smiling at the glass. "About damn time he got it right, Artemis, remind me to tell Tsulo that he finally got the tea how it should be." She spoke to the open air. "Yes, in fact I do see you as my personal secretary and task keeper." She said snidely giving the air a shit eating grin.

Looking from the nothing she was staring at to Vira she asked her about her meal. "How is it darling? Everything to your liking or do we need to ask for something else?" Just looking at the girl sent a tingle through her stomach and downward to between her legs. "Why do she affect me like this? Is it attraction? Motherly instinct to take care of her like a child I can never have?" It frustrated Talia to no end not having an answer as to why she was so enthralled by this girl. She doubted it was the as simple as a single emotion, it couldn't be that easy. She wanted to do things with her that were not very motherly while wanted to protect her from all type of harm, physical, emotional, and psychological. To teach her and help her grow and to hold her to her body and do deliciously depraved things to her. "I'm a mess." She mumbled to herself under her breath.

"Ah-" Vira sighed, since Talia just instructed her that the sweet enticing cake thing in front of her was only meant to be eaten once she finished the rest of the meal. Of course, given the mouthwatering nature of the meat and vegetables in front of her, she soon stopped worrying about the cake and started to follow Talia's example and attacked her dish. Of course, even if she tried to, Vira's style eating wasn't as dignified as the captain's, but at least she was managing to not dirty the dress she was wearing, at least so far. "It's very good" Vira said with the mouth half full, luckily not reproducing Talia's swearing when it came to call Tsulo talented bastard, since she didn't quite understand the wording used.

Vira smiled when Talia called her darling, and promptly nodded when asked if everything was fine, since the meat was savory and tender, while the vegetables added different notes to it that she lacked words to describe. Being raised in awful rations and whatever she could get in that planet, meant that she didn't have an easy time describing the different flavor profiles that played on her mouth. "Soft and savory and crunchy but tender..." she mumbled, trying to give words to the feelings, soon returning to her food. Vira barely noticed in her enthused eating, but she ended up seeing that Talia was staring at her and apparently mumbled something.

She was almost finished devouring the meat dish and halfway through her cola glass when she decided to say something, or more exactly do something, as Talia seemed troubled. Putting a hand on one of Talia's thighs as she had done before with her, Vira started to slowly caress her before talking. "Something wrong?" Vira asked making a pause on her eating, unaware of what troubled Talia while her tender caresses continued.

The smile she was given warmed her. The girl was so pretty and pure in her emotions, free from most of the restrictions of society. It was refreshing to say the least. Vira was openly, and as far as Talia could tell, genuine with her feelings. "I'm glad you enjoy it. If you every find something you don't like just let me know and we will have it changed for something else. There is enough food on Artemis that you don't have to eat anything that you don't care for." She knew this kind of luxury wasn't something Vira had experienced in a long time, if ever and she wanted the young woman to know she no longer had to settle for whatever was in front of her.

In her staring at Vira's face with both eyes she failed to catch the movement of Vira's hand until it touched her leg. The simple contact sent a tingling sensation along her leg all the way up to her chest. Keeping her left eye on Vira's face her right focused on her hand the tiny cameras that acted as the pupils rotating about the iris taking in every minute detail with mechanical precision before rejoining it's partner in focusing on Vira's face. Biting her lower lip to stifle a surprised moan when the warm hand on her thigh began to move Talia took in a deep breath through her nose. A flood of heat washed through her lower body and she felt herself starting to react to the touch in an inappropriate way for their location. But it felt so good to her even though the thin, skin tight fabric of her pants. Talia found herself wanting to feel that touch without the barrier between them.

Collecting herself she nodded before speaking. "Everything if fine Vira, thank you for asking. I'm just feeling..." She paused searching for a word that could describe the sensation without being blatant or vulgar about it. "I'm just feeling a little funny is all. Not in a bad way, actually it could be called a very good way, but I haven't felt this way in a long, long time." "And now I am babbling. Get yourself together Talia." Yes, that was what she needed to do, stop babbling and pull herself together. "I like the way you make me feel when we touch each other." As soon as the words left her mouth she wanted to punch herself. That was not what she meant to say, but it was the truth. "You admire the straight forward, shameless, and honest way she is with her feelings, you just did the same thing is all. Nothing to worry about." She tried to assure herself but still it did nothing to hide the blush on her face or lessen the heat between her legs.

Without thinking she reached down and laid her hand atop Vira's and guided the girl's hand higher on her thigh, the higher she moved her hand the stronger the tingle in her body grew. Letting go of Vira's hand just inches from her being able to either touch her hip or move inward to touch her sex Talia let out a stuttering breath. "You make me feel good when you touch me Vira." She whispered with her eyes half lidded. "We should finish our food and we can talk about this more when were in a place with less people around." Talia already knew she was going to miss the feeling of Vira's hand on her thigh even before it was gone. "Artemis, if you had a face I would punch it."

The notion of being able to pick the food she wanted and discard the one she didn't was something extremely luxurious for Vira, always having to nourish herself with whatever she had at hand. The idea just caught Vira's interest for a moment though, as Talia reacted unexpectedly to a touch that Vira thought would be calming and reassuring. It was true that when Talia did it to her it created a strange warmth she was unfamiliar with, but it was still something good, or so she thought, so she felt. But it seemed that for Talia, that was acting so weird, Vira's touch only made things worse.

Vira softened her grasp, made her touch more tender, perhaps she was doing it wrong and that's why Talia was biting her lip? Anyways, she paid utmost attention once Talia was ready to answer, ready to talk. "Funny feeling?" she asked, tilting her head wondering what she meant, but Talia wasn't done talking yet. "I like how Talia makes me feel too" Vira nodded, echoing the captain's words, even if it wasn't a complete sharing of sentiments she didn't understand yet. "Feel safe, feel warm, not scared-" she added, interrupted as Talia covered her caressing hand with one of her own, making Vira stop until she could know what she was supposed to do.

With her hand so high in the leg, Vira started to look oddly at Talia. She meant nothing with her touch but wanting her to feel better, but was it perhaps related to... no Talia was no sinner and yet she touched her there, even if it was to remove the hair. Vira felt conflicted, the feeling on her hand electric, and Talia's confirmation that her touch wasn't wrong, that her touch made her feel good lead to a reflexive squeezing of her upper thigh by Vira. "Yes, I want cake and..." Vira said, childish, her eyes momentarily darting to the sweet treat. "And I also want to know. To undre-understand" she corrected herself.

Vira finished the few bites of meat and veggies of her plate, acting obedient even if things have been turning a bit weirder than she expected, and soon replaced the empty plate with the sugary one after finishing her cola. The cake was nothing like she had tasted before, so sweet that she almost believed her jaw was going to hurt after the first bite, but soon got accustomed to it and devoured it like crazy. Gone were the manners, although she still used the cutlery, she was eager of both cake and answers, and both things she could get by just eating quicker. It seemed that Artemis once more was being mean to Talia, but Vira paid little attention, focused on what she could accomplish, what she could understand.

"Done, very good" Vira said with a pleased smile in her face once the cake was gone, not seeing that she had left a bit of sweet white cream on one of her cheeks. "Less people. Room?" she asked, as it seemed to be the only place fitting the description, since she didn't have an entirely fond memory of the planetarium. Vira wondered if Artemis counted in that requirement of less people, but that would be something for Talia to sort out, not her.

Vira's innocent confession to the feelings Talia gave her only served to intensify the flood of heat coursing through her body. This beautiful, strong, girl was like no one else and it excited Talia on a multitude of levels. "I'm glad I can make you feel that way Vira." Talia said with all honesty. When Vira squeezed her upper thigh a soft gasp escaped Talia's lips before she had a chance to bite it back and a fresh wave of pleasure crashed through her. There was absolutely no denying it to herself now. She was ultimately turned on by this girl and her body wasn't going to allow her to pretend otherwise. O-okay. Let's finished our dinner and your desert and I will do what I can to help you understand."

Talia had guessed correctly, the moment Vira removed her hand from her thigh she let out a small, nearly silent whimper at the loss of contact. Turning her attention to her plate she forced herself to eat even though her appetite for food was no longer there, she wanted something else right now and the food, as delicious as it was, was a poor substitute for what she craved. Talia managed to finish most of her meal but found herself watching Vira devour the cake with more interest than she had in eating her own food.

"It looked like it was very good, you didn't let it last long at all." She replied with a warm smile. "Yes, the room will have less people, we can go there so I can answer your questions, but first." Reaching out Talia scooped the white cream from Vira's cheek. Glancing around the room and taking note that no one was watching she brought her finger to Vira's lips. "Open." She ordred waiting for Vira to comply before slowly slipping her finger past the girls soft lips and into the warmth of her mouth. "Lick it off." A thrill ran through her body when she felt Vira's tongue move over her finger cleaning it of the sweet, sticky substance. The heat between her legs flared and she felt her core clenching and growing wet. Slowly drawing her finger from Vira's mouth she glanced down at the moist digit pondering for a moment. "I didn't get to taste that cake." She said absently once again scanning the room for anyone watching them. Still in the clear Talia reached out with both hands cupping Vira's face and turning her head to face her. Without a word or hesitation Talia leaned forward and brought her lips to Vira's kissing the girl softly. Sliding her tongue across Vira's sweetened lips, Talia shivered at the sensation and taste. Forcing herself to pull away before she got too carried away she licked her lips and let out a low purring sound. "Delicious." With a heady feeling and a sultry, satisfied look she let go of Vira's face and let her hands fall to her lap.

"Let's go, I have many things to explain to you Vira." She said in her normal collected tone raising to her feet and taking Vira's hand in her own. Leading the girl from the galley she took Vira back to the room. Once inside Talia let go of Vira's hand and walked to the center of the room. "Artemis I need absolute privacy, you are in charge until I tell you otherwise. Stay on course and only alert me in case of an extreme emergency." She ordered the ship in a clipped voice. "That is fine Artemis, thank you, but as I said, I require absolute privacy for the time being. I know it feels odd when we are not connected but please give me this time." She paused for a moment then smiled. "Thank you Artemis." The presence inside her head retreated and for the first time in years Talia was alone in her head. The sensation was a bit disconcerting after having Artemis residing inside her thoughts for so long but peaceful at the same time.

Turning to Vira she gave the girl a comforting smile. "Alright Vira, we are completely alone." She said walking to he bed and sitting on the edge. "What do you want to ask me about, what I can help you understand?" There was a few more questions she wanted to ask but didn't want to push Vira to much so she kept them to herself for the time being.

"Hmm?" Vira hummed curious, her survival honed instincts asking for her to jump away as Talia reached for her face, but she did her best to not move, knowing that Talia would never hurt her. The result of crossing what she knew with how she felt was a small flinch, a clash between her fight or flight instinct and how safe Talia made her feel. It turned out that of course there wasn't a reason to be tense, as Talia was just cleaning a bit of cake cream from her face. Vira looked a bit surprised at Talia's orders, as she insisted on her conducting properly when eating, but if she was telling her to do it there was no way it was wrong.

Vira opened her mouth after a moment of doubt, seeing how Talia introduced her cream smudged finger between her lips. The next words were of course obvious and it didn't take as long for Vira to comply, licking and sucking the delicious sweet cream from Talia's finger. The captain's appendage ended up retreating slobbered of course, but since Vira was accustomed to eat with her hands and haven't really cleaned up herself until Talia had forced her to, she paid no attention to it. What did startle Vira was how closer and closer Talia was, reading something different about her facial expression, her body language was completely off. If Vira didn't know better and trusted Talia, she would have escaped from there, as the captain had all the telltale signs of a predator about to pounce.

Before she could think of asking Tsulo another cake so Talia could finally taste it, Vira's eyes returned all too late to Talia from scanning the place searching for the cook, and was caught unaware by the woman's lips on her own. Vira's amber eyes opened wide, the surprise of that soft, tender approach leaving her frozen. Vira knew what a kiss was, at least a chaste one that carried little meaning, but what she didn't know was that a kiss could take that form, build that intimate bridge between two people. "Mph" her yelp was muffled as Talia pushed her tongue inside her mouth, hands waving in the air unsure what to do, where to go.

It was fortunate that it didn't last longer. It was pitiful that it didn't last longer. Vira was dazzled and confused, seeing how Talia deemed her, no, the cake delicious and readied to go elsewhere. Her mind was blank so Vira followed Talia by her hand in complete shock, not only wondering what had just happened, but trying to decipher how she was supposed to feel, if such a thing was the right one. She had so many doubts that were hard to form into questions, but she still trusted that Talia would be able to explain now that she seemed back to her usual self.

Back in the room, Vira just stood around awkwardly while Talia asked Artemis for solitude, making sure that the two of them were indeed completely alone. Once Talia was done and sat on the bed, Vira could only see her comforting smile, those lips that were on hers just moments ago, and couldn't help but caress his own with her fingertips, remembering how it felt. "Kiss was good, kiss was weird..." she voiced, unsure. What could she ask? How could Talia explain Vira her own feelings when Vira herself didn't know what they were? "Touching felt right, warm. Like nice food but... different" she added, approaching Talia.

"Is it right? Is it a sin?" Vira asked, her voice reflecting a hint of anguish at the last moment. "I want to know, I like Talia. But I also want to be a good girl... does a good girl touch? Does a good girl kiss?" she wondered, examining Talia's expression closer and closer. "I want to kiss Talia" she suddenly said, making a decision. Vira got in the bed straddling Talia's lap, the position making the yellow dress ran high on her bike short covered thighs. "No" she said, her hands running from Talia's shoulders to her hands, keeping them on place before returning to Talia's shoulders. "I want to understand, I want to discover" she protested like a brat, wanting to have the initiative for once. "Talia kissed me, now I want to kiss Talia" she said, her hands going from the captain's shoulders to cupping her face as she had done before.

Talia watched as Vira touched her own lips, finding herself wanting to touch them again as well. "The kiss was good, and I have to agree, it was a bit weird, I don't know what made me do it." She paused at that then shook her head. "No, I do know, I wanted to and I let go of my self control and just acted on it." Both eyes trained on Vira she followed her every move as she was approached by they younger woman. "It was pleasure that you were feeling. You can feel that from many different things and in many different ways."

It pained Talia to hear that anguish in her voice, to have this girl question what she was feeling because of some outdated and zealous belief that anything pleasurable outside of the pleasure of serving some omniscient asshole was a sin to be punished for. "You said it yourself darling, it feels right, and it isn't hurting anyone so how can it be wrong? I don't see feeling good as being a sin and I don't think you should either." Talia felt the return of the warmth when she was told that Vira liked her and hinted at wanting to touch and kiss her. "A good girl can kiss and touch Vira." Talia was starting to loss her words as she stared slightly up at Vira who was watching her so intently. She wanted to know what she was thinking, what she was feeling and to just be able to convince her that she was fine to feel things.

"I want to kiss Talia." Those five words struck her hard and seemed to echo in her head leaving Talia a bit dumbstruck. The pounding of her pulse in her ears drowned out the echoing sentiment. Swallowing hard then licking her lips, her mouth feeling suddenly dry Talia nodded. "I want to kiss you to Vira." She replied grinning as the girl crawled onto her bed and straddled her lap. Laying her hands on Vira's hips she started to slide her hands up the girls toned body when Vira stopped her with words and action. A blonde eyebrow rose in question at the sudden denial and rose even further and the explanation. The corner of her lip quirked up into a crooked smile and Talia didn't voice her protest. "Fine Vira." She agreed keeping her hands on the girls hips, her fingers aching to start exploring her body. "But don't just say it darling," Gripping Vira's hips hard she pulled the girl forward on her lap causing their bodies to meet. The new position forced Talia to have to crane her neck back slightly to see Vira's face. "Do it." She finished waiting hungrily for the girl to close the space between them.

It seemed that every time Talia called her darling her heart skipped a beat, perhaps that was what she meant with losing control, with letting go. Vira was curious about the whole idea, how such a thing could feel so good and so weird at the same time. Things were simpler before, things like being hungry or satisfied, injured or healthy, scared or brave... those things were clearly bad or good, there was no middle ground while these feelings weren't so clear. Sure, Talia said that if it felt good it was indeed good. She wasn't hurting anyone, right?

"Hrm" Vira grunted like an animal when Talia pulled her even closer, wrapped in that yellow dress her chest pressed against the captain. It was a sound of approval, of acceptance, since Talia's words were almost a challenge. Vira had met some predators that acted like that, goading their prey to lash out to catch them at a disadvantage, but she wanted to do that in her terms, so she kept herself as level headed as she could. Vira leaned her head in, slowly, tilting it to one side, then the other, examining her would be target. Her left hand scooted back, from Talia's chin to her nape, wanting to make sure she didn't move and impede her exploration. Vira's right hand cupped Talia's cheek, and her thumb slowly brushed the captain's lips, similar to her own and yet so different. Was it hunger? It felt like hunger, but not quite, as Vira was full. It was desire, yes, but not for food or shelter the one that moved her and seemingly Talia as well.

"Open" Vira asked, leaning closer. Talia seemed to indulge her and follow through, although she could notice a change on her posture. Maybe she was going too far, behaving nothing like a good girl would, but if her attitude deserved a spanking she didn't care. This one thing she wanted to do, and she was going to do on her terms. Perhaps after it she would understand what was going on with her, why was she feeling like that, warmth starting to spread around her chest. Vira tentatively brushed her lips against Talia's, finding both of them a bit on the dry side, but still hot and soft. Retreating slightly, Vira licked her own lips, then brushed Talia's with the tip of her tongue, wetting them a bit. Returning back to push her lips against the captain's own, Vira was marveled at how soft and welcoming could be, but also springy and supple. Vira's chest smashed against Talia's the same as her lips crashed together, adapting, taking, giving.

Vira knew nothing about what to do, so she just leaned in, nibbling, moving, her hands brushing Talia's hair. It was a clumsy attempt of a passionate kiss, a poor example at that, as there was no amount of passion or instinct that could make up for a lack of knowledge. To make matters worse, every bit of passion almost seemed restrained, held back by her own doubts. Vira tried to push her tongue in, but after brushing the tip past Talia's lips, she retreated, leaning back at arms distance. "I... I don't..." she mumbled, confused. There was a heat building in her, a welling feeling she had no control about, no way to express it.

"Sorry" was all that Vira managed to say, looking party excited, partly scared, trying to avoid Talia's glare.

Letting Vira take control was hard, for so long Talia had maintained absolute control over her life, or as close to it as she could achieve given her circumstances. Letting that go was not an easy feat but it was quickly becoming oh so worth it. The feeling of Vira's hand on her neck, preventing her from pulling away was delectably exciting. Having Vira so close to her was intense especially the way she was studying her. Talia had never had anyone look at her so intently with that much intimacy. She let out a soft sigh and fought back the urge to press her lips to the pad of Vira's thumb. This was Vira's time to lead and she was going to give it to her, allow her to explore her body in any way she saw fit.

The single word command which sounded like a request caused Talia's entire body to lite up in a warm tingling sensation. Parting her lips for Vira, Talia also found herself sitting straighter in attempt to close as much space between them as possible, her chest pushed forward to increase the feel of Vira's ample breasts against her more subtle ones. The initial contact between their lips caused Talia's breath to catch and left her desperately wanting more. The caught breath came out in a shaky gasp when Vira teased her tongue over her lips. Talia was on the verge of growling at Vira to hurry up and kiss her but found it not needed as she was given what she so desired without having to voice it.

The kiss was wonderful, everything it lacked in experience was made up for in sincerity. The clumsy, innocent way Vira explored and tested her lips excited her more than she felt she had any right to be. Talia's lips parted further for Vira, silently begging her to venture deeper into the kiss, to let go of her inhibitions and find out what made her, and herself feel good. Her unspoken desire was granted, almost, before Vira pulled away after only allowing her tongue to touch Talia's lips. A moan of protest followed Vira's retreat and Talia met Vira's confused, uncertain gaze.

"Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong. You made me feel very good Vira." She praised honestly. "There is nothing to be afraid of. So stop holding back, stop worrying and do what feels good. I want you to do this. I need to feel this darling." Talia knew how easy it would be to take over and lead Vira in what she desired, but the excitement of having Vira explore her body was just to much to give up now that she had given in. "Don't hold back anymore. You wanted to take charge and explore my body. I gave you that power over me, don't waste it darling. Do whatever you desire. Kiss me however you feel will make us feel the best. Touch me wherever you want to lay your hands. Right now Vira, I am yours." Locking eyes with Vira she stared her down for a moment, her pulse racing and her breath quavering. "Kiss me Vira... Please."

"You felt good..." Vira mumbled. Perhaps it was Talia just giving her shallow praise, perhaps not, but Vira was starting to get a bit more of trust in herself. It was true that Vira herself liked what she was doing, even if it was born from guesswork and instinct, but her senses were honed to survive not for being playful. Not for pleasure. Talia kept goading her to go on, to touch her, to explore her body, something that was driving Vira mad. She felt warmth welling inside, but had no knowledge on how to deal with it. Even with her doubts, even with that voice in a dark corner that called her a sinner, when Talia told her that her body was hers and begged for a kiss, Vira's qualms vanished.

Leaning in once again, this time without pause or consideration, Vira kissed Talia like a wild beast. She nibbled and pulled on her lips, just restraining herself enough to not draw blood, and after a few seconds, she plunged her tongue inside Talia's mouth, no holds barred. She explored her insides like a living thing, a hunger that made her scape the back of Talia's teeth, struggle against the woman's tongue, wrestle for the territory she had just claimed. It was a sloppy affair, and as she moved and contorted, returning to her lips from time to time, Vira was starting to leave a drool trace in both their chins.

The warmth inside Vira grew to a burning heat, from her chest to her groin, and in an almost unconscious way she found a way to try to quench that fire. As Vira was still straddling Talia, her yellow dress had hiked up, and she had started to gyrate her hips, grinding her bike shorts covered lips against Talia's thighs. Vira wanted to know more, to feel more. "Hahhhh-" she gasped, pulling herself away from Talia. In a moment's notice, Vira grabbed and removed the already hiked yellow dress, throwing it away and baring her chest. The girl looked at Talia's body, her perky breasts moving up and down as her worked up breath made her chest heave. Soon she followed suit with Talia's navy top, handling her roughly to get rid of the tight fabric, sending it away as soon she was done.

Wasting no time, Vira pressed herself against Talia, her stiff nipples and adorable breasts mashing against the woman's more discreet chest, sharing between them the heat of the moment. Vira's grinding on her hips had only hastened its pace since it had started, and now as she was diving into Talia's neck for a round of kisses and nibbles, Vira noticed something.

"Mphhh!" she mumbled, her gasping muffled by her own assault on Talia's neck. "Ah..." she stopped right in her tracks, noticing for the first time a wetness that had been growing between her legs, against Talia's thighs. Vira scurried off Talia, ending on the bed lying face up. "Dirty... wet... pee..." she mumbled, mortified and unable to look Talia eye to eye. A darker patch of fabric could be observed in the crotch of Vira's bike shorts, damp and spreading. The poor girl had thought she had peed herself, knowing no better, even if Talia was aware of what was really going on.

Talia gave a shallow nod to the mumbled question an endearing smile on her face. It was cute how unsure of herself Vira was, and how eager she was to please and learn. Talia was about speak again, to continue to beg for what her body so desperately ached for when Vira closed the space between them again without the hesitation she had displayed with the first kiss.

"Mmmhh~!" Talia half moaned half purred as Vira nibbled at tugged on her lips, each time she felt her teeth on her swelling lips a flood of heat ran straight to between her legs causing her sex to grow wetter by the second. The animalistic way her mouth was invaded by Vira's tongue sent her head swimming. When was the last time she was kissed with such need, had she ever been kissed like this before? Talia couldn't remember if she had or not and the act of thinking was becoming a chore that she had nearly no interest in doing. With her mouth filled with the wild girls tongue and taste Talia started to right back with her own tongue wanting nothing more than to feel, taste, touch and be felt, tasted and touched. She was vaguely aware of warm drool covering their faces and chins, but was only further excited by it. There was nothing being held back and everything was reduced to a simple search for pleasure that left Talia's sex throbbing and her juices flowing freely to coat her lips and thighs.

The heat of Vira's sex was apparent on Talia's thigh, and if Vira had a leg between hers she would feel the same from Talia. The woman moaned into Vira's mouth when the girl began to grind herself on her thighs. The sensation of Vira's hot moist sex rubbing against her made Talia crave to feel her unhindered by the layers of cloth between them. "Mmmnn." Talia whined out the moan when her lips were abandoned. Though she too was gasping for air she didn't want to kiss to have ended and was already desperate for another. Just as she was about to protest Vira stripped off the yellow dress and tossed it away. Instantly Talia's eyes fell to her exposed skin, her mouth and sex watering at the sight and the over whelming urge to attack the girls exposed body with her mouth tried to force it's way into action. She was stopped by Vira roughly pulling the tight navy top off her and discarding it int eh same way she did the dress.

With her upper body completely exposed to her young lover Talia couldn't help but shiver in delight. Her light pink nipple stood achingly hard atop her small, pert breasts as though begging for attention. Their plea for attention was answered when Vira pressed their bodies together once again. The warmth and softness of Vira's ample breasts pressed to her own smaller ones left Talia gasping in delight and feeling as though she could melt into Vira and never let her go. The skinship alone was enough to sent a fresh flood of juices flowing from her sex, but that wasn't enough for Vira obviously. Talia sucked in a hissing breath of air between her teeth when Vira's mouth came into contact with her neck. The hot kisses and nibble left Talia a gasping, moaning, quaking mess and she loved it. Her entire being felt like a single erogenous zone and if Vira kept it up she was going to cum just from the girls kisses alone.

The abrupt stop and sudden absence of her lover left Talia confused, and unhappy. Why did Vira stop, why did she pull away so suddenly when she had her feeling so good, what happened to that reckless abandon and headlong dive into passion that was just there an instant ago? Then Vira spoke and Talia understood. "No darling, that isn't what you think it is." She said comfortingly. Moving onto her knees to better look down at her naive lover. Looking down at the damp spot on Vira's crotch she smiled and without knowing it licked her lips. "Look." She told the girl as she shifted to spread her legs further apart. Even though she was wearing black pants it was still easy to see just how much of her fluids had soaked into the fabric. The spot reached a quarter way down her thighs. Reaching to her waist Talia unbutton her pants and shimmied out of them, lines of her juices connecting her sex to the pants for brief moments before breaking. Once her pants were removed she again rose to her knees with her legs spread giving the prone Vira an unhindered view of her naked body. Talia's thighs all but gleamed with the amount of fluid on them. "It's natural darling." She said softly as she moved closer to the girl positioning herself so she had a thigh between Vira's legs and one of Vira's legs between her own.

Lowing herself over Vira she reached between their bodies and cupped her still clothed sex. Running a finger along her slit Talia moved her lips to Vira's ear and nibbled the lobe teasingly before explaining what the fluid was and it's function to the girl, all the while rubbing her though the bike shorts.

"It's not..." Vira mumbled, unable to comprehend, her cheeks flushed in a mix of excitement and embarrassment. She looked down between her legs to the mystery that slowly uncovered before her, but the only thing she could think of was how weird it all felt. Vira's golden amber eyes stuck to Talia showing her own wetness, that damp spot on black pants that were promptly removed. She had seen Talia's pussy before of course, that was no mystery, but how moist it looked, not to mention that it was also seemingly bigger, more open? Perhaps it was just the posture or her imagination. "Natural" she mused, noticing that her nipples were hard and pointing, strangely sensitive to what little experimental touching she dared to make, soon backing off from her own body.

Distracted with her own breasts, Vira looked startled as Talia approached her, closer and closer. She tried to close her legs in reflex, but with Talia's leg between them it was to no avail. "Wait- wa-" Vira reached with both hands to Talia's upper arm as she lowered it between them, even if there was no stopping her. As Talia's hand grasped her most sensitive spot, Vira uttered a small gasp that soon turned into a hiss as she ran a finger along it. Vira's eyes closed as she tried to deal with those feelings, her fingers leaving pale marks on Talia's arm as she used it to caress her. "So weird..." she mumbled, scared, letting go of Talia's arm, not wanting to harm her by mistake.

Away from Talia's body, Vira's hands clutched at the sheets seeking for something to do as the captain was far from done with teasing her. Vira wanted to focus on her whispering voice, her explanations about excitement and the physical response it entailed, but her constant rubbing of her soft and plump groin made completely impossible for her to settle. "It's no sin... feels-Ah! good... it's... it's no s-sin... feels..." Vira repeated a few times, trying to convince herself that it was good to indulge into her impulses, even unknown ones. Her fit abdomen tensed and relaxed of its own volition, and her hands returned to Talia's body, embracing her close.

Vira raised the leg that was trapped between Talia's, giving her better access to her pussy and at the same time rubbing her thigh against the captain's own. Vira's movements where clumsy and needy, her hands not doing much besides keeping Talia close to her, the only answer she had to what she was feeling at the moment. Vira's breath was becoming a bit more ragged, surprised sounding moans escaping her lips from time to time, something that lead her to try and hide her face in Talia's neck.

"That's right darling, it's no sin to feel good." Talia purred against Vira's neck as she laid many soft kisses on her tanned skin of her neck. Talia could feel Vira's body reacting to her ministrations and smiled to herself. "Your body already knows that you enjoy this. Just listen to it." Scraping her teeth over the smooth skin of Vira's neck Talia arched her back pressing their chests together and her ass against the leg Vira raised between her own.

"Feel how hard and sensitive your nipples are? Mine are the same right now." Talia moaned as she ground her hips against Vira's thigh coating it in her juices. "Between you legs, your pussy is wet and starting to feel good. I can tell from the cute sounds you are making and how your body is tightening in pleasure. It's all a good thing darling." Talia gasped in pleasure when Vira wrapped her in her arms holding her tightly. It restricted her movements some what but the feeling of being held by someone was so much more satisfying than being able to move how she pleased.

Pressing her fingers deeper into Vira's still cover slit Talia rubbed her more vigorously wanting to get more of the girls sweet moans all the while rocking her hips faster against her thigh to ease the building need deep in her body. With Vira's face buried in her neck she couldn't see her young lovers reactions and it disappointed her. Talia wanted to watch the girls face as she came to learn pleasure for the sake of pleasure.

Turning her head so her mouth was as close to Vira's ear as possible Talia whispered to her in a sultry voice. "Do you want to go back to leading this, to exploring my body on your own terms or should I take full control of this situation for you darling. I have to admit the idea of letting you do whatever you want to me is very appealing, but so is the idea of doing whatever I want with you. It's your first time so I will let you decide for now." Kissing the girls face softly she continued to rub her though her shorts while grinding her sex against her thigh waiting for Vira's answer.

Embracing Talia closer only made the heat rise, the sensations inside of Vira roar in turmoil. The way she talked, the way she touched her... all those things were new to her and she didn't know how to react. Sure, Talia said that it was fine, that she should enjoy, but it felt too weird, too close, too personal. Being relentlessly attacked like that when she didn't understand half of what was happening, when she never even touched herself was too much, it made her feel vulnerable, open.

"Talia... please..." Vira gasped, wave after wave of warmth seemed to thump from her crotch, sending shivers across her body, no matter how she twisted or writhed, she couldn't escape her own skin. Trying to close her legs was impossible, as one of Talia's was in the middle as a wedge. She closed her eyes while Talia spoke, feeling the woman tenderly kiss her face all around. It was a gesture so sweet, so welcome that it made Vira want to surrender herself to Talia, trust that she only wanted the best for her.

Vira tried to escape the indecent situation, if not in body, in mind, but that only took her mind down a dark path of memories. It was sinful, wasn't it? The idea was something that was ingrained on her mind, carved on her very soul. Was it really the first time that she felt that touch, that shame? "Ah- ah- I can't lead-" Vira sobbed, even if that would perhaps serve as a pause to her she couldn't picture herself in that situation, not at that moment. Her hands wiped a couple of stray tears that escaped her wet eyes, what was wrong with her? Didn't she feel good?

Vira's body tensed, unable to escape the conflict inside her, but Talia's question was still partially unanswered. "I'm afraid" she managed to admit looking at Talia's eyes, hiding the face on the woman's neck once more. "Do what you..." she mumbled, her voice shaken as her body trembled. "Do what you want..." Vira said, unable to put up a fight but also not being ready to accept the sensations coursing her body, she just surrendered to Talia's whims. Vira kept trying to hold her close, her savior and damnation at the same time, gasping on her neck.

"I trust you"

Seeing the pain, fear and indecision on Vira's face made Talia's chest tighten with pain. What had happened to this beautiful girl before she was marooned on that planet to cause her to be this scared of feeling? Hearing Vira give her permission to do as she please, and state her trust in her Talia smiled and let out a sigh. Whatever was going on with her own body she would just have to put it aside. She actually felt a bit ashamed of herself for giving in so easily to the desires she was feeling. True it had been a couple decades since she felt that way but that was still no excuse for her to lose her head.

Sitting up and removing her hand from Vira's warm sex she brought it up to her face and smiled at her damp finger. Without hesitation she wrapped her lips around the moist digits and licked them clean humming in delight at the taste of the girl still pinned under her. Slowly she removed her fingers from her mouth and smiled down at Vira, her eyes still heavy with lust. "Do what I want?" She questioned her a playful gleam in her green eye. "I want you to feel safe and comfortable. So for now we will slow things down. I apologize for losing my head and rushing things darling. For making you feel uncomfortable, but there is something I do want from you."

She paused for a moment smiling down at the girl before lowering her body back to Vira's and taking her face between her palms holding the girls head steady as she pressed her lips to Vira's in a deep kiss. Talia's lips parted with a gasp of delight and her tongue ventured forth to caress the softness of Vira's mouth before delving inside to taste her once again. The kiss felt to Talia as though it lasted an eternity trapped in an instant and left her feeling like she was floating when she finally broke it. "Lay with me until we arrive at the port, we don't have much longer until we arrive and then we will go shopping for you new clothes. Until then, let us just enjoy each others company."

Rolling to the side of Vira she wrapped her arms around the girl and pulled her to her body, seeking her warmth and the contact of her skin. Her fingers danced lightly over the exposed skin of Vira's back, caressing the girl as she gave her more kisses, some quick and light, others long and deep.

Seeing Talia licking her fingers clean of her juices was embarrassing and a bit scary, her pleasured face, that shiny green eye... Everything on her made her felt like prey before a predator, and that the idea made something inside her tingle was of no comfort, making her feel dirty, perverted, sinful. It was her answer, Talia's honest words, the ones that hit her like the warm water of the shower, cleansing and soothing. She wasn't going forward with... whatever one did on such occasion, that chase of pleasure she seemed to enjoy. "Ah-" Vira's voice trembled, but she didn't add a word then, wondering what Talia wanted, nor did she said a thing later, her mouth invaded by that affectionate assault.

Vira felt dizzy and confused, her head feverish and slow, as she closed her eyes and started to partake in that back and forth kiss that seemed to last forever. That much she could do, she could enjoy. Even if passionate and almost feral, there was a certain tenderness to it, a care that was noticeable beyond the eagerness, the hunger. "Hahhh..." Vira gasped, almost a sigh. "T-thanks..." she nodded, her amber eyes showing a naive fragility to them. With Talia by her side instead of on top of her and since she wasn't any longer feeding the fire between her legs, Vira felt safer, welcomed between the captain's arms.

"This is nice, this is safe..." she mumbled between kisses, not minding the casual caresses that Talia traced around her back while their chests were once again pressed together. Vira held into that embrace, returning the charming kisses as best as she could, but her hands didn't wander. She just kept as she had been doing before, holding to Talia firmly, without hurting her, not wanting to let her go. Even if the place was reeking of sex, and they would need to take a shower later, what was happening on that bed was an act of shared hearts, of comprehension than of lust.

The safer Vira felt in that shared caring of each other, the more at ease she could indulge in those kisses, but the more relaxed she grew the easier her recently poked memories returned. She knew there was something that disturbed her, something that was buried deep down on her mind that had threatened to emerge, something that she left on that planet and was unresolved, perhaps not as much forgotten as locked down. Not wanting to delve there, Vira found refuge on Talia, hugging her tighter, kissing her, using the light that the woman shone on her to scare her demons away.

Talia felt warmth seep into her chest at Vira's kind declaration. It made her happy that the girl felt safe with her. It was how it should be. She too felt safe in Vira's embrace, safe and wanted, something she hasn't felt in a long time. Sure there was her crew that relies on her, and the clients that chose her over all the others in her field, but they wanted her for her skills and what she could do for them.

Draping her top leg over Vira's upper thigh she pressed herself even closer to her. Kissing the girl in the forehead, then softly, closed mouthed on her lips she whispered. "Hold me while we sleep? " Her normally confident, commanding voice held a touch of pleading in it. Talia didn't want to lose the feeling of being held so tightly, to miss the warmth of the body cradling against hers.

The warmth of Vira and the absence of Artemis worked wonders on her tired mind and soon the caressing hands slowed to a stop, the kisses came less frequently and significantly lighter. Within a few minutes of her softly spoken plea Talia drifted off into a deep, peaceful sleep of the likes she hadn't had in years, hey arms still wrapped around Vira, her leg still laying a top the girls thigh. Her breathing was steady and a faint smile rested easily on her lips as she slumbered.

The tight and damp bike shorts that were the only thing Vira was still wearing started to feel a bit uncomfortable, but it was nothing compared to how awkward she would feel without them and just a foot note when matched with Talia's embrace. That hug that grew closer and closer as Talia enveloped her, as Vira clutched into her back was a wonderful thing. It was a bit confusing for sure, feelings as mixed as their limbs intertwined, their bodies mushed together, but it was a mostly positive feeling.

"Yes" Vira just muttered, holding Talia tight and closing her eyes, escaping into that woman's welcoming body. Nested with Talia, Vira's affections diminished, mainly reduced to gentle kisses wherever she could reach without moving, but as the intensity of their touches lowered, Vira ended up drifting into an steady sleep.

At least for a while. They had slept for a long while, enough to rest even if Vira didn't have a way to know that, but she started to feel uncomfortable, fearful. Unconsciously she shuffled a bit around, trying to feel Talia there alongside her, trying to shield her with her warmth, her flesh. It was to no avail, the more she sought shelter, the guiltier she felt. There was something on their naked skin against skin, a hint that made it wrong beyond any sinful connotations. Vira could feel the disappointment, the guilt. It wasn't Talia, it was her the one that was in the wrong.

Opening her eyes, Vira found herself in Talia's embrace, unable to focus on that vague feeling that followed her. That idea. She was... wrong? She was... bad? But she couldn't remember what had she done on that damned planet. She had the feeling that it was horrible, but couldn't put the finger on it. Trying to calm her ragged breath, Vira just rested there, looking for calm on Talia's sleeping face.

Back
Top Bottom