Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Marooned [Kosmik_Khaos and Sigr]

"Yes Vira, he is a person, I'm guessing you haven't had much contact with other lifeforms outside of humans have you?" She asked with a grin. This would be a bit of culture shock for the girl, most of the small crew on Artemis were non-human but all of them trusted by their Captain. "Nothing to be sorry about, you didn't know, now you do. Enjoy your food."

Talia watched with amusement as Vira attacked her plate with knife and open hand. "We will need to work on your table manners I see." She commented. When Vira started to choke Talia patted the girl on the back. "Slow down and chew your food, no one here will take it away from you, and you can always get more if you want it." Turning her attention from Vira she looked to Mr. Tsulo who was busying himself cleaning. "Mr. Tsulo, we need beverages please." She called to him from across the galley. The hulking alien nodded and disappeared behind a door that slid open at his approach. A few moments later he was walking back through holding six glasses.

Walking to their table he sat a glass of water in front of each woman. "A sweet tea fer ye, Me thinks me finally got the earth beverage down pat." He commented to Talia sliding her a glass of brown liquid. "Fer ye lil' lady." He said sitting another glass of the tea before her, then one of a darker liquid almost black with hundreds of tiny bubbles rolling up the inside of the glass, "A calo?" He said unsure looking to Talia. "Cola Mr. Tsulo." "Ah right, a cola, an' lastly a sweet milk." He set the final class down in front of her, it was filled with a cream colored liquid that had a subtle sweet scent to it. "Me must be off now, gots lots to do b'fer e'eryone else shows up." Giving them a nod he lumbered off and back into the heart of the kitchens.

Taking a sip of her tea Talia tensed ready for it to be to be off again, but was surprised to find it just about perfect. "Could be a tad less sweet but he did good this time." She commented to the glass before returning it to the table. Looking at the mess on Vira's face she grabbed a napkin and offered it to her. "Wipe you face Vira, you are not in the wild anymore and we just go you cleaned up. Also, try using your fork." She suggested holding up her own fork. "Like so." She demonstrated how the two utensils worked in tandem with each other to hold and cut the food, and bring it to her mouth. Savoring the bite she looked to Vira after she swallowed. "Now you try."

"Eat slow" Vira nodded, cowering a bit as Talia raised her hand, but she just tapped gently on her back. Vira changed her eating pace, munching on the food slower, her mouth open out of either plain lack of caring or to show that she was indeed eating at a crawling pace. When Mr. Tsulo came with the drinks, she grabbed her glass of water and managed to show restrain, sipping slowly instead of gulping wildly. Still, a couple of water drips fell on her chest, making a darker mark on the steel fabric before slowly disappearing.

But water wasn't the only thing on the table for her, as Mr. Tsulo had left various glasses around filled with mysterious liquids. She normally wouldn't get close to something she didn't know, or at least act with care, but since Talia had said that he was a good man, Vira was eager to shop appreciation for anything he did. She first took the glass with the same liquid that Talia had, a sweet tea he called it. It smelled like plants and taking a sip from it Vira noticed that it was sweet, but also had a weird aftertaste, something she didn't quite like. Wincing, she took another glass, something that looked similar to the liquid rations she had in the past, but less beige and more white. "Milk" she said, remembering Tsulo's word for it. It smelled nice, but it was too shampoo looking to trust it, so she first poked at the liquid with the tip of her tongue.

Vira's eyes instantly widened and brightened, taking a couple of big chugs before she remembered that she had to go slow. "Good" she nodded, leaving the glass on the table, her smile was crowned by a faint milk mustache, something she didn't notice before moving to the scariest of the glasses. Only burning or acid liquid bubbled, and yet the glass looked cold and was indeed chilled at the touch. Vira put the nose above it to smell the content, but the bubbles made her nose wrinkle and sneeze softly, only her balance keeping the liquid unspilled. She then put the little finger inside the liquid, checking that the beverage was safe. "Cola" Vira made an effort to remember the word and say it correctly, taking a sip of it.

"Ah!" Her tongue was more sensitive than her pinky to the newfound sensation of a bubbly drink, and as it tickled it she swallowed and giggled. "Sweet! Tickles" Vira's smile was bright and honest, making the girl look her age and less of a roughened up survivor. "I like cola" affirmed herself, leaving the glass on the table to take the napkin Talia had offered her, using it like a towel to clean her face of food and drink alike. "Fork and knife, fork and knife..." she repeated, trying to grab them properly, more of a dusty memory than a newfound lesson. Her grip was still a bit unsteady, but the food was tender enough as to not have troubles mimicking Talia's movements and cutting the food into uneven pieces before taking them to the mouth. She still leaned into the plate so the fork would travel only halfway instead of sitting straight, and her eager behavior caused quite the enthusiastic noises from her mouth.

"I'm a good girl?" Vira asked with hopeful eyes, once she had set the whole sentence on her head and managed to do a poor imitation of Talia's manners.

As she ate Talia paid less attention to what she was putting in her mouth than what Vira was putting in hers. She watched amused as Vira eyed the various drinks, going first for the water. Talia's eyes followed the drops that fell onto Vira's chest and spent a few moments watching the dark spots dry quickly, or that was what she told herself in a lame excuse to deny staring at her breasts again. A smile lifted the corners of Talia's lips as Vira tried the tea, seeing the wince. "Not you cup of tea huh?" She asked with a light laugh at the bad joke she made. Seeing Vira eye the second glass Talia all but forgot about her own food in watching Vira. "Yes, milk, well sweet milk, but milk all the same." Talia started to but quickly gave up on describing the differences in the drinks. She was just glad the girl enjoyed it so. She needed to take in more nutrients and one of the easiest ways would be adding them to drinks as a 'tasteless' powder.

The way Vira looked at the last glass reminded Talia that the girl had struggled long and hard before she got picked up just a couple hours before. At least she was wary of her surroundings, something Talia couldn't claim about a decent portion of her crew, mainly the researchers on board, nearly oblivious to anything that wasn't pertinent to their studies. She smiled at the adorable way Vira's nose wrinkled when she sniffed to cola and offered a "Bless you." when Vira sneezed. "Yes cola, and you don't have to worry Vira, I will not let anyone on here hurt you, anything you are given will be safe." She assured the girl. It would probably take a long time for her to stop checking everything that was handed to her, and Talia didn't want that habit to be erased, just a trust between them to be set in place so Vira would know that she was safe around her.

Talia's face lit up with a smile at Vira's reaction to the cola. Her giggle and bright smile warmed the woman to her core. "I'm happy you like it." Smiling Talia returned her attention to her plate long enough to cut the Yuan into manageable bites so she could easily eat while watching the pretty young girl rediscover lost skills, and new flavors. "Yes Vira, you are a very good girl, and I am proud of you for listening and trying new things." Talia answered gifting Vira with a warm smile and approving look.

"When we are done eating we will go back to my room and get ready for sleep. It was night time on your planet when I rescued you, and it's been a rather exciting evening for you. I am also tired, it's been, nearly eighteen hours since I last slept. Thank you Artemis, I really didn't need to know how long to the exact second." Shaking her head with a grin she reached out and stroked Vira's hair. "I guess you will be sleeping in my room with me for now, until we can get you a room of your own set up." Returning to her plate she continued to put away the expertly cooked food relishing in the flavors that graced her tongue. A good sleep after a good meal would do both of them wonders she thought while shooting glances over to Vira. 'It's been a long time since I shared a bed with someone, I'm kind of excited about it.'

Vira had only blurred memories of her parents, but they were always strict, always feeling guilty about one or another sin they may commit. She still couldn't remember their faces, there was something there, not just the time that kept her from doing so. But Talia was different. Yes, she could be strict and spank her if deserving, handle her with roughness if she didn't understood, but she also complimented her when she did good, something new for her. In that planet, doing something properly was its own reward, saving you from pain, injuries and keeping you alive one more day. But there, it was reassuring, it got her look at Talia smiling at her with her whole face. That was nice, seeing Talia happy made her feel better inside, a strange warmth in her body.

Vira's eating slowed as she felt more and more full, just nodding when Talia talked about going to sleep. She was tired as well, it has been an eventful encounter and it was nighttime when she found and rescued her. In the end, she was done with her plate but a few scraps, and the glasses were mostly empty but the tea one, that had remained untouched. Vira craned her neck, leaning her head towards Talia's caressing of her hair, enjoying the friendly touch. The petting made her remember that Talia was supposed to cut her hair even, but she didn't say a thing, as she shared her desire of getting into bed and resting, something that could be delayed if she mentioned it.

"Sleeping with Talia..." she mumbled with a tired smile, sounding sleepy and looking more docile now that she had her belly full. The woman's bed was huge, so they could fit in there without trouble, but if she didn't want to share it wasn't as Vira minded. The carpeting on the floor was softer than anywhere she had slept in for years, maybe her whole life even. Feeling stuffed and warmed up, the tight pants weren't as comfortable as before, and were starting to dig uncomfortably in her skin. "Lets go" Vira urged, getting off her seat, getting close to Talia and tugging at her clothes. "This is uncomofor- uncortom-" she shook her head. "Un-com-for...table?" Vira was grabbing the hem of her already taut shirt and softly yanking at it, wanting to remove the tight clothes as soon as possible so she could sleep comfortably.

Talia finished her food shortly after Vira, sliding the plate away from her with a satisfied sigh. "Yes, you will be sleeping with me Vira." She assured with a smile of her own, which was broken by a yawn. Getting up at Vira's urging she looked at the girl tugging on her clothes. "Uncomfortable." She agreed nodding as Vira broke the word down and spoke it in parts to get it correct. "You are doing very well recovering your vocabulary Vira. I'm quite surprised and proud of you." Talia took the girl's hand in hers once more and left the galley.

Once in the corridor she considered walking back to her room, but she was tired and ready for bed, and she could see Vira was in much the same state. Walking to the left hand wall she passed her open palm over it, the wall sliding away revealing the small room again. "Get over Artemis, I don't do this often. Just get us to my room please." She grumbled stepping in with Vira in tow. The wall slid closed and the room began to move. Just over a minute later the wall opened for them back into Talia's room. "Thank you Artemis." Talia said sleepily fighting another yawn.

She walked to her bed and hesitated for a moment. She normally slept in the nude, but tonight she was sharing her bed with another, she wondered if she should change into a night gown, did she even have a night gown? Groaning at the circles her head was trying to go in she shucked off her shirt an shimmied out of her pants. She found Vira naked, took a shower with the girl, they could share her bed without clothing as well. Once out of her clothes she glanced over at Vira and watched the girl strip, her eyes drinking in every movement of Vira's body.

Sliding into the bed under the covers she flipped them back and patted the spot beside her. "Come join me Vira. There is more than enough room on here for you." She wasn't lying, the bed could easily fit five of them shoulder to shoulder, more if they cuddled close. Once Vira got into the bed with her Talia pulled the covers over them both and without a thought wrapped her arms around the girl and held her close, their bodies pressing against each other. "Sleep well Vira." She whispered pressing her lips to the forehead of the young woman.

Lazily dragging her feet after Talia, Vira followed her around the place, rubbing one of her eyes and glad that Artemis could send them directly to Talia's room to not walk too much. Sitting on the fluffy carpet of Talia's bedroom, Vira clumsily struggled with the tight pants until she managed to peel them off, ending with her bare ass on the floor. Throwing the garment into a corner, she got up and pulled the taut shirt to her neck, making her breasts bounce off the fabric. Having a bit of trouble getting her head through, Vira finally got rid of the shirt, that joined the pants in a corner of the room.

Vira smiled tired when Talia opened the bed for her. She was indeed glad, but completely too tired after all that happened to show a more effusive reaction. Climbing on it, she bounced on her knees over the bed for a moment, checking how comfortable it was. If the carpet already beat the rest of places she had to sleep in, the bed was in another league of its own. When Talia wrapped her arms around Vira's lean and scarred form, the girl did the same without a second thought, resting her head in Talia's neck. "Night..." Vira sighed, closing her eyes and drifting into sleep.

Bones cracking. Flesh giving in. Blood flowing, drop by drop. Vira's mouth tasted like ashes, but she couldn't stop. Not if she wanted to live.

"Nononono!" Vira screamed, finding herself the next morning into Talia's arms. Her hands had started to claw in her back, not drawing blood yet, and she saw that she had left teeth marks on Talia's shoulder, a fine thread of blood in there, ferric taste in Vira's mouth. Terrified, Vira backed off, falling out of the bed and scurrying to a corner of the room, embracing her legs against her chest as she sat there, eyes wide open looking at Talia. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she repeated over and over, her sobbing voice begging for mercy. She barely couldn't remember the nightmare, but it made her feel sick, and she was afraid not only of what Talia could do to her, but also of her having injured Talia as well.

"I'm sorry..." she begged, looking at Talia and the bed.

Talia quickly drifted into a content sleep moments after she felt the steady breathing of sleep coming from Vira. It was comforting having someone held in her arms, and being held in return. Talia had another night of dreamless sleep, as she had every night since finding Artemis. She didn't know if it was a side effect of her augmentations pushed onto her by the ship, or if she had lost that part of herself no longer being completely human.

Talia was woken up by Vira moving about fitfully in her sleep. Holding the girl close she could only imagine the kind of nightmare Vira might have. When Vira began to dig her nails into her back Talia barely paid it any mind. She had felt much worse before and would again. Right now she wanted only to comfort the poor girl. Caressing her hair Talia whispered sweet reassurances to the still sleeping girl. When Vira bit down on her shoulder Talia shuddered and her eye lids fluttered. Her body reacted to the bit in a way she hadn't felt in many years, and it caught her off guard, which was how Vira was able to pull away so easily when she woke screaming.

Talia quickly followed the terrified out of the bed and to the corner she tucked herself into. "I forgive you Vira. You didn't do anything wrong, you had a nightmare, a bad dream, and you were scared. You acted on that fear and there is nothing wrong with that." Staying crouched down Talia reached out and gently took hold of Vira's shoulders. "Look at me Vira." She said softly, comforting the girl the best she could. "I am not mad, look at my shoulder, it's not bleeding anymore and the mark is already gone." She was telling the truth to, one of the advantages of having nanites in her body was the way they could rapidly rebuild damaged tissue and bone.

Sliding her hands from Vira's shoulders to her neck then up to her face she forced Vira to at least face her, if the girl cast her eyes away that was her choice, but Talia was going to have her face her while they spoke. "Calm yourself." He words were soft but had a feel that she wasn't going to be ignored. "You did nothing wrong, now lets get back in the bed and you can tell me all about your bad dream." Wrapping her arms around Vira's neck she pulled the girl into a tight embrace for a long moment before releasing her. Rising to her feet she walked back to the bed and sat on it looking at Vira and patting the spot beside her.

As Talia quickly went after her, Vira trembled, scared of what she was going to do with her, but the captain's words were ones of forgiving, were words of calm. "No leave me back there?" she stuttered, hopeful, not wanting to go back where she had been dragged out from. But Talia wasn't angry, she even told her to check her shoulder. Vira stretched her right arm, the tips of her shaky fingers caressing Talia's skin around the bite, checking that in fact, there wasn't even a mark there. Talia took hold of her face, and Vira moved her attention from the unscathed shoulder to her mismatched eyes, Vira's amber ones wavering and wet.

Vira hugged Talia back as the woman embraced her tightly, holding unto someone, something tangible, a certainty that reassured her, a part of her life that now seemed to be right. Quietly sobbing on her neck, she slowly calmed, the images and feelings of the nightmare slowly fading off. "Ah-" Vira gasped when Talia broke the embrace, returning to the bed and signaling her to follow. The girl didn't hesitate and soon went after Talia, the movements of her naked and scarred body made her look frail, defenseless. In that moment, after the dream that chased her, it seemed hard to believe that she was the same feral girl that could fend for herself in such a place.

Sitting down on the bed by Talia's side but a little bit further, Vira tilted to a side, her long uneven hair flowing around in a sea of warm chocolate, as she let her head rest on Talia's lap. It wasn't the same as the hug, Vira found, but it had a calming quality to it, resting on Talia's thighs. "I can't remember" she muttered after a while, "I don't want to" a hint of realization brightened her still unsure voice. But Talia wanted to hear it, wanted to help her, so she made an effort to remember, to dig in. "I was eating. But it was bad. Felt bad. Monster..." she blurted, a recollection of foggy thoughts and feelings more than a tale itself. "Sinful... guilty... I can't..." Vira started to sob again, crying on Talia's lap.

Talia smiled down warmly at Vira when she rested her head on her lap. Stroking the girl's hair and cheek Talia nodded understanding the desire to forget. A spike of pain tore through her chest with the pained, fearful words Vira blurted to her. "Shhh. It's okay Vira, it was only a bad dream. You don't have to think about it anymore. Let it go and think of happier things." Talia cooed wiping tears from Vira's cheeks.

For long minutes Talia sat in silence with Vira's head on her lap, steadily caressing the younger woman's hair, face, neck and shoulder. "Do you feel better now dear?" She asked leaning over so she could look Vira in the face. Mismatched eyes found Vira's amber ones and she gave her a smile. "We can lay around in bed more if you want, or if you're hungry I can get us some food."

Looking up at the ceiling Talia tilted her head slightly. "Really, that is good news. Thank you Artemis." Returning her attention to Vira she flashed a smile to her. "Only one more day having to wear my to tight clothes before we reach a place to resupply, I will buy you new clothes when we get there." Rolling her eyes she let out an exasperated sigh. "Nineteen hours is pretty much one more day Artemis."

Finding comfort on Talia's soft voice and tender touch, Vira started to relax, resting on her lap as her breath calmed down. Nightmares, visions, and half remembered memories started to fade off in the distance. Then and there, the only thing that mattered was that she was safe in that lavish room, in Talia's arms. Vira was feeling fine after a while, but she enjoyed the treatment, the care Talia put in every caress, every touch here and there, making her feel warm inside. "Yes... thanks" Vira faced upwards, returning the look at Talia, nodding softly as she answered Talia's question about her well being. Vira even managed to return an honest smile, not a forced one, as she really felt good under Talia's care.

"No, no more bed. No hungry" Vira shook her head, still on Talia's lap. It was true that she wasn't hungry yet, but most of all she didn't want to rekindle the nightmares by eating. "Thris- thirsty" she corrected, as her mouth felt dry, her tongue doughy. "New clothes soon..." she mumbled, nodding and getting up. Vira took a couple of small jumps on the soft carpet, then stretched out arms and legs, removing the sluggishness of her limbs. Even with the bad dreams she haven't felt so rested in a long while, as calm nights were rare in the planet, and in Talia's arms she had felt safe.

She remembered something about the day before, something that she didn't like the idea of but maybe was worth remembering to Talia. After all she had been all kinds of nice with her, so maybe she could keep being a good girl and please Talia. "Haircut?" she asked, a tilting of her head making her uneven mane flow to a side. Her head was nowhere near the only place that could use a trimming, but Vira obviously didn't mind the hair in her legs or groin nor was thinking about such a thing, as she scratched the thin ant trail of hair that went from her pubes to her navel.

Talia's eyes followed the girl as she lifted her head from her lap and jumped around on the carpet. She admiringly, and a bit enviously watched Vira's breasts bounce, and her eyes trailed over the tanned limbs as Vira stretched. Getting off the bed Talia joined the girl in a good stretch of her own. Crossing the room she laid a hand on the small of Vira's back and lead the girl to the bathroom. "Let's get you some water and a haircut."

In the bathroom Talia ran her hand over the sink counter a panel lifting up. Grabbing a cup she filled it with cold water from the sink and offered it to Vira. Taking the cup back from Vira after she finished drinking she sat it back on the counter. Grabbing Vira by the shoulders she positioned her to stand in front of the mirror. "Be still while I cut your hair please." She requested while opening another panel that was filled with hair care items. Fishing out a pair of scissors she stepped back to Vira and cupped the girl's chin in her fingers she tilted her face up and to left then right looking intently at her face. "Got it." She said smiling and leaning forward pressing her lips to Vira's forehead in a quick kiss. "Stay still."

With deft and confident motions Talia started to cut away Vira's hair. It took her a few minutes to get it how she wanted but the end results were a chin length bob that framed Vira's face perfectly. "How does it look?" She asked sitting the scissors down and standing beside her looking in the mirror. "Now I am going to clean up your other hair." Stepping away for a moment she grabbed a small device that had a thin handled that tapered out into a broad flat head.

Going back to Vira she looked at the girl up and down. Taking hold of Vira's wrist she lifted the girl's arm up she brought the device to her armpit. Pressing a small button on the handle a green light came on along the edge of the head. Running it over Vira's skin the hairs that were there were gone as it passed over them. Repeating the process on the opposite arm she smiled at Vira reassuringly. "This won't take long I promise. You are being such a good girl staying still for me."

Running the device over the small trail of hair running down her tummy. Kneeling in front of Vira, Talia grabbed her ankle and gently tugged it. "Spread your legs please." She requested while she helped place Vira's leg where she needed it to be. Running the device from the top of Vira's thigh to her ankle she removed the fuzz in clean precise strokes. Once the first leg was finished Talia ran her free hand over the smooth skin smiling at the soft feel. "We're almost done." Going over the second leg she quickly cleansed it of hair and again caressed the smooth skin. A random but quite strong urge racked Talia, an urge to press her lips to the soft skin of Vira's thighs. A light blush colored her cheeks at the thought.

Looking up to Vira's face she looked the girl straight in the eyes. "Final part Vira, I need you to trust me that I am not going to do anything bad to you." Reaching between the younger girl's thighs she pushed them further apart. Talia's heart started to thump rapidly in her chest. Bringing the laser razor to the patch of hair covering Vira's sex she moved in slow steady strokes clearing the hair away.

Again an urge that Talia had no idea where it came from pounced inside her brain. She wanted to touch the girl, to feel her warmth around her fingers. To taste the wild girl. Her pulse quickened again and she felt her stomach tingling and her own sex clenching. Taking a deep breath she pushed the thought from her head and ignored the taunting comment's Artemis was throwing at her for getting turned on by the younger woman. While lost in though Talia's hands kept up their steady movements, cleaning Vira of hair completely below. Snapping out of her daze she gazed at the bald mound inches from her face and breathed in deeply holding it for a long moment before letting it out slowly. "We are done." She said quickly rising to her feet and dropping the razor onto the counter turning her back on Vira. She didn't know how much longer she could go being so close to the girl without doing something inappropriate to her.

Drinking the cold water was almost as good as a shower, as it served not only to quench her thirst and make her feel clean of that odd feeling in her mouth, but also completely awoke her. Vira tensed under Talia's grasp, as soon as her hands grabbed her shoulders, years of honed reflexes made her be alert, even if she was perfectly safe. "Still" she echoed, relaxing wasn't an easy task as Talia was inspecting her with mismatched eyes while holding her chin. "Something bad?" Vira asked, but it seemed that Talia was just thinking about the haircut. "Ah!" the girl yelped, startled by the contact of Talia's lips in her forehead, completely confused. It felt good, but it was also odd. Talia had flashed a smile before doing that, so it was good, but it was something she had never seen before, never felt before, and that scared her a bit.

Vira managed to stay still as commanded, even as the metal of the scissors was shining bright close to her face. Her mind was busy trying to decipher what that gesture meant, how should she answer to that unexplained show of affection that made her feel safe, but also dependent of Talia. Luckily, the woman was as quick as precise, and soon Vira's chocolate hair was perfectly surrounding her face, as her amber eyes danced on the mirror, inspecting her new self. "Weird" she muttered, a quick answer as she touched the tips of her now shorter hair. "Good" added, shaking her head to the sides, making her hair dance. It was more practical than the one she had before, and this one was even and made her look better, or so she thought.

"Wait-" Vira protested, not knowing what was going to happen, as Talia had grabbed another of her strange machines, too close to one of her weapons for comfort. The touch of the green light ticked her, making Vira squirm a bit, but Talia had her wrist firmly grasped. It wasn't a particularly bad feeling, nor was she particularly attached to the hair under her arms, but Talia's forceful ways as she explained nothing made her feel powerless. Vira was about to struggle when Talia smiled at her, sweetly talking about how it wouldn't take long, how good of a girl she was for staying still.

"Good girl" Vira nodded, making an effort for Talia. She had rescued her, fed her... maybe she could make an effort, couldn't she? Vira obeyed instructions, spreading her legs and allowing Talia to handle them as she pleased. Vira's balance was exceptional, so she had no trouble standing on one leg as Talia moved the other one, green light making the hair go away with that thorough process. Talia's touch on her bare legs was something new, as it was once again gentle and caring, but also made Vira feel odd, warm. Plagued with a newfound restlessness Vira looked down for mercy, as a good girl she couldn't protest what was happening, but her eyes were begging for respite.

Vira found no forgiveness, no halt whatsoever in Talia's bright green eye as it looked at her face while the colorless one seemed to coldly inspect her. "No..." Vira mumbled, a protest weakened as Talia took hold of the inner side of her thighs. Vira tried to fight it, but in her conflicted state she only managed to end up falling on her ass, legs wide open for Talia to do what she wanted. She felt wrong, vulnerable, completely at Talia's mercy. It was shameful and yet she didn't know why, it was making her feel all sorts of strange things she couldn't deal with, and was conflicted wanting to obey Talia but not wanting to be subjected to that treatment without nothing to say about it.

Covering her face, Vira didn't want to look, and soon Talia was done with it. Vira could feel her gaze, her warm breath on parts unknown that now felt incredibly vulnerable, bare, naked. Once Vira heard her say that the process was over, she removed her hands from her own face, seeing her get up and turn around, showing her back to her. Had she displeased Talia with her resistance? Something else worried the little girl, lacking the proper knowledge to deal with the whole situation down there. "Blood?" she wondered, barely a thread of voice that resounded on the walls of the bathroom. Her trembling hands reached between her legs, afraid to thoroughly inspect the now bare area but brushing the outside of her lips with a couple of fingers.

"No blood" she said relieved, as she saw that her hand returned clean. That part of her felt specially tender, specially vulnerable, and as far as she knew she had to be careful or from time to time it would make feel cramps and bleed. Feeling calmer and calmer, sitting down on the bathroom's cold floor, Vira now could only wonder why had Talia done that, and if it was something that had to be done or was something she liked. "How does it look?" Vira returned Talia's early question, as she had trouble appreciating it. "Mirror?" she added, pointing at the one that allowed her to look at her flushed face, but not down there.

"Blood?" She questioned turning her head to she could glance over her shoulder at Vira. She saw her reach between her legs and tentatively touch herself before pulling her fingers away to examine them. "Ohh, you're cycle. I completely forgot about that." Which was a true statement. Talia hadn't had her monthly cycle in the years since she found Artemis, another one of the side effects of being altered so heavily by the ancient ship. "I will be sure to get you the items required to handle that when we get your cloths, and better explain whats going on." "Or at least put it off for as long as I can." She thought unsure why she felt so embarrassed about the subject suddenly.

Talia calmed herself before turning around to give Vira a calm smile. The girl was still sitting on the floor legs spread wide revealing herself to Talia and none the wiser of what she was doing to the older woman. Talia's face flushed with a bright blush at her question. "It looks..good." She answered adding internally, "Good enough to-" Quickly she dismissed the thought but it was to late, Talia could feel herself growing wet and despite her best efforts couldn't get the thought of joining Vira on the floor and burying her face between the girls thighs.

"Artemis, full body mirror please." With her words a reflective surface shimmered into existence on the wall beside the door. "You can see for yourself how you look." She offered, helping Vira up to her feet and standing just as naked behind the girl in the mirror. Without really thinking she stepped closer bringing their bodies into contact her hands on Vira's shoulders as she pressed the bare front of her body against the bare back of Vira's looking at them together in the mirror. "What do you think?"

"Cycle..." Vira mumbled as Talia didn't seem to give it much importance. It seemed something to not be alarmed about, but Talia was being odd and seemed to wanted to talk about the issue some other time. If it was nothing to worry about, Vira didn't understand why not talk about it then, but as it wasn't being a trouble at the moment and Talia promised that it would be taken into account, she dropped the topic. After all she was more curious about why had Talia cleaned her bare of hair there and how did it look.

Receiving Talia's compliment, although her voice sounded strange and her face looked a bit odd, Vira felt better. Although Talia looked a bit winded in Vira's eyes, maybe the concentration required to do it properly had made her look red and tired? "Thank you" Vira nodded softly, feeling slightly off about the compliment, even if she didn't know why. Her mother's faceless figure chastising her came to mind, but it was soon gone, lost as Talia made Artemis bring a mirror, helping her from the ground.

Vira's legs were still shaky for a brief moment, the anxiety from moments before fading away. Having Talia just behind her, with the hands on her shoulders and her body close made Vira feel safe. There were some odd and hard to identify feelings in the back of her head, but they were just background noise to the curiosity she had about her own bare body. Vira raised her arms, pushing Talia's hands from shoulders to neck, visually inspecting her now hairless armpits. Not caring much about it, she lowered her hands and leaned forward, her butt pushing Talia back a bit as she caressed her legs. Her tanned form was now perfectly visible, and the scarred places where the hair didn't grow were now more similar to the rest, as she was completely hairless.

"I don't know..." Vira doubtfully voiced a tentative answer, straightening up and continuing her inspection. Without caring much for the hair lost from her belly, she focused on her groin. Without her out of control bush, Vira could clearly see two puffy and slightly reddened lips, parted by a vertical slit and covering the rest of her. She didn't knew much about that beyond that she peed from there, never having a mirror to inspect that part of her, maybe even look if she had a wound that would explain her bleeding. Vira pushed her hips forward, her unsure hands resting on her upper thighs for a moment before reaching on, parting them oh so slightly. Again, the stern voice of her blurry mother came to her mind with promises of hell and damnation, making Vira a bit startled, taking her hands to her chest and backing off into Talia's body.

"It's weird" Vira admitted after a moment. "But I don't dislike it" she added, something that was true as it enlightened her ignorant self, even more if it pleased Talia. She understood a bit better at that moment Talia's words about getting clothed, as Vira felt that she didn't want to share that with everyone as she walked naked, it was just fine with Talia, and not just because she had already seen it, but because she felt an understanding she never had before. "I want clothes" Vira commented, feeling vulnerable. She wondered if Talia would give her the same ones, uncomfortable and tight, digging in and marking all the wrong places, although that last thought seemed to be something her mother would say.

Talia smiled amused as Vira examined herself in the mirror, allowing her hands to slide from Vira's shoulders to her neck when she lifted her arms. When the girl bent over to feel her smooth legs Talia trailed her fingers down Vira's back stopping just above her bottom, wanting so badly to just run her hands over it, to grope and fondle her. To... Shaking her head Taila blushed again at her thoughts. What was wrong with her, why was she feeling so strongly towards this girl.

Seeing her thrust her hips forward to examine the spot between her legs both of Talia's eyes were locked on the reflection of the girl. Without realizing it Talia started to move her hands around Vira's sides and over her stomach, inching slowly forward and downward. It was when Vira started that she snapped out of it. Stopping her hands from moving lower she instead wrapped them around the girl and pulled her into an embrace. Something was bothering the girl, it had been since she woke up from her nightmare.

"I suppose it is different for you, but I am glad you don't dislike it." Talia's smile was bright and friendly when Vira asked for clothes. "Let us see if we can't find something that will fit you for now, Maybe something less snug than the outfit I had you in last night." Stepping to Vira's side she kept one arm around her waist leading the girl out of the bathroom and back to the bedroom over to the wardrobe again. After minutes of searching through everything Talia let out a heavy sigh. "Gaaah. I'm sorry Vira, all of my clothes are tailored to my body. Everything will be small and tight on you. Though I can't say I don't mind looking at you in tight clothes they can't be comfortable." Pausing she thought for a moment trying to clear her head of frustration. "Shh! I don't have time for your snarky remarks, so if you're not going to be helpful be silent." She hissed glaring up at the ceiling. The glare slowly melted into a deadpan expression. "I hate you sometimes Artemis. Yes it's because you thought of that before I did. Stop gloating and just do it you colossal old bitch." Returning her attention to Vira she instantly brightened. "Artemis is going to check and see if any of the crew are about your size and request an outfit for you." Pausing she looked into the girls amber eyes. "While we wait can you tell me about how you got on that planet. If you can remember?"

"Yes, something else, please" Vira nodded, letting Talia guide her from her bare waist out of the bathroom. While Talia delved in her wardrobe in search for something suitable, Vira remained on the bedroom in wait. Sitting on the bed, her legs dangled a bit playfully as she grew more and more relaxed, hoping that Talia could manage something that wasn't uncomfortable or embarrassing, even if she had still a quite fuzzy notion about what embarrassment was. Her hands rested on her lap, and even if she glanced from time to time between her own legs, small pangs of guilt kept her away from further examination. Something deep down Vira told her such a thing was wrong, and it seemed to be related to the past, but she couldn't wrap her mind around a sensation so long forgotten that felt almost newfound.

Talia stepped out of the wardrobe frustrated and grumpy, something that made Vira tilt her head in examination. Parts of how Talia talked still escaped her mind, racing since the day before to accustom to the new environment, pushing down the animal and bringing forth the person. But if she wasn't mistaken, Talia had said that she liked her in tight clothes? Maybe they suited her, made her look nice. Maybe she could make the effort and wear them despite how uncomfortable they were if that mere gesture made Talia happy, but the captain seemed to be tangled in another one of her discussions with Artemis. Had she just wake up now? Did Artemis even sleep? Vira didn't think so, but she didn't really understand how that relationship between them worked. In the end, it seemed that Artemis was not only helpful, but considerate even, as she was going to try and find something to wear from the crew.

"Thank you Artemis" Vira said looking towards the ceiling, not knowing if the ship really did listen, but just in case she wanted to be thankful with it. With her. Talia's mismatched eyes focused on hers, shining bright now that the problem was in the way of being solved, but it seemed that Talia had questions about her past. Vira sighed, letting her naked body drop back on the bed, only the legs hanging from the edge. "Can't remember many- much" she struggled with both memories and language. "Travel with parents... piglim- pilgirm- pilgrimage?" Vira managed to remember the word they used. "Thought found Eden... but was Hell instead, ship crashed" her voice grew unsteady, memories growing foggier as she approached the moment. She couldn't remember the exact details, as images escaped her mind, others seemed to dig in not wanting to be found, to be remembered.

"I think it was my fault" Vira fretted, not knowing exactly what made her think that, but quite sure it was the case. The girl shrunk on the bed, raising her legs from the edge of the bed and taking them to her chest.

A warm smile washed over Talia's face when Vira thanked Artemis. "Artemis says you are welcome." Following Vira's drop back onto the bed with her eyes Talia moved to the bed and stood over her looking down at her naked body laid out across the mattress.

"A pilgrimage huh? So your parents were the religious type then. I hope they weren't the zealot type that thought everything a sin and that simply existing was worthy of being punished in the eyes of their god." Talia's voice held disdain in it. She had met those types before, every action was an affront to their god and everyone needed to repent, repent, repent.

Her thought's were cut off when Vira tried to accept fault for the crash. "Oh no, no, no, no sweetie." Talia said softly as she smoothly lowered herself to the bed beside Vira. Wrapping the balled up girl in her arms the best she could Talia laid beside her body curled around Vira. "Don't blame yourself Vira. I don't know what happened but it couldn't have been because of you, you were a child, that ship was a piece of junk." Talia's hands began to comfortingly caress Vira's back as she held her. "It's okay to be upset, just to go blaming yourself." Pressing her lips to Vira's forehead again she kissed the girl lightly, then again on her cheek.

"You're clothes will be here in a few minutes, Deena is bringing them here now. After we get dressed would you like to look around Artemis and learn your new home?" She questioned kissing Vira's cheek again.

"I think I was a bad girl..." Vira babbled, getting surrounded by Talia's accepting embrace. "I did something" she struggled to remember, "sinned and sinned and sinned" she let her legs go and grabbed into Talia's arms. "Mother yelled, God was going to punish us..." she managed to remember a brief flash a fleeting image. "I wasn't a good girl, I wasn't a good girl..." she lamented, slowly calming as Talia caressed her back, talked to her. Talia was smart and had her own talking ship, she knew better and if she thought that it wasn't her fault she was prone to believe her. "T-thank you" she stuttered after getting kissed, feeling better even if odd, slowly straightening herself up, back to being sit on the edge of the bed. "I'll try to be a good girl" Vira nodded, her legs swinging from he edge again.

"Deena?" Vira tilted her head out of curiosity, that name she didn't know, so she was going to meet someone new. "Monster person? Human person?" she asked, wanting to be ready in case she was someone odd like Mr. Tsulo. "I'd love it" Vira nodded, the smile reappearing on her face, shine returning to her amber eyes. "I want to know Artemis" Vira confirmed, looking around and then leaning in close to Talia's ear. "She's weird and a big ship, but she's nice" she whispered on her ear, not knowing that she couldn't really keep something secret from Artemis by whispering it to Talia

"You are a good girl Vira, and on my ship you don't have to worry about sin, or being punished by some God. You do have to behave or you will be punished by me like you were before when I spanked you, but there is no God that will be mad at you for being yourself here." She explained sitting up with Vira. "So keep being a good girl and you will have nothing to worry about."

Talia paused for a moment and eyed the girl trying to come up with an answer. "She is both, her Father is an alien her mother human. She looks mostly human though, just some things that are different." Talia was fumbling for an explanation and finally gave up. "You will meet her soon and see for yourself."

Talia returned Vira's smile at her excitement to explore Artemis. Tilting her head to listen to what was whispered she had to stifle a giggle at the compliment to Artemis. "You are right sweetie, she is a weird one, but she is nice."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Grabbing a robe Talia pulled it around herself and opened the door. "Enter." She spoke calmly stepping aside to let in a girl that was much the same size a Vira enter. She looked mostly human but her skin was a light pink and her facial features were different. High, slightly protruding cheekbones, a small upturned nose. large almond shaped eyes that were twice the size of a humans and a soft lavender color. Her eyes were long and pointed and on her forehead were two short antenna. She bowed her head and stepped in the room. "Thank you Captain." Her voice was high and soft, reminiscent of a glass bell ringing. In her arms was a selection of clothing.

"You can lay them out on the bed Deena, thank you for bringing them so promptly." Deena took the clothes to the bed and for the first time noticed the naked Vira and let out a squee of excitement. "I heard that you found a pretty young girl on the planet! She is so pretty." All but running to Vira, Deena crossed the room and grabbed the girls hands excitedly. "Hi, I'm Deena, what's your name?" The girl was excited and her tone bubbly. Talia stood and watched shaking her head with a smile.

Talia's gentle but firm words kept Vira's mood bright, and soon the girl had questions about the crewmate that was going to bring her clothes. It seemed that she was part human, part alien, something she didn't quite understand but seemed perfectly normal judging by how Talia said so. Sharing gossip about Artemis was also amusing, keeping the voice low so she wouldn't hear them, but it was true that she had been helpful and seemed to have a good relationship with Talia despite their usual nagging. The idea itself was bizarre, but if there were alien-people that were nice despite looking like a monster and half alien, half human persons that seemingly wore clothes her size, Vira was open and not judgemental to the existence of a ship-person.

Talia put a robe on herself before opening the door, but the now calmer and happier Vira didn't bother covering even with the bedsheets. She had to be naked to put clothes on after all, and her strange feelings and needs of covering herself were washed away when Talia pushed back her bad memories. Vira looked at the girl with the pink skin, seeing that she was weird but in a pretty way. Her big eyes were a bit scary, but the things that were protruding out of her forehead made her look funny. The sudden squee that Deena uttered and her fast approach made Vira tense a bit, her reflexes putting her on guard when faced with anything unforeseen.

"De-ena. Deena" Vira struggled to voice her name properly. "I'm Vira" she said, Deena's happy and excited tone helping her be relaxed and at ease. "You are pretty too, eyes so big..." she mumbled, approaching to look at them up close, looking for interesting details on those big orbs, but soon Vira was distracted by her antenna. "What's this?" she asked, poking at the tip of one of them with a finger.

Once her curiosity about their visible differences was sated, Vira remembered that she had to be a good girl. "Thank you for clothes" she said, almost solemn, looking more at Talia to seek her approval than to Deena herself. "What do I put? Wear?" Vira shook her head, correcting herself, looking at the pile of clothes, wanting to pose for Talia and Deena before taking the tour around Artemis. Part of her hoped to not be anything too tight, or she would be showing parts that she now was starting to understand and remember that she shouldn't be showing. But another part of her knew after her words, her reactions, that Talia liked for her to be in tight clothes, so she was conflicted about what kinds of clothes should she be hoping for.

"Vira?" She tested the name and smiled brightly. "Such a cute name. I am happy to meet you, and you are welcome for the clothes." She replied happily. Talia caught Vira's look and gave the girl a warm smile and nod of approval for her manners.

Deena giggle when Vira touched the tip of her antenna. "They are my antenna, I use them to help me with a lot of things. They are sensitive to air currents so I can use them to help find things in dark places, they also act like an extra pair of ears letting me feel sound vibrations that my ears cannot hear." She explained before turning to the pile of clothes. "I didn't know what you like to wear so I brought a little of everything." She said spreading the clothes out. It was true, there were pants and shorts, both tight and loose, a long and short skirt, a dress, and various tops of all lengths of sleeves and fit.

Talia stepped closer to the two and ran her palm over Vira's back from her shoulder blades to the top of her bottom. "How about you try some on and see how they fit sweetie? When you find an outfit you like you can wear that for the tour."

"Oooooh, good" Vira mumbled in admiration after Deena explained her what the antenna on her forehead were useful for. It sure sounded like something that could have come in handy back on that hell of a planet, but she wasn't there no more, so her envy for such a thing was short lasting. "So many..." Vira mumbled, although it didn't compare to Talia's wardrobe, Deena had brought quite the selection. Vira looked around, trying to choose, her eyes dancing around the outfits. "Ah!" her lips let go of a little ticklish yelp since Talia had slipped behind her without notice, softly caressing her back. "I'll try" she nodded, wanting to be comfortable but also eager to please Talia.

She started with something she hadn't tested yet, mostly loose clothes, putting on some long straight pants and a flowing loose top. Vira walked around the room a bit, and it was true that they were comfortable, but she felt odd on them as they brushed around with every step. Looking at Talia, the outfit seemed to have another inconvenient, since she had already stated that she liked her in tight clothes. Vira returned to the bed, sitting down and getting rid of those, trying something a bit more fitting with long pants and sleeves, but it didn't still feel well. Not only it was a bit odd being so covered after years naked, but also seemed to itch and fold in all the wrong places.

With a sigh, Vira tried on some tight black bike shorts, that were fitting her perfectly. Comfortable and snug, they looked nice in her fit buttocks, making them look rounder and fuller than they were. The lack of both pubic hair that cushioned it or underwear was a bit of a trouble, since it was so tight that everything marked down there. Vira had also noticed Talia looking at her, both down and to her breasts in a weird way, so she didn't know if she should cover more or not. After all, it was Talia the one that insisted her to get some clothes the day before to take the tour, but then she trusted some of her crew to see her nude, like Deena.

Wanting to try it, Vira picked up the dress and struggling a bit with it, she managed to adjust it mostly fine. It was a sunflower yellow piece that worked well with her tanned skin, thin shoulder straps and a snug fit at the top gave not only a bit of support but also highlighted her breasts. Fitted around the waist, the dress wasn't specially long, but it widened in a pretty way making it look like a pleated skirt and adding some volume to the thin girl's hips. Turning in circles, the dress rose up a bit, showing the somewhat tomboyish black shorts underneath. All in all, it was a bright and fun outfit, and Vira was happy with it although it remained to be seen what Talia thought of it and solve a bit of a loose feel on the back.

"Talia?" Vira asked, looking at her back on a mirror, trying to reach the zipper on her back without managing it, asking for both help and an opinion. "I think I like it. It's very pretty, Deena" she nodded to the owner of the dress, waiting for Talia to voice her approval or ask for something else.

The two women watched Vira try on several different outfits getting a feel for the clothing. Deena looked on in excitement making comments at each article about how good it looked on her, while Talia stayed silent and just watched the girl dress, undress and dress again.

When the black bike shorts were but on Talia smiled at the way they fitted on Vira giving her butt a nice shape. She found herself wanting to just grab it. Chuckling to herself she shook her head dismissing the though and ignoring the jeering comment Artemis gave in her head.

Deena laughed and clapped as Vira spun about in the yellow dress. "It's perfect! It looks soooo good on you Vira!" She exclaimed bubbly. Talia nodded. "It does look good Vira, how does it feel?" She asked walking over to her to help zip the girl up.

Turning to Deena, Talia nodded her head. "Thank you Deena, that is all for now. I will see you at dinner?" "Of course Talia!" She responded straightening up and giving her captain a courteous bow of her head before gathering up the remaining clothes. "I'll see you at dinner Vira!" She said with a wave before exiting the room.

"You look very nice Vira." Talia said when they were alone again. Shrugging out of the robe she let it fall to the floor around her feet exposing her nude body to Vira once again. "Let me get dressed and we will start the tour of Artemis."

Going to the wardrobe Talia selected a pair of tight fitting black pants, with a three quarter sleeve navy top. She considered her boots but didn't see the point, they were inside the ship and anywhere she would need shoes she could just stand in the doorway and let Vira know what was inside. "Are you ready?"

"Tight. Good" Vira answered, happy that Deena liked how her clothes suited the young girl. Once zipped it was even better, feeling like snug embrace up top without being to restrictive, the thin straps across her shoulders keeping the dress from revealing her bust. The skirt flew around with her every move, and it was a hint shorter than expected given the length of her legs, so more often than not offered peeks of her bike shorts clad thighs. "Very good. Very pretty. Thanks" Vira nodded enthused, thanking a lot how nice Deena was with her. Talia liked it too, so it was perfect in her eyes.

"See you!" Vira waved at Deena as she went off, glad that she had made a friend. "She's nice and pretty" confessed to Talia, wanting to share that she liked her crew, even if some were weird like Mr. Tsulo, they have been nothing but gentle with her. "Thank you!" she was happy of being able to pose for Talia, make her smile, blushing a bit after so many compliments. "Yes. Wait" she nodded, looking at the nude captain turn around and walk into the dresser.

Being bare of hair down there was still a bit odd, and that tension between feeling that she shouldn't look or touch there and the fact that she was so curious about it was more present now that it was on plain sight. It helped being dressed, but even then Vira raised the skirt of her dress, tugging the hem of the bike shorts to take another peek at herself. Dressed and without a mirror it wasn't very informative, but it made her heart beat faster anyway. It was probably wrong, it had to be. Adjusting the shorts and putting the dress as it should be, Vira didn't have to wait long until Talia was dressed, once again, with a tight fitting bottom that looked wonderful on her.

"You look very nice Talia" Vira returned the compliment, not just because it was what a good girl would do, but she was also being honest. "I'm ready to meet more of you, Artemis!" she said with a louder voice and looking to the ceiling, as if that was needed to make Artemis hear her.

"Thank you Vira." She replied with a warm smile and a tingling feeling in her tummy. Why did the simple compliment make her feel so good? "Well then, now that we are ready lets go explore a bit." Walking to Vira she took the girls hand in her own, lacing their fingers together and giving Vira's hand a squeeze. Walking out of the room with her she paused outside of the room and looked left then right. "Hmm. Where to first, any suggestions Artemis?" She asked the empty air. "Alight, that is a good a place as any. Thanks."

Turning left Talia lead Vira down the hall. After several minutes of walking they came to the main observation deck. Through the viewing windows Talia showed Vira the vast expanse of space. Galaxies swirling, millions on millions of stars shining each with a solar system of their own. "Artemis, bring up an image of Eden. In the center of the room a hologram came to life of the green planet Vira had been picked up from. "This is where you were." With a swipe of her hand the hologram zoomed out to show the entire solar system, and again to show the galaxy, explaining as she did what they were looking at. She then showed Vira where they currently were, where they were heading, and then where she was born. After a while of using the Universe map she closed it. "Let us continue to explore."

Taking Vira's hand again they set off through the ship. She showed her the bridge, several of the labs where they examined the artifacts that she and her team recovered, the docking bay filled with various shuttles and excavation equipment, and the infirmary answering questions and explaining details all the while.

Back
Top Bottom