Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Find Me (Styxx & randomname98766789)

When Elliot said that Tara could have her, this beautiful smile spread across her lips. She felt like a giggling schoolgirl that just asked out her crush, but that was not all too far from the truth. For days, she felt strongly about Elliot. Tara wanted to kiss her, touch her, protect her, and be her girlfriend. Yet, she was terrified to making the suggestion, afraid of rejection and afraid of a poor reaction. What if she even ruined their friendship by suggesting something like that? Thankfully, it did not seem like that was true. Elliot seemed rather pleased by the idea.

After the hug ended, Tara felt complete security and happiness. Now just happily gazing into her girlfriend’s eyes, Tara decided to cup the side of her face and lean in closer. Now what? Tara knew what she wanted, and again, she felt nervous about asking it. “So…” Tara started, a light chuckle leaving her lips. “Do you… want to just cuddle tonight… or… maybe we can do something more?” She asked with a cute smile on her face, sliding her hand down the blonde’s abdomen towards the inner part of her legs, hoping that Elliot would get the message. Even if she rejected the advances, Tara would still be satisfied, but, of course, she hoped to continue further.

The suggestion of something more was electrifying on its own, and that cute little smile of Tara's just made Ellie want to attack the sweet brunette that she now got to call her own with a series of kisses. Elliot didn't need any elaboration on what Tara might have meant, but if she had then the hand that creeped between her legs would have been enough of a message. Wordlessly she pushed her hips in to the brunette's touch, and at the same time she leaned in for a passionate kiss. As her tongue teased Tara's lower lip, sliding against the sensitive flesh in hopes of gaining access to the woman's mouth, Elliot's hand slid up Tara's side until she could grab a breast through clothing.

"I'd love to keep going," she whispered, parting the kiss by mere millimeters to tell that Tara that she was definitely okay with what was happening. As soon as she finished speaking, she moved to kiss the woman once again.

When Elliot sought another kiss, Tara felt the woman’s hips buck into her hand. Without even saying one syllable, Tara had an answer from Ellie. She never doubted it, not even for a second, but she wanted to ensure that she did not fuck this up. It was not every day someone would get the opportunity to have such a special bond with someone, especially in a world like this. Therefore, she was focusing on keeping Ellie happy, safe, and alive. Tara had high hopes for their relationship even though it was only beginning. The pain she had been through was taken away by Ellie, and she never wanted to lose that feeling.

When she felt Ellie’s tongue prodding her mouth, Tara opened and parted her lips without a single hint of resistance. She smiled as she accepted the kiss, right before she released a loud, sinful moan when her hand touched her breast. It had been so long since someone had touched her because of the situation they lived in. There was never time. “Oh… fuck… Me too…” She responded when Ellie mentioned that they should continue. “Please… keep touching me. Don’t stop.” She practically begged, looking to deepen the kiss.

The sequence of Tara's words brought a cheeky grin to Ellie's face, and she smiled against the brunette's lips before saying something suggestive: "Yes, I would love to fuck you too," she said, tacking on a giggle before tackling the brunette's face once again. Maybe it was quick or maybe entirely inappropriate for her to have said that, but hey - she was basically asking for it. Ellie couldn't remember the last time that she had been happy to touch another person, though as soon as she was with Tara it seemed like no one else had ever mattered. Not any of her (very few) girlfriends of the past, not Negan's coercive hands, not anything. All that Elliot could think of was just how amazing it felt to be touching this woman, there and then.

"I won't stop," she assured as her lips and tongue continued to attack the brunette, and she let herself get a bit daring - her hand sunk away from Tara's breast and her fingertips trailed down the woman's body until they hit the edge of her shirt. Though she ached to dip her hand under the fabric, only the tips of her fingers sunk beneath to Tara's skin; Elliot looked to the girl with her to be sure she wouldn't cross a line before she dared to venture farther. With the first sign of consent, Ellie tossed caution to the wind and snaked her way up under the brunette's shirt.

When Elliot said that she would love to fuck her, a light giggle escaped Tara’s lips as well. She had been craving to hear that for a while now. She had to admit it – the first day they met, she had some less than innocent fantasies, despite the circumstances. Now, she was proud to admit it. Watching her with a smile as her hand trailed underneath her shirt, she knew that Elliot was waiting for some sign of consent to go further. Right now, there was no going back. There was no line that she could cross that would make Tara uncomfortable. Instead, she wanted to go all in with the beautiful woman. Unsure of how else to say it loudly, Tara decided she would simply pull the shirt off her head, giving Elliot even more access to her body.

“I’m ready.” She whispered, pulling her hand up her body until she released it a few seconds later, just deciding to let Elliot do whatever she wanted. In the mean time, Tara would lean down to begin kissing on her neck, one hand now running inside of Elliot’s own shirt as well. She was just simply feeling the smooth, soft skin before trailing her hand upwards, traveling until she could reach her breasts. When that happened, she gave each one of those mounds a firm squeeze, unable to let the smile leave her face because she was just so into the moment, so happy to have a touch with someone again.

"Then so am I," Ellie responded with a similarly happy smile of her own. Since when did girls make her so nervous? Normally Ellie was very capable of taking the lead and having her way with a woman, but something about this one was driving her mad. Tara pulled her own top off before her hands started to trail under El's own and the blonde swore that she was trembling as she reached in to take a touch as well. To say that Tara's bared body was beautiful would be the understatement of the century. Her hands made quick work of supple flesh as she admired every inch of the brunette's body with soft hands, but things didn't stay that way for long - it didn't take long for her to get that little boost of confidence that reminded her of her normal behaviour, and she started to kiss her way down Tara's neck until she could take a nipple between her tongue. Without even looking, Ellie started to undo Tara's pants and then slip her hand inside.

Tara smiled when Ellie responded. All worries were washed away immediately. How could she have been so worried? It was almost laughable now. Life was too damn short, especially now, to not make moves when you cared about someone. She realized that now. Moans escaped the woman’s lips as Ellie’s hands roamed her body. It felt especially good when she was kissing down her neck, finally down to her nipple. The loudest moan yet left her lips, not caring if there was the possibility of anyone finding them. This felt too good. She gasped as her hand slipped inside of her pants, making her start rolling her hips against Ellie’s touch already. “This feels so fucking good.” She breathed out, tilting her head back as the woman continued playing with her nipple. To offer some stimulation, Tara started to fondle one of her breasts with her hand, the other sliding through her hair, keeping her lips press against her nipple. “Don’t stop. Please…” She murmured, feeling more pleasure than she had in quite some time.

There was no chance in hell that Elliot would be able to stop herself now. Everything about what was going on just seemed so perfect and god Tara's moans were hot. It all served as encouragement for her to pry the brunette's bottom straight from her body and leave her in nothing but her panties, at which point Ellie took her sweet time trailing her fingers up and down along Tara's slit in hopes of teasing her so much she couldn't help but beg. Hell - it seemed that they were always half way there. She was so soft in the touch, feather-light and just enough that she could get more of those whimpers and moans that she liked to hear so much.

"Yeah?" She asked, a grin cocked on her lips as she pulled away from Tara's breast for a second. Now, with woman Ellie was normally a little cocky. It often came off as odd given her typically quiet demeanor outside of the bedroom, but if she could play it up and talk dirty, she would. As much as she didn't mind bottoming, she was a switch more than anything at all, something about taking control brought out a new side of her. "I can make it even better - do you want that, baby? I could make you scream my name."

Tara had absolutely no problems with the quick disposal of her bottoms. She would have already helped remove it, but she was too caught up in the pleasure to think straight. Plus, Tara seemed to prefer it when Elliot undressed her instead of undressing herself. Her touch was electric. Feeling her fingers touch against her slit made the woman whimper and groan with need. Tara was certain she had never been wetter than she was right now in her entire life. Her panties were practically soaked right now. Hell, she might even feel it by running her hand against Tara’s underwear. It already seemed like Elliot knew all of Tara’s sweet spots, she was attacking them so perfectly. It was driving her wild.

“Yes. Please make it better. Please keep touching me. Please don’t stop.” Tara whispered subserviently, practically begging at this point. There was need in her eyes, something fierce and intense, unlike anything Tara had seen before. “I need you, Elliot. I need you more than I’ve ever needed something in my entire life. I’m so wet already…” Tara said this before leaning up to kiss her again, wrapping her hands around both of Elliot’s breasts again, squeezing them and moaning against her mouth, her own hips bucking against hers, trying to create some level of friction.

The begging sent a shiver down Ellie's spine, shocking her with a level of arousal that she hadn't even thought was possible. There was no way in the world that she was going to stop now, especially after hearing the sweet girl's voice call out for her like that. With a wicked grin on her face, Elliot used the fingers that had just caressed along Tara's sweet sex to push the dampened, nearly soaking, fabric out of the way. In the flick of her wrist she did that and then sunk her fingers in to the brunette - agonizingly slow. It killed her to stay soft on the girl, but she was growing to love the way that Tara writhed and whimpered.

"I can tell you are," she said as she started to pump her fingers, using her thumb to stroke circles along the brunette's clit. "And I have to say, you look absolutely stunning like this. Makes me wish I hadn't waited to say I wanted you."

Tara thought she was moaning loudly already. She was wrong. When Ellie’s fingers pressed down even further, a louder moan left her lips, causing her to arch her back upwards, her mouth agape as she called out her lover’s name. “Oh… fuck! This feels so fucking good.” She groaned, looking at Ellie, a seductive smile on her face. The moans were becoming high-pitched now, her hips rolling with the movement of her fingers. “You’re going to make me cum, baby.”

Tara was unsure what Ellie had planned, but she was eager to find out. Even if she did have a quick orgasm, she was sure that the night was not over. She wanted to touch Ellie but it was just too impossible to do anything but grip the sheets beside her. “You’re driving me crazy. Oh… faster, please. Go as fast as you can.” Tara was a moaning mess now, needing Ellie in every way possible.

Back
Top Bottom