RWBY: Ruby slipped up! (Koibito & Firestarter09)

Weiss began to fali around trying to get her feet away from the cock of Ruby, all while being pissed and having tears run down the side of her face. This could not get worse for her, wait no maybe it could, and it just did, as she slightly turned her head away from the horror that was her feet being molested, she saw a smiling Blake standing there, her scroll out recording the scene. The heiress eyes opened in shock, she had no idea how long Blake had been recording and it scared her. "Blake!"

Blake only smiled a hand swiftly moving down her own pants and in to them, as she recorded her cock began to get hard, which was why her hand was now in her pants.

Ruby panted hard, going mindless as she molested her teammate's feet, fucking them hard. When Weiss exclaimed Blake's name, she couldn't help but look over, and when she saw Blake standing there actually recording them, Ruby got so turned on that she blew her load right there, coating the heiress' dainty feet in more streaks of cum.

Now that Weiss was distracted it was Ruby's chance. In her mindless, overaroused state she grabbed Weiss' ankles and gave out a cute, awkward, "uwaaaahh!" As she shoved her dick right back into her tight, pale, pure little cunt.

Blake watched with enjoyment, as her hand jerked herself off as she recored. She was so going to show Yang this. "Keep on going Ruby." She encouraged her teammate. "Teach Ice Queen a lesson." She saw the way Weiss looked at her, lots of anger and pleausre in those eyes, Blake in response simply stuck her tongue out at the heiress. "Ruby nod once for me to take my pants or twice for no." The faunus asked her team leader.

Weiss moaned and tried to get the red and black haird girl off of her, kicking and faling as hard as she could to no avail. "Sto-op GAH!" She yelled in ectasy.

Ruby fucked away at Weiss with all she had, she was too tight, to petite, too pale, too perfect... Ruby wanted nothing more than to make this perfect, primp and proper heiress and dirty up the pure porcelain doll that was her teammate. She humped and fucked, their skinny hips clapping together rapidly as Ruby forced her unprotected dick up Weiss' tight heiress cunt all with Blake watching and jacking off to them.

Ruby gave a hard nod to Blake's question. She wanted Weiss all to herself right now but at the very least seeing Blake with her pants off got her hard. She pounded Weiss aggressively, unable to stop her urges to break the Schnee princess with her own cute girly dick.

"Weeeeiiiiisssss!" Ruby whined out as she fucked harder, her lanky body awkwardly twitching like the loser she was as she fucked her teammate stupid, or at least tried to anyway.

Weiss grunted and groaned, cursing out Ruby and Blake. "Let me go you dolt! damn it! UGH!." She practically screamed whilst moaning, as her g spot was hit, Blake continued to watch with enthusiasm, stroking and jerking her own cock within her pants, as she recorded the entire scene before her. Weiss gasp as she felt her small breast being assaulted.

Ruby cried out awkwardly as she humped into Weiss' G-spot with all she had. Her cock twitched harder as she was called a dolt again and she watched Blake so tactlessly beating off to them as she recorded their romp. It only turned her on more that she was being filmed as she grabbed at Weiss' small tits, they were so perfect and petite.

As she fucked even faster, Ruby's cock began to spasm, "I'm gonna cum!" she squealed out, not cumming just yet but getting close to the edge as her cock trembled inside of Weiss.

Weiss whimpered and groaned, whilst cursing at the sane time, as she tried to get off, when she heard Ruby squeal those words, but it was no use. The pleasure she was feeling wad to much for the heir to schnee dust company, as her own pussy betrayed her clamping down around the cock and milking it for its worth, Weiss eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came, Blake grunted a bit as she forced herself to to stop jerking it, moving her hand quickly out of her rather sweaty pants, quickly pulling them down with said hand, exposing her erect throbbing cock, which she pleasured quickly. FAP! FAP! FAP!. "Im cumming UGH! TOOO!" She practically screamed out loud as her cock trembled within her hand.

Ruby was too young, too careless, she couldn't take the pleasure and as Weiss' tight little proper pussy clamped down even tighter, Ruby couldn't bring herself to pull out. With a lewd, awkward grunt the loser tensed up, arched her back and her skinny legs as she pushed her little dick all the way inside, and as her cute toes curled up hard, she let loose every last drop of spunk she had. Ruby bucked her hips, humping each shot into her as she pumped shot after thick shot into her bare pussy. Her eyes crossed and rolled back, her cutely hollow voice panting out as she came buckets, spasming like the loser she was as she finished deep inside, eagerly watching Blake jerk off her ready to cum cock!

Blake moaned as her cock spewed out loads of hot sticky cum, hit Weiss in her face, leaving streaks across her her chest and mouth, while more landed down towards Ruby, some into her mouth, whilst more streaked across her chin, or arms. Blake smiled as she still recoreded the scene before her.

Ruby twitched and moaned in pleasure, tongue hanging out, as Blake shot her load all over the two of them. Ruby decided she loved cum, she loved it on her, in her, she loved to shoot it, she was irresponsible and nothing was going to stop her now. She watched the cum splash over Weiss who's body had betrayed her and gave in to the pleasure, she ground into her deeply, feeling Weiss' tight proper girl pussy stuffed with cum, stuffed with her smaller, younger cock as Blake's twitched out jizz all over the both of them, soaking them with her natural futa faunus spunk.

It was in another part of the school in another dorm where similar activities would happen soon as Velvet, the rabbit Faunus of Team CVFY - meaning she too was a futa like Blake, approached their leader Coco. Coco was a friend and coach to them, and so when Velvet's little... Problems came up, that was to say when her inexperienced cock was raging hard, Coco was usually the one to happily take care of it.

"Coco?" Velvet spoke in her light accent, "it's hard again..." She told her, needing to take her back to the dorm to care for it.

Coco yanwned slighlty as she woke up, she had decied to take a nap in just her black thong today, her fair skin glisting with sweat, her short dark-brown hair was perfectly in place and not messed up, she blinked her dark-brown eyes. She pushed her wavy locks to one side of her face, which were dyed with a gradient that starts in dark brown and transitions to caramel, getting out of bed she stretched, showing of her imposing( to others) height if five foot twelve, Coco had a well trained body, with visble abs on her stomach, of course this didn't stop her from being beautiful, her tighs were prefectly plump yet firm, her ass was the best, better than Yangs, and her rack, well lets say it put Yangs to shame.

"Oh it is now?" A smirk going across her face

Velvet nodded softly as she entered their dorm, her long rabbit ears drooped down bashfully and slowly she undid her brown shorts, showing the stiff bulge underneath her pantyhose suit she wore under brown fabric. "Please, help?" She asked shyly but casually, able to be that familiar with their leader and coach Coco. Velvet was decently tall at 5'6, shorter compared to her leader, and of a slender build, she had long brown hair and at the moment only wore a brown top and a thin layer of pantihoes in a suit around her body that was slightly transparent showing cute pink panties underneath, her usual gold armor already removed.

"I need to cum..." She whispered in her accent.

"Hmm how should i go about this, a simple hand job, maybe a blow job, or i can go a bit special and give you a nice tit job. Would you like that my cute little rabbit?" She asked Velvet, running a finger across the faunus chin. "Would you like my big titte's to engulf your great big cock?" One of Coco hands snaked it ways to her own large breast, and cupped it, fingers playing with the nipple, she tended to do this a lot, she did this to get velvets cock even harder than it was, painful yes, but worth the pay off in the end.

Velvet's cock twitched in response to Coco's teasing and she bit her lip bashfully at what Coco was asking her. "I... I was hoping I could fuck you" she said softly, steeped in her light accent as her ears drooped embarrassed, as she asked for such a thing. But she couldn't help it, her cock was aching hard and she needed to fuck or she felt like she might explode with need!

Coco giggled a bit a Velvets request, her hand stopped playing with her own breasts, and glided to Velvets pantie covered cock, rubbing it ever so lightly. Earning a low moan in response. "Aw is my sweet Velvet wanting to rut me, hmm i don't know, Your cock is pretty big after all, even so i doubt you would last long in my sweet pussy." She cooed to Velvet as she rubbed Veleta cock once again. "Maybe I will let you, after all it seems your balls are quite full." Her hand snaked it way down to Velvets large cum filled testicles, fondling them like toys.

"Y-yes I want to rut you!" Velvet admitted properly, and so cutely in that accent as she stretched her black bodysuit down, revealing herself fully to Coco save her panties which still covered her cute dick as it stretched the thin fabric. She blushed as Coco said she wouldn't last long, which was probably true but no less embarrassing, and she needed to cum. Her little balls were groped at theyy tensed up to Coco's fondling, her heart racing as she said she might let her use her pussy. "Y-yes please!" she asked enthusiastically.

Coco smiled and continued to fondle Velvets large balls. "So what makes you think, I'll just let you fuck my virgin pussy?" She cooed to Velvet, givng a slight squeeze to them, causing the faunus to gasp in pleasure. "What will you do for me in return, becuase im not just going to let you take my virginity." She said before sqeeuzing tightly on the nut sack.

Velvet raised a brow, gasping as her balls were played with, her pussy tightening up in pleasure. She was confused however, Coco was no virgin, not with all their team did together - immediately she understood the part her teammate and leader, coach if you will, was playing. "A-anything" Velvet moaned back, her dick twitching harshly in desperate arousal as Coco teased her ruthlessly.

Coco giggled at Velvets reply, her hands continued keeping their assault on the testicles, moving them around in her hand like eggs. She smiled and planted a kiss on velvets lips, her tongue snaking its was into the faunus mouth, she could practically hear Velvets whimpering and moaning, her hands sqeeuzed tightly around Velvets ballls, as to get the rabbit faunus to cum. "Well maybe i just want to keep playing with your bigg juicy balls, isn't this eveb better than fucking me?" She asked the faunus.

Velvet kissed back deeply, moaning against Coco's lips as her balls were played with. Velvet shook her head softly when Coco asked if it was better than fucking her, obviously such foreplay felt good but not as much as fucking her.

Coco went back into as kiss with Velvet, pressing her body against her Faunus teammate much shorter body, her tongue forcing its dominance over Velvets, she continued to fondle the balls which were putty in her hands, she could hear Velvet moan under her grasp, This was going to be easy for the much taller teammate as she continued her make out session, she pressed herself harder against Velvet and began to move the rabbit faunus up against a wall, It seemed Coco loved being dominate, she felt her hand getting wet. "She's getting close, better not let up." She told herself and began to sqeeuze and fondle even more as she felt Velvet slightly fight back. Her hands continued to roughly assault her rabbit faunus lover breasts, her hands pinching and twisting her nipple, causing the poor girl to yelp, before she pulled away from the kiss, and soon buried her teammates face in her breasts, muffling her sounds. As the taller girl continued to mess with Velvet, as there seemed to be no end in sight. Her eyes leering down at the mess of Velvets hair, as that was the only thing she could see... Well along with Velvets cute rabbit ears.

Back
Top Bottom