RWBY: Ruby slipped up! (Koibito & Firestarter09)

Ruby was indeed broken, the two had pushed her over her limit and the younger teen was happy about it given the dumb look on her face. She would need to be carried.

It was only about an hour before Ruby regained her sanity but she still rested, tired from being teamed up on by her sister and Blake. They had carried her to their room and Ruby was now in her usual patterned pajama bottoms and loose black top. It had been an intense day and for the rest of the night she just planned to veg, though even still this pesky cock of hers found itself hard again. At the very least Ruby didn't need to jerk it right now, she had gotten used to letting it just be hard for a while.

Still... It would be nice to have something to fuck at the moment.

Weiss grumbled to herself as she headed towards her dorm room, she had heard Yang whispering something about dust and Ruby, and it had set the heiress off, so much so that she was going to waste her free time to find her insufferable team leader, this most likely out of concern or annoyance. Most likely the latter, as she wasn't that fond of her team leader all that much. She really wasn't. As she arrived her dorm, she grabbed the handle and turned it.

The door opened and Ruby sat up quick to hide the obvious erection in her cute white pajamas covered in red roses. When she saw that it was Weiss, the last teammate who had not yet heard about her cock, or so she thought, Ruby's silver eyes went wide and she tried to act natural to her friend.

"U-uhm, h-hey, Weiss" Ruby said casually to her teammate, offering a little wave as she tried to act casually.

Weiss left twitched very visibly, she was pissed. Very pissed, she noticed that Ruby was trying to hide something. "Where is it." She stated in a agression assertive tone, a very scary tone it was. Could send chills down most people's spines, though not Blake she would keep antagoninizeing Weiss. "Don't play dumb I heard your sister talk about it. So where is it?" She asked once in again, this time she stepped toward her team leader, glaring daggers at her.

Ruby went paler than she already was, as pale as Weiss but ghostly, as Weiss mentioned that her sister had talked about 'it'.

She didn't...

Weiss stepped towards the frail looking Ruby as she huddled her knees up and peeked out from behind them with her big silver doe eyes. "Wh-wh-where is... What?" Ruby asked, denying what Weiss was no doubt talking about. What would she do if she found out? Ruby couldn't bear the thought, but for some reason said thought was also starting to get her hard... Luckily she was hidden behind her knees as far as that went.

Weiss glared at Ruby with anger. "Tell me where it is? Now Ruby!" Weiss truly didn't know about her cock, what she was asking for were her shoes, she had heard Yang whisper about Ruby having. "I heard your sister talk about it. You have it." Weiss sternly said. With the way Weiss worded her demands you almost think she was talking about Ruby dick, which she wasn't...

"O-okay okay!" Ruby exclaimed, more sure than anything Weiss was talking about her dick, what else could it be? It had to be her cock... Yang had spilled the beans and Weiss was mad, clearly. This was it, she was busted, Weiss was going to find out so it was just best to fess up and face the music.

"Okay... I-it's here... Okay? I'm sorry..." Ruby said softly, meekly as she sat back up on her knees and moved the cover, first showing Weiss her throbbing bulge before she hooked her fingers into her pajama bottoms and pulled them down only just enough for her hard cock to spring out in full view, as well as her cute pussy underneath.

What Weiss say wasn't what she was expecting, when her bimbo temamate talked about Dust and Ruby, Weiss had gone on the assumption that Ruby had taken (as she couldn't find them at all) and Used dust on them... Not whatever it was that was between hegs, Her face scrounged up in disgust, and she pinched the brudge of her nose. This was a shitty poor day for the heiress. It probably could get more worse for the heiress and it would as muprhy laws says, everything that will go wrong, can go wrong. Right? Weiss quickly raised her right stocking covered foot on to ruby cock and preseed hard on it, as if to desotry it.

Luckily the position meant Weiss couldn't step very hard, her soft stockinged foot pressed firmly against Ruby's dick, pressing it against her soft stomach. Ruby's big eyes rolled back as she let out a lewd moan, her cock twitching ravenously against Weiss' foot. Ruby reached out instinctively, grabbing the thin, pale, dainty leg of her teammate to stop her from pressing so hard, but also she couldn't help herself from grinding her cock against it, pushing her hips forward as she started lightly humping her socked foot.

Weiss cringed in Disgust at Ruby reaction, the moaning, dear god that mkaning, it annoyed the heiress to no end, she raised her foot again and tried to smash the cock to no avail. This was stsrting to piss her off, it really was she hated getting angry, she began to grind her foot against the cock in hope of hurting it. "How this is possible?" Weiss asked sternly, she glared at Ruby intensely her icy light blue eyes piecering in to Ruby like daggers. "How did the dust i gave you, end up doing this?"

"A-ahhh.... I-I dropped it... It went off" Ruby explained in a whined moan as she humped against Weiss' foot, holding her dainty leg to stop her from hurting her. Her cock pulsed violently against the soft stocking of Weiss' foot as it rubbed against the sole of it, poking at her toes with each thrust. "W-Weiss... Your foooooooot...." She whined in pleasure as she grit her teeth lightly and squinted her eyes tight. It felt too good, and she couldn't believe she was actually getting to touch Weiss like this, suddenly at the realization Ruby squealed as she tensed up.

As Ruby came, her body twitched lightly while her cock spurt thick shots of cum up Weiss foot. Her spunk soaked the stocking, shooting up her leg and staining the article. Panting hard, her cock remained stiff and biting her lip, Ruby couldn't help but keep humping her foot.

Weiss face went red as Ruby came. "YOU FUCKING DOLT! YOU JUST CAME ON MY FOOT!" She yelled as she kept trying to grind her foot on Ruby cock only to get more moans from her team leader. "Why is this turning you on? why did the dust do this too you? Just how?" She was livid, furious, the more she grinded her foot, the more Ruby moaned and the more she went crossed eyed and panicked. This was probably not a good idea, she felt Ruby cock twitch before cum shot again this time covering her foot in streak of it. Whilst Ruby got a few streak on herself.

Ruby's tongue hung out as Weiss yelled at her, calling her a dolt, it just reminded her more that this was in fact Weiss, it was her foot she was fucking right now and that turned her on even more. Her dick twitched as she kept grinding her dick against Weiss' foot, rubbing it harder and harder until she tensed up again. "I-I don't knooooowwww!" She squealed as she let out another load a string of thick cum splashing up Weiss foot, the rest globbing onto her tight tummy, just barely staining the dark tank top that was riding up her thin frame. If Weiss kept this up Ruby might not be able to control it anymore.

Weiss kept trying to grind Ruby dick into dust, not understanding that it was working and that it would only cause her team leader to jizz quiet literally everywhere, ad the fact she was super pissed that Ruby came again and well, there was no telling when she would stop. "Why are you crossed eyed? My god your becoming more like your slut of a sister!" Weiss face was full of bewilderment, disgust, maybe angst. "Also how don't you know, you were messing with my dust! You should know why the dust did that!" She exclaimed.

Ruby couldn't help it, her eyes crossed and her cock throbbed harder as Weiss yelled at her. As if it were a reminder of who Weiss was it just turned her on more and made her cock twitch harder. Weiss ground her foot against it and as she called her a slut, the goofy expressioned Ruby came another few shots all over the heiress' dainty foot, "uwaahhh!~" She cried out in pleasure. She really couldn't take it, if Weiss went on any longer, Ruby would lose control of herself and take it out on Weiss!

She continued to gri d her foot more and more. "God damn it! you stupid slut! all I wanted was to find my blasted shoes!" She exclaimed. "And stop Cummings everywhere! Why does this turn you on! How?" It was at this moment Ruby blew her load covering her and Weiss in a sticky mess, Weiss gasped as she fell back on to the floor. "Ow." She accidentally licked some cum into her mouth tasting it and gagging. "Ew, ew its in my mouth."

Weiss fell back leaving Ruby a panting, rock hard mess. Her cock ached for pussy, she needed to fuck less she risk her good health. Weiss was just laying there, she could almost see up her skirt. There was a twinkle in Ruby's eye as she threw off her tank top, exposing her cute small breasts, she pounced on Weiss suddenly. Reaching up her skirt Ruby made quick work of her panties and before the princess could even protest, Ruby shoved her cock up Weiss' tight little heiress pussy, squealing out in pleasure as she entered her very best friend - as she considered her anyway.

Weiss struggled in panic as she was basically raped by her team leader, she pounded in to Rubt shoulder while moaning. "Stop degrading me.... GAAAHH further you dolt." she moaned as her g-spot was hit. "UGGGH you took my virginity, we're even." moaned and begged her leader. Ruby didnt responeded to weiss pleas for mercy and she kept going, faster and faster. Fap! Fap! Fap! Pap! Pap! the sound went as there hips hit each other in rythem, sweat ran down Weiss back.

Ruby bit her lip in a frustrated pout at the effort she put forth, banging into Weiss ruthlessly and rapidly. Even the way she talked turned her on more, the proper manner of speech fueled Ruby on and her cock twitched as she ached to hear more of her protesting. Her skinny hips crashed into Weiss' the girl pounding her cock into the heiress' tight cunt over and over as it tensed up, already threatening to cum again but Ruby held back for now. She groped at Weiss' small chest as she pushed her down to the floor, grunting and huffing cutely in her strained hollow tone as she fucked away at her best friend.

Weiss whimpered sumbissively in pain and pleasure, her juices ran down Ruby cock, each thrust sending ripples of pleausre across her body, she moaned her tongue hanged loosely from her mouth as her eyes started to role into the back of head, as more and more pleausre took over her sense, she tried to resist it, but she couldn't it was to much, she felt her tight pussy clench around Ruby cock and release its juices down it. "Dolt, dolt please stop, please... Please dont stop." she whined.

Ruby panted and whined as the two lost their minds for one another, Ruby's eyes crossing awkwardly as she humped away at Weiss' petite body. Weiss was pretty quick, Ruby could feel her pussy squeezing tight before her juices started squirting down the dolt's cock. As she cried out in pleasure and started to beg her to stop, and then to not, Ruby's cock twitched as she too got close pretty quick, however she held out for now.

"Weiss! Weiss I'm gonna cum!" she cried.

Weiss squirmed as she came to her sense, trying to get off her team leaders cock in time, before she blew her load inside of her womb. As she moved back more and more she felt Ruby slowly leave her, but Ruby bang to fight back, well not actually fight back, just tried to hump her deflowed flower even more. "Damn it you D-D-DOLT!" exclaimed Weiss while she moaned a bit. She cursed Ruby for this humiliating situation they were in, today was quite the shit day for the heiress.

Ruby humped harder as Weiss tried to move away, awkwardly struggling back into her as she scooted across the floor trying to get off of her girly dick. She couldn't help herself however, Weiss was so skinny, so petite, so pale, and so very tight, there was no way she could let her get away until she came. "Ungh! Ungh! Mmnph!" Ruby grunted out cutely as she fucked away at the heiress as hard as she could as Weiss backed away, resulting in the two scooting across the floor almost comically as Ruby humped her friend.

Her dick twitched harder as Weiss called her a dolt again and her body tensed up. This gave Weiss the opportunity she needed and let her inch off of Ruby's cock just in time. Ruby sat up on her knees and grabbed her cock, twitching as she beat off furiously, eyes crossing as she aimed herself at Weiss.

Ruby came harder than even before. Thick ropes of hot cum spurted out all over the heiress, splashing and streaking across her as much as she could let out. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" Ruby's tongue hung from her mouth as she absolutely covered Weiss in her hot spunk.

Weiss closed her eyes as hot spunk hit them, her mouth tightly closed shut, but she couldn't close her nostril's, so a bit cum got in them, though not to much. Her clothes were ruined, they would be certainly smelling of cum later, and her were probably going to have stains, her breasts were covered in the sticky goo, her lower half was a mess. Weiss chest slowly moved up and down, with each breath, her toes curled and fingers balled into fist, rsge built up in the heiresses, she wanted to scream... Badly, her face contorted into one of anger.

Ruby remained in her position, mindlessly beating off her still hard cock. "Weiiiiisssss" Ruby whined, "I need more..." She panted lewdly as she jerked herself, her cock slick with Weiss' juices and her own cum. She watched Weiss' toes curl as she breathed, covered in Ruby's spunk, and glaring angrily at Ruby. The girl couldn't help it if she found it incredibly hot.

Reaching out, Ruby quickly grabbed the closest thing to her of Weiss' which just happened to be her feet, pulling them to her, she sandwiched her cock between the soles of Weiss' stockinged feet that she pushed together around it. Quickly Ruby thrust her hips, now fucking the heiress' petite little feet as she let her tongue hang from her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom