RWBY: Ruby slipped up! (Koibito & Firestarter09)

Quickly snaking her hands down to Ruby panties pulling, moving her fingers into them and around Ruby six incher. Slowly moving her hand up and down slowly. Earning moans and protests to stop Yang continued her slow assault on her sister cock, she could feel the pre-cum leak down to her hands. "Already leaking pre-cum sis?" Giggled Yang as she leaned out her sister her large bimbo tits pressing against her sister smaller, perky ones.

"A-ahh!" Ruby tensed up as her sister gripped her six inch dick, jerking her off slowly. The young Ruby whined at the feeling and blushed as Yang made fun of her for pre-cumming already, the thin fluid leaking onto Yang's hand as she beat off her petite sister. With a groan she felt her sis' big bimbo tits pressing against her little perky titties, it felt good, her chest enveloped by that of her slut of a sister.

"Y-Yaaannngggg.... S-someone will seeeeee.." She whined out as her cock twitched, seeming to harden as she was picked on.

Yang didn't care about her sisters protest and pleas to stop, her hand started to pick up the pace. Going faster and faster [/i]FAP! FAP! FAP! "it will be OK sis, my yangstincts will let me know when danger is near. Now keep moaning." She whispered into her sister ear. She felt more pre-cim leak onto her hand.

"A-ahhh... Y-Yaaaaannngggg" Ruby whined, arching her back against the bookshelf as her cock quite obviously thickened in her hand at the pun Yang whispered so sensually. The lanky girl quivered as pre-cum leaked into Yang's hand, making the fapping slightly louder which only aroused her more.

Ruby didn't have the experience Blake did with her cock, Ruby was sensitive and already she was trying to hold back against her sister, straining not to cum already!

Yang went faster and rougher, harder just to get her sister to cum, as she pressed her body up to her sisters, she felt her sister cock twitch ever so slightly, Yang smiled and used whatever she could tp get her sister to jizz, slipping her free hand down to her sister small but firm ass and giving a squeeze, before kissing her sister on her lips and forcing her togune into Ruby mouth.

Blake watched with enjoyment as she begun to rub her legs together, she wanted in on this her body was craving it just from seeing what she was seeing. Her pussy was very wet and her cock was fully erect.

Ruby's eyes started to glaze over, she was being driven mad by this pleasure. Fap fap fap went her sister's hand as she pressed up against Ruby, the younger girl feeling the warmth of her sister before she was kissed roughly.

"Mmnn..." Ruby was nearly drooling at the feeling. Her cock shivered as Yang shoved her tongue into her mouth, instinctively Ruby sucked on it, moaning into the kiss as suddenly her body tensed.

Rather quickly Ruby was already cumming, her load spurted out from Yang's hand, tagging along the girl's thigh as she spunked loads into the girl's hand, a couple even shooting out and hitting a few books on the shelf.

Of course, even after Ruby came she was still hard.

Yang giggled as she moved another hand down to the panties, slowly she pulled them down her sisters smooth, some what plump thighs, Yang continued to explore Ruby mouth, their togunes intertwining. Sweet moans were released from the both of them. Yang cum covered hand began to jerk harder and faster. FAP! FAP! FAP! she felt one of Rubys hands on the side of her breasts.

Ruby couldn't help herself, she grabbed at Yang's breast, awkwardly rubbing it as her skinny hips bucked at the constant fapping of Yang's incredible strength. Her cock twitched and pulsed, tensing up more as the lanky girl convulsed in pleasure. As her panties were pushed down Ruby's sweet little pussy was revealed, glistening wet with arousal and oh so tight looking.

Yang smiled and whispered I to her sister ear. "Undress me, I wanna have some real fun." While that went on Blake watched with amazement and arousal, pure utter arousal, man she was impressed by Yang's willingness to fuck her sister. It really turned on the Faunus, so much so her Faunus penis tented her pants and was visible. "Can I join in." She muttered lowly. Yang smiled as her sister began to pull down her shorts.

"Come on sis, just get those short ands panties down, my thick and juicy thighs, and the prize is all yours." She teased her sister, not releasing that was somewhat of a bad idea at this point.

Ruby didn't care, this cock had been causing too much stress with constant arousal and she needed it out, she didn't care how bad an idea it was. Ruby almost too quickly obliged, grabbing her sister's skirted belt and shorts, yanking them down just to her thighs to reveal Yang's perfect ass and sweet pussy, eagerly looking over the details as her cock twitched aggressively.

It pulsed thick and hard, not as big as Blake's of course but many times more aroused and sensitive. When Blake asked to join she hoped she meant taking Yang along with her, there was no way Ruby could stay quiet if both girls took her on.

Yang smiled and teased Ruby and Blake. "C'mon aren't you going to fuck me stupid, or are those cocks for show." She said with a teasing slur in her voice, her other hand movin to Ruby small ass before giving it a squeeze. Causing the lanky girl to moan as quiet as she could. Blake had already started her progress of taking her pants and other lower garments off slowly, just to tease Ruby. "C'mon Blake fuck me, while my sister fucks me."

Blake shook her head in a no fashion. "Sorry, but I'm going for some pay back on your sister." She stated bluntly.

'Fuck me while my sister fucks me'

The way Yang talked had Ruby's cock quivering hard, everything about what she said turning on the younger girl even more. Her tight little pale ass was grabbed and she whimpered, craving her own sister as Yang made such a suggestion. When Blake made her own however, Ruby's cute silver eyes widened.

"N-no I... I wont be able to stay quiet" Ruby begged, even though the dry way Blake talked had the lanky teen had her lusting even harder.

Blake grinned devilishly as she approached the younger girl, "don't worry, I think we will be fine, after all its only fair to embarrass you, for what you did to me." Whispering the last part into the young girls ear, moving her erect cock to Ruby slit. Sweat seemed to gleam off Ruby, as Yang took charged and slid the cock into her self. "I'm going to fuck you hard and long, and you will fuck your sister hard." She said in a stern orderly voice that would send shivers down people spines. "And guess what?" She whispered. "When I cum I'm not pulling out of your pussy."

Ruby tensed as Yang grabbed her cock. All three girls were standing up, Ruby facing Yang as the blonde pulled her girly cock into herself. "Hmmmmph!" Ruby moaned, biting her lips as she felt her own sister's tight pussy for the first time. Her eyes hazed over, sweat beading off her brow, as she tried not to cum that instant. Now that she was in, Ruby rested her hands on Yang's hips, loving the awkward position of them standing up straight and, facing one another as Ruby started to pump her hips desperately.

When Blake whispered in her ear from behind, Ruby shivered as her tight little cute slit felt Blake's tip. The wetness dripping down the Faunus' cock. "W-wait you can't..." Panted Ruby both for cumming inside of her and for fucking her in the library. There was no way she could take it from both ends, she would break, they would fuck her stupid and she would scream like an awkward little slut if they both fucked her and they would be found out.

Something however told her that the two of them didn't care...

Blake smirked devilishly as she slid into Ruby tight cuby as slowly as she could, taking all the time she could, and when she couldn't slide in further, she began to grate her hips and thrusted. FAP!... FAP!..... FAP! "Now be a good and be quiet." She teased. Yang began to thrust forward onto the cock, as she had gotten impatient with Ruby not thrusting. Moaning Yang squeezed Ruby ass harder, "your sister is so slutty." Moaned Blake as she thrusted.

The two girls sandwiched Ruby, both fucking into her simultaneously as Blake pounded her cute little pussy and Yang fucked her little cock hard. Ruby's already tight cunt gripped Blake's big Faunus dick like a vice as her juices dripped down the length and her cock twitched like mad inside her sister's legendary pussy. It was far too much for Ruby to handle and pretty much instantly the inexperienced girl came hard.

Ruby's skinny, lanky body jerked around awkwardly as her eyes went crossed. She covered her mouth with her hand and screamed into it as her other fingers dug into Yang's round ass. Ruby's pussy tightened up and convulsed as she squirted hot juices down Blake's cock and her own started spewing thick shots inside of Yang. Ruby was already helpless but she knew the girls wouldn't stop with just that.

Blake smirked and moaned happily as she felt Rubys jucies flow down her cock, though this didn't stop her as she picked up the pace more, thrusting harder than before, "who's a gold little slut." she grunted into Ruby ears, one of Blakes hands moved to Rubys left tit, giving a light squeeze a moan escaped from Ruby lips. It seemed the young girl was trying to be quiet as she could. Yang moaned happily aw she could as she keep thrusting herself on her sister cock.

"C'mon sis harder." she told her sister with a low moaning voice, as her hand sqeeuzed Ruby bum once again, this time almost causng the younger girl to squeal in delight. Yang kept up her assualt on her sister.

Ruby was going nuts, her big doe eyes of silver went crossed as her lanky body convulsed awkwardly around. She was nearly screaming into her hand, trying to be quiet but quickly failing. Her hips bucked as awkwardly as her, relying on Yang and Blake mostly to fuck her but giving what she could as the two girls took her right there.

"I.. I can't... Ahhh!" Her tongue slipped mindlessly through her fingers as she let out a squeal that was almost too loud, her oversensitive cock and pussy taking too much for her to stay quiet any longer.

Yang moved her hand from Ruby ass and put it to her sister covered mouth, trying to keep her quiet, as she kept thrusting herself on to her sister cock, more and more, faster and faster she went, enjoying every momment of it and more. Blake kept thrusting deeper and deeper into Ruby, she enjoyed the tight walls of her vagina, it was almost like Yangs, but not as good, but it was still a tight pussy. "Ugh, shut up slut." She grunted into Ruby ear, as she could feel Ruby walls tighten. "You wanna be bimbo like your sister? Because you got a pussy like her's." She thrusted harder this time.

Letting out a few moans Blake said. "Ugh I'm gonna cum soon, it's... ugh.. gonna... be hmmm. Amazing! Because I won't pull out."

Ruby gasped as Yang covered her mouth, moaning muffled into her hand as her hips spasmed back and forth between Yang's incredible riding against her cock as they stood, and Blake ramming her from behind. Her walls clenched around the eight inches of Blake's Faunus dick as her juices spilled down it, skinny ass bouncing against her dark haired friend as her bimbo of a sister showed her just why all the guys ranted and raved about Yang's pussy.

As Blake grunted in her ear, Ruby couldn't hold back. She was high on pleasure and far too easily the girl came again, spunking another thick load into the school slut that was Yang. Her toes curled in her boots as her legs kicked around, clinging to her sister as Blake told her she would cum inside. Ruby's heart raced in panic, but secretly she wanted it, she didn't know why but it was so filthy, Blake was inside of her without a condom, pounding away with no protection and she was gonna dump her load right inside, and that risk had Ruby's cock rock hard even after cumming, letting Yang abuse her little girly cock with her tight pussy.

"Mmmnnhhh!!!" She screamed into Yang's hand as her eyes rolled back, tongue licking Yang's hand lewdly as she was fucked stupid by the two girls.

Yang moaned happily as she felt her sister lick her hand. "Just keep it up sis, you will be fine." She cooed as her pussy started to tighten around Ruby six incher. She really did have the legendary pussy. "I'm soooooooo cloosse." She moaned lowly into Ruby ear. Blake thrusted harder and going as deep as she could, with one big thrust she shoved all over shaft into Ruby, spewing cum all over the insides of Ruby womb. Whilst in the momment she began to purr softly.

"Don't you like that feeling, all that hot jizz? Covering your insides? That's what it felt like for me. Enjoy." She said bluntly to the Young girl, Yang eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came.

At the same time she felt Yang cumming all over her cock, tightening up and squirting her juices down it, Blake pumped her load deep into Ruby's womb, filling up the young, lanky girl with spunk. It felt amazing, Ruby couldn't even feel guilty as Blake said that was what it felt like because as her pussy struggled to hold it all in, the hot feeling forced her over the edge yet again. "It's so goooooood" Ruby drooled out as she started convulsing, her body shaking and spasming as she lost control of herself in orgasm.

Her dick shot buckets into her sister's perfect, slutty cunt, filling her full as Ruby lost her mind.

Blake smiled and pulled out of the girl, a smirk across her face. "Just letting you know, if it turns out we both got ourselves pregnant, let's say what I did was worth it." She said as she slapped the lanky girls ass. Yang smiled as she got off her sister her slutty pussy filled to the brim. She shoved her sister face into her busom, it seemed Yang wanted her sister to lick her breasts clean.

"C'mom sis don't be shy." She teased her sister, not realizing that her sister was somewhat losing her mind from lust.

"Ahhhh~" Ruby replied mindlessly, tongue hanging out as she was pushed against her sister's cleavage. Her tongue ran along the skin as Blake pulled out of her and Yang pulled off from Ruby. As soon as she was let go, Ruby fell to the floor, sitting up against the bookcase. Her legs were spread wide and her cute pussy was dripping with Blake's cum as her own oversensitive cock throbbed. Ruby was cross eyed and dizzy, sitting there with a stupid, satisfied grin on her face as her body still convulsed gently.

Yang smiled happily as stretched a bit. "I think we went broke her, Blakely." Reaching down she grabbed her pants off from the ground and put them on. She looked at her sister with a smile. "Well I guess this was a pretty yangtastic day. Huh, C'mon that was a good one." The blonde bimbo joked, but only received a face palm and a groan from her Faunus teammate, she frowned playfully. "Well I guess we have no choice but to carry my sister back to Beacon." she said.

Back
Top Bottom