Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carnal Coven (Skeith Takahata II & MessedUpRP)

Alyssa felt the effects in similar bliss. It was bettee than any orgasm, it was as though she could feel the universe itself moving and writing around her, it was archaic and ancient and wonderful. The experience was blissful and sharing I with her newfound friend was even better.

It wasn't long before her demon threw back her head and howled through an orgasm, Alyssa mimicking her as she also came, their part of the ritual complete.

Fiona felt her entire body go rigid for a moment as her orgasm wracked her body. She nearly screamed in pleasure as she felt the young changeling come inside her. Her eyes lulled back into her head as her entire body shook from the experience. Finally, she could feel Mew relax, her tentacles gently depositing her on the floor after Mew removed herself from within her master. Fiona lay on the stone floor, panting heavily, her body twitching from time to time from the incredible experience.

Alyssa payed down beside Fiona, her demoness laying beside her on the ground. The young witch rolled over and put an arm around Fiona. "Mm, that was... amazing." She giggled softly and snuggled closer, "I'm really tired though." Alyssa didn't notice their mistress smiling, or the glowing energy writhing around in the sigil on the floor as their mana combined entirely. She just wanted to lay down and relax with her friend.

Fiona chuckled tiredly as Alyssa spoke and nodded slowly. "Yeah, it was." She looked over at her with a lopsided grin. She kissed her forehead enderly before closing her eyes to rest.

Mew flopped back into a seated position, watching the three laying on the floor. A pout came over her features as she crawled over and forcefully inserted herself between Alyssa and Fiona like a jealous pet wanting to be the center of attention.

Alyssa only smiled and moved a bit to let Mew force herself in. She slowly stroked the tentacles on her head. "You were good Mew. Very good." She giggled and pushed back into Fiona, enough so Mew felt comforted and safe. Then she fell asleep.

When Alyssa woke up, she was naked in her bed, Fiona was with her. She looked around and rubbed her eyes. They were alone. Where were the familiars? Surely it hasn't been a dream. It felt too real. Just as Alyssa Behan wondering at whether the prior experience was real or not, she heard a surprised yelp and the clatter of many objects falling.

The young witch sprang from her bed and dashed out into her kitchen where she saw Ekitash desperately using her four arms to return her refrigerator to proper working order. The shelves were all over the floor, items scattered over the ground and the blue demon in the center of it all, frantically trying to clean up. She jumped and dropped a bag of grapes at the sight of Alyssa and fell down in front of her, bowing and groveling. "Oh mistress, Im so sorry! Please forgive me! I will accept sny punishment you wish to place upon me!"

Alyssa was trying hard not to laugh at the extreme melodrama of the situation before her. "No Ekitash, you will not be punished. This isn't that bad." In the living room, a pile of pillows ans blankets moved. Then Mew's little white head poked out from within the pile, she peered around curiously at the sudden raucous.

Fiona woke slowly when she felt Alyssa move. "Uhn..." She brought her hand up to rub her eyes. She sat up and looked around the room. Was she back in Alyssa's apartment again? This time she was brought here while sleeping. Had their mistress transported them here? She climbed out of the bed catching sight of the aftermath of Ekitash's "transgression". She looked past the scene to where Mew's head emerged from the pile of blankets and pillows.

"Good morning, everyone." She mumbled with a loud yawn. She hadn't bothered dressing. She'd just enjoyed a magical orgy with this group anyway, so what point was there in modesty? She walked up behind Alyssa, wrapping her arms around her midsection and kissing the back of her neck. "Yesterday was amazing."

Alyssa turned her attention from the demon —who had taken to holding her leg and thaking her profusely for not punishing her— to the other young witch behind her. She placed her hands over Fiona's and craned her neck to accommodate the woman's lips. "I think amazing is an understatement, but calling it magical seems a bit too on-the-nose."

She chuckled and turned herself around, kissing Fiona's lips. She slid her arms around her neck. They held the kiss for awhile, when it broke, Alyssa smiled at her lover, then looked beyond her to the changeling's white head poking out of a mound of pillows and blankets.

Alyssa sighed and moved her hands to Fiona's hips, "if you'll excuse me... I need to clean the kitchen up, you want to deal with Mew's little pilow fort? Or should I?"

Fiona held Alyssa close as she kissed her, delighting in that closeness. She sighed softly as she spoke of cleaning up after their familiars, nodding soon after. "No, I'll take care of Mew's mess." She gave her a quick kiss before walking further into Alyssa's home. As she passed, she gently ran her fingers through Ekitash's hair, smiling at the demon. "Good morning, Ekitash~" As she reached the living room, she could only giggle as she she looked down at her sheet and pillow covered changeling. "Now, miss Mew, what am I going to do with you?" The changeling crooked her head to the side, in curious confusion. "Come on, now. Let's get this mess cleaned up."

Fortunately, it wouldn't take too long to clean up after Mew. The longest part of it being folding the sheets that had sprawled across her mess of pillows. "Remind me to show you how to make a proper fort, Mew." Fiona spoke, watching the changeling continue wandering the room in curiosity. "Maybe when we go home, we'll set one up in the dorm. Sound like fun?"

"Mew!" Came the changeling's simple response.

Alyssa didn't have much trouble. She had already magically replaced everything on the shelves. Now it was just a matter of cleaning up Ekitash. Cleaning a demon wasn't hard, the most challenging part was that whenever Alyssa tried to wipe anything off of her she would start giggling and pull away. Nowhere in any tome she read did it say that demons are extremely ticklish. Maybe she made a new discovery?

After the crisis in the kitchen was finished, she went out and put her arms around Fiona's waist, "I wonder... Do you think she needs a nest or some kind of burrow? Or maybe she just wants to be wrapped up and warm when she sleeps?" Alyssa glanced at the changeling, the little white creature with its tentacles for hair. "That might explain why she was making a little cocoon out of blankets."

She glanced over her shoulder at Ekitash, who was examining a mop with the fascination of someone gazing through a telescope for the first time, "or maybe she's just curious. It seems like a lot of familiars are."

"I'm not sure. I'll have to ask the mistress for access to her bestiary. You may be on to something though. Maybe there's something special about changeling care. I had never seen or heard of one before yesterday." Fiona looked back over shoulder as Alyssa wrapped her arms around her. "Well, she is a newborn, so that makes sense." She laughed softly. "Imagine if we suddenly found ourselves in their worlds, I imagine we'd be curious about everything too."

Alyssa chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. I can't imagine what they muat be thinking right now." She watched Mew in her little blanket cocoon, "Either way... We might need to wash those after we get her a proper little burrow. But she does seem to like it, so maybe we can just conjure more." She smiled and gave Fiona a kiss on the cheek. "Speaking of Changeling care... What does she eat?"

Back
Top Bottom