Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carnal Coven (Skeith Takahata II & MessedUpRP)

Fiona hadn't given any thought at all to what she wanted to summon as a familiar, or if she would even have a choice necessarily. her mind was elsewhere instead. She knew how risky it was to open the portal that wide. Other more dangerous creatures could find their way through if they weren't careful. She snapped back to reality when she heard Alyssa's voice. "Ready when you are."

As had been the case before, their mistress was already at the coven's hidden lair, preparing for the ritual. It was a complicated spell. She questioned her own reasoning in allowing such young witches to perform it, but she shook it off. She had trained each of them personally. Surely nothing would go wrong.

Alyssa and Fiona snapped into the room, Alyssa's smile was wide as she watched her mistress work the ritual to summon a portal for them. She was ecstatic about the very thought of summoning something. She xouson't really tell why, but she was still very excited.

The mistress turned, pleased to see both women had arrived. "Alyssa Fiona... Take up positions near the alter. I will open the portal from there, you need only think of that which you wish for most. Should your magic be strong enough, said creature will come to you."

Fiona took in a deep breath, walking towards the later. She still wasn't certain what manner of creature she would like to accompany her as a familiar. She stood still, staring up at the widening portal, in excited anticipation.

Alyssa smiled at Fiona and thought as hard as she could, her mind picturing Some sort of furry creature with little horns. It was so vividly clear in her mind that it was shocking.

She was of course estartled to see four dark blue, human-like hands grab the edge of the portal and pull themselves out. Followed by four muscular arms and a similarly blue head with long white hair and curling black horns.

The demon stood up once it had pulled itself out, standing at seven feet tall, it was muscular all over, from it's toned stomach to it's long muscular legs to each of it's rippling four arms. The large bust it sported, held by a small leather bra indicated it was female. She had long, white hair down to her shapely rear, which was generously exposed by her black loincloth, held by a chain belt with a silver skull on the front.

The demoness was admittedly attractive, from her physique to her face. She had high cheekbones, full lips and large yellow eyes. Which once they locked on Alyssa widened. The young witch looked similarly shocked.

The demoness droppes to one knee and bowed her head to Alyssa, "Human... Thank you for releasing me... For this, I am forever in your servitude." Alyssa was open-mouthed and speechless. She had wanted something small, maybe about the size of a cat to cuddle with in her apartment and accompany her to classes, a seven foot tall demon was much more than she had expected.

She was especially surprised when she noticed a large bulge poking from the loincloth of the demoness, a particular jewel of information returning to her head.Many demons are hermaphrodites...

She turned to her mistress, "M-mistress. I don't know what to do, I didn't mean to summon her. I just eanted something small, I never expected her!" The demon seemed docile enough, and it seemed to be responding to it's newfound servitude to Alyssa quite well.

Fiona was staring up at the portal. When the demon came first, she suddenly realized something that neither her nor Alyssa had anticipated. The mistress spoke plainly and calmly as she watched the summoning occur, confirming Fiona's suspicions. "You mistake a familiar for a pet that you care for. You are summoning an aide and companion to serve and assist you in your magic." She looked the demon over, curiously for a moment. "She fits the criteria that you thought of, does she not?"

Fiona was distracted by the goings on, only to snap her eyes upward when the portal prepared to send something through again. Her eyes widened as a translucent sack, filled with some manner of liquid descended from the portal. She could make out some manner of humanoid form within it. When the sack broke, and the fluid spilled out on the ground followed by the adult feminine figure it held within. It laid on the ground for a moment, luring Fiona to take a closer look. She got on her knees in front of it, examining it's face. The skin was a translucent white. If one looked close enough they could see the musculature beneath it. A series of tentacles of the same color were spilled out on the ground behind it. It's eyes snapped open, wide and all black. Fiona let out a startled gasp before falling back onto the floor in a seated position.

The creature crooked her head to the side before mimicking Fiona's position, which caused Fiona's eyes to fully examine the naked creature. She reached for where her cloak had been discarded before, moving to dry the creature off from the fluid from the sack. The mistress sauntered over, examining the creature, as her and Fiona stared at one another. "Fascinating, a newborn changeling... Seems there's a mothering trait to you, dear. If the creature you sought required such care."

Fiona looked up at her in surprise before looking back at the creature. Very gently she began to dry off the changeling. "Mew!" Was the only sound it made at first, causing Fiona to tilt her head in confusion.

"Mew?" She smiled a little, gently stroking the shorter tentacles hanging from it's head, drawing a smile from the changeling. "I think that'll be a lovely name for you."

Alyssa was slowly beginning to like her strange deomoness companion as she looked her over more. She would certainly be an aide to her, and not to mention that Fiona's was absolutely adorable. As she watched Fiona and the newly named Mew meet. She felt a soft pang of jealousy and looked back at her demon who was examining a pencil as though it were an enigmatic puzzle.

She leaned over to her mistress, "Mistress... Is it uncommon for a witch to choose a new familiar, or possibly to have two? I'm not entirely sure how a demoness will be of much service to me."

The mistress linked her arm with Alyssa leading her away a few steps. "Does she disappoint you so that you would seek a replacement? She seemed quite thankful for being freed by your hand." She asked, glancing back towards the demoness. "Demons are potent magical creatures and contain magical knowledge beyond that which I can impart upon you." She turned to face Alyssa. "Familiars are maintained by the magic of their keepers. It is possible to take more than one familiar, but are you certain you have it in you to maintain them?"

Alyssa looked back at her demon, who was now gingrtly touching a small black box. The moment her finger connected. Black cord spurng from the box, binding her in place. She fell with a yelp and squirmed on the floor like a fish.

Alyssa chuckled a bit and looked back at her mistress. "I understand mistress... She is rather endearing in a strange sense." The young witch deserted her mistress to help her familiar to escape her bonds. She still liked Fiona's familiar, but Alyssa's was hand picked by magic for her.

Once the demoness was free, she sprung to her feet and pulled Alyssa into a tight hug, "Oh thank you mistress! I wouldn't have been able to escape if it hadn't been for you!"

Alyssa groaned but smiled, "It's nothing... Now please let me go..."

Fiona helped guide the young Mew to her feet, giving the changeling a once over to make sure she was all dried off. "There you are now. Nice and clean." She looked passed Mew to see Alyssa struggling in the embrace of the massive demon, she guided Mew over as she looked on in amusement. "She's a friendly one, huh?" She looked up at the demon. "Careful now, don't wanna break her. What do we call you anyway?"

Mew crooked her head looking at the large creature curiously. She approached, poking one of it's arms, fascinated by the fur. "Meeew..." She looked up again, her gaze then turning to look at Alyssa. She closed her eyes grumbling for a bit, then her external features altered to mimic Alyssa's, though only in shape. She remained the same colorless form, her tentacles still on display.

The demoness board her head, "I am known as bahaulageftiramenbatsurätsus." When she was met by blank stares she smiled, "the human tongue pronounces it as Ekitash." Alyssa motioned to her, "this is Ekitash." The deomoness smiled at the changeling and gently reached out one ng and to pet it's tentacles. Alyssa was obviously a bit uncomfortable that the changeling looked like her, but Ekitash seemed absolutely delighted, clallinf two of her hands and laughing, "wonderful! What a wonderful creature!"

Mew smiled widely as the demoness pet her tentacles. She flopped back down onto the ground again, dropping the appearance of Alyssa and resuming her normal state. She continued to make her adorable noise that birthed her name while she wandered about exploring the chamber, wandering over to their mistress and observing her while she fished through documents.

Fiona on the other hand, smiled up at the demoness. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ekitash. I hope I don't come off as uneducated, you're notably friendly than I anticipated for a demon."

Ekitash smiled, "not offended. Many people are wrong, and you humans are not nearly as repulsively ugly as I was led to believe." Alyssa blushed a bit and giggled awkwardly, "demons are um... Very blunt..." She took Alyssa's hand and smiled at Mew as her own familiar too wandered off to look around. "Yours is really cute Fiona."

Fiona's gaze fell to where their hands met. She looked up at Alyssa with a warm smile. "Thanks, she is cute. I get the feeling she'll be quite the handful though. A curious otherworldly creature could make things complicated." She turned to face her, smiling a little wider. "It'll be a new adventure figuring out how our familiars work into our partnership. Rituals are certain to be more complicated."

Alyssa glanced over her shoulder at the demoness who was quietly examining a fork. "Yes I think I know exactly how you feel Fiona... It will be something alright," she smiled softly and looked back at Fiona. So what to do today.

"Well, this is just as new to me as it to you. I'm not sure what comes next." She turned to their mistress, blinking in surprise as Mew was slinking towards her, adopting the mistress's form. "M-Mew! Behave yourself." The changeling turned to look at her before flopping to the ground in a seated position, mewling as usual.

The mistress looked to the changeling, giggling softly. "Such a curious creature." She patted her head before looking to her students. "You both have to learn how to mask their presence to the world around you. Obviously the average human doesn't need to see a demon or a changeling wandering around. Beyond that, they are dependent upon mana, so you'll have to learn to share in your rituals in time."

"Well mistress how do we mask them?" Alyssa asked while gently removing a flame wand from Ekitash's hands. The demon slightly sad until Alyssa handed her a Rubik's cube. "I mean, I can keep her distracted for awhile but I don't know how to take her out in public." She patted Ekirash's thigh softly, her thing tenting a bit. Suddenly, Alyssa had an idea.

"Um mistress... Could I... Could I possibly perform a binding ritual with Ekitash to draw from her mana? Or is there another method we use?"

The older woman smiled as Alyssa spoke, watching in delight as the cogs seemed to turn and she arrived at a conclusion. "A binding ritual is a fine idea." She turned back to her books, shifting through pages until she arrived at the spell in question. "Masking their presence is a constant spell that you will need to maintain in public. Making them invisible and incorporeal to all but yourself and your fellow witches."

Fiona had moved to sit beside Mew, allowing the changeling to nuzzle into her gently. The young changeling inhaled with her eyes closed. As her eyes opened they settled on Ekitash, smelling and sensing the arousal. "Mew?" Fiona leaned forward to look the creature in the eye, seeing a very different expression.

"She's hungry, Fiona." Their mistress explained. "She's a newborn as I'm sure you'll recall. She needs sustenance. In her case, mana."

"I... I see." She looked back towards Alyssa with a small shrug. "Guess we know what comes next then."

Alyssa nodded to Fiona and called the demoness over. Ekitash set the Rubik's cube down and trotted over. The young witch looked up at her towering companion, then down again at the now much larger tent in her loincloth. "So um... Ekitash... Uh... I need to request a service from you..." Ekitash nodded, "anything for you my mistress." Alyssa looked at her mistress, back at the tent and bit her lip. Slowly looking back up at the demon's eyes. "Ekitash. I want to bind our manas together to assist with my magic."

Alysa wasn't sure what she suspected her response to be, but the response she got was not what she was expecting for sure. The demon gasped and stared openmouthed at Alyssa for a second before she dropped to her knees and bowed to Alyssa. "I would be honored mistress! You do me such services!" Alyssa looked nervously at her mistress.

The older witch smiled, "binding with a witch means she doesn't need to leave our dimension." Alyssa nodded, glad she had stayed within the magical circle.

"Okay... Let's begin I suppose." She slowly undressed as Ekitash pushed to her feet.

"I will leave the privilege of undressing to you mistress, if is my favorite part." Alyssa was quickly naked and walked to her demon. Slowly taking off her leather bra and then her thong. Ekutaah kind enough to squat down when she undressed. The small leather bra came off quickly and easily. The loincloth coning next, however that wasn't particularly covering either. Soon however, the demon cock sprung free. It was large and blue like the rest of Ekitash. The cock was rock hard with two cock rings, one larger around both cock and balls and one just encircling the demon's shaft.

Alyssa put one hand around it. The length was about as long as her forearm, fingertip to elbow and the girth about as wide around as a soda can. The witch bit her lip and saw the demon doing the same. It appeared they were both eying each other hungrily. It was in that odd moment that Alyssa realized that she and this demon were certainly made to be together. So it was of little surprise when Ekitash picked her up by her thighs with two hands, using the other two yo hold her body against the demon's as they began to kiss. Their mouths locked together and eyes closed. Tongues dancing in their mouths. The circle around them glowed to life. The demon's aura was bright yellow, and Alyssa's was a similar blue as before, with a twinge more purple from the binding yesterday.

The demon was loving Alyssa's body, sliding the witch up and sucking her nipples. Eliciting moans from Alyssa before she did it too. The demon moaning louder as her breasts were sucked by the human, her cock witching furiously. Soon Alyssa slid down and wrapped her lips around the head of the cock and her breasts around the shaft. Sliding up and down the cock. Surreptitiously using magic to make sucking The whole length easier. The demons moans,only growing louder. Hands resting on Alyssa, slowly lifting her body and flipping her upside down. Ekitash used two arms to hold her body while the other two gripped her ass.

As muxh fun Alyssa was having, and as much as she was focused in linking herself with the familiar, she kept glancing at Fiona. Silently asking if her partner could join in the debauchery happening in he circle.

Fiona was nervous about the prospect for sure. She'd used her transmutation to develop her own tentacles before, occasionally using them on herself, but to trust a partner with so many appendages, was a scary concept. She watched as Alyssa and Ekitash began their own ritual. It was almost awe-inspiring how perfect for one another they seemed. Seeing Alyssa's hopeful glance, she looked back towards Mew. Mew on the other hand was staring, almost salivating at what she was seeing. Like a dog being taunted with a treat.

Gently, Fiona reached over to touch Mew's cheek, guiding her to look at her. She leaned in, pressing a kiss against the pale creature's lips. Mew's wide eyes seemed to dawn a more predatorial appearance at the contact. What began as a gentle invitation from Fiona, quickly evolved into something much more primal. The small creature deepened the kiss causing Fiona's eyes to shoot open wide. When Mew pulled a way, Fiona coughed softly, Mew's much longer tongue, slithering out of Fiona's mouth. The young witch, already naked, stared at Mew's multiple appendages, the tentacles having begun to wriggle against Fiona's flesh.

"It's okay, Mew. I trust you." She said softly. Seemingly that was all the permission the young creature needed. The tentacles coiled around Fiona's wrists and ankles, lifting her above the ground. Others coiled around her thighs, constricting and loosening. Another pair wrapped around her breasts, groping them aggressively. The tips of the tentacles split open as smaller tongue like appendages snaked out to toy with her nipples, the tentacles sealing over them like lips. "Oh... Oh wow..." Fiona panted, letting her head fall back as she was held aloft. She hardly noticed Mew approaching her, examining her wet sex curiously for a moment. Without any warning beyond an excited "Mew!" Mew's tongue began to slid over her entrance, before quickly sliding inside, her mouth pressing against her hungrily. Fiona let out a loud shout of pleasure, unable to contain herself as the changeling's tongue reached deeper than any partner had ever done before.

Alyssa probably would have been very jealous of the scene unfolding between the changeling and her friend, but she was too enthralled with Ekitash to notice anything except for a loud moan from Fiona. The feeling was astounding. It was similar to that which she had shared with Fiona, only so much more powerful.

According to the books she had read on binding familiars, the feeling was like that which was felt between two witches binding mana. But because the familiar was a magical being, it had more mana and magical power. So the feeling was amplified. This was also not something Alyssa was contemplating as Ekitash layed down, still holding them in 69 position. Her hands gliding up to pull Alyssa deeper against her mouth and eliciting a quick yelp of pleasure, muffled since her mouth was quite busy already with the demonic cock. So, when Ekitash pulled her off the cock, but kept Alyssa's pussy firmly Planted against her face, the girl took it as a moment of reprieve to take in the scene.

First she noticed the aura glowing around her. Her blue energy nearly finished mixing with a bright yellow aura that she presumed must be Ekitash's. Even through the dhazy fog of pleasured arousal as she was receiving cunnilingus from a demon, she could see what was happening between Fiona and Mew. Alyssa felt a pang of guilt as she had completely forgotten her friend was even here in the room, completely forgotten anyone else existed accept for her and her demon.

The young witch looked at her mistress, as the last bits of blue and yellow were mixing intoa shade of jade green. Their Mana's now combined. "M-mistress?"

The older witch looked up from a dusty old book and nodded. "Yes?"

Alyssa blushed, "well uhm... Will we all have to bind our Mana's together ma'am?"

The witch nodded, "Yes... All four of you. After all, you must be able to draw on Fiona's energy, that includes her familiar. Besides, it would be best for her changeling to develop a taste for the mana of another magical being. Both the changeling and the demon have more mana than either of you, so as the changeling grows. She won't be sapping most of Fiona's energy every time she feeds."

Alyssa nodded, it made sense. "Very well mistress... When do we combine?"

The mistress chuckled, "I presume this is about more than just wanting to expand your magical capabilities child... Very soon, once both of you have completely bound to your own familiar." Alyssa turned her attention to the shoe before them of New and Fiona. Smiling as Ekitash probed deeper, reaching up with her extra set of arms to grope her mistress while Alyssa did the same.

Fiona's cries grew louder and more intense as Mew continued to eat her out. She was going so aggressively, that Fiona was pushing closer and closer to the edge of her climax before it was suddenly gone. She panted heavily as she looked down at Mew. "Wh-what? Why?" Mew retracted her tongue, tilting her head to the side. Watched as other tentacles wriggled and twitched with want, beginning to drip with some manner of mucus. Fiona could recognize that Mew was basically asking her for permission.

As Mew stood up, she could see the unmistakable male appendage twitching between her legs. Fiona felt her mouth water before nodding to Mew. "Come here, Mew. It's okay..." She bit her lip as she was lowered slightly from the air. She watched Mew approach her, feeling the milky white phallus press up against her pussy. "Y-yes... Mew... It's okay." Suddenly it Mew pushed inside of her, causing her to cry out again.

Mew continued to thrust inside aggressively, with a speed that Fiona did not anticipate. Then one tentacle entered her ass without warning, causing her to open her mouth to scream. Before she could cry out any louder, another tentacle entered her mouth, muffling her cries. Her tongue licked and massaged the tentacle as it thrust into her mouth and throat. Her eyes began to lull back into her head as her body was kept suspended in the air being truly ravaged by her tentacled familiar.

Alyssa came for the first time as she watched Fiona get fucked. She yelped loudly as her orgasm.Coates the demonic mouth below her, the circle pulsing and glowing brighter now, they were not down yet. Instead, Ekitash slid her down and stood back up. Slipping her cock into Alyssa's waiting womanhood as the witch let our a loud moan. Only louder when the demoness pulled Alyssa's legs up and rested them on Ekitash's shoulders, her one set of hands holding them in place while the others gripped her ass.

Alyssa didn't notice that Ekitash was walking because the demon had also began thrusting, pushing her massive rock hard length deep into her, she didn't realize what was happening until she felt something press against her and realized that she was back to back with Fiona. The other witch still taking a fucking from her changeling while Alyssa had her fun with the demon.

She leaned back, resting her head on Fiona's shoulder and moaned, their combined energies were flowing together now. Mixing and churning, the ritual was working.

Fiona came and hard. Her muffled cries, being suppressed by the tentacle on her mouth. As it was removed she coughed and panted, her body twitching from the aftershock. She rested her head back against Alyssa's shoulder as they were brought back to back.

She brought one arm up to cradle Alyssa's head. She brought her close, enjoying the sounds of her pleasure as the demon continued to take her aggressively. Fiona pushed an aggressive and lustful kiss onto Alyssa's lips. The kiss began just in time for Fiona to resume thrusting inside of her.

Alyssa captured the kiss eagerly, pulling herself deeper into Fiona's mouth as she let her moans flow freely. The fucking from her demon was blissful and being pressed against Fiona was even better. The young witch had stopped noticing how the colors of four mixing auras emanated from the sigils on the floor around them, instead she focused her energies on Fiona.

The tentacles wriggled and writhed all over Fiona's body, thrusting in and out faster than Mew's smaller body, which of course, was still spearing Fiona's airborne body. She could already feel another orgasm building as she continued to boldly make out with Alyssa. Her muffled moans and cries mingling with hers. The four merging colors above them, beginning to mix and blend into one were a thought beyond Fiona's grasp at the moment. The entire room felt like it was spinning. She had never been so overwhelmed by sexual bliss before in her life. Her body felt alive with the power of magic, as truly in that moment, it was.

Back
Top Bottom