Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carnal Coven (Skeith Takahata II & MessedUpRP)

Alyssa smiled at her comment. Her grin widening as she saw her partner get to work on their mistress as well. "That's more like it Mistress. We should do this a lot to fully repay you for teaching us." Her finger worked the older woman's breasts while Fiona's mouth worked her sex. Alyssa's hands squeezed her breasts and fondled them, caressing and stroking her nipples as she went across. The older woman moaned softly from the double pleasure, putting a hand on Alyssa's head. "It's about time you used your mouth for something better." She pulled the young witch's dace against hers, their mouths kissing while their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Fiona smirked a little as her tongue continued to explore her mistress. She knew every inch of the woman, having trained with her so long. Fiona's hand moved between her own legs, starting to toy with her own unattended sex. A devious thought came to her mind, but she suppressed the urge to speak it, instead pressing her tongue deeper inside of their mistress. Her free hand moved up between her mistress's legs, but instead of joining her lips and tongue, her hand moved behind the woman to where Alyssa stood. Her fingers sliding inside the younger witch without warning, her fingers beginning to pump in and out eagerly.

Alyssa's eyes widened then slowly fkitteted down as she moaned into Mistress's mouth. She pushed her hips to move her sex closer to Fiona's hand and did an easy conjure. Three shadowy black hands appeared behind her. She guided them with her mind's eye down to Fiona, one held her neck and head in place, burfied in their mistress. The other grabbed her right boso and fondled it, stroking the nipple. The third had slid down her body to her sex, slipping two fingers inside while the thumb stroked her clit.

Fiona was equally surprised by the shadowing appendages that approached her. She moaned out loudly, though it was muffled as she was being kept in place by a hand on her neck. Gods, it was such an amazing feeling. She redoubled her efforts, pumping her fingers more aggressively inside of Alyssa. She brought her free hand up to toy with her mistress's clit as her tongue continued to explore her folds. Causing the older woman to moan pleasantly into Alyssa's mouth.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Fiona was equally surprised by the shadowing appendages that approached her. She moaned out loudly, though it was muffled as she was being kept in place by a hand on her neck. Gods, it was such an amazing feeling. She redoubled her efforts, pumping her fingers more aggressively inside of Alyssa. She brought her free hand up to toy with her mistress's clit as her tongue continued to explore her folds. Causing the older woman to moan pleasantly into Alyssa's mouth.
Alyssa's hands worked her mistress breasts as her own soft moans filled her mouth. The hands materializing another that went around the three women. Squeezing and shaking their asses and occasionally spanking one playfully. Alyssa pushing her hips back to push her ass out to make the touching easier. She always enjoyed people touching her shapely bottom.

Fiona let out a startled help as her as was smacked. Her lips formed a smirk. Her hand left her mistress's clit, moving around behind the two women. One grouped Alyssa's rear, playfully slapping on occasion. For Fiona's part, she wouldn't last much longer, she could feel the pressure building, her moans muffled against her mistress.

Alyssa moaned as her own desire was pushed over the edge, her womanly juices flowinf out as she moaned into her mistress' mouth. Similarly, the mistress also came with them. Their moans filling the room as they watched for Fiona to finish.

When Fiona came she came hard. She closed her eyes as she cried out, happily enjoying the taste of her mistress on her tongue. She fell back onto her rear as she finally came down from her sexual high. Her fingers sliding free from Alyssa. She brought them to her lips, smiling as she sucked them clean.

Alyssa smiled and layed down next to Alyssa, putting her leg over both of her partner's. "I think we'll get along white well... How about we go back to my place?" She smiled and snapped her fingers, the two women transported in a fraction of a second to a bed. The room was vast with a bottle of wine in a pot of ice by the bed.

"I might have used my magic to get a penthouse apartment... But in my defense, mistress didn't stop me when I planned the spell."

Fiona was surprised when she suddenly reappeared in a strange new place. She looked around the lavish room, smiling some as she looked at Alyssa. "Good thing we went to your place and not mine, then. The most my magic is used for is to keep my dorm clean." She sat up a little on the large bed, looking around again. "It's a lovely place you picked out." Her eyes lingered on the bottle of wine before she crawled over to it with a smile.

Alyssa shrugged. "I figured if I'm pursuing a degree as well as witchcraft. I might as well do so in style." She put a hand on Alyssa's chest and shook her head. She eaves her hand and the bottle rose, louring itself into two glasses and gliding to their hands. "There you are dear."

Fiona laid back again, accepting the glass as it floated over. "Fair enough, I suppose." She brought the glass to her lips, sipping from it delicately. "Still, if I pulled a similar stunt my family would be quite suspicious." She smiled as she relaxed against the sheets, looking around the room. "Invite many other pretty ladies up here? I imagine it's not hard for you to rope them in."

Alyssa shrugged. "Used to. But it was no fun. Can't tell them about my magic so the sex is okay but nothing amazing. No, having a new partner however is a completely different beast." She smiled and turned to face Fiona. "Besides, I'd say you're a pretty lady and I got you up here."

Fiona smirked a little at Alyssa's words. She raised the glass to her lips again, sighing softly after a careful sip. "Well, to be fair, you sort of cheated." She quipped teasingly. She leaned over, planting a soft kiss on Alyssa's lips, drinking in her scent for a moment. "But, I'm glad you did." She whispered softly.

Alyssa smirked and rolled Fiona on top. Placing her hands on her partner's bare hips. "It was a bit of a cop out, but it worked. Now tell me Fiona. Anything fun that you can Summon? I showed odd my own little spectral hands before, I would love to see what you have in mind."

Fiona giggled a little as she was brought to straddle Alyssa. Her lips spread in a proper smile as she looked down at her. "Your appetite is truly insatiable, isn't it?" She leaned down, pressing her lips against her neck. Her teeth grazed against her skin for a moment before biting down, suckling on her gently for a few seconds. Her hands slowly slid up her torso, gliding over her breasts to her shoulders before she pulled way. Her lips spread wide in a grin as she examined the mark she left on her neck. "I suppose that depends on how adventurous you want to be." She closed her eyes with a little bit of concentration before numerous appendages mutated from her back, long red fleshy tendrils that seemed constantly moist. The ends opened like a fleshy flower in bloom, smaller tendrils emerging from them. "I've experimented with transmutation sense I was small. I can manipulate my flesh in ways others can't imagine. Equipping myself however necessary for either defense or love making. What you wish my body to do, I can make happen."

Alyssa's eyes widened in shock and desire. "Ooh those look like they could be fun. We should continue to explore those tomorrow." She smirked and rolled onto her aide, taking Fiona with her. "I don't know about you, bit between the ritual. That amazing sex we had with mistress and getting us her I am tired."

Fiona gave a huff as she was brought back down to the mattress. She relaxed, her body returning to normal. She closed her eyes as she settled next to Alyssa. "So, you brought me back here for a sleepover?" She leaned forward, kissing the tip of her nose with a small smile. "You're adorable."

Alyssa smiled and took her kiss, "no... Sort of... I figure if we'll be partners we might as well get to know each other... Sleeping together helps us to get to know each other." She smiled wryly and placed a kiss on Fiona's lips, nuzzling deeper into her.

Fiora gave a nod, welcoming Alyssa as she got closer to her. She returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around her to hold her close. She laid her head near hers, breathing in her scent. "That seems like a good enough excuse to me." She whispered with a giggle. She closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. "Good night, Alyssa." She whispered gently.

Alyssa smiled and whispered back, "Goodnight Fiona." The next mor inf, she woke early. Smiling down at Do on a was she remembered what today was. It was Saturday and they would be performing the ritual to summon familiars. Her mind dancing over all the possible things she might take as a familiar.

Fiora woke slowly that morning. She sat up slowly, groaning softly. "Good morning..." She mumbled tiredly. She looked over at Alyssa, seeing some manner of excitement about her. "What's gotten into you?" She asked curiously. Clearly she was still to groggy to be up to speed on the days events.

Fiona's eyes snapped open wide when Alyssa's response registered. "Oh yeah!" She swung her legs over the side of the bed. She hastily tried to tame her hair. She went to reach for her clothing when she suddenly remembered it was still at the Coven's hidden lair. She sighed softly, realizing that they would likely have to teleport back in again as a result. She looked back over at Alyssa. "So, give any thought to what kind of familiar you'll try to summon?"

Alyssa tapped her chin in thought and smiled, "I want to get something scaley... I like scaley little things but I'll take whatever I can get." She smiled and dressed quickly. "So... Teleport?"

Back
Top Bottom