Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blade of the Dragon (messeduprp x Skeith Takahatta II)

Lu Shi smirked and nodded, "I see... I guess you'll need a bit more of a challenge then." She whistled and one of the warriors by the rods nodded, running to a large wheel with several long pegs for holding..He and several others grabbed hold and began pushinf, rotating the device.

As the wheel rotated, the rods they stood on began to grow taller and contract, moving around erarically as they pushed. Lu Zhi even seemed a bit less sure footed as she came in with a stab.

Genji wasn't sure what she meant in regards to a challenge until she heard the first poles begin to shift. She looked up at Lu Zhi again, smirking as the rods began to move. "This is more like it." As she came in with a stab, she side stepped, nearly stumbling as she caught herself in another post. She kicked backward at Lu Zhi's ankles before springing backward onto a more distant pole, taking a second to center herself. She looked around trying to learn the pattern of the poles but there was no time. Her focus returned to Lu Zhi as she began jumping from post to post to close the distance again.

Rather than strike her from a different post, she leaped forward towards Lu Zhi to challenge her for the post she was occupying, striking vertically as she descended.

Ku Shi responded with an upward block with her sword and a kick to Genji's abdomen before jumping back to a new pole. The poles really had no set pattern, the mechanics randomized each one, most all of them move but how they did was a mystery. Lu Zhi smirked, "If you would like more of a challenge, that can be arranged."

A crowd had gathered. The pokes being moved were enough to gather a crowd as it was a rare occasion, but now that there was a fight. They got interested, making bets and bribes, changing Lu Zhi's name and -as they did not yet know Genji's- some changed foreigner.

Genji wasn't surprised by the block, but wasn't prepared for the kick. It caused her to stumble slightly, barely catching herself without falling from the post. She stood up right again, smirking. "It's no fun if I don't have to work for it." She raised her blade in a defensive stance. "Come on then. Give me a challenge."

Genji's smirk spread into a grin as she as Lu Zhi charged her. She focused on parrying each blow as quickly as she could. Realizing that Lu Zhi's assault would eventually wear her out, she knew she had to make a new move. She dropped low, ducking under a jab, sweeping her legs with a kick. She quickly found her footing again, leaping to a different post.

Lu Zhi dropped but regained her posture by springing back up to her feet. She growled softly and the tattoo on her back glowed. Her sword igniting from handguard to blade tip. She smirked and charged at Genji again.

As Lu Zhi let loose the power she had seen the day before, she brought her blade up in a desperate defense. This wasn't something she expected. She continued to jump from post to post, defending against the flaming sword. "H-hey! I don't have magic!" She continued defending against the weapon, sneaking in blows where she could.

Lu Shi seemed to have stopped listening, only attacking with her sword until a voice cut through the noise. "Enough!" Lu Zhi stopped and looked around, standing on the ground was the emperor, still in his armor and glaring up at them. Lu Zhi jumped down and sheathed her sword, "emperor I- I." He raised a hand to silence her.

"You dishonor yourself... You have no self-control of your gifts. You desire victory too much and endangered the life of our guest." Lu Zhi looked down, the emperor placing a hand on her shoulder and speaking Inna softer voice before turning on his heel and walking away. Lu Zhi looked up at Genji, her eyes filled with regret and sadness before she too left, walking toward the bamboo Forest. Then she began jogging toward it. Them sprinting until she slipped into the bamboo stalks and disappeared.

Genji was startled by the Emperor's shout. Her eyes watched the exchange between the two. Confusion was apparent as Lu Zhi looked up at her, the expression of regret tugging at her heart. She hopped down from the post, dropping the training sword. "What was that about?" She looked around at the other soldiers before sighing softly. "Guess, I better make sure she's alright."

She hoisted the training armor from her shoulders and set out after her friend and ally. As she entered the bamboo forest, she looked around at the dense stalks before crossing her arms and letting out a huff of dismay. "Lu Zhi?" She shouted, looking around. She would never find Lu Zhi if she was deliberately trying to hide. She knew the terrain and had trained that way. She lowered her head rubbing her brow. "Guess I'll catch up with her later..." She turned then to return to her cottage.

Lu Zhi was sitting inaixd of her cottage. She Couldn't being herself to face Genji, she had almost killed her friend because of her indolence. She could see Genji walking back toward her own home. Momentarily thinking about going our, saying something to her. Then she remembered the kiss, the moment in the hot spring.

She sighed to heewlf and stood, going out to speak to Genji, apologize and beg forgiveness. But once she was standing in the doorway, she couldn't find the will to move or speak.

Seeing Lu Zhi step out into her doorway, Genji looked up at her. There was a silent moment of appreciation before she approached her. She climbed the steps before standing in front of her. Before Lu Zhi had an opportunity to apologize, Genji brought a finger to rest against Lu Zhi's lips. "It was training. Use every advantage available to you to claim victory. A dreadlord won't fight fair. You were preparing me. It's fine. Risk of death was part of the training back home anyway." She waited for a moment before pulling the woman into an embrace.

Lu Zhi hugged back, tears falling down her cheeks. "I am sorry Genji... Please forgive me." She pulled away for a second to look at Genji. At the person who just yesterday she had attacked and brought in as a criminal, the inheritor of an empire. She leaned in and kissed Genji softly, imagining they were back at the got spring. Alone together in the warm water when Genji had kissed her.

Genji's hands moved to rest on her waist as she suddenly kissed her. It took her a second to recognize that she had kissed her at all. After a moment, her arms wrapped around her again as she deepened the kiss some. She held her for a few moments in that gentle and innocent embrace. Even her kiss having no hidden meaning or expectation. She pulled away slowly. "Do not apologize. There's nothing to forgive. Your people's expectation from training does not align with mine. My own mother nearly killed me in training when I was young. Lethality was part of that practice."

"Yes but you are foreign to our ways, our cultures Genji. We did not know how you trained and we were told to not push certain boundaries in case you were unsure how to react. I could have hurt you and I would have been devastated if I did."

"It's okay. I understand, but it's behind us. I'm not injured. Let us not dwell on what-ifs." She still held her close, enjoying her closeness. "Besides, if you are so worried about having hurt me in anyway, we can find ways for you to make it up to me." She kissed her again, smiling as she pulled away. "Hard to believe we almost killed each other recently, huh?" It was amusing to think that they started as potential enemies.

Lu Zhi smirked to herself at the memory of their meeting, Genji pouncing on her and Lu Zhi poisoning Genji to knock her unconscious. "I promise I will make it up to you Genji" She had absolutely no idea what Genji had in mind by she trusted her all the same.

Genji smirked when Lu Zhi promised to make it up to her. It was clear she didn't know what the barbarian woman was trying to imply. Not that she wasn't worried about showing her. "I'm not so sure you're ready for that." She smirked. Keeping her in an embrace, her hands drifted lower, cupping her ass. She lifted her up, carrying her inside in that same possessive hold.

As she entered Lu Zhi's cottage she quickly turned to the wall, pressing the smaller woman against it as she met her lips in a hungry and needy kiss.

As Lu Zhi was lifted her hand darted to her sword, grabbing the gilt before stopping and slowly relaxing. This certainly was not her expectation when she said she would repay Genji but whatever the barbarian was doing felt very good and she had no intention of stopping, even when she was pressed against a wall.

"G-genji... What are you... What are you doing?"

Even as Lu Zhi asked for an explanation, Genji didn't stop. She pressed against the woman, pinning her to the wall as she trailed kisses down her neck, her hot breath cascading onto her flesh. "Do you really not know?" She whispered with a smirk. One of her hands moved to loosen Lu Zhi's attire, the other moving to grope one of her breasts through the clothing. "Celebrating our friendship, obviously." She kissed her passionately once more, nearly growling into the kiss.

Lu Zhi had no idea what was going on, and Genji's surprise made her look away and blush with shame. She had never had romantic partners, and sex was a new concept to her. But she wanted to make it up to Genji, and what the barbarian was doing was quite nice feeling so Lu Zhi couldn't really complain.

Genji could sense Lu Zhi's hesitation. The look that she wore wasn't one of enjoyment. It looked to be one of confusion, maybe even fear. Guilt suddenly tore at Genji making her loosen her grip of Lu Zhi, pulling away from her. "I... I'm sorry. I forget how inexperienced you are. Among my people such things weren't quite as taboo or restrictive." She bit her lip as she looked to the floor. "I never wanted to force you into a situation you weren't comfortable with."

Lu Zhi shook her head and took Genji's hand. "No no... I do not want you to stop Genji... It felt good just... Different... A bit rough... Maybe if you can do what you were doing a bit less so? Like... Like this?" Lu Zhi hesitantly leaned in and pressed her lips against Genji's. Her kissing wasn't very good. But mostly just inexperienced.

Genji was a little surprised when Lu Zhi insisted she enjoyed it. When she was met in a gentler kiss, Genji needed a second to respond. After a few moments she leaned into the kiss, her arms wrapping gently but firmly around her to hold her close. "My people were pretty rough in all areas of our lives. I'll try to be gentle with you." She promised, stealing a deeper kiss as she finished.

Lu Zhi nodded, trying her best to keep up her appearance. She needed to seem brave, fearless and right in all ways. "Thank you Genji.... I've never done this before but... It feels good... I want to keep doing it... Whatever it is." Lu Zhi had never had time for lovers, she had been busy for most of her life working on her training. She never even had a chance to learn about it.

Back
Top Bottom