Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yugioh - Designer Souls (OOC Chat)

Eh, not so much kicking down sandcastles

I'd more likely bury them alive >w>

Ruthless kids at beaches aside:

I'm down. This works. Stay with us Raz.

Still reading your post. My largest criticism is, while it's well written, I keep switching to my youtube tab mid-reading X_X

Viktoff Samson said:
I would love for PK to join us here.

Non-protag/antag characters have their involvement with the roleplay come directly down to the will of their writer. Sincerely, if you and PK want to have characters be just as involved and with depth as the other characters, I would love it.

And yes, I'm open to Galan joining the tournament. I'm not entirely sure how he'll manage it... Given it's an invite tournament. But, if you work your way into it somehow, I'll give it the GM stamp of approval for sure!

Especially since (NO KAYBEE), I want Galan and Kaden to duel. I think that'd be some fun.

Edit:
Raz...
I get the feeling if every character was reverted into young kids playing at the beach
ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS WOULD GET THEIR KICKS BY STORM(Ing. Original edit messed this up..) OVER OUR SAND CASTLES!

But but, the girl who dreamed of owning her own disk cycle could stomp a foolish Galan. Then he would buy her a disk cycle so he could challenge her to CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES. The foreigner being thoroughly convinced he lost because he does not look cool enough while standing still instead of driving an exciting motorcycle and dueling.

Viktoff Samson said:
I clearly failed to hit the mark at an attempt of humor. Forgive me.

Okay... I didn't get the joke?

What was the humour, I did not understand and now I want to know...

Zeth said:
But but, the girl who dreamed of owning her own disk cycle could stomp a foolish Galan. Then he would buy her a disk cycle so he could challenge her to CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES. The foreigner being thoroughly convinced he lost because he does not look cool enough while standing still instead of driving an exciting motorcycle and dueling.

I approve of this notion.

Zeth said:
Viktoff Samson said:
I would love for PK to join us here.

Non-protag/antag characters have their involvement with the roleplay come directly down to the will of their writer. Sincerely, if you and PK want to have characters be just as involved and with depth as the other characters, I would love it.

And yes, I'm open to Galan joining the tournament. I'm not entirely sure how he'll manage it... Given it's an invite tournament. But, if you work your way into it somehow, I'll give it the GM stamp of approval for sure!

Especially since (NO KAYBEE), I want Galan and Kaden to duel. I think that'd be some fun.

Edit:
Raz...
I get the feeling if every character was reverted into young kids playing at the beach
ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS WOULD GET THEIR KICKS BY STORM(Ing. Original edit messed this up..) OVER OUR SAND CASTLES!

As someone I would consider my equal, I knew you'd have a perfectly wrapped and coherent response that I simply couldn't refuse at face value. This is perfect.

However...
Satsuki's red eyes deck kicks Kaden's in the dick. Every time.
Mate, he needs someone to duel who won't wreck him immediately or he'll be such a shit villain XD "oooh. Watch out. Kaden's up to no good. If someone doesn't beat him right away, he'll do something super bad" -Whole team throws Satsuki at him for instawin since they knew that she shreked him at the tournament-

Drama over. lol. You know?

He needs Galan. It'd be a lovely duel.

Y'know, I would be willing to volunteer for a high-level loss against Kaden for the sake of the story. After all protags can't always win...

Very well. But Galan will totally try to steal the green haired fashion designer from Kaden. Prepare for comments on his outfit throughout the match. I suppose Kaybee's character could defeat him in a practice duel which would incite his desire to challenge her to a turbo duel.

I'd be willing to add in a throwaway character as well, if it helps.

Viktoff... it's a story. I have no intention of playing the undefeatable ace and if you refuse to take a sensible story win on the grounds that you didn't earn it I am going to dumb down my deck until you can beat me.

The entire point of the discussion on making decks is that we all agreed sometimes we might have to lose where we would win or win where we would lose for the sake of the story.

EDIT: Besides, the villain beating the crap out of the comic relief isn't exactly threatening... he has to be able to beat main characters.

This.

Besides, this isn't an actual competition between who can build the better deck or stack the most wins. It's a story about Duelists, wanting to have fun, only to find they're part of a much larger and darker game than they could have realized.

Yes well maybe Satsuki Satsuki wants someone to get into her pants eventually too!

Er... skirt.

You know what I mean!

@Zeth: On second thought... It might be best if we have Galan and Satsuki run the first duel. It's doubly good as it's a beautiful way to get Satsuki a machine for the dueling on motorbikes.

Also: I'm not actually sure where to go with the green haired boy. He's easily not my position in an m/m relationship, so I don't have much of a desire to playing him for smut purposes. I'd love to keep playing him and have him around, though. Wouldn't be opposed to having him show up in naughty scenes... I just wouldn't be open to playing him for those. lol.

@Raz: Oh my god, do it. I'd actually want this more for to see what you come up with as opposed to it's actual necessity in the roleplay.

(Edit: including more responses to the previous posts here soon. I love the ooc activity, though.)

Double note: I would love to see a few Kaden/Satsuki scenes. I just feel as though I'd be more into it XD

Lol...

So, question from me.

How do we decide who goes up against who in the later stages of the tournament?

Razgriz said:
Lol...

So, question from me.

How do we decide who goes up against who in the later stages of the tournament?

Yeah, I'll just do it. lol.

Edit:
ZETH

I had an idea.
Enjoyably flying through your post has given me the desire to see your character boldly state aloud how extremely competent he is. Especially after questioned if he knew what he was doing or not.

I meant Galan wanted to hire him as a fashion designer for his disk cycle suit. You naughty boy. Well Galan could of been mistaken and Satsuki be his first opponent. I posted him being a last minute entry.

I love the post.
I am a naughty boy.
And yes, I'm totally open to the idea of the designer fixing Galan a suit.
Bonus points if Kaden get's to momentarily rob Galan of his soul and 'turn him' villain at some point until the end of the evil spirit plot line. Obviously much later on.

LOL, Zeth...Not gonna, Galan's gonna be fun to have around.

EDIT:

I have plenty of deck ideas, I'm sure I can make something work, Vik xD

I just hope my main guy doesn't come across as boring at this point.

Well I'm playing literally Galan from Labrynth of Flames. His soul might b e too much to rob.

Observe.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/SKH0RssVNng[/video]

Razgriz said:
LOL, Zeth...Not gonna, Galan's gonna be fun to have around.

EDIT:

I have plenty of deck ideas, I'm sure I can make something work, Vik xD

I just hope my main guy doesn't come across as boring at this point.

He's most certainly not boring!

I might be willing to throw in an extra minor character or two as well.

EDIT: Y'know my main concern with going up against villains is that Satsuki is going to get soul-sucked or otherwise permanently taken out (though I would totally be willing to play her becoming brainwashed or corrupted in the long run. Not in the first season ideally but if needs must...)

Point is I want to help establish villains as being threatening, I just don't want to have to either lose my character or come up with a convoluted way not to lose my character to do so.

So I might make up a few NPC duelist girls to lose and have wonderful terrible things happen to them to establish the threat the villains pose...

Viktoff Samson said:
Double note: I would love to see a few Kaden/Satsuki scenes. I just feel as though I'd be more into it XD

Kaybee said:
I might be willing to throw in an extra minor character or two as well.

/skipped. lol.

I would love for you active folk to pick another character to include in the fun XD
And a second Kaybee character would be quite lovely, if my imagination serves well.
I just hope nobody goes and feels the need to appease me by making one extra/side character too many and feeling a little too invested or bogged down by it.

Back
Top Bottom