Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-gives NS a big hug-

Info: Found out that she's still considered a junior by three credits. >8U That will be fixed when she takes summer classes.

Info: Tired.

-hugs Hahvoc back-

Fact: I'm feeling better.
Info: Sleep and chocolate helps. ^^

Fact: Seems I'm getting writer's block...
Info: Jesus, I'm in mood for any emotive essays, but not fun RPs. Must change it ASAP.

Fact: I should be studying chemistry and history now because of tests tomorrow.
Info: I don't. Chemistry equals maths to me, maths equals language of aliens.... Yeah.
History... Loved this subject even since middle school, as never had to do anything there - somehow I always had all that knowledge in my head, but.. I have a good excuse not to write it.. -is simply too lazy-

Info: Some people are delusional and make me L.O.L.
Info: Someone's puppy ran right to me today. She was the CUTEST little thing. <3 Sadly, her owner showed up.
Info: Studying~

Fact: my design's teacher absolutely randomly came and told me that he's not going to tolerate my insolence and stupidity anymore.
Info: I don't care. XD I've changed teacher as this guy hated me from the very first moment we met (Okay, I didn't feel big love towards him either..) - he actually tried to get me kicked out from uni for no reason TWICE. Both times he failed, actually almost got kicked out his self. XD

Fact: I'm happy.. ^^
Info: Though whole morning I was angry and aggressive, and willing to kill somebody, but.. Somehow it turned into good mood. ^^

Fact: Been called dirty cunt who ran away from circus by that jerk from senior year, who cannot tolerate my hair color.
Info: I don't give a fuck about losers like him. Seriously, he simply fails at life, and if my style and hair color isn't acceptable for him, he can go die, as I'm not going to change just because of idiots like him. I don't enjoy his stinky sport wear, bold head and donkey's physiognomy with his never closing mouth as well, but yet I'm not going around and calling him names just because I don't like his appearance, DUH!

Info: All registered for classes. Upset that she has to take a summer class, but needs to play catch up. SHOOT ME NOW.

Info: Can finally relax for a little bit before delving into all the crap she needs to get done today.

Fact: I find myself attracted to Hahvy's avatar. It reminds me of the mad hatter and makes me smile.

Fact: I have a siggie now, I'm excited. :)

Fact: Needs to tap into her muse. *nods*
Fact: Gives out some lovin's to some very awesome people. You know who you are!
Fact: Is drinking some tea... happy times.

Fact: A disappointing conversation last night led to me losing another writing partner. Le sigh. Oh well. It is what it is.
Fact: After that I did another culling of my messenger lists. I'm down to... *blinks* ten people? My MSN folder is actually empty now. Sheesh.
Fact: Only two of those ten are writing partners, and both are terribly infrequent. Again, le sigh.

Fact: For some reason I just developed the completely random urge to go fishing.
Fact: I've only been fishing twice: once when I was a boy scout, and once with my grandpa. Both produced ridiculously good results.
Fact: I think I'll scratch that itch by watching the episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia where the gang buys a boat. This show is absurd. I love it.

Fact: I have learned singing "Pound me in the buttox"(Yes its an actual song..and very catchy) Is not an appropriate song for the east village, esp when you're a well dressed straight young man.

Info: Don't give me smiley faces when you are clearly being bitchy. >:| It ain't amusing.
Info: Homework to get done, but putting it off till the last minute like a champ.

Fact: I need a sense of style.
Fact: I'm suiting up as soon as I get back to the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom