Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I have a new Desktop~
Info: The desktop is still down in my car and I just brought up the monitor.
Fact: Everything looks soooo much bigger on a LCD monitor vs a Netbooks o3o
Info: SACRED NO LONGER SCROLLS. :D

FACT: Akuma is a sad panda since Bruce is having to be boarded for the next few days. :C
FACT: Akuma now has no one to snuggle with at night...

Fact: Her muse is hot!!!
Fact: Got about half my active RPs done last night.
Fact: Hope to get the rest done today and tomorrow.
Fact: <3s her RP partners.

Fact: Has near death experiences almost twice a week.
Hypothesis: Death is probably stalking me.

Fact: I love Ramen and Video Games
Hypothesis: Maybe because they remind me of happier times.

Fact: Has a severe sinus infection
Hypothesis: Perhaps, it's due to me getting lost in the middle of the night with nothing but my jeans, boots, and a light hoodie in 30 degree weather.

Fact: Is an RPG and RP Fanatic
Hypothesis: Perhaps because it allows me to escape the rather droll life I lead.

Final Fact: Fall's in and out of love easy.
Final Hypothesis: My heart can't make up it's damn mind half of the time.

Fact: Two hours waiting for the bus yesterday during Canadian Snowmageddon part 2

Fact: I fucking love Canada.

Fact: I'm liking my rps and this is what worries me because whenever I like an rp something fucks up.

;[

Fact: I learned today that the gym is empty as hell at 9 in the morning. Guess who's gonna go now? \ o /

Mr Master said:
Ahroun_Deltori said:
Fact: Is an RPG and RP Fanatic
Hypothesis: Perhaps because it allows me to escape the rather droll life I lead.

I also am a RPG and RP fanatic! But unlike you, if I led a droll life, I'd be pleased.
well I'm not, I would love nothing more than to have a normal boring everyday life with a soul sucking job..

Info: Graduate school is gonna be hard work, but it's about having fun too.
Info: Class again soon. Schedule for next semester won't be too shabby.
Info: Work, work work. >8U
Info: Loled. Thanks for that, DA. <3

Info: Making some homemade pasta this weekend for dinners
Info: Will be eating some homemade soup today
Fact: Likes making homemade food (go figure -_-)

Fact: I wish I were a large gay man just so I could rape your little twink ass.

Fact: Nah, I don't filter.

:]

Fact: I'm tired.

Fact: Two maths in row suck ass.
Info: Especially when you don't understand a shit there and have no mood for talking to a girl sitting next to you, who understands math as much as you (in other words doesn't understand at all), and who knows about all your problems.

Fact: Almost got into fist fight... Good thing my best friend saw it coming, so stopped me from doing something stupid.
Info: At least it would be very first (and maybe successful) attempt to kick me out from uni for REASON.

Fact: Spent whole meeting with facility's teacher hitting my head against the wall.. Now it hurts.
Info: Poor guy tried asking me why am I acting so strange and lacking of my usual optimism.. If he wasn't teacher instead of quite polite 'please don't worry about me', I'd ask him to go fuck his self and leave me alone.

Fact: Cried on my best friend's shoulder.
Info: Heard the best reason for me to stop crying 'tshh don't cry.. you'll mess up your make-up..' Well, he's really bad at comforting people, but he actually made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom