Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nihilistic_Impact said:
Probably because we do, do something stupid, especially in pvp, and you will become nothing more then a chew toy.

I already know that. I also meant in real life too.

Gagoiru said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:
Probably because we do, do something stupid, especially in pvp, and you will become nothing more then a chew toy.

Then it stands to reason that you consistently do dumbfuck things and should rethink your behavior.
But hey, you didn't ask me.

Nihilistic_Impact said:

Don't I have a chance to redeem myself though?
2AM_Club said:
Gagoiru said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:

Then it stands to reason that you consistently do dumbfuck things and should rethink your behavior.
But hey, you didn't ask me.

Yah I know. Truthfully I'm not the brightest person and don't always have my head on straight when I should.

Gagoiru said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:

Don't I have a chance to redeem myself though?

Sure you do. You just have to stop doing the stupid and/or annoying stuff, first. You live through the period of time and keep doing well, and eventually, if you don't relapse and pretty much ruin all your own hard work, you earn our respect.

Your second chance is ongoing. It's up to you to actually change your behavior. Otherwise, you're just doing the same damn thing.

Info: I find that I'm annoyed with the day-to-day updates that some of my friends make. You have a good life with good people in it, appreciate that you are alive and given interesting opportunities.

Fact: My neck and shoulder have been bothering me a bit the past couple days.
Fact: Good thing I have a decent pain threshold, not to mention a lovely stash of anti-inflammatories.

Mr Master said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
MM I"M GETTING REALLY ANNOYED THAT YOU HAVEN"T REPLIED TO OUR THREAD. >8[

Apologies. I've been blocked for weeks, and I don't mean too much cheese.

I'll try and put it together tomorrow, for the holidays!

I got a metric ton of work dropped on me at work today, so writing didn't get done. On the other hand, I'm back on my regular computer, and the wireless works! Hooray!

I'll see about writing a bit tonight, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom