Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: No matter how bad it seems, no matter how dire the situation, it can always get worse.
Fact: And it will.
Fact: But you have to endure, for things will eventually change for the better.

Fact: I'm dying parts of my bleached-blonde hair bright ass fuckin' red.
Fact: I'm going to need to rinse it out without getting red on both my tattoo and the rest of my hair.
Fact: I still do not know how i will accomplish this. But it will be a triumph.

Fact: We're going on a mini-fam getaway this weekend (just an overnight trip).
Fact: Soooo cannot wait. It should be fun (we never do such things without fam or friends).
Fact: This means don't expect too much on RPs until after I get back Sunday night. lol.

Fact: Tako's friend is BEYOND epic.
Fact: Tako really thinks this.
Fact: Currently, Tako's friend, codenamed Linux, is loaning her his 2006 VW Jetta TDI.
Fact: It has heated leather seats, a sunroof, and a 6 disc cd changer
Fact: Tako has this car until Thanksgiving
Fact: Tako is forever indebted to this friend.

Fact: This is my 666th post, evilish, isn't it?
Fact: I finally finished a drawing today, took me like 3 days to finish

Fact: I just finished posting an audio cover of one of the songs of A Fine Frenzy.
Fact: I just recorded my cover of Lykke Li's "I'm Good, I'm Gone"
Fact: Posting it in my Posterous Account.
Fact: And Imma sing some more. :)

Fact: I posted also my cover here! ahahaha! In my Journal thread!! yay! :)

Fact: Tonight I'm going out with some of my girlfriends.
Fact: We're going to The Melting Pot.
Fact: I am going to consume much fondue and wine!!!!!!!!! XD

fact- a fondue restaurant just opened two blocks away from my house :D
fact- watching southpark for the first time in years.
fact- currently drawing

Fact: I called my friend an alcoholic, she deleted the comment from fb...every time she's ever invited me out it was to drink, she's the only person I know who enjoys dates in bars.

Fact: I think ducky is the only woman I can have a discussion of whether or not we should have had carsex and have it become a philosophical thing.

Fact: My Microphone licking sig totally turns me on. Like WOAH.

Fact: <3333333 For DA

Fact: My tattoo is almost completely healed.

Aww... I feel so loved. XD
More <3333 for Omi!!!

Fact: Today my MIL arrives.
Fact: Not looking forward to it, but am ready to deal.
Fact: Hopes the next week and a half zip by. BLAH!

Fact: RV is bored to death right now
Fact: If DA's idea becomes reality and time zips by, RV loves her even more
Fact: Gamer gear is gonna be there within the week^^ yayness!

Heh! I'm loved! Awww...

Fact: Surviving day 2 of MIL. Luckily, after today, the days should go by more quickly. Or... so I hope! >.<
Fact: I got a brief moment to myself, hence me posting right now at this time of day! LOL!
Fact: For a brief moment last night I was caught up on RPs. Now, I owe 3. LOL! But..... I soooo love it.
Fact: Has much love for all her RP partners.
Fact: Wishes her fellow Americans a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! (in case she doesn't get to do so later on, hehe).

Frikkin'... my laptop finally frikkin' became unusable because of the backlight shorting out. I'm on a borrowed one now, which runs Windows (blech!) and is so much slower! In part because it's running Windows. I don't have some of my IDs and passwords, and it's frikkin' annoying.

So, now I have to find some place that can basically just fix the wire that leads from the body of the laptop to the screen that powers the backlight. Simple, right? Probably cost me a bundle!

Frikkin' backlight!

Poor MM. *hugs*

Fact: This MIL visit isn't going over too badly. And that makes me verrrry happy! Makes me think we've reached a civil understanding. For now. >.<
Fact: And things will be 'softened' further when more of the crew arrives on Tuesday... though with that comes the headache of extra cleaning and what not. Ah well. Nothing in life is ever perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom