Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: All set with registration for next semester! Woo!
Info: One of my friends sent me a message asking if I needed a new roommate cause apparently mine is moving back to his parents house. (SHOCKER) but he hasn't spoken to me about this so I can't say for sure. It's wonderful that he's ignoring me when I'm simply asking for information.
Info: It's whatever. Too much other shit to worry about.

Is heading to bed now and feeling like shit.
After long time without seeing her, did i finally got her to go on cam, but she just told me to shut up and leave when i said she was beautiful, but it really was the truth....

Fact: I had a crazy day today.
Info: Maintenance completed on both cars.
Info: Daughter had a doc appointment (poor thing got 4 shots!)
Fact: Tomorrow is going to be a bit crazy too.
Info: Have to go to the DMV b/c of hubs' idiocy (love him, but yes.... IDIOT!)
Info: Appraiser is coming over to appraise the house since we're refinancing.
Info: We're going to be saving nearly $300 per month with this refinance loan!!!!

Fact: i finding time between work and school to read a nifty prompt <3
Fact: is playing Pokemon again, nooo idea why x__x
Fact: needs to get back into detailed art .__. *breaks out the sweatband*
Fact: misses yew ^^

Info: So my landlord is the best. He's trying to keep me out of the problems he is having with Jon and not having to hold me responsible for Jon's lack of payments. He's awesome. <3
Info: Setting up a potential roommate to take Jon's space if he decides to move out his shit. That room smells and I want it clean if the chick checks out okay.
Info: Relaxing. I have to relax.

Fact: I am in DC..kinda bored, kinda tired, kinda lonely...wondering when I will find that special someone...to choke.

Fact; I just spent 45 minutes rearranging my room because I just realized my bed was over my vent. Since Canada is SO FLIPPIN' COLD right now, I want the vent uncovered so my room isn't always freezing. So much work. D;
Fact; Getting a futon soon. I'll have more space once I dooo.

Fact: Bought me a VS push up bra today.
Fact: It makes my B cups look like Ds!!!!!! O.O

I HAZ CLEAVAGE!!! *gasp*
Fact: I sooo should've gotten one of these sooner. lol.

Pushup bras are lies you wear on your chest...

I hung out with Ducky today..twas...different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom