Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: i'm started on comic classes every Friday
Fact: hopefully it will help me with making better comics and all that

I love conspiracy theories, I am not a kook who believes in them myself but I do love them, they are all so much fun

Google said:
I love conspiracy theories, I am not a kook who believes in them myself but I do love them, they are all so much fun

have you heard the one about 9/11 and how the government knew about it and made it happen. that one of the towers were professionally done. tnt.

PadanFain said:
Candira said:
Fact: No matter how much I turn up the heat in my apartment it still seems to be cold and/or drafty. :D

I'm pretty sure hardened nipples can be an indication of something other than freezing temperatures. :cool:

Fact: Currently, my nipples are not stiff. It'll take more than Jack Frost to get a reaction out of me. Unless he's super fly. :D

selfi said:
Google said:

have you heard the one about 9/11 and how the government knew about it and made it happen. that one of the towers were professionally done. tnt.

That one is old hat, But TNT leaves residue that would have been easily found

Fact, My suite mate leave a residue in the shower... I thank Whedon for bleach.

Info: I definitely didn't get enough sleep this weekend.
Info: Reading "Memoirs of a Geisha." It's probably one of the most interesting books I've ever read besides 1984 and the Time Traveler's wife

Fact: I enjoying playing DnD from time to time. I have a high elf hexblade thats a complete bitch; she got turned into a troglidyte cuz she pissed off some gnomes.

I dislike shoveling more when I see the assholes my land lords hired with snow blowers walking by on the sidewalk like they're in a fucking parade. :D

Fact: It's been established that my fictional harem is -- Alucard (love me my narcissistic, megalomaniacal vamp), Auron, Riddick, Lelouch (all hail, damnit!), Kira/Light (who doesn't love intellectual deviants?). *nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom