Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; If someone stole my Tootsie Pops cough PocketFullOfPosies cough I'd be very, very sad.
Fact Edit: Harriet continues to love un-stolen Tootsie Pops...save for one which was stolen ^_^ :eek:mnomnomnom:

Fact Numero Uno~: I am no longer single :3
Fact Numero Dos~: I have amassed a small army of overprotective people this time around that would at the very least make the man a eunuch xD
Fact Numero Tres~: His friends call me the Eunucher as is XDDDDD
Fact: I see him in Atlanta in August :3
Fact: He insisted, not just because he knows I really want to see him, but because, "Work my ass off putting food on the table, and having a place to live." Therefore I deserve a vacation.
Fact: ;-; He treats me like a Lady.

Yay Tako!

Info: "If only" is a term used most often~
Info: Tired and listening to the music pound outside. I can't figure out what song is it though.
Info: -beatboxes-​

Fact: <3Ms.Posies
Fact: I know how many licks it takes to get to her center.
Fact: I think I have some Tootsie Pops in the pantry...left over from last Halloween. >.> Never been too big on 'em.

Just spent about half an hour or more without power (along with the rest of the block) because they were changing out the transformer in the alley behind my building.

It was neat to watch, though.

Also, I think they kind of legally have to give you at least a note slipped under the door anytime they're doing anything to your premises or the structure. If you're really annoyed, you might want to check in on that.

I think they have to give advance notice to the landlord (assuming you rent by your wording) and if someone has to inform the individuals affected s/he would be it. But it's probably one of those things where because it's not prolonged they can get away with it, as opposed to if it would be out for a few days. It's like someone will go through the trouble of acquiring a building permit if they're putting a second story on their house, for example, but not even think to bother if they're building a shed in the backyard - by the time anyone even notices or cares it's done.

It's happened a half dozen times. I've only ever seen one turtle run over.

I think it was a turtle.

It was...turtle shaped.

...parts of it anyways.

Also, I enjoy eating fruit more then I enjoy eating Candy.

I do too, though it depends if that's all junk food or straight up candy. >.> As far as candy, things like Starbursts and Skittles always get me.

Fact: *doodles on Kravin with Gorillaz and Property of the MBC~*

BWAHAHA~

Fact: I win~

Fact: I should totally be driving home now xD

metal-blood-fire said:
darkangel76 said:
fact: it's raining like CRAZY here.
fact: am rather fond of the word 'mull' today.
Noticed. ^_^ lol.
Fact: wishes it was raining.
Fact: too tired to rp, but can't sleep. Shitonastick.
ah, you have eh? >.<

and when i say it's raining here, i mean it. it's torrential downpour! dark skies, thunder, lightning. it's quite nice actually. it's also cooling things down a bit. it's been around 100 degrees here (no joke) and now it's in the upper 70s.

• Info: Ish rocking out to Lion king 1 and 2, and Cinderella Brandy/oldschool version music.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Fact: Mother is home from hospital, wonders if shes gunna add her un-used medication to the medicine counter we have. Knowing her she will try to give me Valium for a neck ache at somepoint ._.

Zombies Galore said:
Being single's not so bad. The lack of cuddles is seriously disappointing but there's manifold opportunity that did not present itself earlier.

It depends on the kind of relationship you're in. If you're in the ideal one, you have all your old opportunities, plus a bunch of new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom