Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
                                        • Info: Ginger Ale might be able to help with that.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Info: Been drinking that stuff for the passed couple of days....thinking of going out to the store and buying some now.... XD Hope it helps with you belly ache.

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I have a tummy ache from all the coffee and energy drinks I've consumed recently. D;

I bought a case of Monster: Mean Bean. It combines energy drinks and coffee.

I can only handle one every couple of days.

• Whoa...that's a long time....I think that's how long it's been for me having coffee....[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• That's a shit load of energy. XD[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I had a friend who used to drink NOTHING but Monster in high school...well that was until he had a heart attack. He's never had an evergy drink since ^^

• Wow....glad I drink a variety of drinks. XD[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

My home town was the site of a 13 year old having a heart attack from drinking 5 Red Bulls in one day.

That was before they had the warning labels.

true fax

• Info: YUSH! New Pokemon!!!! Is psyched! 0.o!
                                          Info:Wishes they stop making the openings w/chicks singing.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• -jawdrops-

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Zombies Galore said:
Do your have scales and a forked tongue?

Scales? No, but I can shed my skin...after spending 5 hours in the sun with no protection.

Forked tongue? No, but I can smell things with it. And I think there's a surgery you can get for it to be split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom