Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like 20 min from one of the most popular beaches in America o3o it gets way too crowded in the summer -3-

Fact: Bubbles can be strange shapes when they're coming out of the bubble blower.

Fact; I haven't blown bubbles in ages. I've always wanted be inside a bubble. I think it'd be a pretty cool experience.
Fact; I think my room mate's psychic. I just started thinking about coffee, and he delivered one to my room. :]

Tathariel said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Info: I let him call me "baby" cause it means something to me.
Info: Hungry and gonna grab fast food.​

Hey, baby. Make sure you bring back beer and a sandwich, hurry up! The game is about to start.

XD

Shut up, whore and make me a sandwich!​

Fact: My mom said some silly things to me today: "We should have taken our son to parks and walks more often. Maybe then he wouldn't have become a nerd and one of those awful gamer people." along with "I hate stairs."
Fact: This gun is all flippy and I can't stop messing with it. O.O

Fact: I grew up a few hundred feet from a beach, literally four or five houses from the entrance. It's small and quiet. We weren't allowed to swim there, but there was a good chance whenever you went that you'd have the beach to yourself.
Fact: I've since moved, but only half an hour away.
Fact: My township did their July 4th celebration yesterday, so now I'm reclining at my computer with my feet up and watching neighbors set off fireworks through my window. Combine that with some soft music, air conditioning and a pina colada, and all I'm missing is a shoulder and back massage!

Fact: I am calmly ignoring fireworks.

Fact: This is the third thread in a row Mr Master has followed me to. I wouldn't have noticed were it not for his warning sign yellow coloring.

Fact: I don't care...don't want to be nobody...I'll sit here, and let the grass grow on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom