Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact; I cleaned my house from top to bottom because I was told my Aunt and Grandmother were coming into town to visit today. I was informed when I was almost done that they weren't coming in until Monday.
Fact; I'm going to have a hell of a time keeping this place the way it is now all weekend.

And good luck to you as well Burn. :D
Burn? Would you prefer i call you something else?

Fact: I'm bored. Lamesauce.

fact: today has felt strangely off for me. whether it's the upcoming holiday, the fact that i just got back from a trip or who knows what... it's been... off.

Burn it is, then!

Maybe you need a massage and some relaxation time DA?

Fact: I don't know what to call anybody!! >.<
Fact: I'm willing to be corrected on nicknames and what-not. :]

Info: Did my make up today and it came out AWESOME.
Info: Enjoying some alone time away from the kitty and puppy.
Info: Food is so good.
Info: Got a call from my Army Bro and it was so awesome. <333​

Omerta said:
Burn it is, then!

Maybe you need a massage and some relaxation time DA?

Fact: I don't know what to call anybody!! >.<
Fact: I'm willing to be corrected on nicknames and what-not. :]

perhaps... both of those sound oh so nice!!! it's just been a weird week with the travels and what not and now the upcoming holiday. it's just all throwing me off completely. >.< plus... caring for 2 young kids on top of it all... it takes it's toll. lol.

Fact: Got a haircut today; only the second time in four years. The guy was like ...bro, you serious? lol He was hesitant.
Fact: I won't be donating it this time. I think it was just under the required length, and I'm jobhunting so I didn't want to wait any longer.
Fact: On the fence on if I wanna keep it short or not. I like having it shoulder length but it has its drawbacks.

As_Day_Fades said:
Fact: Got a haircut today; only the second time in four years. The guy was like ...bro, you serious? lol He was hesitant.
Fact: I won't be donating it this time. I think it was just under the required length, and I'm jobhunting so I didn't want to wait any longer.
Fact: On the fence on if I wanna keep it short or not. I like having it shoulder length but it has its drawbacks.

depending on what sort of job you're looking for, you can indeed keep your hair longer... or just let it grow back after you start. but.... i believe i've already told you this. XD
<333

darkangel76 said:
As_Day_Fades said:

depending on what sort of job you're looking for, you can indeed keep your hair longer... or just let it grow back after you start. but.... i believe i've already told you this. XD
<333
Yep. But with the market the way it is, has been, and will continue to be, it's best to give potential employers as few excuses to look past you as possible.

As_Day_Fades said:
darkangel76 said:
As_Day_Fades said:

<333
Yep. But with the market the way it is, has been, and will continue to be, it's best to give potential employers as few excuses to look past you as possible.

true true. it's sort of sad though. but it is how it is... unfortunately. but, at least hair grows back. so, depending on things you can always let it grow back.

Fact: My back is burning, hurts like hell >8U!!
Fact: Today did i realize than i'm waisting important time, by staying here in denmark -nods-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom