Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
If I ever find my webcam again, I'll take crappy pictures. :3
with signs... ahem! what? <333

fact: my neck and right shoulder are twinging on me again (i have a messed up upper spine... had 2 surgeries on it in the past... even has wires in there).
fact: hopes these twinges don't last too terribly long.

H a r r i e t said:
darkangel76 said:
with signs... ahem! what? <333

If we don't get our old camera back, or get a new one, I'll take crappy sign pictures too. <3
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

fact: never realized just how much she actually wanted a daughter until she had one... weird. but good. XD
fact: loves her son to freakin' pieces. PIECES! even though he can be quite trying at times. to a point where you want to rip your hair out. XD
info: this morning, my son came up to me and went... "mama, i love you." and then proceeded to give me a kiss on the cheek and then the lips all on his own without prompting or anything. he actually wanted to do that. <3

fact: is seriously considering changing her avatar. too many people think i don't have anything on under the white blousey shirt. there's a fucking tank top there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fact: should FINALLY be getting a new cell phone in the next day or so.

Fact: I saw a shooting star the other night.
Fact: last time i saw one was four years ago when i was on my way to this hell state, with my ex of.. four years.
Fact: I was with my Friend Corey whom i may or may not have feelings for -shifty eyes-

And..
Fact: I'm thinking this could be a sign. Either i should move, start something new, or have a long relationship with this guy and then have it ripped away from me because he makes insane claims of horrible things like the last guy i was with.

Curious.

Infos:
The clock in my car is 10 minutes fast
When I see makes and models of my friends cars, I immediately think of them.
There is bird shit on the driver's side window and I can see it out of my peripheral when I'm driving. Makes me nuts. But not nuts enough to clean it.

Fact: Loves Harriet longlong time <3
Fact: My boyo is gonna be here tomorrooooowwwww <333
Fact: There may or may not Photographic evidence of such an incident xD
Fact: I need to get brake pads for the Honda <_<; And uh. Tires.
Fact: I peeled out in front of a cop And I think he just kinda went WTF xD;
Fact: My guy friend loaned me his TB harddrive :3 All my Music has Returned x3

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; Royally upset with Rommel right now.
Fact; He isn't letting AIM or MSN to work. ;___;
Fact; Yes. I named my PC Rommel. WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT!? U8<
aws
Bad Rommel! >=/

Fact: It seems because I told my friend I don't approve of her crush on a guy who abuses her, I'm jealous and a dick though he's recently taken to shoving her around and threatening anyone who defends her.

@Zalvek: You avatar and sig are mindblowing hot!

Fact: Our replacement instructor is better than our normal one.

Fact: I just watched Pen & Teller's Bull Shit on Teen Sex.
Fact: I got a little worked up about it.
Fact: I'm not feeling well... :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom