Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: still loves his new camera~
-snuggles Harriet- cake ish good, I had ice cream cake too on my Bday xD

Info: Washed dishes today!
Info: I feel accomplished cause it didn't take goddamn forever.
Info: I had mac n' cheese for din din. <3
Info: It was pretty much the only real food I've eaten all week. >.>​

I'm thinking marble cupcakes with a hint of peanut butter, with a peanut butter buttercream frosting, and a chocolate Godiva drop in the center. ~<3

For my first batch, at least. /bakingspree!

Totally fu. Finally admitted my want of a WW2 post war grieving widow plot.
/sob

fact: is glad to be back
fact: hates the heat more than ever
fact: finds atlanta decent (heat aside) and would like to explore WITHOUT the in-laws around
fact: missed everyone HEAPS
fact: wrote nearly all the posts that i owed BEFORE leaving on my mini trip

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Fact: Is going through chat withdrawal.
I JUST FUCKING SAW THAT!
*CRIES, SOBS*

i hope we can get it back soon. waaah!!! i miss chatting with my peeps.... *clings to them... tightly*
i come back from my trip and it's like.... WHAT?!?! and on oh so many levels. my mind is literally spinning!!!!!!!!!!! *pets BMR lovingly*

i think quite a lot of us are sad that chat is down and out for now. waaah! but i get why it's happening.
however.... it won't stop the crying! WAAAHH!! T_T

fact: wants to know WTF happened here at BMR while away for a long weekend. seems like quite a lot went down! MY GOD!

Seraph Nicholas said:
The chat costs a LOT of system resources. Donate, yo.

Ja, What Seraph said. Something as little as $5-10 you spent going out to eat could go helping BMR~

*coughs*

Fact: Apparently there is actually a unsecured network within the vicinity of my Chair which I'm scared of leaving because it is seriously hanging on to connections by a thread. (it won't let me on MSN cause it says it doesn't exist xD).

Fact: OMG MUSIC. <3 I have all my music baccckkk. Except for 2 folders which have seemingly disappeared. WTF. :<

Fact: Kyle is epic~ Seriously he has gotta be one of the few 'True' friends out there. Period. It's only because of him that I was able to even get to where I am really.

Fact: ....I have no idea who is singing this song. But I love it. >.> I'm betting an unknown band like always. Yup.

Fact: 30 GBs of music. Bitches ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom