Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info: this is my kitty, Gizmo o 3 o
the pic went slightly brightly/blueish, but yeah there will hopefully come better ones when we finally get him, in next week~

k2feaa.jpg

Tid bit: Greeted the mornin with warm tea in a snowman mug, a slice of toast with peanut butter and honey, and some 80's moozic. Twas a good mornin ^w^
Tid bit: Hasnt been slept yet o.o
Tid bit: I fuckin love mornings. Im just usually to wrappe dup in sleeping to enjoy the morning.
Tid bit: I miss my puppy ;_;
Tid bit: I looooove boys. I love to look actually lol.
Tid bit: I love da asian bois o.o For some reason in the past months or so I've been going through like asian boy heat.
Tid bit: I love you long time ._.

KITTY!

Also:

Seraph Nicholas said:
reduction said:
Fact: out of sudden wants a title, but don't really think i deserve one
Fact: MORE KITTIES!
I am now taking suggestions on what redu's title should be. From anyone. PM me suggestions. I will arbitrarily decide which I like best.

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I was so hot when I got back from the dentist that I jumped into my neighbors pool. Shoes and all. It was very refreshing.
your so hot all the time ;D

Fact: been uber tired all day >.< but prolly will stay up til like 2am again regardless

darkangel76 said:
awww...fact: it's so hot i cannot stand it. CANNOT STAND IT! where the fuck is winter?!?! ARGH!!!

Info: Can sympathize! It's been in the mid-90's here every day and I'm tired of it. Got poured on for an hour yesterday, soaked to the bone, and loved it because it dropped the temp 20 degrees!

sounds exactly like our weather! we had a slew of storms yesterday afternoon. nothing overly big, but storms nonetheless. unfortunately, all they did was increase the humidity levels making me very very unhappy. blah. this morning it's a bit cooler... but it's still early. give it another hour or two and the temps will rise. *sobs* i really hate the heat. even with my central air.

Info: Addicted to UNO and Treasure Isle on facebook though the energy meter is such bullshit.
Info: Fell asleep on him again last night. D8
Info: 2am is my stay up limit now.
Info: Going shopping and stuff today.
Info: Roommate is gone for 5 days.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom