Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-laughs- My nephew just took a nasty fall out of the computer chair... I laughed so hard in my head...so hard as he cried... I swear I wanted to feel bad....but that 8yr old has common sense enough to know not to be playing in chairs the way he was.... is it bad that I was waiting for him to fall? Heheer, he's so quiet now. XD

Fact: I do not enjoy being treated like a sex-doll.
Fact: I don't mean the good kind either.
Fact: The next guy to bail on me for no good reason is getting punched. In the face.
Fact: I should have stuck to women.

fact: i hate cooking.
fact: i am making pizza. yum... which sort of makes the cooking tolerable.
fact: is starting to get another goddamned headache!!! DX

Fact: Had pizza today and didn't even want it!

Fact: Painted for four hours last night and twelve straight today.
Fact: Been goin' at it for awhile now. The first and second floors are finally done.
Fact: Arizona Iced Tea never tasted so good.

Fact:Sometimes I dont wear my glasses and use it as an excuse for 'accidently' groping my sexy guy friends. And sometimes chick friends xP
Fact:I hate zeh spiders o.o
Fact:....Erm I actually just had an epic battle with one in the tub :O
Fact:I enjoy top ramen and fruit ^_^
Fact:I act like a kid most all the time
Fact:I can be annoying so watch out! >:D

Fact: It's going on 6am and I have yet to sleep because I have been roleplaying and yelling at people on youtube for their stupidity. t'is amusing : )
Fact: I really have to pee
Fact: I'm going to the beach in six hours...
Fact: I'm in love with my best friend. She's in love with me too. The problem? I've never dated a girl before, because I too am a girl, and I'm afraid it won't be for me so I don't want to date her and break her heart.
Fact: I'm going tubing with a 6-pack of Smirnoff Ice on Sunday because I'm jobless and the sun loves me.
Fact: My friend came up behind me and squeezed my boobs from behind. She walked away and I squeezed them and looked up to see a boat full of people floating on the water staring at me. They laughed. v.v
Fact: I don't wanna sleep yet!!!

Info: Why do they always live on the OPPOSITE side of the country!? Dx
Info: Pleasant mood
Info: Busy day after work- sort of.
Info: Addicted to UNO hardcore.​

Fact: Surprise note left by Apartment Office for a 'mortgage inspection' has roommate and I frantically cleaning…Our apartment isn’t dirty, but the office people are bitches -.- Rarrrghh - rage-

• It's super cool here ... quite cross out, anyway.

Fact: mmm, french vanilla coffee tastes SO good. <3

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom