Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
reduction said:
Fact: Thinks than my signature went out pretty well after all -nod nod-
Fact: Took around one hour to get the right color for the picture, but still, it's not matching to the background in the messages, even though it's damn close!

BM's background colour is #14171f. :3
thank you~ :3

reduction said:
H a r r i e t said:
reduction said:
Fact: Thinks than my signature went out pretty well after all -nod nod-
Fact: Took around one hour to get the right color for the picture, but still, it's not matching to the background in the messages, even though it's damn close!

BM's background colour is #14171f. :3
thank you~ :3
Thnx for the colour....I've been wondering just what colour it was. XD

@Redu:Ur siggy looks pretty kewl. ^_^

Transparency is the solution you're looking for, red. If the background is transparent, it will match every single possible background color. : )

Yes, but if you're going for the effect of a smooth background in a realm where there will be more than one color you're putting it against (for instance, here on Blue Moon where the background color for posts is different from that for messages), it is the only way to achieve the effect. Also, a bit of Googling informs one that there are a myiad of tools available online to obtain that lovely transparency without having to download anything. Sometimes it is what you know...

Fact;
I hate my younger brother for getting songs of music that I am not familiar with stuck in my head.

Fact;
This pool better be BA for all the work I've spent the past week making sure everything was 'A'-okay for the city's code.

Ununhexium said:
Red, do you have MS Paint?
yes, i do have MS Paint, but i don't use it, i probably will the day i will do pixel stuff, which i don't think will happen.
But our lovely Kiko is fantastic with MS Paint

• Fact.

Played D&D for the first time today.

... got my ass kicked by a half-orc.
        WE TRIED TO SAVE THE SLAVES.
        AND THEY WERE ALL DEAD. JBNSBGGHJK.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom