Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Hope Hav feels better soon D:
Fact: No fun will be had this weekend.
Fact: Saturday will be sent finishing my Drama outline, and studying Chem.
Fact: Sunday will also be Chem day. \ o /
Fact: Has no time to study Calc, and needs to get an A in the class to keep his own. >.<

Ivy Walker said:
Hope everything works out for you Zalvek.

Fact: My kitty keeps scratching at the bedroom door and nobody's in there. She wants to pee in my bed. :-(

Fact: I found this really cool blog and I love this artist's style: http://ethanmongin.blogspot.com/

Very interesting style indeed.

As for the kitten, this happened to me too. As far as I know, the kitten wants to pee outside its litter box because of a possible urinary infection due to the lack of good hydration. The kitten thinks that peeing in the litter box is painful so it tries elsewhere. The infection often happens because the kitten doesn't drink enough. Somehow it might prefer and drink more from the toilet than its water bowl, (because its running water) but I don't allow mine to drink from the toilet because there's a cleaning thing in the water. I don't know why the bed tho, instead of anywhere else, but mine finally got to pee in the bathtub which is pretty easy to wash. You can also give it a small amount of a vitamin C pill (half of it) if it can swallow it, this will help.

I've been thinking about maybe buying a pet fountain, or when the cleaning cube is finished I'll let my cat drink from the toilet again. (it came with the place when I rented it :/ )

rubyliday said:
19 miles. Which looks like nothing compared to Zombies Galore

The important thing is that you're getting out there--wherever your "there" is--and doing something. The only reason I'm doing this crazy running shit is as a favor for my oldest friend.

Fact: Bacon.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.recipestar.com/quizzes/view/bacon-addict">http://www.recipestar.com/quizzes/view/bacon-addict</a><!-- m -->

@Vespers, thank you for the advice. We'll try that and see if she isn't much happier with her litter box.

@psych80, that is some really powerful stuff and such great pictures as well. Thank you for sharing.

I thought they were really exceptional. There's a link to a similar blog with photos from the invasion of Normandy that I think are great for showing the massive scale.

I'm just glad some one liked it.

Every girl should dance in front of a mirror at least one point in their life, just to see how beautiful they look when they do. Some days I don't recognize myself.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Every girl should dance in front of a mirror at least one point in their life, just to see how beautiful they look when they do. Some days I don't recognize myself.

<3

I used to dance in the dark in my room at night, with headphones XP Now that I live with my boyfriend, I'm a bit shy about that so I only do when he's not there ^^'

Vespers said:
xWickedBlackLace said:

<3

I used to dance in the dark in my room at night, with headphones XP Now that I live with my boyfriend, I'm a bit shy about that so I only do when he's not there ^^'

Makes you feel beautiful, no matter what's happening in your life. I wanna take you out and dance outside the dark, Vespy. :3

Fact: Just got back from a day of tree planting and geocaching
Fact: Had my lunch paid for and it was delicious
Fact: Picked off a few ticks now I feel my whole body crawling
Fact: I feel like a nap.

Fact: Ish happy his video turned out to his liking

-comforts Harriet's hangover-

-comforts Lace's appointment-

Zombies Galore said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Zombie, try playing "fuck you" it's fucking brutal.​

What're the rules of the game?

It's a card drinking game. The cards are set up like a triangle. I think it's a four level triangle. You start with two cards and then gain a card when you finish off a level. You flip a card- say it's a 3, you put down either a three or a card of the same suit. You say "fuck ---- some person's name" and whoever's name is said last- the person who put down the last card has to count out the cards and you drink as long as they count. If you finish drinking before they are down counting, then YOU count the cards and they have to drink. You get shmammered.​

Fact: We went bowling today!
Fact: I suck at bowling! :-D
Fact: I had a blast! It's fun to share these things with someone and just be silly and not care if you mess up.
Fact: Our scores: 1st game: Him-73; Me-42; 2nd game: Him-81; Me-55
Fact: He had one or two strikes and a few spares and I couldn't score without getting a gutter ball first. XD

xWickedBlackLace said:
Makes you feel beautiful, no matter what's happening in your life. I wanna take you out and dance outside the dark, Vespy. :3
It's true, in a way ^^ I'd like to feel sexy more often :3 and go out with you to go dancing! <3 that'd be sweet =^.^=

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: Cirque Du Soleil was cancelled today. ; - ; I can't make the 8 showing because I work. -cries-
I'm so sorry :/ I've never seen them for real, only on the TV but they seem very awesome, I always like their artistic themes and originality. *huggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom