Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Woke up with an awful tummy ache. D:
Fact: Slept in through Calculus. -w-;
Fact: Is thinking about things, and wanting to write.

Fact: Goodness, I'm ADD this morning!
Fact: Got up with the idea to get breakfast and took a dish with me into the kitchen that had stuff in it to be thrown out. The garbage was full.
Fact: So, I pull out the garbage and take it out to the garage. Passing by the laundry room, I remember to feed the kitties.
Fact: I start to put food in the bowl and remember I wanted to cook waffles at the same time. So, I stop and go into the kitchen.
Fact: I get the waffles out and remember I need to put a new garbage bag into the bin. So, I set the waffles aside and do so.
Fact: I remembered I had a dish that needed cleaning then.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: I know how to striptease through burlesque. I also know how to use a pole and own a pair of said boots.

Fact: I have too much respect for whatever man I'm going to be with to do it in public. <3 but he gets shows upon request. <3

Fact: Just came back from a weekend in Ottawa.

Fact2: I stayed at a friend who's been doing pole fitness/dancing for 1 year and ½ and she showed me a few things. I've been interested to try it but classes are very expensive x_x

Fact3: My arms hurt from trying pole fitness.

Fact: Got up with the idea to get breakfast and took a dish with me into the kitchen that had stuff in it to be thrown out. The garbage was full.
Fact: So, I pull out the garbage and take it out to the garage. Passing by the laundry room, I remember to feed the kitties.
Fact: I start to put food in the bowl and remember I wanted to cook waffles at the same time. So, I stop and go into the kitchen.
Fact: I get the waffles out and remember I need to put a new garbage bag into the bin. So, I set the waffles aside and do so.

Lol! After all that.....were the waffles any good?

DareToDream said:

Lol! After all that.....were the waffles any good?
Yes! They were delightfully tasty! Blueberry Eggo waffles. Just the slightest hint of blueberry and just the right amount of syrup. Finally got around to finishing everything I started to do, as well.

Fact: I am going to have to walk down and make an appointment with my OBGYN. Her phone is busted.
Fact: Still need to call my quack.

Yes! They were delightfully tasty! Blueberry Eggo waffles. Just the slightest hint of blueberry and just the right amount of syrup. Finally got around to finishing everything I started to do, as well.

Blueberry waffles are tasty! Blueberry anything for that matter.

Funniest thing happened to me this morning.

Fact: Today, my friend asked our psychology professor to tell us what the word "Gay" was in Greek(Seeing that he is from Greece) I shit you not, he said Twilight.

That is pretty hilarious, Sheep

Fact: Needs to finish replying to her RPs. There are only three left I need to get to. For being away for four days, I was really able to catch up quick.

Fact: It's almost time for the Relay for Life. I love it...I love dressing up and working for free at cancer benefits. I love walking the track in costume with the kids for a cause they all believe in. I love helping them light candles along that track for loved ones.

Fact: But this means i need to make up a belly dance performance.

Fact: And polish up on my line dance leading skills. xD Have to teach kids the electric slide and cotton eyed joe after all.

xWickedBlackLace said:
Fact: It's almost time for the Relay for Life. I love it...I love dressing up and working for free at cancer benefits. I love walking the track in costume with the kids for a cause they all believe in. I love helping them light candles along that track for loved ones.

Fact: And polish up on my line dance leading skills. xD Have to teach kids the electric slide and cotton eyed joe after all.

I fucking <3 you XD!

I actually had a chance to do something like that even though it sounds quite awesome, so do a manly dance and say its for me, Kay?<3

Battleship44 said:
xWickedBlackLace said:

I fucking <3 you XD!

I actually had a chance to do something like that even though it sounds quite awesome, so do a manly dance and say its for me, Kay?<3

I wish you could come! You would rock it!

LMAO! Batty Bear, the cha cha slide in your honor okay? xDxD <3<3

Fact:Has to wear robe because it's so cold

Fact:And my parents get mad at ME for messing with the thermometer -.-

xWickedBlackLace said:
Battleship44 said:
xWickedBlackLace said:

I fucking <3 you XD!

I wish you could come! You would rock it!

LMAO! Batty Bear, the cha cha slide in your honor okay? xDxD <3<3

Baha! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees<3 I'd go make little kids balloons and stuff...although they might be scared of me, I think >.>!

And oh oh! Do the running man too!<3<3

Fact: was okay with KFC's mashed potato bowl because it at least had a few veggies and is a fan of combining his meal into one flavorful explosion

Fact:But majorly facepalms at the double down sandwich. You can't be all "Try the healthier side with new grilled chicken" then be like "Stuff your fat face with pure meat, cheese, and more meat!!!!" -.- someone is gunna die

Fact: I lost my sweatshirt in the span of 5 minutes. Took it off and forgot where I put it.
Fact: My brain isn't giving me any breaks today. I'm just waiting to run into something or trip and fall flat on my face. Or rather, forget and neglect something important.
Fact: I'm going to go cook something on the stove! 'Cause that sounds like a good idea right now, lol.

xWickedBlackLace said:
@ Batty Bear: Baby, you have such an infectious personality. I'd be in costume, but you would be the life of the party!!!

Oh my~ It'll be a party alright with you dressed up and belly dancing all over the place >.>
I'll let MM babysit the shiplets that day
*Writes this down*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom