Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stick To Your Own Kind (Kade x Nymph)

He smirked, "Well I don't intend to be so extremely romantic, but if that's how you want it I can do that." He said smirking, "Well hey, I know what will make you even more wet then you already are. And don't try to hide it like you're not because I can tell. Your body is cold yet I can feel the heat pouring out of your pussy." He whispered with a smirk.

"Yeah, really." He said as he saw her blush when she looked at his cock, "I bet it is. Are you okay with it? I mean I don't have to make love to you right now. I know it's bigger than most, and a lot bigger at that." He said as he slowly looked at her, "What's cold?" He asked as he looked at her, "Me teasing you?" He asked with that same persistent devilish smirk.

He continued to play with her nipple before he stripped her off all her clothes in a very sensual motion, trying to make her feel every little touch he was giving her. He ran his fingers back up over her thighs as he pushed his mouth down onto her nipples. He suckled and twirled his tongue over them as his fingers moved softly in between her slit. He had an idea too, something that she might like. He wasn't sure, so he kissed down her body slowly as his hands moved their way up to her breasts. He played with them, pulling on her nipples before he let his tongue roll over her clit.

"Don't worry about it. Just do it like you were going to, I had just been teasing." She said, giggling up at him, smiling very softly. "I'm not hiding anything." She said, honestly, looking up at him again.

"The air is cold, I'm saying that the breeze was cold.' She said, placing her hand on her forehead and giggling, "I like the teasing. And I like your penis, now shh. Just do what you are meant to." She cooed, reaching up to twist her fingers into his hair gently, massaging his scalp with her long fingers.

Emily did feel every touch, she felt the streaks of warmth cross her pale body, her breasts felt abnormally warm, from his wet mouth and large hands, groping and touching. She shivered a bit, feeling him move down her body. "Devlin?" She asked, no clue what he was doing, until she felt his warm tongue touch her clit. She inhaled through her teeth, moaning very gently.

He laughed, "Okay, well I'm glad you like what I am doing." He said as he nodded, "I know you're not baby, I was just joking around." He said as he tried to stay quiet and continue his teasing upon her marvelous body.

"Ah, well that makes sense. Well then I shall remain quiet." He said laughing as he felt her fingers in his hair while he kissed along her body and over her nipples. When he began to move down her body with his lips he could tell that she was a bit confused. That just made it better because when she would feel his tongue she'd know exactly what he was doing.

His hands stayed up and groped her nice tits while he looked up at her, "Shh." He said as he flicked his warm tongue across her clit. He could tell that no man had really done this for her before, and he knew that he would enjoy being her first as he was quite good at it. His long tongue slowly slid in between her folds, running up and down her slit without entering her pussy yet.

Emily was at a lass for words. She couldn't even put a coherent sentence together! "Uh... uh..." She whispered, trying to clear her mind, but failing, his tongue was busy working her insides, making it impossible for her to think clearly. She let go of his hair and sighed. Leaning back.

She just relaxed, enjoying the feeling of his tongue playing with. Moving around so sensually with her. "D-devlin..." She moaned his name. Her eyes shutting as she tilted her head back, her hands moving to cover his on her breasts. "Mmm..." She felt his tongue move closer, and her legs twitched very gently.

"Jesus..." She muttered, her fingers moving up his arms to his hair. "Please.." She started to beg him. "Please make love to me Devlin.." She asked, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

He knew exactly what he was doing to her as he'd seen it before, and so he smirked as he licked up and down her slit before pushing his long tongue inside of her cunt. He suckled upon her clit while he toyed with her nipples. He felt her lean back a bit, so he knew he was doing his job.

He heard her moan out his name and that just pushed him on more, making him want to her it again and again as he licked her deeper. He pushed his tongue deeply inside of her and swirled it around a bit harder. He felt her hands covering his and he knew she wanted him to play with her breasts harder. He groped them roughly and he moaned into her pussy.

He smirked as he felt her pulling him up and he looked at her, "Aww well I can't say no to that." He whispered as he slowly got up and began to kiss and bite at her neck while his thick shaft ran over her cunt.

Emily whined as he dug his tongue inside of her she hissed out softly, and closed her eyes. "Oh god.." She whispered into the cool air. His tongue was warming her from the inside out, she couldn't explain what he was doing to her, it was too amazing.

His tongue, flickering inside of her was like setting her aflame, her hands gripped the grass below them, on either side of the shirt she was using as a blanket. His hands squeezed her breasts and she whimpered again. "Uuh..." She groaned from her throat, before he finally pulled back.

She hastily grabbed his neck, pulling his lips against hers. She tasted her own sickly sweet taste against his lips and she felt his thick member pressing on her. Just wanting to be inside of her. She pulled him down over her, her head on the ground as she breathed very heavy. "Oh lord.."

He loved hearing her moan out for him when he was eating her so he only did it better and harder, just to make her cum on his tongue. But when he could tell that he would have to spend a great deal more time eating her if he wanted her to cum.

He didn't want to wait that long to make love to her so he just got up when she begged him and he got on top of her. He felt her pulling him down and kissing her with his lips still covered in her juices. He knew she could taste them on his lips, and he knew that she would love them. Her juices were so delicious, and he was reluctant to stop eating her because of how good she tasted.

He continued to run his thick member over her slit slowly as he looked at her, "Hold on tight." he whispered as he slowly slid his thick cock inside of her cunt hoping that she'd be able to take it easily since she was dripping wet. He pushed his thick head into her deeper and deeper.

She continued to kiss him, taking his lips in hers as she felt him push against her. The inhuman warmth of him caused her to gasp out. She hissed at the heat filling her. "Hold... on.." She repeated. Taking hold of his arms. Her hands loosely resting..

Until he started forcing his huge member inside of her. Her mouth broke from hers and she gasped. Squirming around below him her body arched into him. The pain was unimaginable and the feeling in return was just as good. "Oh my god..." She whispered, barely even a breath.

Soon, her nails were digging into his skin, deeply, causing him to bleed. She kept her eyes on his face. Before they rolled back in pleasure. She just continued to squirm as he forced himself into her soaked womanly parts. Stretching her wide.

He kissed her deeper as his tongue swam around in her mouth and his cock just ran over her body, before he had forced part of it in. He looked at her and nodded, "Okay." He said as he felt her holding on his arms, and he couldn't wait any longer. He pushed himself deeper into her moaning.

He could tell that she was in a bit of pain because she was squirming around while she arched, but he knew that it would soon subside. He kissed her neck roughly and he looked at her, "I know right..." He moaned out louder as he felt ever part of her inside just clenching down on him.

He felt her scratching him and he smirked as it turned him on a bit more and he looked at her, "Lick it." He whispered as the blood dripped off his shoulders and he moaned out while pushing himself into her. He felt her stretching as his cock was covered in her juices.

Emily didn't hesitate. She put her fingers into her mouth, sucking the blood from her fingers. She placed her mouth over the bleeding wound on his arms, licking the blood from him. The sweet taste, mixed in with his thick cock stretching her was almost too much.

"Aah! Fuck Devlin!" She groaned, grabbing him again. "Oh god! Just... ah..." She curled up against him, her eyes shutting tightly. Emily gripped him tightly. She finally leaned back, letting her hands go of him, reaching into her own hair and pushing it off her face. She stretched her arms out above herself. Feeling how tight she was around him nearly took her breath away.

Emily lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist. She panted softly, as her instincts told her to, gripping him so very tightly. When he finally pushed that last inch into her, that was in. She could barely take it. She let go of him again, gripping the grass. "Oh god!" She moaned again.

(Sorry my internet was out yesterday :[ )

He moaned when she drank from his wounds as he liked when she did it, it felt nice to have her use him as he was using her. He watched her face, knowing that she was enjoying his blood by the expression of bliss that was glued to her face.

When she moaned like that, letting his name become part of it, he just pushed himself forward trying to make her cum, and seeing how much she could handle. He growled into her ear as he continually bit at her neck and her throat, gently enough that it wouldn't hurt her, but roughly enough to really turn her on. He loved the feeling of her tight cunt that surrounded his massive cock, and everything she did just made it pulsate harder inside of her.

Her legs wrapped around him and he just went even deeper inside of her, loving her willingness to try new things, and the noises that she let loose from her lips. He growled even louder, his whole cock inside of her by now, and she was in heaven. He couldn't lie, she was the best he'd ever had, and he too was in heaven. "Fuck yes!'

Emily pulled her head away, tiling it back as he pushed inside of her, spreading her tight self far wide. Her face was twisted to one of bliss, pure and utter pleasure. She moaned along him, licking the blood free of ehr lips.

A gasp left her as he pushed into her harder, the pain ebbed away and only pleasure took over. She was writhing below him, moaning his name her hand son his back, then onto the ground again, then back into his hair. She didn't know what to do with herself. Finally, he hit her in a certain spot that made her gasp wildly, cling to her the grass and raise her back from the ground, eyes shut tightly as she moaned so deeply and guttural from her throat.

"Fuck..." She moaned, tightening her legs around him, pushing him all the way inside of him, the head of his member was bumping up against her cervix, making her whimper in pleasure. Beg him for more.. she was so close already. She started rocking her hips violently up to his. "Oh please...!"

// It's fine. I thought so. x3 //

Devlin loved just how flexible she could be for him when she wanted, as she had pushed her legs out as wide as she could so he could get deeper. He moaned a bit louder feeling her writhing beneath him as he saw the blood leave her lips.

He fucked her harder and faster, knowing that by now she was ready for his real power, and she was ready to know how amazing he could make her feel with just the power of one deep thrust. He loved how she just didn't know what to do with her hands, and she was moving them over him and over the ground as he fucked her so deep his thick head rubbed her g-spot roughly. He picked up her legs a bit and pushed them back towards her head as he continued to fuck her deeper and harder. His true strength starting to come out.

The noises she made knew that he had hit her cervix, and he could feel his thick head just grinding up against it over and over while he ravaged her sweet cunt. He moaned louder feeling her hips rocking up to his while he fucked her like she needed it. "Oh please what?" He moaned out.

Emily was gasping again, her hands ripping up grass during the passion. She arched her back, raising it off of his shirt, soaking in sweat from their intertwined bodies. Her eyes were rolling back in pleasure..

She grabbed his arms then, that were on her legs, pulling her body back so he could enter her easier. She was jolting each time he thrust into her, her moans getting louder, more needy and higher pitched. "Devlin.." She whispered his name in them, as her body was pushed and pushed and pushed against again. She felt him rub her cervix, and her g-spot and everything else. His thick member had already spread her to her limits, and then she was done for.

"Oh please..! Finish in me!" She screamed, her hands digging into his skin again, he made one specific thrust that caused her body to clamp down, her eyes to roll back, her head to fall back and her sweet moans to escalate... and then she came, all over his thick cock, just barely squeezing into her tight, wet entrance.

He could tell he was doing his job right when he heard her gasp for air and watched the grass around them slowly being torn up by her hands. He smirked as he watched her eyes roll back and he just moved on deeper, plowing her to the ground with his powerful thrusts.

He smirked as he felt her bending around just so he could get into her easier, which he really liked because it meant more time to pump her harder and faster. When she whispered his name he shivered and moaned in her ear, "Oh fuck kitten." He said calling her by a nickname that he'd never used before. He knew that she enjoyed his thick cock rubbing against her as deep as he could go, so he kept at it.

When she screamed for him to finish inside of her he was a bit surprised, but he was more than willing to obey her in every sense of that word. He growled out when she scratched him, the pain only making him more aggressive as he ravaged her. He felt her cum and that was it for him, the warmth and the juices that flowed over his member forced him to release very deep and rapidly inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom