Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Archived Main Thread]

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy (Spots still open!)

Lorena followed him, not entirely sure whether or not to trust him. This school was already rather... unsavory, but she had no other choice but to stay.
"My stepfather sent me here." She said, answering his question, "He claims I was defiant because I missed curfew once." Thinking about it, she was rather glad that she wasn't at home anymore. She It was better that she wasn't anywhere near her stepfather. But really, Lorena just wanted to get to her dorm as soon as possible so she can prepare for her initiation.

Viktoff Samson said:
It was possible that the curious looking young lady had mistaken Yoshida's motivations for approaching them. Either she wasn't the most skeptical of others or his mask was much too convincing. Lowering his eye lids just a bit and tilting his head so his bangs tickled into his frame of view, Yoshida continued watching the woman without getting much closer as to not make her anymore skittish. As she carried on, one sentence after another, he decided that she must have been some sort of social butterfly and his previous assumptions must have been somewhat silly by contrast.

Of course, hearing she was more or less okay had lifted his lips to a more casual expression that didn't display a positive or negative emotion. Slowly, she managed to help him relax out of his previous concerned look, completely. He came to another assumption, though. She must have started right in on some sort of Anime. He wasn't a big anime fan, so he was confused but he hid that confusion rather well. Suddenly he came to the realization that she was offering him something. That was fast, was she growing to trust him so immediately?

That couldn't have been it either. What an interesting woman, which gave him even more incentive to talk to the boy with her two. And then she said "Fancy Rich Kid", which was a bit off-putting. Was she implying that he carried himself in a weird way? Again, with some effort, his mask remained set and he hid his reaction to this with a casual smile. "Ah, thank you. What a neat gift." He reached forward to accept her key that she offered, but not the plue one as that was her favorite. "Uhm. I don't really have anywhere to be, so..." He started, his sea green eyes rolling downward to the floor as his smile softened a bit in pretend modesty. "I wonder if I would be able to join you two for that.. Ugh, Fairy Tail?" Part of him wondered if she was a bit of an Otaku, but she was too cute for that in his opinion. Not that Yoshida had any distaste for otakus.

"No Gwen she gave me a taste of the machine. It felt like I was getting a blowjob. After cumming she let me go," Kenji explained. He then listened to her go on about a bus. "Japan? No Gwen we are in the states. Trust me, I'd know if this was Japan," Kenji answered shaking his head. He turned to watch the interaction between Yoshida and Gwen, curious. After Gwen gave him a key he asked to go back to there room.

Something in Kenji's voice and face changed right then. There was a brief exchange as he met eyes with Yoshida. He then simply stated,"I like what I see." Kenji then kissed the other boy. This kiss was rougher and more aggressive then he gave Gwen. After a moment he broke the kiss. "Sorry though we ALL have someplace to be. We are supposed to head to class after the example initiation. I think you will be paired up in class. So you have a lot to do," Kenji explained to Yoshida.

The Spikey haired protagonist then turned to Gwen Danvers,"I don't know if you were serious about being forced to come here. But the easiest way out is just to Graduate. I plan on being top of the class and a honor student. As my partner, I hope you put in the same effort. I think Oral intercourse is the next class or home room. But 3e already passed initiation. I supposed we can grab a PS Vista from our room and watch fairy tale while heading to class," said Kenji trying to compromise.

Gwen turned bright red as she saw Kenji kissing the other boy. She froze as she was about to say something and muttered, "I uhm....was I drugged...." She froze, "We are in the states......shit!" She shook her head as she put her Lucy keys back on her skirt belt. "Okay uhm we totally need to head back to the room.....I mean uhm you did save me and I guess I could share you but uhm..." She clamped her hands a bit as she felt herself getting excited, "There are no more classes today...it is just initiation...so we could all go back and watch fairy tail together....or maybe even uhm larp it....how are you two into roleplaying...."

Gwen looked down as she muttered, "I mean yeah your my hero so uhm wait..." She searched the keys and paused, "I know do you have your own psvita? I can give you one of my systems and we can totally game over them....I uh I left a bunch of shirts and stuff on your bed I mean I was kind of trying to claim the room just for me but I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with you...and uhm..."

She turned bright red as she turned to Yoshida, "I mean I would love to be with two hot japanese boys who knew how to share one's girlfriend...that is what a partner is right....maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on my step mother even if she was a whore and a bitch from japan ruining my father's life and his fortune after he was on his deathbed...." She sighed, "My father married some anime producer.....she hates pretty much what she does for work but her daughters and her always rubbed in my face how my daddy married money bags and I am just his dirty rat of a daughter with some stupid naive mind."

"It sounds like he doesn't understand you. Trust me, I know how that feels." He said, running his hand through his hair. "Well, once initiation is over, we will be able to find our pairs and go to our dorms. Hopefully it won't take long." He eyed her discreetly. What a beauty. 'I hope I get the chance to study with her,' he grinned internally.

Making it to the classroom, he waved his arm, offering her admittance. Sitting down in a desk, he offered her the seat close by.

As they entered the classroom, Lorena set her things down in a cubby by the door. She'll put those away once she got to her room, she figured.
She sat next to the young man, a bit curious as to why the lighting in the room was so dim. It was quiet too, with strange chairs and instruments hung up on a pane on the wall. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind studying with you, either." She said, a bit distracted by her surroundings. Lorena's legs brushed something under her seat. Standing up, she accidentally triggered a switch. The seat flipped up to reveal a thick dildo that immediately started vibrating upon exposure. Lorena jumped back a bit, startled by the sudden movement. She almost forgot what kind of school this was...

I get back to my office and slump in my chair. Another successful semester kicked off. All across the campus, students were taking their tests and the information was being recorded on my computer.
Text on a screen... not very sexy and I was still hot and bothered by Kenji playing with my body in front of the whole school. I would never show any indication of this to another soul, but I'm alone in my office right now.

I think back to Gwen... so feisty and a cute tough act, but she cums so hard! There's no doubt about it; I know who my special pet project is going to be this semester. I sit up, pulling up Gwen's information. The belt locked on her has not recorded a single orgasm since she left the auditorium.
"Hmmmm...."
I stroke my chin, my usual devious grin on my face as my hand wanders down toward my lowers. I raise the intensity of her belt up just a touch. I know it's subtle enough that she won't think anyone is tampering with it, but maybe it'll be enough for her to start begging Kenji to unlock it. If I'm lucky, she'll get her first taste of cock... and if I'm really lucky he'll take it off and they won't fuck each other. That will mean I get to punish both of them!

My fingers slip inside my panties and I let out a moan at these thoughts.

Finding it hard to believe, after the initiation, Will wandered the halls for some time, looking into the classes he wanted to take, but even then, he was starting to wonder if applying to this academy was the right choice, or a mistake. But, he made sure to do a little bit of research about the place beforehand, and leaving wasn't exactly an option once semester began, so he was here for at least that. However, he found himself in a state where everyone had someone to hang around with, partnered up, would be his way to describe it, and overall, William was just by himself. He even considered just heading back to his dorm and just collapse on his bed to sleep the rest of the day away... though he had no doubt that the headmistress was keeping tabs on him because of his predicament. He was in a state being without a lab partner for assignments, really... and just wanted to shout out this frustration because of where he was, but he kept himself from doing so.

Maybe the Headmistress could shed some light and help him in some way, he thought to himself... he could ask teachers, but odds were they may not provide a whole lot. So, Will began to make his way towards the headmistress's office, his heart just racing in his chest as this would be one of the first times he would be able to speak with her. He hoped that maybe she didn't notice he was late for the welcoming ceremony that morning, but Will knew his green hair had him stand out quite a bit. It didn't take him long to find the place; a few days of getting to know the layout of the academy helped considerably, really. He bit his lip, wondering, as he stood in front of the door, whether he should knock on the door, or be on his way like nothing happened. Ultimately, with a deep breath, William reached up, right hand in a fist, and lightly knocked on her door; chances were she could've seen him coming... but he can't know for certain until he conversed with her. After knocking, he felt a little bit of regret in doing so; why did he have to do this, he asked himself? Maybe he could dash and seem like nobody was really there... but he couldn't leave now, surely, as he just knocked on her door. He began to think of his reason in doing so... he wasn't prepared for any of this, jumping the gun so soon only to realize he had no story to help him in why he came to her office when she never called for him...

I was knuckle-deep in myself when I spot a student approaching my office door through the camera. I instantly recognize him as the latecomer from the morning assembly. I had not forgotten, but it would have taken a bit to track him down... that is, unless he waltzes right up to my office door. Without missing a beat, I look up his information on the school system and slip off my panties. Won't be needing those...

When I hear the knock, I am standing in the middle of my office, my bust barely contained by my blouse and my wet pussy only inches from being exposed by my hiked up skirt.
"Come in~!"

Pacing in front of the door, Will began to wonder if she was even inside her office, that she had wandered across campus to see how her students were faring with one another... in a wide assortment of ways, no doubt. But hearing her voice inside, beckoning him to enter, he began to wonder if he arrived at a poor time. He opened the door a bit, and walked in. "I'm sorry to trouble you, Headmistress, I just... I hope I wasn't interrupting anything important, really. I have but a question to ask of you, and I'll be on my way as soon as I had showed up." William spoke up, clearly trying to find the words to say, but after entering, he closed the door behind him, watching the headmistress. Seeing how her outfit barely contained her bust, Will couldn't help but reveal his bit of embarrassment with the red in his cheeks.

"A-anyways, I came here to ask about the partnerships, lab partners... basically, who is to be assigned to work with me, really. I'm... I'm sure you've read my application that I always aim to be in the top ten if I can, though, as it stands, I feel I'm sinking further and further in the bottom end of my studies here." Will spoke, trying to get his act together somewhat and doing his best to just relax and calm himself; while he didn't know what he was getting into before he learned what this academy was, he would basically have to get beyond the shyness and try to work together with whomever he was assigned with, really.

I wait for him to finish speaking, patiently nodding my head. Once he finishes, I speak, completely ignoring everything he just poured out.
"You are in a lot of trouble, Will. Walking into the assembly late? Distracting students trying to observe Gwen's cumming pussy?"
Suddenly I am towering over Will, looking down at him as I try to be as intimidating as possible.

"You think you can be a top student with that kind of attitude?"
I click the remote, exposing will as I take a step back. Turning my back to him, the bottom of my plump ass is clearly visible and I know it.

"I think you need to be dealt with. Troublemakers don't get to just fly under the radar. You probably didn't even know that I saw you at the assembly. No one gets away with anything while I'm Head Mistress."
I turn back around, my breasts now outside my top and bouncing as I spin.
"Now sit down!"

Just when he thought she was listening to him, even considering his words... it was as if Will got sucker-punched right in the center mass of his face when she express how much trouble he was in for being late, how he could've been distracting students from Gwen's performance on stage... and how he could even be top student with that attitude. "Miss, if you could let me-" Will was immediately cut off when his uniform opened up before her; he was now grateful he closed the door behind him... but it also meant the headmistress wouldn't have to really restrain herself with him. Will was in a state where he felt she couldn't really be reasoned with at this point... but he almost got lost when she turned around to expose her breasts were free from her top now; it was as if her words turned to 'blah blah blah', right up until she demanded him to sit down with quite a tone; the last thing he wanted was to get in any more trouble, so he did as he was told, finding a chair that he could be seated.

"Headmistress, if I could... if you could hear my reason, see..." His alarm clock failed to go off that morning... those were the words he wanted to say, but he developed a bit of a lump in his throat with how she was presenting herself before him, he was just unable to finish! "I... I..." Come on, just spit it out, he told himself in his head... "I'm... I've never exactly engaged in sex before." What? Wait, no, that wasn't what he meant! However, it already came out, and... well, his penis was hard, expressing his body's honesty, and that he not only failed to forget Gwen's situation on entering the auditorium, but also how exposed and what he had seen from the headmistress before him. He was doomed... he just waited to see what Alex was going to do to him now that she had that information spoken right from his mouth.

I had Will right where I wanted him. He wasn't really in any trouble, but I certainly wasn't going to let up now. I positioned myself in front of him and bent over, my hanging breasts filling his vision. I could visibly see the throbbing of his inexperienced cock. I let my tits hang lower and lower until his member slid effortlessly between them. This was a favorite of mine. Giving a tit fuck left me in control, instead of having to worry about losing composure due to a devastating orgasm, plus I could control just how much pleasure he felt by adding licks and oral teases as needed. After years, I was a perfect master of the sensual arts and it was my intention to get him riled up as much as possible, but deny the orgasm to him. That seems a suitable punishment, but I had one more reason tucked away up my sleeve.

I guide his hands to my breasts, letting Will get a handful while my chest bounces up and down to stroke his cock with the soft flesh. I take a bottle off my desk and pour the liquid onto my breasts, lubing them up. Unknown to Will, this lube is also laced with a powerful drug that will increase desire and stamina, making it easier for me to keep him from cumming. I start to squeeze my breasts together masterfully, licking the head of his cock.

A virgin like him won't be able to last long, but I can tell when it is coming. I edge him with such precision that he never had a chance of going over the edge.

Will watched as Headmistress Alex approached him, her exposed breasts slowly moving downwards on him; just the initial touch had him shiver on his own, the throbs from his penis expressing his excitement to the imminent act presented before him. His shaft between her breasts was really getting quite the feel of her soft, luscious orbs of hers. When Will's hands were guided to the sides of her bosom, he gave them a bit of a squeeze, but the added fluid left a temporary yellow flag in his mind, but was gone before he really considered it. His breathing was getting rather deep with her breasts bouncing on his lap, the sensation far better than what his hands provided when he was having some alone time. Most likely after this, masturbating very well may not provide much for him any longer, but one may never really know.

"Headmistress... you... your breasts feel really... amazing. I can't really describe... the feeling." Will was breathing rather deeply from this attention, and for some reason, he was able to keep some control over when he was releasing... He read that usually when experiencing another's touch for the first time, early releases were somewhat expected, but maybe he was a different case? No... it probably had to be the lubricant the headmistress used to make sliding his penis between her breasts significantly smoother. If William's mind wasn't lost from the tittyfuck that he was being given, he probably would've deducted that as the potential reason. He was shivering in his seat, his glasses slipped down a little in an askew manner, so only part of his vision was clear, the rest was a blur. Tingling sensations surged all over his body the longer this went on... a bit of a stifled groan seemed to slip from William from how she was teasing him so effortlessly.

Recognizing that I had pushed this as far as I could, I stand up, stopping the titfuck cold.
"Well, I've got things to attend to. Thank you for coming, Will."
I guide Will to the door to my office, a grin on my face. With a press of the button, Will's uniform shuts up tight. The next part of my plan is going to be soooo delicious.

I open the door and push Will outside, knowing the kind of lust and desire he must be suffering from. Right on the other side of my door, my niece is waiting for me. I hardly even acknowledge her.
"Will, this is Jude. She will be your partner. Feel free to head back to your dorm."

I shut the door abruptly, leaving the two of them alone. From inside my office, I press the remote once more and Jude's uniform bursts open, revealing her amazing body to the young man. With how pent up he is, and how exposed she is, I know Will will ravage her. All part of my plan to get Jude a fuck as intense as possible for her first time. The way I figure it, Will can't even open his pants. His urges have got to be strong enough for him to practically carry her back to his dorm, where he would feel free to completely take his obstructive uniform bottoms off.

Jude's eyes widened as her aunt practically pushed a boy into her and then declared him to be her partner. Upon slamming the door shut, her uniform tore open and revealed her body to her partner. Struggling to cover herself, she let out a cry and turned away a bit to avoid his gaze.
Her family wanted her to be here to carry on the school, but she wasn't terribly sure about how she felt about sex yet. It was a huge step, her being a virgin and she wanted to be sure that she was ready
Unfortunately, her aunt would rather not waste time on such romantic drivel.

William felt as if he was being toyed with, within moments of the headmistress stepping back and away from him while thanking him for arriving. This was most likely his punishment for being late, he told himself; he should've made sure his alarm clock was working at its best for him, really, from here onwards. But, he walked to the door, clearly disappointed that he was left with quite the erection that was obviously made in his uniform's trousers.

Upon being pushed outside the door, he was expecting to have not seen anyone there... however, seeing a rather beautiful redhead before him, this naturally had his cheeks red, if his entire face wasn't already entirely so! When told that the girl before him was the Headmistress's niece, and she was to be his partner from here onwards, he turned to face the woman... only to have the door shut rather abruptly all of a sudden.

"H-hello, ummm... I can ex- plain..." Will's words were partially cut off when Jude's uniform opened up rather abruptly before him; the headmistress was probably doing this on purpose to him... but nonetheless, the fact the girl before him tried to turn her body away following a cry out, he knew that maybe she was somewhat forced into all of this against her will! William was breathing deeply; he was just tempted to take her here... but at the same time, she may not be ready for it at all!

"Let's... get you to the dorm room where you'll be staying." Will managed out after a moment, his eyes trying to stay focused on Jude's face, and not her other assets, if he could call them such. Eventually, he just turned his head away entirely, holding his hand out to her as if to show he would lead the way there. Of course, how she'd respond to that is something William may not be entirely prepared for.

Jude nodded, a shocked look on her face. Instead of taking his hand, she started walking to their dorm room, letting her uniform fall open. Regardless of whether or not she wanted to, her aunt wouldn't stop until she had sex with this guy. It isn't a matter of "if," it's a matter of "when." Jude knew that she wasn't going to leave the school without losing her virginity, but that didn't mean she'd have to like it.

Upon reaching the dorm room, she pushed the door open and sat on the bed, removing the torn remnants of her clothing. "W-well... I can see she already got you started..." Jude muttered, nodding toward him. "I guess I'll have to finish. Or something like that."

Not too surprised that Jude decided to just follow him, that him leading her by the hand, he did so, taking them to the dorm... Will was unable to make small talk with her, not because he wasn't able to, just the situation kind of left that lump in his throat that prevented him from saying anything that he didn't mean like back in the office. Once in the dorm, William gulped lightly to himself, not even knowing if Jude was a virgin or not, but overall, she seemed to know her aunt had set him up for her, even though it was meant to be a mutter. "It... I guess it would seem that way... I-I mean..." William had to suck it up; he was a bit timid, yes, but considering where he was, timidness wasn't going to get him all that far. "We're probably already behind the rest of the students anyways, so we should make up for the lost time we've experienced since getting here." Was it really the fact he intended to be in the top ten as far as marks were concerned, or was it his horniness just so he would be able to have sex with someone as beautiful as Jude?

She had already discarded the rest of her clothing, so it was really a matter of time before William removed his as well, so he was basically naked before her... He just wondered if she had done this before; he probably was going to play it safe, and he had a bit of a look around the place. Many of the draws had a container of lubricant within them, so he only had to check in one to find a tube. "I'm... going to take you from behind... if that's alright with you..." Clearly, even though William was trying to force himself out of his timidness, it didn't stop him from using his manners all the while; he figured that should Jude be a virgin, which to him, considering her background and relation to the headmistress, a part of him doubted it was intact, taking her in the rear would still classify as pleasure for the both of them all the same.

"Right... I really don't want to fail." Jude removed her clothing and got to her hands and knees, "I don't mind." She said, sticking her rear into the air so he could get inside of her. "I'm ready whenever you are."
She waited for him to thrust inside of her, closing her eyes and holding her breath. At this point, she thought, I may as well get it over with. Who knows? Maybe I'll like it...

Between Jude seemingly agree that she din't want to fail, and not minding that he wanted to take her from the rear, Will moved up behind her without any hesitation; his penis still had the same lubrication the headmistress used on it, so it was just a matter of lubricating Jude's back door. Taking the lubricant, and smearing a bit on her entrance, he set the tube aside, and rest his hands on her butt cheeks, fondling them for a moment, gripping them firmly and spread them a bit so he could see where he was going to penetrate her. She seemed quite ready all the same, and before he got close, the pose she assumed was really sexy, which made it even harder for him to just restrain himself a bit. Since the office, William had a bit of time to recover from being edged from Alex, though his erection was rather firm nonetheless, prodding against Jude's back entrance for a moment. He used his right hand to keep some stability when he actually pushed his penis right into her ripe ass. William groaned that, upon penetrating her, the tight walls of hers gripped around his shaft rather firmly, slowly his movements; hell, if it hadn't been for Alex's lubricant, he would've blown his load right then and there, showing his severe lack of experience, though odds were that would be his place to start, class-wise.

William slowly began to rock his hips forwards and back, keeping a steady pace at first and choosing not to go too fast even though the feeling was just astounding to him. The bespectacled student leaned forwards slightly, hunching over Jude's back so his hands moved up to take her breasts in hand, fondling them firmly, yet not too roughly all the while. "You feel... you feel so nice around me, Jude. This sensation is just... wow..." Between pants and gasps, William managed to express himself; the tingling sensation began to make itself known all over his body once again, and every time he thrust into Jude's ass, his testicles swayed and made a bit of a slap against Jude's inner thighs.

Meanwhile, Kyro laughed out loud at the sudden intrusion of the dildo from the seat. "You really know how to start the school year off right!" Smiling, he looked for the mechanism to disengage the protrusion. Pressing a separate button, a blindfold held by two arms descended from the ceiling, tying Lorena's eyes shut to the world.

With a bit of worry, Kyro pressed another button. A table sprung from the floor, four arms protruded from the corners and grabbed Lorena's wrists and ankles. Ripping her to the table, it held her firm, unyielding.

"Oh no, what am I doing? What is wrong with these buttons?" He continues to press buttons, revealing toys, clothing, more straps and such. Ear muffs are placed onto Lorena in the chaos. Kyro stopped and stepped back. He wasn't sure what to do. He did start to feel something a little different than panic, though. His pants were so tight that he wasn't aware of his erection until he was sure he would pop a hole through them. He was sweating, anxious. He wasn't sure if he could stop himself from what was starting to churn in his mind. Lorena was still clothed, but she was restrained to a table. At his mercy.

He viewed the toys at his disposal. Various dildos, feathers, whips, ropes. Then there were ball gags, butt plugs, handcuffs, collars, and a lot more. Did every class have a wall like this?

"L ,Lorena? C, can you hear me?" Kyro said, feeling his years of suppression starting to bubble. If she stayed like this, he may be unable to control himself.

Back
Top Bottom