Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Archived Main Thread]

UseAlex

Supernova
Coordination Thread
Character Profiles
OOC Chatter Thread

I was sitting at my desk in the Head Mistress office. Despite being the administrative head of The Sex Academy, I had a body just as amazing as any of the young students, and as a graduate, I know how to use it! I was dressed in a sharp business suit, with a tight-fitting top to accentuate my full D-cup chest, and a mid thigh length skirt on top of leggings.

I look up and see the security footage on my screen. Joseph was nearing my office, so I stood up and walked to my office door. The campus was completely empty since the semester would be starting in just a few days. I had called Joseph in to ask... a favor. And I was prepared to make him a deal I knew he couldn't refuse. I opened the door right as he approached and looked him dead in the eyes with the confidence of a sex goddess.

"Joseph. Thank you for coming."

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy (Spots still open!)

I walk down the hall way, a pleasant smile on my lips as I hold my letter to see the head mistress early to receive my "troubled case." My uniform is in its normally relaxed state, the tie not quite tight, and my jacket open. I was planning to tighten it all up before I made my way into the room itself so I felt I would be ok. I hadn't expected to actually get a special request like this so I am in a fairly good mood and the spring in my step is fairly spritely. I show the letter to the few janitors and security officers that try to stop me before heading along my way.

Once I get to the door, my hand reaches up to tighten my tie but the door opens, and I am looking at the Head Mistress. "oh shit." I breathe out and fix myself up quickly before stepping into the room "Head mistress. You wanted to see me?"

I don't let the confident smile leave my lips for a moment.
"Yes, I did."
I guide you inside and allow you to sit on the far side of my desk, while I remain standing to the side.
"Joseph, you were one of our very best students last year, which is especially impressive considering you were a freshman. You exhibited some of the best domination skills and have been highly recommended by your bondage teacher. Well, I've got a special assignment and I think you will be perfect for the job."

I toss a picture onto the desk for you to see. It's of a tough looking brunette. She has her hands at her sides with clenched fists and she is entirely naked, although the expression on her face makes it clear she's none too happy about her exposure and having her picture taken. She's got the mandatory shaven pussy and her bust is quite impressive.

"Forced enroll. 18 years old. 32D tits. And she is going kicking and screaming into the program. You know what I think this girl needs? Someone to fuck her brains out. And I mean, really FUCK her brains out!"
I punch my open hand to emphasize the word 'fuck', then lean on my desk in front of you.
"You know a thing or two about fucking a girl's brains out, don't you Joseph?"

I take the photo and look it over. She might be a tough case to crack. Certainly would be fun to see if she was really as bad as they were expecting. I would stick with her though, even if she was too easy. I look up from the picture to talk with the Head Mistress again, looking her in the eye before giving her an answer to her question. "This recommendation came from the bondage teacher I had rolling her eyes with orgasms every day didn't it?" He asks in response, though in the teacher's defense, I did have her in her favorite positions, I found her G Spot early and she was usually on some kind of sex enhancing drug.

"Yes... I won't say I wasn't impressed with that, but we did have to stop offering extra credit for getting Ms. Cooper out of her panties. I'm starting to suspect that she's teaching that class just to show students what gets her off and then letting them test their techniques on her."
I take the photo back and give it a look.
"This... Brenda... I think she could make a great student here. Hell, just look at her boobs. What kind of an 18 year old's chest looks like that? She is going to be amazing, but she hasn't even lost her virginity yet."

I take the remote that all teachers are given, running my finger around the button.
"I'm offering you her sweet virgin pussy. But I always hand-pick the students for special assignments. So..."

I point the remote in your direction and finally press the button. With a beep, your pants open up, the fabric of the crotch pulling away toward the sides to reveal the treasure underneath. I lean down so my round breasts are hanging. With my next sultry words, I let the top of my blouse slide down around my chest, allowing my tits to hang free.

"...let's see if you're really up to the challenge. You think you can make my eyes roll too?"
I take your cock in hand and guide it in between my massive breasts, giving them a squeeze together.

William, meanwhile, was stepping onto the grounds for the very first time; this was the academy he will be attending for quite some time, huh? He gulped lightly to himself; he assumed that all freshmen were to assemble somewhere so they can be introduced to the upperclassmen, really. Will adjusted the collar of the blazer portion of his uniform in a slightly nervous fashion; to think he would've applied to such a nice-looking place... only to know what really goes on behind the walls and everything, really. He began wandering around, entering the main building and actually traversed about in a somewhat lost state. He wondered if he would meet someone who might have some kind of idea in where to go, but for a while, he wandered about, lost. Faculty or student... either one of them would be a great help to him, unless the student is a lost freshman like he was.

"...Even lost, this still beats the work force by a mile..." Will mumbled this to himself, knowing it would be odd to speak it out loud entirely, but nonetheless, he followed the hallway. Whenever it came to the start of a new year, people gathered in the gymnasium or auditorium so the head of the academy would welcome new students to the school, and welcome back those who have been around before. So, more than anything, that would probably be a good place to start as any, he thought to himself... and it was there he would have to look for now instead! Of course... this is assuming this plays and follows the same path lines that he read in books, really; if not, it would most definitely make for a poor first impression for him...!

I nod in agreeance that she could be a great student. She had the body at least to make it far, and if the attitude I was being told was anything to go by, then she might have the drive to do the same. "Oh wow...that would be amazing." I say, hearing she is a virgin, though I'm not sure if I believe it. It would just be too good.

I get a gist of what is coming next and get into a bit more of a comfortable position, opening my legs and making sure the fabric can clear away to empty space. Once the air hits my cock though, jump a little at the little breeze as the fabric pulls away. "I'm not sure about you Ma'am. You are...the head mistress." I pause as the breasts wrap then pulse around me a little before finishing. "I will try though." I inform you, sitting on the chair, waiting for you to make the first move, or for you to tell me to take over.

Out of the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a male student wandering the campus by himself. Hm? I might have to deal with him, but I've got my hands full at the moment. Despite these thoughts, I expertly avoid showing that I'm distracted.

"The Head Mistress does what she wants... And all the students also do what the Head Mistress wants."
I give your cock a few strokes to test the waters.
"Nice and big... now let's see if you've got the endurance to give Brenda a nice, long fuck."
I bend over and give your cock a few licks.
"All the students do what the Head Mistress wants, and I want you to not cum!"

Instantly, I begin stroking at full speed, giving you the best tit fuck you could have imagined. Through it all, I am spinning my tongue around the head of your cock, while alternating between lifting my tits in and out of sync with each other, throwing in a couple squeezes for good measure. I progress by lowering my head further, taking the top inch in my mouth and sucking it while continuing to stroke it with my tongue inside my mouth and my tits outside.

I moan and groan as your tits and mouth work me over. I don't have the sense of mind to respond in anything outside of "Yes Ma'am." or "No ma'am" to your questions. I just do my best to past this test of yours, letting the pleasure build for a few minutes before focusing on not letting myself climax. You are better then any would even expect and it is amazing to have someone of your talent to play with, even for just the night.

I can feel your throbbing and I can tell that you are loving this! I let up for just a few moments... I will push Joseph to his limits soon, but so far he is passing with flying colors. I'm certainly enjoying such a nice, delicious cock to feast on as well!

I put my arms on my hips, swaying back and forth in a seductive dance as I stand up straight again, doing a mini lap dance for the student. When my hands reach my skirt, I hike it up revealing that I am wearing no panties, but a garter belt underneath instead. I spin around and bend down on my desk, sticking my ass up in the air to give him a great view of my wet, hairless pussy.

"Show me what you got! You want Brenda's sweet pussy? Prove to me that you can rape it with the brutality and endurance necessary to put that girly in her place!"
I give my ass a little inviting shake in your direction.

Surprised by the quiet atmosphere of the building, Will was actually beginning to wonder if he arrived far too early to the academy? He checked his watch... he seemed to have be a few minutes early before classes should begin. Maybe he should check around; as this was an academy on the idea of sex, naturally he should check some of the classrooms to be sure they weren't already there. And that was what he did; passing by classroom after classroom, Will would peek in if only for a moment. The first one he entered was... entirely empty; it was clean, but not a single individual in sight; odd... But the same continued as he looked through each of the classrooms after that, in which he began to wonder if everyone was really gathered in one place or other... and it really made him begin to worry he was going to be late...!

He would then walk by a rather peculiar room... there were belts on the door, as well as some leather on top of it. Will gulped softly to himself; he read that belts and leather were usually a sign of bondage, so he can assume that this was the BDSM room he was in front of. He considered just passing on by, ignoring it and just move on to the gym or auditorium in hopes everyone may be there... but he wouldn't get a thorough look around to know that maybe some classes were on some days, and others at other times. He didn't know... and skipping may be a bad idea, he told himself. Besides, odds were the room could be empty anyways, Will told himself, as he walked up to the door, opening it and peeked his head inside, getting a bit of a look around all the while...

Kryo sat on the edge of the roof, getting a perfect view of his new school. He continued to draw, his scribbles only a small window into his dark mind. No one ever saw his scribbles, he was sure he would be labeled a sex maniac or something. No one understood him, which is why he spoke to no one. His public school life ended with no friends, very little family, and much more loneliness than one should expect. He was ready for a life of loneliness, maybe find a job that allowed him a luxurious life of loneliness, until the brochure popped up on his desk one day. He was sure his parents hadn't left it there. Looking through the special academy, he knew he had found his place. Somewhere for him. So he enrolled, surprised his parents, and decided to scope out the school early. His vantage point afforded him the knowledge of the entrance of two students and the headmistress, so far.

The school year could not start soon enough. He smirked for the first time in 10 years.

Gwen yawns as she finishes trying on her cheerleader uniform for her new Gamers Tech institute. The brunette twirls a bit as she lets out a slight giggle and picks up her bags, "Alright Steph I am off to my new life.....tell your daughter's I am sorry that they couldn't be nicer and had to suffer the wrath of the high school cheer squad defending me."

She takes a deep breath as she grabs her two bags trying to lift them and rushes down the stairs. Gwen begins to lose her footing as she stumbles letting out a shriek and tumbling down dropping both bags and having her skirt slightly hanging off her showing her thong and butt right in the air. The step sisters step out of the hallway laughing at her, "Oh baby sis is going to college to make violent games..." One says slyly. The other steps down kicking a bag from her, "Oh did your pswhore break....man if I knew you were into this taste I would have gave pointers but a virgin is a virgin."

Gwen tenses up as she quickly spins around and snaps, "LOW LEG SWEEP BITCH!" She tries to trip the two walking and taunting her as she freezes seeing the step mother Steph standing over her. "Now that you ruined your father's name with that stunt to go to a gaming school, I called a bus to come privately pick you up. So get the hell out of my house since you were the one that got put into a rich family not us!"

Gwen rubs her tears as she mutters, "Fine I don't want to say good bye to my father's dead widow of a whore anyways....at least I didnt sleep with various people of the town like your daughters and you!"

As Gwen spoke up her step mom growled and grabbed her bags tossing them out the door near the corner of the street, "I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF HER GWENDOLYN ZOEY DANVERS! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE!"

Gwen takes a deep breath as she stands up brushing her skirt off and snaps, "YEAH WELL I WILL BECOME A GAME DESIGNER AND BE BETTER OFF THAN YOU EVER WILL BE MISS I FUND COLLEGES THAT ARE IN SOME FICTIONAL BOOK NAMED FIFTY SHADES OF DIRT!" She steps outside next to her things as the step mother smirks shutting the door knowing all to well what bus is coming for her horrible american daughter.

It only took a moment for Joseph to plunge his cock inside me. As I let him bend me over the desk, I see the notification pop up on my computer screen.
"Gwen transport to S.A. begun. ETA 20 minutes"
I smirk to myself as I start to pump my hips back on his cock. There's no way he could last twenty minutes anyway. Time to really see how much he can take!

Meanwhile, the private bus driving Gwen silently starts to take detours, unannounced to the sweet cheerleader on board. When it finally comes to a stop, it is obvious that this isn't the gamer school. But it doesn't matter. Two large security guards approach the bus and the driver opens the door for them. They walk on and right up to Gwen.
"Right this way, Ms. Danvers. We will lead you to your dorm."

By 'lead', it seems they meant something more along the lines of carry, because they instantly take her by the arms and begin to forcefully pull her off the bus and cart her across the campus with banners clearly displaying "Sex Academy"

When they reach the dorms, they open the door and walk Gwen inside, letting her fall to the floor. The dorm is... shockingly nice. With a rudimentary kitchen area and separate, albeit small, bedrooms for the students to stay in, it was nicer than any dorm at nearly any other university. It seemed doubly nice because it was not immediately obvious that this dorm was to accommodate four students: two pairs of partners and each bedroom is for two people.

After giving Gwen a moment to gather herself, the two men descended on her, tearing her cheerleader uniform off without restraint leaving her naked. They tossed the school uniform her direction.
"Put it on or go naked. We don't really care. Oh and..."
A metal collar was locked around her neck. It was surprisingly light, but impossible to remove.
"The Head Mistress is coming to welcome you personally."

With that, Gwen was alone in her dorm, the doors and windows locked.

Gwen sits in the back of the van not even noticing the wrong directions. Her eyes seemed glued to the psvita playing Megaman X. She pauses as she feels the bus stop and slowly turns to grab her bags and shut off the system. Gwen tenses up as she feels the manly hands grab her wrists making her drop her gaming system, "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She starts trying to kick as she is picked up and carried in a restraining way. "WHERE ARE WE THIS IS NOT TOKYO GET YOUR ARMS OFF OF ME!" She tenses up as she shouts more, "DO YOU TWO SPEAK ENGLISH AT ALL!" She freezes up as she notices the sign as she is carried under it, "it's real....it cant be.......is this some sort of prank."

As she is brought into the dorm and tossed onto the ground she let out a horrid moan in pain. She glared at the men as she snapped, "HEY HAHA YOU GOT ME JOKES OVER ... WAIT WHAT ARE YOU!" She tenses up feeling her mouth getting covered as they stripped her cheer uniform off. She quickly moves her hands to block her bra and thong glaring at the men as she feels something snap onto her, "DID MY SISTERS PUT YOU UP TO THIS!" Gwen paused as she saw the door shut and quickly got up yanking, "HEY LET ME OUT AT LEAST GIVE ME MY STUFF MY LIFE IS IN THOSE BAGS DICE, GAME SYSTEMS, MY BOOKS THIS JOKE HAS GONE ON FAR ENOUGH!"

She backs up as she tries to pull the collar off again. Gwen begins to panic as she quickly runs over grabbing anything she can and tosses them at the locked windows and doors. "LET ME OUT!" As she tries to pick up a table she stumbles back falling on her ass hard next to the uniform with the lamp and small square table next to her, "This....cant...be...real.."

Kyoto looks down at the bus that came to a halt just a moment ago. Instinct almost made him leap down after the men dragging a girl out of the bus, but seeing them headed to the school, he realized not everyone is prepared to attend this school willingly. Settling back into place, he wonders what made her come to this school. Shrugging, he grabs his instruments and continues to scribble.

I confidently walk through the campus, happy that Joseph will work out. Before I reach the dorms, I swear I notice something moving up on the roof. I turn to look, but see nothing. The smirk leaves my lips for just a moment before I turn and start walking toward the dorms again.

When I walk through the door into Gwen's dorm, I close and lock the door behind me and place her bags on the floor.
"Sorry about the muscle, Ms. Danvers. Getting you on campus was important, but now that you are here, I'm sure you'll enjoy much more lenient activities. That collar you've got on will ensure you don't leave the campus grounds, so we will permit you to roam as you will. Of course, you must attend classes and any mandatory school meetings, but outside of that, you are free to do whatever you like."

I place her PSVita on the table.
"See? Nothing lost, oh except your cheerleader uniform..."
I take the torn skirt out of my bag, and quickly attach a metallic device to the point it was torn, reconnecting it so it is whole again. I hand it to you.

"Those guards may have told you they didn't care if you wore the uniform or not, but I do. So Put. It. On. Now."
My final words carry a grave tone to show Gwen that I'm serious.

'That was close' he thinks, swinging back from the edge just in time. Fly under the radar, be one with the shadows. There is feeling where you belong, and being too noticed. 'Once I can feel out the staff, then I can relax' he thinks. 'Still, it would be nice to be noticed by her. Intimately noticed.' He smiles devilishly, despite himself.

Gwen tenses up as she looks at the skirt that now has some metallic like device making it look almost cyber punk. She pauses as she puts on the uniform and then her skirt, "So what kind of joke is this...is it like battle royal where you plan to have us fight to the death, or is it some cyber campaign larping school were we are shadowrunners who work for some boss." She takes a deep breath as she walks over looking at the nicks on her psvita. She checks as she quickly saves her spot and mutters, "They could have let me finish the game before yanking me...and is this how your school does everything, having dorms that are not breakable and man handling those who resist.....did my whore of a step mom put you up to this."

"Actually, yes. Your legal guardian wanted to make sure beyond any doubt that you were brought on campus without incident. I assure you that these kinds of measures are not standard. They are not even common, but your step mother made it clear that we shouldn't take any chances with you. Now, let's both get more comfortable, yes?"

I step closer, showing Gwen the remote in my hand. I press the button and the uniform opens, revealing her perky breasts, plump ass, and virgin pussy. The metallic device I attached also unhooks and the skirt falls to the floor. I follow suit, sliding my skirt off and unbuttoning my top so my breasts are revealed.

"In regards to your first question, it's nothing like that. This is a school, and we strive to educate our students in everything related to sex. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay... Already I can tell that you can cum better than half the girls in attendance. So, with that in mind... are you ready to go willingly into your education? Or are you going to resist all throughout the semester?"

Gwen grits her teeth as she mutters, "I am not enrolled here, I didn't sign any papers even if you claim I am underage, I turn eighteen in two more days and I will call someone to come get me!." She crosses her arms, "I don't care about your classes, I will flunk out and join the fairy tail guild...then be signed in by princess diana and my father Elvis the king." She smirks as she clearly starts to talk out of her ass, "Besides, didn't you hear....my step mom is a bitch she lied to you and made this school up she isn't a college graduate she is just a whore who manipulated my father to his death....I am secretly a government spy from the chocolate factory coming to write you and your plans up on violations of the umpa lumpa guild and I have a boyfriend.. so ha I am no virgin see and he is a general of dragons and will come save me from your ideas of controlling or playing with my very experienced pussy."

Gwen steps very close as she narrows her eyes, "What are you twenty....so you are three years older than me so what...I bet I can kick your ass in any video game or sport!"

I smirk at Gwen's confidence. I like this one.
"Make no mistake, your step mother is a bitch. I have no qualms saying it. I wish every student at the academy could be a willing enroll, but people like your step mother make that impossible. But that bitch has made her decision and now you must make yours."
I take her hand and pull her toward the door.
"Let's go for a walk, Gwen. Let me show you the campus."

Once we are outside, lead her around the campus, letting her see the store, the classrooms, the gymnasium.
"So, where do we stand now...? Oh yes, you intend to flunk out of all your classes. Well, if that's your plan, I've got some bad news for you."
We reach the front gate of the school. We are on the very border of the campus. There is a wall running around the perimeter, but the front gate is wide open right now.

"This isn't a normal school. You aren't graded on how smart you are or how well you retain information. You are graded on how well you cum... And I have a feeling that is outside of your control."
I give her a light shove so she takes a few steps forward through the gate. The collar activates, injecting her with an aphrodisiac and stimulating her nerves so she falls closer and closer to an orgasm.

"What's this? You're getting wet, Gwen? Let's pretend this is a test in one of your classes, huh? You orgasm, you pass the test. The only way to fail is to keep from cumming."
I walk up to her and push her farther outside the school boundaries, the stimulation getting more intense.

Gwen tenses up as she stumbles a bit feeling herself being dragged, "Hey....okay I got your point and.." She becomes quiet as she starts to listen and yelps feeling herself pushed out. For the first time she felt something strange....something she never felt nor tried...something like from one of those skinimax or hbo shows.

Gwen tensed up almost falling as she feels something inject into her. She tries to turn to go back as she feels herself pushed outside more and falls down onto her ass curling up. Gwen starts moaning uncontrolably in pain as she feels herself tightening up from never having any experience like this, "..st...st....stop..." She gasps for air as she starts to sweat and feels herself beginning to drip out of her thong onto the uniform strapped around her. The juices run down her leg rather slickly like sap as they drip and run along the skirt. The cheerleader quickly cries out louder hoping someone would save her as she curls up, "its...real...this...fucking...schoool...its....real.....PLEASE STOP THIS!"

"What's the matter, Gwen? I thought you were going to flunk out, but so far you're passing with flying colors."
I kneel down next to Gwen, pulling her legs apart in different direction and looking down at her dripping pussy, fully exposed by her open uniform. I bend down and start to tease her, running my tongue around her delicate, inexperienced hole. I press against her sensitive clit with my tongue before nibbling on it lightly.

"Such a good student. Good girl!"
I plunge my tongue inside and start to stroke her interior walls. My expert movements suck and tease her pussy while stimulating her insides in the best way possible in an attempt to make her cum as quickly as possible, right there in the pathway for anyone driving by to see.

Kyro looks up from his musings, again finding activity. Stepping back from the edge, he views the very sexy sight before him. 'That's the girl from before, and she looks just as pissed as she did before.' He can barely make out the conversation below and his eyes go wider and wider when the woman pushes the girl beyond the school...and the girl falls...and the woman begins her onslaught. He can't help but rub himself through his clothing, watching the scene below with intense interest.

Back
Top Bottom