Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Archived Main Thread]

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy (Spots still open!)

Gwen tries to resist as she arches her back unable to stop herself. She lets out more moans of pain and pleasure as she starts to cum more and more. She breathes heavier and faster with each touch and lick. The girl quickly tries to pull away and close her legs with no muscle strength to help her compared to the headmistress.

"I give...alright I give...please....I get it..I ...I wont run...please.....just...stop it..."

Gwen's eyes begin to go blurry as she feels her chest raising and lowering from the pure adrenaline. "p...please.....I...I .... cant....take it..."

"Not until you orgasm!"
I use both thumbs to spread Gwen's pussy wide open, plunging my face in as deep as possible, putting everything I've got into eating her out viciously. I reach up and pinch her right nipple, tweaking it and playing with it while cupping and massaging her whole breast.
"Cum! Cum for me! Let me see how much pussy juice you got!"
I use my other hand to push a finger into my own pussy and bring it out to smear my own cum onto Gwen's chest, lubing her up as I continue to grope her without slowing my tongue one bit.

Kyro can't help it. Unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock, he strokes himself as he looks on in wonder

Gwen's eyes notice movement on a roof not far from her as she tries to reach crying out, "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her cry soon turned into a loud orgasmic moan as she fell backwards out cold. Her body was still going as she laid unconscious with the molesting on all fronts making her soaked. Her pussy actually quaffed as juices shot out at an alarming thick rate and her breasts started to become moist as they lactated more and more from each squeeze.

The brunette laid out cold whimpering and moaning as she barely moved. Her breasts were going heavily and her hips were thrusting uncontrollably as if animal instinct took over. She may be a step daughter to Steph but her body being a virgin just showed how much she had from the start. Gwen clearly has no experience but she has a lot built up inside of her just waiting to be drained.

Getting spotted, he jumped away from the edge again. 'Shit! I hope she didn't see who I was'. Zipping himself back up, he moves further down the wall, hoping a different position will afford him his incognito status again. He peers over the edge to see the scene again.

I certainly wasn't expecting this. Very few things take me by surprise, but when Gwen passes out, I am not sure what to do for a few moments. Oh, this girl is too tasty! I turn my attention to cleaning her, licking her milk up and any juices that she squirted out. I use the remote to close her uniform and pin her skirt back on her as I stand up. I turn around and push the 'close' button on my remote, pointing it up into the sky, causing Kyro's pants to shut again and not reopen.
"Show's over!" I shout out to the open air.

I wasn't actually sure someone was watching us, but my hunches are usually pretty good. I didn't see them and Gwen could have easily been calling for help without actually seeing anyone. I bend over and pick Gwen up, and carry her back to her dorm. I lay her on one of the beds, then sit beside her waiting for her to come to so I can make sure that the message was received loud and clear.

Frowning at his sudden closure, he looks on as she takes he girl back into the school. 'What a school...attending here will keep me interested. For sure.' He smiles. Headed home, he is excited to get started on his studies, and is supremely comforted by staying under the radar.

Gwen moans as she slowly shifts her weight feeling her inner thighs unconsciously rubbing them in pain. "W...w.." She slowly opens her eyes to see the headmistress watching her. Gwen lets out a scared scream and rolls off the side of the bed shaking slightly. She quickly sits up rubbing her forehead, "Ouch....seriously this is one fucked up place.....who in their right mind would enroll here.." She looked over becoming quiet, "I uhm...I mean what a lovely school.....so is there a cheerleader squad here or am I going to be forced to take classes that uhm..." She gulps as she is fully red in the face, "Can I go home now?"

"Gwen, you are home. There are cheerleaders, although they have a reputation for offering up sex at the drop of a hat even more than in the sluttiest high school in the nation. Oh, and just so you know, if you get far enough away from campus, those stimulation of pleasure turn to shocks. I'd be careful."
I stand up and move to her bedroom door.
"Passing out was pretty lucky for you. You were about to blow; I could feel it. Don't think you're in the free and clear, however. Tomorrow is the first day of the semester and also the day of the orientation assembly. Be in the auditorium at 8am tomorrow. Every semester, one student gets chosen at random to show the rest of the school how the initiation machine works. I've got a... well, let's call it a feeling that your name is going to be called, so I wouldn't be late if I were you."

With that, I walked right out of Gwen's dorm. Leaving the door unlocked. She is free to do whatever she wishes.

Gwen tenses up as she quickly grabs her bags and starts to unpack claiming both beds. She hooks up her gaming systems and throws a bunch of her clothes on the other bed along with some t-shirts that mostly men only wear. She muttered as she looked at the clothes separating them, "No one will believe a guy sleeps there if I leave my skirts and tops there...only gaming shirts gwen...leave the extremely big ones you use for night gowns on that bed with another portable system...aha my psp and my 2nd psvita...i can leave those....and hmm set up the systems on the two sides of the tv so they look like more than one person and separate them...no one will believe a girl owns an xbox let alone a playstation too..." She rubs her sores as she mutters more but makes sure for one of her bags her gurren lagaan bag to be on the bed that looks like a man sleeps there.

"Hmmm"

Gwen walks over messying up the bed and jumps up and down on it a few times to make sure it looks like a dude's messy bed. "Now if I only had men's underwear and pant size..."

The next morning, the school is as busy as ever. Students wander the halls, getting situated in their dorms, check in and eventually make their way to the auditorium at 8. I am ready and when the time comes I walk out on stage and begin to greet the students. I have done this many times, so I go through explaining the same points as always without having to think about it. I scan the audience to see if I can see Gwen. There is a whole section of the auditorium dedicated to the forced-enroll students. The seats in that section have restraints to hold them in place. Only a few students have the same collar that Gwen's step mother paid to have put on her.

"Now, as all the returning students know, every student must use the initiation machine at the beginning of each semester to have their classes determined. There is nothing to worry about, it is perfectly routine. You should look to your partners to help you with this process. You have all been assigned a home room as well, where you will take your initiation test, but before we dismiss so you can all do that. Let's have an example so you can all see exactly what you are in for."

The faculty member nearest the forced-enroll section prepares to release whichever student is chosen. I pull out an envelope and open it. It's all a show to make it seem like the student was chosen randomly, but I already know Gwen's name is inside.
"Gwen Danvers! Would you please come up here and show us how it's done?"

The faculty member who was in charge of Gwen started to look at his list shaking his head. Moments later Gwen bursts through the doors of the auditorium by the two same guards as yesterday before turning to see the doors shut and lock. She is in the school cheerleader uniform already but still has that stupid metal clamp on her skirt for anyone with a controller to mess with. Gwen turns taking a deep breath, "I uhm...." She bows, "Sorry I am late I was uh...kind of lost track of the time...I was playing Final fantasy XV..." She swallows making a bit of a gulping sound as she notices the faculty gesturing her to the stage. "I uhm.....oh its a uhm video game....yeah no need for me to uh...I should be outside." She quickly turns around and keys jingle...anyone that notices them will realize it is a fairy tail memento from the series.....she was clearly a Lucy fan. "Okay uhm"

She knocks on the door trying to get the doors to open before she feels herself grabbed by the wrist and brought onto the stage. Gwen yanks her hand away from the teacher as she mutters, "Okay I get it...im on stage now what....."

"Gwen, so nice of you to join us. You were just about to show the entire student body how the initiation machine works."
With a press of a button, Gwen is exposed again, her skirt falling away and her uniform opening. I take the moment to humiliate Gwen further.

"Everyone got a good look at Gwen's pussy? Her virgin lower lips are quite delectable, so I imagine everyone will want a look."
As if on cue, all the screens in the auditorium lit up, showing close ups of Gwen's body so everyone can see.
"You ready to get started, honey?"

Kenji Hazuki just then stepped into the auditorium. He literally just got off the boat from Japan and dropped his bags into his room before being told to go to the auditorium. Kenji notices the girl on stage named Gwen.

First he noticed two things. 1. She did have a very nice looking virgin pussy. The headmistress was correct. 2. She was an anime fan like himself. So they would have something in common. Kenji made up his mind in that moment and started walking towards the stage. "Headmistress, I am not sure how the whole partner thing goes. Can I call dibs on her?" he asked genuinely.

Gwen tenses up as she shivers looking at the monitors and the machine. She quickly grabs at the skirt pulling it up holding it in front of her and then tries to cover her breasts, "Is this really neccessary and is that machine going to hurt....whats it do anyways...I mean...if it is just sitting sure I can do that.....and..." She freezes hearing a voice and noticing the boy standing there, "Uhm a little help here....this school is nuts..."

Partners were assigned, but there was a process to petition to change your partner to someone you would prefer. Additionally, Gwen's unusual circumstances had resulted in her not being assigned a partner quite yet.

I looked the young Japanese boy up and down. 'Perhaps' I thought to myself. I took my remote in hand and pointed it at him, not to alter his clothing, but to get information. At the bottom of the remote, an LED screen displayed his student number, which was linked with his uniform. The curtains on the stage slide apart, revealing that one of the many initiation machines was already on stage. I walked to its screen, which would be used to make adjustments and read out the assigned classes, but I could also look up students on it. Entering his number, I see his name, and other circumstances of enrollment. Not a forced enroll, so no problems there.

"Hello Kenji. I may be able to help you... If you want Gwen as your partner, why don't you prove it to me. She seems to be having a problem with her skirt covering up her body. Would you mind helping her with that and strapping her into the Initiation Machine's seat?"

Gwen blinks as she takes a deep breath, "Uhm...." She looks over Kenji as she keeps herself covered and hears laughs in the crowd. She looked back at the head mistress and started to sneak off the stage a bit hiding behind Kenji, "Pss...please...can you help me out of this spot....that woman is insane...its one of my mom's friends I think..."

Kenji read about this! It is called 'role playing.' This is where the submissive pretends not to like it and such. The thought of someone actually being forced into a college that studies sex was absurd to him. Especially since he had to come halfway around the world to be here voluntarily.

The dashing young man nods to Gwen and said charmingly,"I will help you. Don't worry." As he gets on stage. He then kisses her romantically for a moment and whispered into her ear, "Everything will be fine. Don't worry." While saying that Kenji deftly strapped her into the initiation machine fully and neatly removed Gwen's skirt.

With her legs held far apart and her arms held above her head, there was nothing to stop the crowd from enjoying the sight of her body.
"Very good, Kenji. Now, place these suction cups on her breasts."
I activated the machine and a dildo moved into place right underneath Gwen, lining up with her pussy and threatening to push inside. Alongside that, the suction cups I asked him to place on her would begin to suck and caress her sensitive tits, creating an amazing, although unwanted experience for her.

"And then you just have to pull this switch to start the machine. It'll really give it to Gwen and record how she handles it in order to automatically enroll her in classes perfect for her. Careful students, if any of you forget to add the breast stimulation, the machine will think she isn't cumming as hard as she should be, and it will enroll her in more intense classes than it should have."

Unknown to anyone else, I silently pulled the information cord out of the socket connecting the suction cups and the machine. It would stimulate her as normal, but none of the information would be recorded, thus biasing Gwen toward more intense classes. I am wearing an absolutely devilish grin on my face as I watch the two young students prepare for the test to begin.

Gwen shivered a bit as Kenji walked up to her and gently held her. As he kissed her lips her eyes closed and her leg actually went up on its own. She completely forgot where she was as she let him strap her in and was touching her lips, "I uhm..." Gwen bit her lip a bit as she spoke, "I'm Gwen danvers....and you are?"

After a few moments she realized where she was as the machine strapped her in. She tensed up as she realized it was not just a chair and spoke quickly. "Please...don't do this....I will be his partner..alright I will uhm...." She looked back at Kenji, "Please.....help.."

"The time in now Kenji. Do it."
In addition to the switch, there are controls so he can turn the intensity up or down. There's even a button to add double penetration and a second dildo tucked away. Not a requirement for the test, but an option he has at his disposal.

"I am Kenji Hazuki," Kenji answered. He kissed Gwen on the nipple and licked it before attaching the suction cup. He did the same to the second breast. He read somewhere suction cups work best on wet surfaces. Kenji was complete;y oblivoius about the missing Data cords and trusted the headmistress's words.

When asked for help Kenji said reassuringly,"Don't fret. Everyone is shy their first time on the stage. I secured the suction cups, so the machine shouldn't be too powerful. Just enjoy the ride. I know I will," he said reassuringly. The man stroked Gwen's womanhood softly, tracing a finger over it. He then stepped back and activated the switch!

The dildo pushed against Gwen, applying more and more pressure until it finally pushed inside. It filled her as it slide further inside until it was firmly pressing against her cervix.
"How does that feel, Gwen? Nice and tight?! You want to make sure it's a good fit so they really feel it!"
Then the suction cups began to suck, creating a tight seal that pulled her boobs out, as the suction cups began to shift and churn, groping her as well as any hand. Finally the dildo began to move in and out, thrusting without regard for what she wanted as the entire school watched on.

Gwen calmed down a bit as she felt him kissing and gently touching her. She tensed up as the machine turned on expecting the worst to pause feeling it tickling her but not much else. "Oh...uhm...that isnt bad...its uhm.." She paused as she remembered she was on stage and took a deep breath closing her eyes. Her body was already dripping from just the kissing and touching that Kenji did. Gwen took another deep breath as it did the most basic and lightest the machine could go.

Gwen looked at Kenji as she worded silently giggling a bit, "thank you." She looked over at the headmistress and pretended to act like she was being assaulted like yesterday. She started to force out moans as she arched in the machine trying to make it look like she was being violated, "Oh god yes put it in me oh god I love it its so rough." She was clearly acting and it was obvious. She seemed to be rubbing it into the head mistress's face that she was not being affected much by the machine and more affected by the hot boy next to her.

All of a sudden she felt the machine take off like a bat out of hell.

Gwen tensed up as she screamed feeling the machine taking over without Kenji touching it. "WHAT DID YOU DOAAAAAAAAAAAAH" She cried out in pain as she glared at the head mistress. Gwen felt the dildo sliding into her now and forcing her to bleed due to her virgin cavern. She arched in pain as juices and blood came out of her down her legs and onto the chair and the stage. Gwen's eyes widened as the dildo got to her cervix vibrating making her become soaked. The blood slowed down and the clear juices were neverending making a puddle in her chair and her little bit of clothes that were forced open to be covered in the goo and sticky. As the suctions started to suck turn and shift, Gwen felt her breasts popping she swore. The milk started to run and be sucked by the cups clearly making a mess if they were see through ones. As each thrust went more and more, Gwen started to orgasm out of control. Her body was glistening from her sweet scent and her sweat. Her legs on all sides of the machine were covered and each pull from the dildo out showed a goo like substance being pulled out of her eccessively and splashed when it went in. Bits of her juices were winding up everywhere close by most likely hitting the mistress and Kenji along with a few in the front if they all didnt back up.

Her pink laced thong was almost pure white from the amount of cum covering it and she kept moaning for what felt like hours which was probably only five or six minutes after her climax began. She hung in the chair as she felt it going at her with her head limp breathing heavily and moaning at each thrust and pull.

I am used to this sort of thing, but still I am very impressed with the explosive reaction Gwen had. I don't move, if I'm splattered, I allowing it to hit me without flinching.
"Look at her go, students! She's loving every moment! I bet all you guys thought to just walk on up and claim her pussy as your own! Kenji is one lucky guy!"

I intentionally try to humiliate Gwen more, but it is also reassuring to have my suspicions confirmed. I knew she was a huge trembling mess waiting to be unlocked. I take Kenji's hand in my own and place it on the master intensity dial, turning it with his fingers up from "3" to "4"...

5... finally it stops on 6, now twice as intense, but still giving the young man room to push it further if he wanted to see Gwen pushed even further. The leg restraints lift her legs up and back, the dildo now plunging into her in a mating press position.

Back
Top Bottom