Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: A New Dawn (TheCorsair, Xanaphia)

“Actually, I’m pretty sure it could hurt,” Luke said. But he still reached out and took her hand. Took both hands, gently reaching out with the Force to lift the holocron into the air. It floated between them, slowly rotating. He studied it, and felt it studying him in return - a cool, dark presence with the patience of death itself.

The touch of it on his thoughts was exhilarating, like cold water on a hot day.

“There will be a guardian,” he said, unsure if he was speaking aloud or through the Force. “One that must be persuaded or compelled to reveal the secrets within. And they do not submit easily. Are you ready?”

At her response he opened his mind, linking his power to hers. Braiding their power together. Waves of chill power radiated from the holocron as they touched it with their minds. And then a ghostly figure of a woman formed above the holocron, rotating slowly to take them both in.

“A young Jedi, and a young Sith?” Her voice was sweet, and her smile pleasant. “How... remarkable.” She dropped into a small curtesy. “I am Darth Moressa, gate-keeper of the secrets of this holocron. How may I serve you?”

Mara bristled against the touch of the holochron on her mind. It stung and nipped, like the biting wind of Hoth on the day she nearly died. Luke’s presence provided a buffer, shielding her from the worst of it. And then their perceptions flowed together, opening to one another in a sublime intimacy. So much bigger than themselves, bigger even than the sum of their parts. Building upon each other’s skill, it expanded beyond either of their reaches, flooding their joint mind with intoxicating power.

Mara expected hostility from the holochron guardian, so polite curiosity caught her off guard. She was quiet for a time contemplating her options while the guardian sized them up. The ways of the Sith were deception and subtly, but she’d left that life behind. But Sith recognized and respected power, so she resolved to project power, with a simple, bold demand.

“We seek information about the Sith ritual of Gbigbemi ẹm,” she explained, speaking the word carefully to give it respect and deference.

“Ah yes, I do indeed possess what you seek.” The smile remained, seductive and proud. “And what do you offer in return?”

“What could you possible need?” Mara asked, seeking to strike a balance between assertive and civil.

“It is not a matter of need, for I need nothing. It is a matter of exchange. Knowledge like this cannot be given freely. So, what do you offer in return?”

“What do we offer in return?”

Luke pondered the question. What would a holocron want? What could a holocron want? They were alive, in a way. Even the Jedi holocrons possesses a degree of sentience, an impression of the mind and essence of the Jedi that created it. And Sith holocrons has a stronger essence, because the maker would want to ensure that only the worthy could draw knowledge from it.

So. What would a Sith holocron want?

A grim smile twisted his lips, and he reached out to Mara in the Force. Follow my lead.

“We offer...” he began, slowly.

The shade of Darth Moressa looked at him curiously. “Yes? You offer...?”

Luke lashed out with the Force, shaping his fury and contempt for this thing that dared speak to him like an equal into a needle of dark rage. “Nothing! The Sith do not bargain! They take!

Adrenaline surged in Mara’ mind, echoing and reflecting Luke’s display of arrogance and power. His darkness tempted her, embraced her, welcomed her. It burned like a pleasant madness, barely controlled and utterly consuming.

Moressa wavered under his attack, but did not cower. “And you, young Jedi? Is that your way, as well?”

“Silence,” Mara snarled, lust drunk on Luke’s display of power, entwined with her own. Shadows shifted, answering to her in the force, and slithered over Darth Moressa’s figure. They pulled her arms taut, behind her and forced her to her knees. Finally, one looped over her mouth, stark against her pale skin, and rendered her silent.

Even like this, bound by their joint wills, Mara knew it wasn’t enough. Could see it wasn’t enough, from the defiance aglow in Moressa’s eyes. Defeat was not sufficient; only submission would be. Mara approached the spirit, slowly, almost as if bored, and trailing her fingers up along her throat to her cheek. More shadow crossed her body now, over her stomach and between her breasts, forming an intricate pattern that combined aesthetic grace with unrelenting efficacy.

“You will grant us access to the ritual,” Mara stated, holding Moressa’s chin in her hand. Without even giving her a chance to comply, Mara shocked Moressa with currents of electricity, running parallel to the shadow enveloping her. It wasn’t painful, not purely painful, but an agonizing mix of pain and pleasure, causing the shade to writhe and moan as the currents danced on her skin. “Once we are done with you.”

“You... you dare...” the specter of Darth Moressa gasped, fighting to remain standing under Mara’s assault. She stumbled forward, some of the shadow and lightning flowing down her arm, braiding and cooking into a whip. “You will learn, Jedi, what it means...”

Luke’s hand darted out, catching the whip as he drew her hand back to strike. “Learn what?” he demanded, jerking Moressa’s arm back. “A lesson of power?”

Moressa started to turn and he turned with her. His arm moved, coiling the lash around her throat and pulling it tight. She struggled against the bite of the shadow and lightning in her skin as he dragged her against him. “She knows that lesson already, I think.”

His free hand slid over her shoulder and across one breast, and his blue eyes met Mara’s green gaze as he hooked his fingers in her gown. “But what of you?” he husked into Moressa’s ear. His arm jerked, dragging her gown down and baring her breasts. She struggled against him, uttering a choked cry of indignation as he pulled in the whip coiled around her throat.

“I think,” he growled, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her breast, “that you need to learn obedience.” He pinched her nipple, icy lightning glaring around his fingers as he did. “We’re going to enjoy teaching you.”

Through force of will, her outfit shifted from the practical form-fitting jumpsuit she wore in reality to a revealing bondage get up. With thigh high leather boots and a low-cut body suit that laced up over her abs and breasts, Mara looked the part of a cruel and demanding mistress.

Mara summoned a rod to her hand, drawing on her own darkness to give it shape. Darkness she could neither ignore nor indulge. Instead it would pass through her, this rod becoming a cathartic conduit through which to channel those problematic emotions. It was firm, but with some give, symmetrically bulged in three places, about halfway down each end. One bulbous end brushed against Moressa’s lips and down her chin.

Moressa struggled against Luke, crying out as his power surged against her skin. Closing the distance between them, Mara drank in Moressa’s cries, her whimpers and whines, as if drinking in the source of her power. Their breasts pressed together, tight enough Mara and errant arcs of electricity tingled upon her skin as well. Breaking away from the kiss, she squeezed in close to Luke, trapping Moressa between them as she pulled him into a kiss as well.

While she kissed Luke, hungering for his taste and his power, she trailed the rod down Moressa’s body, and slid it into between her thighs. More lightning coursed through it, sending tremors through Moressa’s body, until she went rigid in mingled pleasure and pain. Saliva connected her lips to Luke’s once she pulled away, enjoying the way Moressa writhed and arched between them.

“What do you think, Luke? Shall we leave her bound, writhing in desperate ecstasy and agony while we enjoy one another? Leave her to watch the sublime joining of our bodies while she suffers from maddening pleasure that will not peak?”

Luke’s fingers pressed against the cleft of Darth Moressa’s ass, adding more dark lightning to the pleasure/pain that crawled along her nerves. “She needs to submit to us,” he husked, catching Mara’s lower lip with his teeth and dragging her into another kiss. “She needs to understand she exists to serve us.”

“I will never..!” Moressa began, only to whimper in agonized hunger while dark lightning crawled over her once more.

Luke shifted, moving behind the Sith projection. “We should use her,” he explained, allowing more dark lightning to crawl over her skin.l as he slid his cock against the cleft of her ass. “Take her as we wish, over and over again, until she begs for our touch.”

“I...” Moressa began.

Luke pushed her forward, pinning her between himself and Mara. “How do you want to make use of her?”

Mara considered for a moment, enjoying the way she trembled under their combined power. “Like the pathetic, filthy whore she is.”

Twisting her finger’s into Moressa’s hair, she yanked down the Sith. Moressa landed with a heavy thud, breasts bouncing with the impact, and legs splayed. Cloth screeched as she tore away Moressa’s skirt, exposing her smooth thighs and dripping slit. Mara pounced, straddling her thigh as breasts flattened into breasts. With a wet slap, she pushed the rod into Moressa, arm bulging as she overcame the Sith’s resistence.

Luke’s cock bobbed nearby, giving Mara an idea. With a hand still tangled in Moressa’s hair, she dragged her face towards her lover’s cock. “Suck him off, while I fuck you.” Then, as if to demonstrate, she ran her tongue down the length of his shaft, from tip to base. For a heartbeat or two, Moressa refused, glaring at Mara indignantly, until Mara thrust half the rod inside her, as deep as it would go. Then both women licked at his cock, saliva glistening over his pulsing veins. The angle was a little awkward, but Moressa swallowed his head, moaning over his cock as Mara fucked her on the rod.

Moressa made a soft grunting sound, half defiance and half desire, as she sucked Luke’s head. Luke sighed with pleasure, fisting his hands in her raven hair. “That’s it,” he growled, shivering as Mara’s tongue slid up his length to join his head in Moressa s mouth. “Just like the filthy whore you are.”

The holocron guardian tried to pull away from his meat, rage flashing in her dark eyes. Luke tightened his grip, forcing her mouth deeper into him. “Uh-uh,” he laughed, his thumbs tracing dark lightning over her skin. She gasped, then choked as his head filled her throat. “You don’t have a choice here.” His hips rocked, his balls slapping her chin as he ducked her throat. “You will submit.”

He stroked into her again, staring hungrily at Mara’s body as she fucked herself on the holocron guardian. “Should I cum in her?” he asked, letting his lover feel his building pleasure as he drove his meat into their captive’s mouth. “Should I make her swallow my cum? Or would you rather see it dripping from her face and tits?”

Mara relented, for just a moment, while Luke used Moressa. Shuddering, she felt his growing pleasure on her own skin, nerves alight in ecstasy. Rising up over Moressa, she took a kiss from Luke’s lips before answering his question. The she lowered herself onto the stiff rod that still split Moressa apart.

“Make her wear her humiliation,” Mara growled, muscles in her arm bulging as she gripped Moressa’s hips and fucked her relentlessly on the rod. The holo-sith whimpered, sounds muffled by the cock in her mouth and throat. “Streak it across her face and breasts, painting her in our conquest over her.”

Bumps and ridges on the rod rubbed and teased her clit, and every thrust brought her closer to her peak. Mara cried out, Luke’s bliss like a massive, brilliant star in her mind, pulling her closer to paradise.

“Fuck, Luke, I’m close… So close…” Ragged breathes stole her words and electric elation stole her mind, until all that remained was to melt fully into her bond with Luke, sharing the first trembling of orgasm between their minds and bodies. Cold electricity radiated from her fingers, dug deep into Moressa’s hips, inflicting her climax upon their toy as well, and leaving the sith to quake in agonized delight

Luke cried out as he felt Mara climax, the sensations in the Force mingling with his own mounting pleasure to send him over the edge. His fist tightened in Moressa’s hair, dragging her lips from his shaft. The first spurt of cum splashed across her lips and chin, as he grabbed his pulsing cock with his other hand. The second splattered her throat, dripping down the cleavage exposed by her ruined gown. Then he angled higher, letting his pearlescent seed streak the firm mounds of Mara’s breasts.

Gasping, he stared at his lover. Watched as rivulets of his cum traced the curves of her breasts and dropped down into Moressa’s face. “You look good, wearing my cum,” he breathed, kissing her hungrily. “But it’s messy, isn’t it?”

Stepping sideways, he seized Moressa’s hair and dragged her into a sitting position. “Clean her,” he demanded, forcing the holocron’s lips to his lover’s cum-slick tits. “Clean it all off. And maybe, if you do a good job, maybe I’ll let you beg me to fuck my cum into you.”

Mara’s eyes hardly left Luke’s, her own hunger making it difficult to concentrate on anything else. She licked at her lips, inviting him closer.

“You look good, wearing my cum,” he breathed, kissing her hungrily. “But it’s messy, isn’t it?”

“I don’t mind so much, but I do prefer it inside me, filling me.”

Stepping sideways, he seized Moressa’s hair and dragged her into a sitting position. “Clean her,” he demanded, forcing the holocron’s lips to his lover’s cum-slick tits. “Clean it all off. And maybe, if you do a good job, maybe I’ll let you beg me to fuck my cum into you.”

“Does she deserve it, though?” Mara moaned, squeezing her breasts together. Moressa licked and sucked at her, teasing aching nipple with the delightful heat of her mouth. She hadn’t expected Moressa to bare teeth, and gasped in shock as she jerked away. A livid dark bruise remained on her breast, stark on her otherwise creamy flesh.

“Fucking cunt!” Mara snarled, backhanding Moressa, and sending the sith spiraling away. Not that she could get far, with Luke still gripping her hair.

“I think she requires more punishment.”

"Does she deserve it?" Luke shrugged. "Of course she doesn't. But she'll need to open to the both of us, in order for us to access the knowledge of the holocron." Hunger was obvious in his eyes as hee watched Moressa attend to Mara. "She has to understand completely who her masters are, now."

“Fucking cunt!” Mara snarled with sudden heat, backhanding Moressa. Luke kept his grip on her hair, and he herard the holocron guardian whimper as her head jerked back. “I think she requires more punishment.”

Luke glanced at the livid bruise on her breast and nodded. Black lightning crawled from his hand and over the holocron's skin, drawing a cry of mingled pain and pleasure from her. "Naughty," he observed, letting more lightning crackle through her. "I had thought you tamed."

"Fuck..." Moressa growled out. "Fuck... you. I... I..."

"Have the right idea," Luke acknowledged, jerking her back to her feet. "You will fuck me. Fuck both of us." The guardian attempted to grab his wrist, and he arced lighting through her once mroe as he looked back at his lover. "So. Do you wnat to fuck her ass this time, while I try her cunt?" He twisted his hand and hurled Moressa to her hands and knees before Mara. "How should we make this Sith bitch take us?"

Terror flashed in Moressa's eyes, reflecting the sneer that twisted on Mara's face. "Yes, let us take her together, fuck both her filthy holes unless she submits fully to us."

Mara walked slowly around Moressa, stroking the fake phallus to lube it with her juices. "You are nothing but a plaything for us. A filthy piece of meat for us to use and discard as it suits us. You will serve our pleasure."

Mara held Luke's gaze as she moved into position, licking her lips. With the smack of flesh on flesh, she dropped to her knees behind Moressa. The phallus prodded Moressa, taunting her while Mara gripped her hips and pulled her closer. Moressa gasped as Mara breached the tight ring of her ass, and whimpered as Mara drove the phallus to the hilt into her.

Once Mara impaled Moressa, she pulled the sith up against her, nails digging into her breasts. Staring hungrily up at Luke, Mara ran her tongue along Moressa's earlobe. "Let's wreck this bitch, love."

Moressa strained, trying to pull away from Mars and the artificial phallus stretching her ass. She shivered as Mara’s tongue caressed her earlobe, and she tried to jerk her head away. Luke caught her chin, forcing her to stay in place. “You may as well enjoy this,” he told her, voice hard. “Because it’s Going to happen whether you do or not.”

“Let's wreck this bitch, love,” Mara purred, staring into his eyes.

Moressa squirmed, trying to drive her knee into his erect crotch. Luke turned slightly, taking the impact on a bare hip, and then tightened his grip. The guardian tire frantically at his fingers, struggling for breath. “I told you,” Luke snarled, “That this was going to happen.”

He kicked her ankle, forcing her legs open. The sudden motion made her drop, drawing a cry of pain as the phallus was forced deeper into her ass. Then she cried out again as Luke shoved her back into Mara, hilting his cock in her slit in a single rough motion. “Whose are you?” he demanded.

Moressa tried to bite his face, and he drove his forehead into the bridge of her nose. Blood streamed over her lips and chin, splattering her breasts and the hand still wrapped around her throat. “I said,” he growled, hammering his cock into her, forcing her into Mara’s ohallus with each thrust, “who do you belong to?”

Blood splattered onto Mara’s fingers, still gripping and groping Moressa’s breasts. Releasing one hand, Mara licked at the blood, before greedily sucking it off with a hungry growl. Her own breasts flattened into Moressa’s back, the full length of phallus buried within the Sith’s ass.

For a time, Mara moved counter to Luke, driving forth as Luke retreated. But, as Moressa gasped and cursed, Mara shifted, matching her rhythm to Luke’s, forcing the holochron to take them both simultaneously. Through Luke’s sensations, she could feel Moressa stretched taut over both cocks, quivering walls straining to take both of them.

By the fifth synchronized stroke, something broke deep in Moressa. Some shameful release, quaking around them both and writhing between them. She screamed no words, no objections, no protests or lies. Just an animal whine of defeat that died into a whimper.

“Yours…” she murmured, tears mixing with the blood streaming down her face. “Both of yours, completely…”

With a triumphant growl, Mara once more squeezed Moressa between them, and kissed Luke.

Luke shuddered as Moressa climaxed on him, howling her surrender to the two Force-users. And then his body jerked as his perceptions changed,returning him to the garage-like room. The holocron slipped from his fingers, clattering to the floor. “That was... that was...”

Twisting on the bed, he gripped Mara’s shoulders and shoved her roughly down onto the mattress. “I want you,” he growled, fingers trailing over her breasts and tugging roughly at the zipper of her jumpsuit. Her weapon belt stopped the exposure of creamy bare flesh, and he gritted his teeth in frustration. “Now,” he added, working desperately at the buckle.

The belt opened. He tugged at fabric, baring her breasts to his hungry mouth. “Right now,” he growled, words indistinct round a mouthful of flesh. He lifted his hips, opening her zipper as far as he could. “Right now. Deep and hard, right now.”

The bite on her breast may have faded, but the memory remained. Moressa was conquered, tamed, but still Mara harbored her aggression. Just because she wanted Luke as madly as he wanted her was no excuse to just let him take her. Not when she had a chance to take him instead.

She was nearly free of her jumpsuit, as free of it as she could be, underneath Luke. With Force enhanced strength, she pushed him off her, sending him into the adjacent wall with enough strength to knock the air from his lungs. In the span of his desperate gasp, she was on him, completely naked and demanding the same from him. “Now,” she rasped, eyes hooded and laser focused, “Right now.”

Learning from Luke’s mistake, Mara tugged his weapon belt away first, opening it with a satisfying click. She didn’t bother with his shirt, tearing open his pants instead, to free his throbbing cock. Throbbing, she could tell from their connection, lingering threads joining their minds and sensations. They gasped in near unison as his hard dick sprung out, greeting her with the enticing musk.

“I need you inside me,” she husked, her words a breathy threat as she climbed on top of him. It took some maneuvering, bodies grinding together as she tried to navigate the space between where she ended and he began, opting to eliminate completely once his swollen cock prodded her thighs. Mara threw herself erect, astride him, claiming him and offering herself in her arched back and possessive thighs. “Right now!”

“Right now,” Luke agreed, voice raspy with lust as Mara sank down his aching length. His hands clawed inside her jumpsuit, nails digging into the skin of her ass as he pulled her tighter and deeper. His reward was an animal sound of pleasure that echoed the one that tore from his own throat.

“That’s it,” he growled, augmenting the rolling motions of her hips with his hands. “Fuck... fuck that thick dick.” His hips and back flexed, rising to meet her. “I’m... I’m gonna... gonna fuck... fuck my cum... into you.”

He pulled himself upright, letting her bare breasts rub against his chest and shirt as his lips found hers. His tongue filled her mouth, sliding wet and firm over her tongue, and then he caught her lower lip with his teeth. “Fuck...” he gasped. “Fuck...”

Was the orgasm his or hers? He couldn’t tell the difference in the Force as he pulled her tight against him, around him. He filled her mouth with his tongue and his roar of ecstasy as his seed erupted from him, his cock pulsing urgently against the silken grip of her inner walls.

“Fill me, Luke,” Mara moaned, chasing her ecstasy upon Luke’s swollen cock. “Flood me with your cum, your pleasure, your–“ His mouth cut off her words, his tongue answering her pleas. Words didn’t matter anymore. They could only get in the way.

Now, they moved together, the distinction between his body and hers no longer important. Rapture was their destination, their goal, their reason for being. Pleasure pooled and streamed from her mind to his, and back to hers, carrying Luke’s until it flowed together in a glorious union. Eternity filled heartbeat until their nirvana ebbed in a heavy peace.

“Luke,” she exhaled, with foreheads pressed together and mouths only a breath apart. Her lips parted to speak again, but he captured them in a kiss, a kiss she couldn’t deny him. A kiss she couldn’t deny herself, as she hungered for every fiber of his being. One more clench milked the last of his lust, a heated declaration of his need, and her own overcame her. She pulled away, but held Luke’s face, holding his gaze until haze of bliss faded away and focus returned. The passion in those cool blue breath made her breath catch in her throat, but that couldn’t stop her confession.

“I love you, Luke.”

Luke froze at the confession, and at the honesty of the emotions he felt pouring off of her. She loved him. Did he love her? Really? Oh, certainly he desired her. His still-stiff cock buried in her was proof of that. But... love?I... uhm... that is...” he stammered out, mind racing. “I, uhm... I like you. Too.”

That... that didn’t go well. He could sense it on the force and in the sudden rigidity in her back. “I mean... I’ve had a lot on my mind,” he added, the words sounding hollow and hesitant in his ears. “I haven’t had a lot of time to think about... about us.”

He looked around, trying to avoid her expression, and his eyes fell on the holocron. Change the subject! “Maybe we should check that out?”

Mara flinched at Luke’s response, his words like vibro knife to the heart. Dark thoughts seeped from the psychic wound, coating her mind in a bitter miasma that dampened the pain. If he won’t love you, he should fear you. She tried to distance herself from the thought, sliding off and away from Luke to put distance between them.

“I mean... I’ve had a lot on my mind,” he added. “I haven’t had a lot of time to think about... about us.”

“Yeah, okay, I guess,” Mara muttered, with no attempt to sound convincing in the slightest. Her knees curled up against her chest, and her arms tightened around them, as if she could hold in her sorrow. His slick heat still warmed her, a cold contrast to his evasion and excuses.

She’d come to hate lies, but in that moment, she could have used just one more.

His eyes fell on the holocron. “Maybe we should check that out?”

No, but the through didn’t leave her mind. No, the last thing she wanted right now was to open herself to him again. She wanted him to leave and never return. Or apologize and beg her forgiveness. Or laugh it off, and explain that of course he was just kidding and of course he… That fantasy hurt the most.

In the end, all she did was shrug. She was a Jedi, and her duty came first. Maybe this was better, anyways. Attachments weren’t permitted, despite what her parents had done. There is emotion, yet there is peace. She repeated the mantra, wishing she could believe it now.

The holochron floated towards them again, hovering between them and rotating slowly. This time, Mara didn’t take Luke’s hand or open her mind to him. She just focused on the holochron, pure will fueled by despair forcing it open.

He'd fucked up. He could see it in the way the joy died in her eyes. He could feel it in the way she closed her mind to him, a wall of iron suddenly separating them. "Mara..." he began, unsure what he was going to say. But it didn't matter, because she wasn't listening. All of her attention was on the holocron as she summoned it to float between them. And then he felt the distant haze of her will like static in the air, and the ancient Sith artifact opened. "Mara!" he repeated, her name now a shout that echoed from the walls. He lunged towards the holocron, hand outstretched. "No, don't..!"

There was a surge of chill darkness from the floating artifact, and he slammed heavily into the workbench. As consciousness faded, he was aware of a distant, dark laughter

-*-

"You've returned." Darth Moressa reclined on a divan, arching one delicate eyebrow at the sight of the young Jedi. Then she shifted and rose, stretching stretching like a cat as she stood. "And you haven't brought your Sith Lord with you? Curious. Did you tire of him, I wonder?"

She approached Mara slowly, hips rolling as she placed one foot before the other in a deliberately delicate stride. "I believe I understand," she smiled, caressing Mara's cheek with the knuckles of her right hand. "He is strong, but there is a delicate thread of Light in him. It makes him soft, when he should be... hard." Her hand trailed through Mara's hair. "Not like you. I can see you giving lip service to the Light, even though your strength is found in Darkness." She stepped closer, bodies almost touching, "You could be great, Mara Jade Palpatine. Greater than you are already." Her lips brushed Mara's gently. "Let me show you. Open yourself to me, and let me show you the glories to be found in the Dark."

"And you haven't brought your Sith Lord with you? Curious. Did you tire of him, I wonder?"

Mara glanced around without moving her head. He wasn’t here, was he? More bitterness riled in her chest at the realization, but she said nothing. Her silence spoke loud enough.

"He is strong, but there is a delicate thread of Light in him. It makes him soft, when he should be... hard." Her hand trailed through Mara's hair. "Not like you.”

Mara’s jaw tightened, but she didn’t move away from Moressa, or resist her touch. The holochron didn’t know, she assured herself, didn’t understand. Couldn’t understand, but merely traded in lies. She was stronger with Luke. Better with him. But… he wasn’t here now. And he’d made it clear that he wasn’t interested in a deeper connection with her, more than once. She’d been content to lie to herself that he would change his mind.

Perhaps the biggest lies were the ones she told herself. That she could become a Jedi, and honor her father’s last wish. That she could unlearn the darkness that the emperor had pressed onto her. That she was even capable of love or that she ever deserved it.

"You could be great, Mara Jade Palpatine. Greater than you are already."

She could be. She would be. Powerful enough to defeat the emperor and reclaim the family that had been stolen from her. More than she wanted power, though, did she want to purge Luke from her mind. Purge him, and her feelings for her, the giddiness that pooled in her belly when she saw him or the heat that flushed her face or the sanctuary of his arms wrapped around her.

“And you? Are you hard?” Mara breathed, not sure where this was going, and not sure she even cared anymore. Alarm sounded in the rational part of her mind, but she pushed it aside, and embraced the danger, lips parting against Moressa’s. Again, her hands explored the sith, cupping one yielding breast and lips slid over lips, too loose to really be called a kiss. “You feel soft to me. Soft, and warm. Are you really up to the task?”

“Softness and warmth do not mean weakness,” Darth Moressa breathed, molding her body to Mara’s as her lips ghosted over the line of her jaw. She caught Mara’s hand and squeezed gently, encouraging her to explore her breast. “Just as coldness and hardness do not mean strength.”

Her breath was hot on Mara’s ear as she whispered, voice low and husky. “Your Sith plaything was hard, was he not?” One thigh slid between Mara’s legs, lightly grinding against her. “But he lacks the strength to be here with you.”

Moressa lightly gripped Mara’s hips, guiding her down as she sank back onto the couch. As Mara straddled her, she lightly scraped her teeth over her throat. “But you have the strength, Mara. The strength to take whatever you want.”

Back
Top Bottom