Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms (Pathfinder) OOC Chat

Please hold off on the IC posts for the moment.

Has everyone been able to revise their characters to their satisfaction?

I have (don't think she has changed in anyway - despite liking making new characters more than remaking old ones).

sorry, I wasn't on the ball .

I still have Talinda on google drive:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1roaGwBR1cJTFKb4CYDsuP6_sSO2k_F-Xp_SrjvSf5v4/edit

Do you want me to coppy her to myth weavers again?

Skills:
Talkind is good at diplomacy and very good at dancing. Thta doesn't make her 1/2 the "face" a bard can be, though.

Well, okay, paired wtih the +5 charisma I see where people call her "Verry good at social things." :)

Beyond that she's a healer and a brewer wtih knowlege of religion.

In combat, she's a finesse fighting cleric, she can keep up with the actual fighters, but can only really stand among their ranks as an equal when under the infleunce of an aporpriate spell. (Or several at once at higher levels.)

She also has the fire domain, so can double as an evoker for a fighter or two, but can't spend the full day matching them. (And a true wizard will have blasting options talidan lacks when facing someone resistent to fire.)

Rivine, just need a new picture and Kelman is done. What sucks is that I saw one earlier I liked and lost it.

Horatio exists now as both a Bard 1 and Rogue 1. I'll decide which I want to actually go ahead with shortly :(

Well I think that either are good options. If you decide not to go bard I do have the knowledge side of things covered decently with Beldar, although he lacks spellcasting (for now).

I'm going to go with Rogue (Kitsune Trickster). The Mythweavers link my character profile should still be good.

Profession: herbalism is a great example of a skill fitting a background but potentially having actual value. Sheet looks good. How long before Horatio begins disguising himself as us?

Whatever gives you the idea I'll use my powers of disguise for ill?!

By my calculations I have... er...:

+5 from Cha
+1 from rank
+3 from class skill
+4 from being a Kitsune trickster
+10 from the Realistic Likeness feat
+2 from a disguise kit

I think I might be more convincing being you than you are!

Glad to hear everyone has their characters ready to go!

Does anyone need to edit their IC posts before we proceed?

There was also a slight edit to the character creation rules. I want to give everyone the opportunity to add a little variety to their character's weapon proficiency if they want, so Exotic Weapon Proficiency is now a trait rather than a feat.

I'll admit that I'm not exactly used to play-by-post games so am not sure of format / etiquette / protocol. Can I just assume that Tenshi and I have arrived at somewhere useful, or should we continue to post getting-to-somewhere-fun-type things?

Well I think it is kindof up to you, you could have Horatio decide to start looking for those directions that Talinda mentioned or see about setting up some shop/entertainment to earn some coin etc.

Or just have a conversation with Talinda to establish your characters a bit more.

Rivine will presumedly move things along when they feel like it.

Why would I want to use that room? It failed. ~grins~ I'll just take 10, which gives him a 20. His perception is ridiculously high.

Back
Top Bottom