Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: SPLIT : ONLY HUMAN [ Horror_Show & randomname98766789 ]

Jennifer had fallen asleep for the remainder of hours Kevin was at work. It was total of four to five hours. Patricia had put a sufficient amount of fast acting Melatonin which was natural to help aid her sleeping. She was already mentally exhausted so they didn’t want to use anything to harmful. Only a few employee’s and peers at the zoo had questioned Barry’s minor injuries but nothing was thought of it with the type of manteince and janitorial work he did, it wasn’t always safe which is why it paid well.

tumblr_oks6lzq0ZS1qgvqxoo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oks6lzq0ZS1qgvqxoo4_r1_400.gif

Barry had taken the light for now. He hadn’t had too much contact with Jennifer and he was ready to give the light to any of the others, they were hesitant to let Dennis but they were all confident they still had everything under control. Barry had quickly changed into something more comfortable, cleaning his work uniform for the next day. As he unlocked the door, he stood in the doorway watching her slowly stir. She heard his voice and knew it was another identity and she was too tired to try to pinpoint which one it was, it got to be so confusing at times. She pushed up on one hand, still underneath layers of blankets, blinking her eyes which were still awfully red, puffy, bloodshot and raw. Her eyes still looked shiny from the medical ointment that was on them as a protectant layer. They would see she hadn’t been awake enough to touch any of the pre-made food. She collapsed back down feeling weak and just kept her eyes closed.

normal_00836.jpg

“What’s your work schedule…. I’m guessing your full time or more. I can’t be locked down here forever…” She said, right now she was so tired that she had no filters. At the same time, she was half coherent, while speaking about it. “You’re lucky the police still aren’t questioning you….my adoptive parents are still going to want some sort of proof I’m not dead….” Jennifer pushed out of bed and tried to keep her balance using one hand as she made her way around the bed toward the bathroom. The lights were off minus her night light which was better because she was sentive to lights right now.

Kevin felt thankful that Jennifer was sleeping. However, he did not know for sure if her sleep was peaceful or not. He could only hope it was. Some rest should do Jennifer well. The melatonin seemed to help Jennifer just like Patricia knew it would. Barry wondered if Jennifer knew who he was or remembered him well. That did not matter much, though. Barry only wanted Jennifer to be alright, just like they all did. He was not much of an emotional personality. He took care of the business that needed to be done. He was the more logical one, the functional one. He did not allow emotions to get in the way of what he had to do for Kevin.

tumblr_ok1gfvqNMW1uku5qio1_500.gif

Barry, and everyone else understood it might be confusing for Jennifer and overwhelming to say the least. Nobody wore a sticker that said ‘hello, my name is…’ and showed Jennifer who he was at that time but most of the time, the appearance, clothing, and voice was enough to show her what was going on. They all understood the need to make it clear who they were if she was confused and could not pinpoint who was available in the light right now.

He listened to the blonde talk and watched her shakily stand while trying to move about the room. Calmly, Barry approached Jennifer and took both of her hands in his while speaking in a calm, gentle voice while leading her towards the bed, sitting her down on the edge of the bed before pulling up a chair and looking deep into her eyes, watching the woman closely while he started speaking.

b5d0d4da656624400f7592247121e2ab.gif

“Jennifer… I need you to calm down, okay. You’re not looking well right now. You need to relax, please. We don’t want you hurting yourself. It’s going to be alright. You won’t be down here forever, sweetheart. Don’t think that. It’s only been about a week or so. We’re doing all we can so we don’t have to worry about anyone questioning us about anything. That’s why we work full time and we have to make sure nobody thinks something is going on. You understand, right? We all love you and want what’s best for you. We have to make some sacrifices to do that. Believe me, we’d all be here every second of the day with you if we could.”

Jennifer was in the bathroom not even less than a minute before Barry grabbed her and brought her back into the bedroom to sit her down on the bed. He held her hands as he pulled her deckchair close, to calmly and charmingly speak. His voice was soothing, in a different way than Patricia. He was charismatic and ideal for the moment. Barry said she would only be down here a few weeks, was that true? Being down here a week had her an emotional unstable. She nodded as he squeezed her hands, bringing them up to his face. He didn’t kiss them but let his head lightly rest on them. She nodded being silent.

Jennifer eyes hurt like hell and the lights were off besides her night light and the bathroom. The bathroom light was bright enough for her to see how Barry was dressed sharply and casually in a very long basic designer tee, but underneath was an even longer gray layer, with black skinny torn jeans. He was barefooted. He looked very different, different than Hedwig, Patricia and Dennis who was clean cut. Inside she noticed he seemed to be beautiful in almost every way. How unstable was he? Was it impossible for him to have a normal life? He did work but where? Why wasn’t he with anybody or had their mother destroyed his life.

Though with her not being too familiar there came these strangeness, like meeting a stranger but somehow knowing there shouldn’t be in awkward tension. “Are you staying with me tonight?” She asked as Barry gently released her hands, giving a beautiful grin.

“If you desire….” He said leaning back in a certain loose fitting posture. Jennifer red eyes got wide, showing him just how fucked her eyes were, but her expression was still amusing at his response. She breathed and looked away. He might pick up she was nervous, agitated….maybe possibly flustered or was it attraction? The poor child was exposed to different personalities, some strong, some insecure, all over the spectrum.

normal_01359.jpg

“Who are you…. are you straight?” She asked watching his eyes and he laughed out in a breath readjusting his posture, throwing one leg over the other while leaning back on one arm over the back of the desk chair.

tumblr_on9ytwvyRy1w77juwo1_400.gif

“Inquisitive, are we? Baby girl…I don’t decimate.” He said winking. That got her to make a weird face, almost laughing but not. In a way each personality would bring something new out of Jennifer and though Kevin was buried or sleep, all of them would witness her in every way.

Jennifer asked if he was going to stay the night with her. Well, Barry was not exactly the perfect personality to spend the night with her, but he had no qualms with it. If that was what she needed to feel alright and to feel happy, then Barry was willing to do it for her and for Kevin to make them both happy. At the center of all the personalities’ universes was Kevin and Jennifer. Of course, they wanted to love and protect Jennifer but they still helped Kevin, too. Though the best way to help Kevin now was making sure Jennifer was safe and sound. That was simple.

The male figured he was staying here tonight so he was going to get comfortable but he watched Jennifer’s eyes closely. Yeah, they were red and puffy. He already knew that but he saw some confusion in her pupils and he wondered what was going through her mind. Finally, she asked who he was and if he was straight. That made him chuckle and he gave a nice little answer to make her smile and giggle some because she had a beautiful smile. Plus, if she was laughing, that meant she was happy. If she was happy, then that meant her worries had at least subsided for a second. It did not matter to Kevin or anyone if Jennifer only got two seconds of happiness, they would deal with two lifetimes of pain just for that to happen.

“Okay, Jennifer. Let’s talk about you now. Have you taken your medicine? Have you done your eye drops yet?” Barry would find out that she had not done everything she needed and that made him frown, but he was not upset. “Oh dear. That’s okay, Jennifer. Let’s just get you to sit right there and relax. Let me take care of everything. I’m Barry, by the way.” He responded to her earlier question before finding her eye drops and giving her the pills that she needed. “You seem stressed. Would you like a massage? A back rub? Can I do anything for you? I’m here for the night so I’d like to help you as much as I can.”

tumblr_mu0naavcjx1rs88yxo3_r1_250.gif

Barry had brought in just the right amount of medication for Jennifer to take, her daily dose. It was in a little plastic pill container. He made her stay on the bed as he got her a fresh bottle of water from the cooler on the desk. He also brought over the other lunch box and plate of snacks Patricia left for Jennifer to eat. She hadn’t touched a thing from being an emotional mess so they all knew she needed to eat. Jennifer quickly took the medication and sat cross legged scooting back on the bed for Barry to lay out on the food containers. Barry was very precise to lay out every Tupperware container for Jennifer to see everything that was prepared for her. He handed her silverware and napkins that were left. Jennifer grabbed a container that had three sectionals in it dividing the different foods. It had greek seasoned chicken with cooked sautéed vegetables and rice. Jennifer starting eating quickly, taking huge bites. Soon as the declivous food hit her mouth, it watered and she realized she was starving. She finished the first container in minutes and Barry already had another one opened, he smiled entertained as she took it from him. The second one was cilantro lime chicken and cauliflower rice. She started chowing down on the second dish, and stopped to gulp down almost a whole water bottle.

normal_04453.jpg

“You should have eaten earlier…..you must be famished.” Barry teased in a good hearted sassy way and Jennifer had a mouth full of food just looking at him as she ate. Jennifer swallowed a bite of chicken, savoring the taste and let out a slow breath licking her lips. She blinked her eyes as Barry had put eye drops in earlier that slightly sting and made her eyes water more.

“You said you don’t discriminate….how many people have you been with? Both male and female? When the last time you was with---“ She ignored his comment earlier, still interested in him. Barry eyed her curiously making a cute face observing her and took a piece of her vegetables and ate it, chewing it winking at her. Jennifer watched him, lost by how her own biological father could all these different people, so damn different, each somehow attractive in their own way. She was curious if any part of him was stable enough to be with anybody. It distracted her from the actual situation.

tumblr_omd7nmDewG1w75owwo6_250.gif

“Is this twenty questions now…..” he leaned back with his mouth closed, licking his teeth and Jennifer pretended to close her eyes out of pain. She battled with herself, she felt so many things and was trying to think about five different things at once and it was slowing her down.

tumblr_olqzp3iS7n1qgvqxoo6_r1_400.gif

“Are you with anybody now?” She asked slowly opening her eyes, she wanted to rub her eyes but knew she couldn’t, not with the eye drops and ointment.

Barry only hoped that Jennifer’s eating problem was not persistent. If she continued ignoring her body’s need for nourishment, so many things could go wrong. With all the disorders and medication she already used, it was dangerous to have an empty stomach. Barry was not budging until she had eaten every last bite of food that was given to her. Either that, or when she became full. The last thing anyone wanted was her to feel bloated and too full. The male propped up against the doorway and watched her closely, his entire being just exuding relaxation. Of course, Barry was calm. He had to be. It was the only way Kevin survived in the real world. Without Barry, Kevin would be too erratic. The others would be too spastic. Somebody had to control everything and mediate who got into light. That was Barry’s job… for now. Some of those other people with naughtier intentions wanted to take over. It was a tough fight, but it was a good fight. Barry was winning and it was important that he never lost. To keep Jennifer alive and safe was to keep Kevin going with his job and outside of these walls. Nobody could expect anything. If they did, the entire plan could crumble.

tumblr_oii4fcXPSO1sas7dso2_r3_500.gif

He could not help but chuckle a few times at everything Jennifer asked. How many people had he been with? She wanted specifics about male and female. Maybe Barry himself was not bisexual but so many of the personalities had differing sexualities. While Kevin did not exactly have a huge body count, it as not exactly small either. It all depended on the day and what personality was out. There was not much else to say about it and Barry found it amusing that she was curious about these things. Seriously. Out of all the things she could inquire about or ask about, that was on her mind. It was adorable. Barry loved it.

He would answer her last question, though.

tumblr_olule62C3E1qkbx7ao1_500.gif

“Am I with anyone? Well, the only people we can really see… is you, Jennifer. Seeing someone else, being in a relationship… that takes time and effort. All our extra time and effort is all for you, Jennifer. There is no room for someone else. If we’re going to keep you happy, and we will, we cannot go on dates or invite anyone over for dinner. It’s all about you. I assure you, if that’s what you’re worried about, Kevin and everyone else only has eyes for you. Take that however you want it to mean, but you are everyone’s focus and that will never change.” Barry promised Jennifer, and it was true. With a smile, he continued watching.

“can I get you anything else to eat now? Are you full?” She was fed, had her medicine, and now she needed to rest. Perhaps that could happen now that Kevin was there with her and she had someone to talk to and be around.

162bcd_aac054c34b344c70bdb00ac8df17f7e2~mv2.gif

"It’s all about you. I assure you, if that’s what you’re worried about, Kevin and everyone else only has eyes for you. Take that however you want it to mean, but you are everyone’s focus and that will never change.”

tumblr_okkoero1Ux1tpeh5qo1_500.gif

Jennifer shook in response to if she needed anything. She literally had everything needed psychically, all her needs were met. It was just her emotional needs that was pulling her apart from the inside out. She almost wanted to beg for Dennis to come to light. She was positive she wouldn’t have to beg but didn’t ask. Another was Hedwig but her and Hedwig was both emotionally unable to handle the situation. She didn’t know Barry very well but her mind kept analyzing his every word, his actions, his distinct traits that made him. She leaned over grabbing her iPod which was the closest thing she had to her old iPhone. It was nine at night, she knew they had work the next day. She couldn’t just sleep even if it was platonic with this alter without confrontation, could she? It was different with Dennis and Hedwig, with Hedwig it just happened. She was confused because of her attraction; she had just had sex last night and that didn’t even end well.

Jennifer sat there silently on the bed, she decided to blow out some air and fall back into the bed looking up at the ceiling. The lights were still out because of how sensitive her eyes were.

tumblr_ojf160zkVi1sir3doo1_400.gif

“Can I kiss you? I…got so far with Dennis but I messed up. I don’t know why but I’m drawn to most of you…well besides Patricia at the moment.”

“You want to kiss me, Jennifer? Would that make you feel better?”

Clearly, it would make her feel better if she asked for a kiss. Barry was logical and did not focus much on physical attraction or even sensations. However, Barry would grant Jennifer’s wishes whenever she confirmed wanting to kiss him again. With this knowledge, Barry settled himself onto the edge of the bed, inches away from Jennifer.

“We can kiss. We can do whatever makes you happy. Name it and I am willing.”

giphy.gif

After offering Jennifer the chance to suggest her heart’s wildest desires, Barry adjusted his glasses a couple times before leaning forward to initiate the kiss. He tasted something salty, chalking it up to some of her tears from earlier that slid down her face and onto her lips.

Nonetheless, the male found himself enjoying the kiss. Automatically, his heartbeat began to rise and a small bead of sweat formed on his forehead. Subconsciously, Barry felt grateful that Jennifer asked for a kiss. A certain euphoria jolted through his body and one hand placed itself onto Jennifer’s left cheek without Barry even controlling it.

tumblr_lo4sb4WSjV1qgah7w.gif

He started to deepen the kiss until he felt Jennifer shifting around. Taking it as a cue for her rising anxiety, Barry pulled away slowly.

“I apologize. I may have been too fast. Why don’t you control the kiss this time? You can even sit in my lap if you want.”

Jennifer was lying down as Barry had leaned over the edge of the bed, being tall enough to hover over as his lips met hers. His kiss was gently, almost hesitant but quickly she felt his energy change, his kiss deepened. She shifted underneath but that was only because of the overwhelming attraction she had to the man that held all these personalities, to the man that had conceived her with their own mother who had caused him to be this damaged. Did she look like the woman, was the women pretty? She had this horrible image of her in her mind but she had never seen her, she hadn’t known any of it until the night Kevin showed up making a scene wanting to see Jennifer. He pulled back alarmed, his eyes went to her wrist but it was still yellow and it was only that because of her emotional state. It wasn’t orange or green.

“I apologize. I may have been too fast. Why don’t you control the kiss this time? You can even sit in my lap if you want.”

tumblr_olr3aycCxW1tpeh5qo8_500.gif

Jennifer breathed out looking at him, she could see him as clear as day but it hurt, even in the limited light from the bedroom. She knew he was handsome, no matter the personality. She pushed up on her elbows underneath him still hovering. He offered her to sit in his lap, did that mean a part of him remembered from Dennis last night, how she had straddled him in the desk chair. Her thoughts raced, even picturing him trying to make love, it had felt very different, there was discomfort but not enough to make her upset. She almost felt ashamed because this wasn’t Dennis, was she betraying him. She wanted Dennis, but even though it didn’t get far he would always be the first to have had her in some way. Jennifer even debated mentally if she should mention what had happened but decided against it.

She sat up facing him and allowed him to climb onto the bed, he did so letting his long legs stretch out, he was barefooted with his designer skinny jeans and layered shirts. He did still have the glasses on that Dennis wore but she didn’t know if any of the personalities needed them.

tumblr_omxm95jTrr1qmnzzko1_500.png

“No, don’t apologize….you haven’t done anything. I’m the one that attracted to you, to all of you…I don’t think I’m supposed too….but I am….just anything to keep me distracted.”

Not many people might have thought Jennifer looked that appealing right now. Red eyes, puffy cheeks, red nose, dried tears, ragged breathing, and a few other normally unappealing appearances, Barry felt so attracted to Jennifer just like they all did. Underneath all of that was a flawless young woman that was gorgeous in every possible way. Seeing her like this only made everyone feel more love for Jennifer. In a time like this, the woman needed to be comforted and held, not pushed away or told to just get over it. They wondered how her parents dealt with the issues. Sure, maybe they gave her medicine and everything she needed, but did they love her like they should have?

9b341b6f37219823ab64de42eddd9e4f.gif

No. That was impossible. Only Kevin could ever love Jennifer like she deserved. Only Kevin could give her what she really needed and wanted. Only Kevin, through the help of all his personalities formed to help him, now were being used to help him in a different way, by helping Jennifer. She was his entire world. If he lost her, no amount of personalities could save him. No doctor could save him. Without Jennifer, he was broken and lost. He hated that feeling. It was like that for so long but now they were reunited rightfully and he had never felt better. Never.

james-mcavoy-hot-04212015-05.gif

“Don’t say that you’re supposed to do anything, Jennifer. In life, we’re always told we’re supposed to do things. Go to school, make good grades, don’t do drugs… but in reality, the only thing we really are supposed to do is be happy. That’s all we want from you. Don’t feel like you have to do anything if you don’t want to. You will never get that kind of treatment anywhere else. Act on your impulses. Be free. Happiness is the best medicine and once you feel happy, truly happy, you will understand. We all want that for you, Jennifer. We want you smiling and happy all the time. It’s possible. We all believe in it.”

Jennifer sat up in the bed across from him, she was closer to the headboard with plenty of pillows scattered. This personality had just basically told her she could do anything she wanted if it made her happy. They had encouraged her to express her feelings, her desires. Her mind still fought, tried to reason if it was such a good thing to be physically attracted to a man that had conceived her, that was mentally unstable. His words seemed honest, pure in a way. They believed she could be happy all the time, was that even a thing? She didn’t even know living with her adoptive parents if she was ever truly happy, she was safe and taken care of.

tumblr_onyn6dWgfj1rnp0ybo2_r3_250.gif
tumblr_onyn6dWgfj1rnp0ybo1_r2_250.gif

Jennifer leaned over and gently removed his glasses. She had a feeling he didn’t need them, she had a feeling they were Dennis’s and was left on. She scooted closer, so she was sitting cross legged in-between his stretched-out legs. Instead of trying to kiss him, she did something a little brave but it was progress. She unfolded her legs and scooted into Barry’s lap hugging him. She didn’t know who he was other than from just meeting him tonight, but he was a part of Kevin. The only way to break the barrier was to make contact. She had already sensed he loved her as did the others just from the kiss before. She hugged him, leaning into his chest. She let her chin rest on his broad shoulder. He smelled unusual but it was welcoming, he smelled like someone did when they were outside for a long time and came in. She leaned up and kissed his temple, her hot settle breath blowing over his exposed ear before resting her head gently against his chest, closing her eyes letting them rest.

tumblr_onrw41xkPl1uwxde2o8_400.gif

Barry was intrigued. Jennifer was attractive and she was created from Kevin’s own semen. Jennifer’s mother was also Kevin’s mother. That sounded pretty fucked up but Kevin still found a way to love Jennifer not just as a daughter or even as a sister. That was the amazing thing about Kevin’s love. It spread beyond titles such as daughter or sister even though she was technically both. The male loved Jennifer on so many levels and he wanted to keep the woman safe. Watching how the young woman sat in his lap and he returned the hug, allowing her to remove the glasses from his face. She could do whatever she wanted, just like Barry told her beforehand. That was still true and the male nuzzled their noses together, pressing his hands onto her lower back. Barry felt himself also falling for Jennifer now. She was easily making each personality fall for her in one way or another.

giphy.gif

His breathing was increasing to a heavy, heaving pace. His eyes were wide and the pupils were dilated. His spine felt a shiver, his head tilting backwards while watching Jennifer. She was incredible. “You can do whatever you want.” He whispered when she kissed his temple. While it was not Barry that she almost had sex with, they all knew what happened. Dennis took control and got too far too quick with Jennifer. Barry decided to let Jennifer take control and do what she wanted. If she was in command of the pace, then maybe she would be alright. He paid close attention to her fitbit, making sure it was alright. “We all love you, Jennifer. Nothing you do can be wrong.” He reminded her, noticing that she was hesitating on a few touches.

There was something mysterious, beautiful, like an oncoming storm about the man and all the alters he was split into. Everyone adding their own ingredients to a delicious recipe. Barry was a strong personality, a leader, caring, inquisitive, slightly femiment and charming. From reading his reactions one would of socially thought he would be bi-sexual but right now he was falling for the one thing that was the center of his world, a girl he knew was conceived by Kevin and their mother. Just as she was like some mythological god, she was a goddess in retrospect. He could feel his excitement, his attraction, his love which he had never felt for another human happen in seconds. The girl did not shy away from exploring, making contact, making it even more artistic and intimate without going straight to sexual intercourse. It was intimate on different levels. She wasn’t intending for it to be provocative but Barry seemed to enjoy it and responded kindly, his slight arousal somehow a turn on to her. As she kissed his temple and heard him she felt his chest rising and falling. She somehow just breathed out, her mouth still lingering on the side his shaved head beside his ear.

tumblr_onrw41xkPl1uwxde2o5_400.gif

normal_02753.jpg

“You can do whatever you want.”

Jennifer decided on his next comment to be just a little bolder and let her lingering lips push back into a prolonged kiss below his ear, letting her breath hover as she traced down his neck. She could see his bone structure and some veins and somehow that made it more better. She could feel his own excitement as he was trying to just let her do whatever she wanted. She swallowed a mouthful of spit and gently leaned back and then nodded and motioned as she eased him down onto his back. She watched slowly even at that small action. His long layered shirts hung over his black designer skinny jeans, he wasn’t scrawny so even his legs and thighs were a good size. Once again instead of taking any immediate action she crawled over and lied on his side, halfway on his chest, letting her leg hang over his in the bed. She did let her hand travel pulling up his shirt to see his naval and stomach. He was breathing so hard you could see his rib cage at times, not that he wasn’t a good weight but because of his bone structure. She snuggled into him more. She was so exhausted, aroused and comfortable in minutes she fell asleep in his arms.

Without expectations, Barry cruised through the moment allowing Jennifer the freedom to touch and kiss him however she pleased. When it became obvious she had reached the peak of her fatigue and satisfaction, he watched the girl use his chest as a pillow and fall asleep. The alter merely removed his smartphone and plugged the charger into the wall after setting his alarm for five o’clock AM. At peace, Barry closed his blue eyes and slowly drifted into sleep. It was one o’clock in the morning when he woke, four hours before Kevin needed to be up and preparing for the workday. Without a word and as silently as possible, Barry removed himself from Jen’s body and slipped out of the bed. He took his cell phone and cell phone charger from the nightstand beside the bed and slipped out of the bedroom. The locks to her room were latched and the lock on the door down the small hallway leading to her room was latched as well. From Jennifer’s room, Barry walked into his bedroom and started to strip down nude. A transition to a different alter was being made.

45b5c70ef20963296181eaab1f25297f.gif

It was Hedwig! Poor kid was bouncing off the walls this morning, practically. He was a ball of energy and begging to play with Jennifer. Coming to the light, he found his boxer briefs, dark blue jogging pants, a long, green t-shirt, and a black hoodie. His shoes were old, torn sneakers and he did have a childish look. With an intention to bring Jennifer into his bedroom, Hedwig cleaned the floor and desk so it looked approachable. Once he had felt satisfied with his actions, Hedwig practically bounced with each step towards his friend’s room. Once he reached the door, he slowly opened it, almost unable to contain his giggles and laughs. Pushing the door open ever so slightly, he called out Jennifer’s name a couple times until she looked up and saw him. “Come on! It’s time! Come with me!” He called out in a hushed voice, leaving her door open as he backed away, eager for Jennifer to follow.

Jennifer had fallen asleep and was clueless when Barry had stirred earlier than expected, leaving Jennifer to sleep peacefully as he departed her room. He knew another personality was dying to take the light and they all agreed it would be a change of pace for her. She had gotten an adequate amount of sleep and they were almost wanting her schedule to slowly ease her into sleeping while he was at work so she was less emotionally stressed. Hedwig would eagerly open the door, poking his head into her cozy decorated room, trying to contain himself, whispering in a loud tone, encouraging her to get up.

Jennifer opened her eyes, which was the hardest part considering how sore, raw and covered in ointment they were. She had to blink several times to keep from using her hands. She looked confused when seeing Hedwig. She was really tired and groaned out looking at the time on a tablet close to her bed.

Hedwig its two in the morning….can we just sleep.” She said and Hedwig rolled her eyes opening the door more.

I wanna show you my room….the others are asleep, come on.” He urged with wide eyes as if trying to get the hint through. She seemed lost until she realized he was going to let her out of the room. She pushed the covers off and scooted to the edge, letting her bare feet touch the carpet. She pushed up and combed hair, it was a little messy. She was due for a shower and a change of clothes but didn’t care right now. She followed Hedwig as he grinned, his grin stunned her. He moved so she could enter the hallway. This would be the second time within the week she had been allowed out of the room. Her heart was racing, just from the excitement of getting out of the room, the mystery of it. Hedwig had the biggest grin, it turned into a smile. He was so giddy, carefree, and maybe something else she didn't understand.

tumblr_onxyfdk9Di1qgvqxoo4_r1_400.gif

One day….Imma be big…taller than you.” He said sheepishly, winking at her, tiling his head, which was funny considering she was so small compared to him. He bit his lip, looking around and then pushed her a little rough making her fall back just a little.

“TAG YOUR IT…….” He took off, his sneakers skidding as he ran down the hall.

Jennifer laughed out a little, taken by surprised and confused with the whole moment. She stood there, dumbfounded, with a weird smile, her eyes narrowed. She slowly continued down the hallway, admiring the coziness of it. She still assumed she was in an isolated place but she had no idea she lived underneath the most exotic place of employment. She randomly heard music start playing. The music was loud and coming from way down the hall. She walked one foot in front of the other, turning to look into the small kitchen.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/fjFAvynYYRE[/video]

Hedwig…..” she whispered, as the woman song to some 80’s retro rock jam with your typical female vocals, she loved it oddly enough. All of the personalities would have an assortment of taste, this being one of Jade’s burned cd’s. Jennifer didn’t see Hedwig underneath the table, she bit her lip and spun on her heel, she started walking further down the hallway. She saw another room, she didn't enter it but it was made for her to lounge around when she was permitted to roam freely. She climbed stairs. The music got louder, the woman screaming the chorus. She looked into what was some sort of bedroom.

tumblr_onrw41xkPl1uwxde2o6_400.gif

She jumped when Hedwig came from out of nowhere laughing, getting right in her face. She fell against his open door, her back being pressed to it. Hedwig bent down and quickly crushed his lips to hers but pulled back grinning and then kept his eyes on her but moved into his room. He started awkwardly, almost like a small kid or teen would dancing to the music. Jennifer was amazed, flabbergasted was a better word. The way he moved, it was almost feminine, but in sync with the beat. He was lip syncing the music and Jennifer mouth was ajar, her fucked up eyes wide with laughter.

Good music isn't it…..” he yelled as if he was in a concert trying to impress her. She just nodded, caught in the moment, just only being able to take it in. Her hand came up to her lips, remembering his shy like kiss, she didn't have time to let that sink in. He pulled her towards, holding both of her arms swinging them as he sung the second verse, he spun her around clumsily, catching her. She laughed out, it was probably the best thing they had seen, all of them.

Full speed, no trace
they can't track us down, they can't track us down
heartbeats, don't stop
it keeps on, we'll keep on

It was imprinted in all their memories. The music continued, and so did Hedwig’s energy. He bit his lip, trying to dance, moving her with him. As if trying to mock videos he had seen of couples dancing. Jennifer let him guide her which every way he wanted. Jennifer jumped back smiling, dancing a little on her own which she was good at. He had kidnapped her from her dance class. That's when she got lost in a little bit of her old self, already feeling out the song. Now it was Hedwig’s turned to be stunned, at the girl he had come to have to share his new home with, a girl all the others worshipped, loved, one he didn’t understand why he felt so emotional, so angry at times, so jealous, he didn't understand….but the adrenaline made him gulp. She was a good dancer…..he watched a little shy but eager.

tumblr_onxyfdk9Di1qgvqxoo4_r1_400.gif

The music ended and Jennifer noticed he had a pet hamster in a cute intricate cage set. It was running on its wheel but stopped to show its chubby filled cheeks. She was flushed red, not just her sore eyes.

tumblr_inline_nk36z9q1aS1sgsc86.gif

james-mcavoy-hot-04212015-10.gif

The time was irrelevant to Hedwig. The young kid was bouncing, full of energy, hardly able to contain himself. With his emotional distress, he could not understand why Jennifer felt so tired. All of her problems and a lack of sleep played a role but Hedwig thought she should get up and be ready to run and play with him. He was not stupid, he was just mentally disturbed in horrible ways. Jennifer liked him and that was new to Hedwig. He was practically dying to get into the light and stay into the light because the treatment here compared with the others was like day and night in the differences.

Clearly, Hedwig was proud of his room. The drawings, the toys, and it was his “home”. This was the first time that someone had been inside other than the alters of course. It was a huge deal to Hedwig that he was allowing Jennifer inside. When she agreed to leave the room and go into his, the bouncing and happiness increased by tenfold at least. This was probably the best day of Hedwig’s life. All the sadness and disappointment he ever faced faded into that moment. For the first time in his entire life, Hedwig was truly happy.

That emotion was extravagant and he could not put his finger on it. He just became lost in the moment, thinking that Jennifer really liked him and wanted to play and explore. Could a young boy be any happier? Could this day, or night, rather, get any better? Now, Hedwig was happy and he was excited. So excited that his mind could not stay still much like his body. First, it was hide and seek. Next, it was tag. When he ran down the hallway, he slid past his room and metaphorically spun his wheels, grabbing onto the door so he did not skid past.

tumblr_lr8k5tEEHh1qzefowo2_500.gif

This was his room. He pushed open the door and forgot completely about being chased or about the possibility of being tagged. Music! That was the only escape in his life up until that point with Jennifer. His music never hurt him. It gave him comfort. When he wanted to cry or feel bad, he had music to make him feel better. It was like the lyrics knew his thoughts and he had such a massive assortment collection of music from the hottest music today into something older. Hedwig had a vast taste in music. It depended on what he felt that time.

Then, he spotted a certain table and decided to hide. When Jennifer entered, he had to force himself not to laugh or giggle because of the bubbling fun and emotions he felt. When he jumped out and scared the woman, he had to just kiss her. He had no idea why or what it would accomplish but he did it anyways, following his desires and just started dancing along with her, wanting to make her smile and laugh. He wanted her to enjoy her time with him and that was his way of showing Kevin’s love.

5af85d84718aa1fa861c54efb4d3ae07.gif

After everything calmed down, Hedwig was sweating, his heart was beating fast, his fingers were twitching, the forehead veins were slightly popping out thanks to his increased physical activity and he walked towards the music and hit pause since the song ended.

“Wow… that was so cool…” Still, he was breathless, inhaling and exhaling at a controlled rate until he regained his breath.

“You dance so good. I like watching you dance. Can I watch you dance and just sit here and watch and et cetera?” Hedwig asked, giving Jennifer the best look possible that was like a kid pouting to his parent when he wanted something. Well, Hedwig did want something from Jennifer, and that was watching her dance. He did not understand it but the reason he liked it so much was that smile on Jennifer’s face. He might not know much about people and emotions but he remembered this was one of the only times it seemed like she was truly happy was when she was dancing.

c451e2ce91838532e18a7b3b3a09c8d8.gif

“I wish I could dance like you. Maybe you can teach me. I want to make you proud. Will you not like me if I can’t dance? When I can’t do something, the others don’t like it…” He murmured, shy and hesitant about admitting he couldn’t dance, or at least he didn’t think so. The others told him how he danced was stupid and they put him down. He didn’t want to make Jennifer upset.

Jennifer stopped mid in breath, reddened eyes in awe of Hedwig. She noticed his flush face, his heavy breathing, his chest rising and falling. He had a child's mind, a smart kid’s mind but the body of an adult male who was well built. He could overpower her and any moment. He was her father, he was so many other different people, he was crazy, he was broken, he was so many things. He was also one of the only humans to love her unconditionally, to be able to love her in different ways through each personality.

normal_01077.jpg

“I am proud of you Hedwig…..you dance fine,” she breathed out with a smile that erased anything negative in the room. Even as she was broken and healing from her emotional melt downs she was a star shining brightly. He was heaving, smiling, giving her this creepy but inviting gaze.

“Again…..” Hedwig panted pushed a button repeating the same song. The same familiar beat with synths started, the glam singer’s voice smoothly repeating herself again. Jennifer rolled her eyes putting her hands on her hips, licking her lips and leaned on one bare foot. Hedwig smiled, twisting his head as he oddly enough slightly bent over taking off his tennis shoes, clumsily untying the laces and pulling it off, his eyes peering up at her frequently. His eyes wide, bigger than she had ever noticed. She felt like prey, she knew she had no reason to be nervous, she was safe, right? This was Hedwig. Her adrenaline was just pumping a little. She was like a hamster that got access to new tunnels connected to its original cage. He took off his green jacket, biting his lips as he tied it around his waist. Jennifer listened to the music, liking the song, distracting her mind with it, so she didn't run. For some reason she wanted to run away, to be chased, but she also wanted to run and tackle him. So many weird unnatural emotions.

tumblr_oow3ge2w0k1qmnzzko1_500.jpg

“…..your pretty, show me…..teach me how to dance,” his lisp was strong as he walked towards her, his sweaty palms grabbing hers. By now the chorus was playing and she was caught in looking up at him. Jennifer exhaled, and tried to pretend she wasn’t a ball of nerves. She sung the chorus and used her hands to sway with Hedwig. Somehow his previous knowledge of dancing kicked in and he let go and spun her out and back into him, grabbing her as she was bent back but he didn't let her back up, gazing over her with a goofy smile.

“They wont tell me what happened but you did bad things with Mr. Dennis didn’t you?” He panted, with a mischievous grin. He let her come back upright and spun her out and let go so she could turn to face him. Jennifer just ignored him, not breaking eye contact, singing the chorus. That was when she noticed Hedwig was just standing there, hyper but seeming lost himself. Jennifer noticed something she shouldn’t have, he was excited. She adverted her eyes quickly. This was Hedwig. She had to be mature, right? What the hell was happening. He noticed her reaction and looked around his room and back at her.

“What's wrong….what did I do….Jen?” He stammered and darted forward so suddenly.

tumblr_oo5c76ILY31rhs209o3_540.png

Well, this was how Hedwig thought. On one hand, Jennifer commented how nice of a dancer he was. In the past, if he ever tried to dance, the others only scolded him and said stop being so childish. They squashed the poor kid’s dream. However, when Jennifer, the girl that they all adored said he was great at dancing, he loved that and it made him smile so wide! He put a few things together: one, this song was great because it was the song that he danced to that made Jennifer happy. And two, he should play it again and keep dancing because he thought the happier he made Jennifer, the better things would be!

Of course, his mind was not highly functioning because of the personality. Despite everything, he was more than twice Jennifer’s age and almost a foot taller yet from hedwig’s point of view, he was practically a midget compared to the blonde. She was towering over him in his eyes and nothing could tell him different. So, he played the song again and danced his heart out. The physical activity made him sweat, made his heart beat wildly, and made him feel so alive. It was the most alive he had felt in forever, honestly. It was like nothing could bring him down from this high but all good things had to end.

tumblr_oo2ibpbQg61qgvqxoo1_400.gif

Plus, he was so happy to get his own dancing lessons. Now, watching her body move was making a twofold impact. For Hedwig, it was just fun watching a friend dance and move around while he tried to mimic everything. But in reality he was a grown man so seeing a gorgeous woman doing this, was arousing. The attraction was there and he subconsciously thought about the memories with Dennis and thought about what the others said. In reality, he was remembering and his body was remembering the time with Jennifer and how arousing it was until it ended. Therefore, the arousal was showing and Jennifer must have noticed.

However, Hedwig did not understand. He did not even recognized what was happening. The closer he got to Jennifer, it just happened to rub against her crotch and he had no idea what was going on. Tilting his head at her, he tired again. “Jennifer, what’s the matter? Did I do something wrong? I’m sorry, please don’t yell at me. I want to be good.” He whispered, almost whimpering now. He as hyper and he still breathed hard but his eyes looked sad as he thought he screwed something up again like others always aid he did.

Jennifer saw how ultimately confused the adult male looked in his youngest form. He was panicking and Jennifer didn’t want to draw attention to his excitement, that would be bad, right? She was a young girl in an emotional situation suffering from her own turmoil but she had to be the mature and responsible one around Hedwig. She breathed out blowing her bangs out of her face and faked a smile, even her faked smile shed light be Hedwig would know something was different, she couldn’t hide anything from him. She may have been able to trick her adoptive familiy over the years and had, to pretend to be happy during moments when a child should be, like birthdays and holidays when she really wasn't. Even though Hedwig was the youngest personality of twenty or more, Kevin knew everything about his own blood that he needed to. Hedwig frowned catching his breath and was trying to figure out what had happened so suddenly.

“What did I do….did I fuc-f-fuck everything up….” He said with a thick lisp, adverting his eyes as he was fighting tears, his own eyes stung. Jennifer shook her head frantically and move forward to take his hands in her own to make him focus on her.

“I’m not mad at you….you didn't do anything. I promise. I’m just tired….” She breathed through a more presentable and believable grin trying to distract him from the over emotional moment. Hedwig nodded but you could tell he still wasn’t convinced nothing was wrong. Then he noticed Jennifer oddly enough refusing to break eye contact, it made it more awkward now that they wasn’t dancing or both hyper. He noticed a discomfort and subconiously looked down and saw his pitched tent. Jennifer didn’t know what to do but couldn’t help watching him just stare at himself. He looked back up at her.

tumblr_ooavk35MwW1w90ukao7_400.gif

“You did this….” He said breathless, his tone accusing but his actions remained steady. Jennifer didn't say anything, what was she supposed to say to that.

You want to show me something else?” Jennifer said trying to change the conversation, direct it elsewhere. Hedwig seemed really distraught, as if he was mad at her but in awe.

“It hurts…your doing this!” He yelled randomly scaring her. Jennifer stood there shocked, slightly frightened. She wanted to run, she should run….right? Back to her room, just run back to her room. Before she could react he stormed over glaring and walked passed, purposely slamming into her making her stumble as he slammed his door shut, he locked it. Luckily it was a basic lock. He wouldn’t face her but she could see him breathing, his shoulders moving. He stayed silent forever and without turning his head, he spoke. One hand was gently grasping his erection over the material of his jogging pants. They were loose but it still hurt because of just how erect he was. He didn't quite understand what was going on but naturally his body did.

You can’t run, no more running!…..make it stop, you can….” He said and looked back at her.

tumblr_omxm95jTrr1qmnzzko2_500.png

“You have to think about something else….don’t look at me and it will go away.” She stammered backing up, further into his small room. She watched him look mad and saddened at once.

“But I want to look at you…..”

“It won’t go away! I can’t stop looking at you, Jennifer. Do you think I’m stupid or something?” Hedwig barked, growing furious as his eyes narrowed and his pupils grew cold and rigid. Feeling this confusion of not quite understanding what happened within his body while struggling with the feelings experienced for Jennifer made Hedwig lose control. It hurt. Mr. Dennis and Ms. Patricia warned him about feeling this way. It was bad to do this when Jennifer was around.

“Why does it hurt? I can’t make it stop! Mr. Dennis said I had to control it but I can’t!” At this point, Hedwig was fuming. His eyes brimmed over with tears from both anger and confusion, the trails forming down his reddening cheeks in track marks. Since Kevin was quite the muscular young man, the veins were forming across his muscles, especially around his biceps and forearms. Open-mouthed breathing made his exhalations loud inside the room. Losing control, Hedwig did something that suddenly scared himself, representing something that he had never done before. Swiftly, Hedwig flipped over a small table that held some coloring utensils and paper. He just wanted to yell and demand answers from Jennifer.

tumblr_onrw41xkPl1uwxde2o1_400.gif

It was just like a child throwing a tantrum when he or she did not get something he wanted or when an answer given did not make sense. “You think I’m stupid, don’t you? Mr. Dennis told me that you would think I’m stupid. I thought you were my friend! We played together! I’m not stupid!” The last sentence was shouted louder than any previous phrase. Stomping towards Jennifer, Hedwig suddenly shoved her. However, since he only utilized the strength of a child, she would hardly move. It was not like Kevin pushing her, it was Hedwig and there was a massive difference.

Hedwig had an increased heart rate, his hands were shaking, and he felt hot, causing him to shed off his jacket. His jaw was clenched and his mouth felt so dry, causing him to lick his lips a couple times. Standing feet away from the blonde, Hedwig had this dark stare in his eyes. All laughter, happiness, and curiosity had evaporated. Humans were interesting creatures. Anger was not learned, it must have been innate because Hedwig represented the physiological and psychological representations of the affliction. Belligerent, Hedwig clenched his eyes closed and mumbled to himself, trying to calm down.

tumblr_oo5vik57eL1rhs209o2_500.gif

“It hurts!” He groaned again, finally deciding to shed off his sweatpants, pulling them down to his ankles before stepping out. It showed off Kevin’s tone, muscular legs. There looked to be no ounce of fat on his body, from his thighs down to his ankles, there was only muscle. The bulge was now protruding against his boxers and it was massive. Kevin was well-endowed. “Why won’t you help me? Am I going to die?”

Jennifer could only watch frightened as Hedwig expressed his emotions of anger and confusion. His hormones were still highly active as it seemed his emotions only fueled his erection, even when he didn’t understand it. He had knocked over a table that had colored pencils and coloring pages. It was a small distraction but she noticed they were crayola, a brand she used even as a young child. The others had bought her high end art supplies that was stored away in her room, that had costed way more than any box of crayola pencils or markers. What happened next is Hedwig shoved her but she only stumbled backwards. He was a little aggressive for a small kid but he was massive and muscular. A gladiator in disguise. His words got louder and louder like a kid throwing a tantrum. Then he shed his jogging pants, being only in his black briefs and a long green t-shirt. The shirt almost went over his erection but you could still see it. You could see the veins bulging on his fine thick thighs, legs, arms and even his neck. He looked terrifying and attractive all at once, like a beautiful flower that could kill you with its poison.

She knew she should have stood her ground and forced herself to keep distance, to distract Hedwig with other toys or matters but in the end, he was smart. He would only get more frustrated, angrier and it could happen again. On the other side she felt awkward because Hedwig was still apart of Kevin but she felt like a pedophile in a weird way when it was the exact opposite. He had the mind of a smart kid, there were natural memories and instincts from all the other adult personalities, and the body of a man. That was a dangerous recipe. This would of only happened because of Jennifer, of course Hedwig was crushing on her without understanding it.

“Your not stupid….I never said you was. Your not going to die.” Jennifer said weakly, looking exhausted all of a sudden.

“It means you love me….” The words came out before she could think, she was surprised she used the word love instead of like, they meant two different things and apparently she wanted to imply to Hedwig the stronger much meaningful word. Then again that could associated in a negative abusive way if every time he was hard and needed release he put it with love but that could go both ways.

“I can help….” She barely got out, a whisper. Hedwig would notice her change in behavior and tears would stream down as he blinked.

“Am I scaring you….why are you like that ect….” He said trying not to yell, knowing somehow that wasn't helping. Jennifer shook her head, trying not to cry just because of emotions and seeing him Ike this.

tumblr_olr3aycCxW1tpeh5qo7_500.gif

“Come here…..hug me, it might help.” She had glossy eyes but opened her arms wide, almost like a child would herself wanting to be lifted. Hedwig didn’t hesitate for some reason and walked forward. He scooped her up into a death grip of a hug. The way he was holding her, her stomach felt his erection pressing violently into it. “Can’t breathe….” She got out over his shoulder and he loosened his grip. She could already feel his muscles relaxing. Hedwig would notice applying pressure helped, almost felt weird, good, so he pressed harder down there but loosened his arms.

“Lets lie down…..and cuddle, it might help…” She said, he was still hugging her, she was looking over his broad shoulder.

“It hurts but feels better against you….” He said and she nodded.

“I know….”

tumblr_ooavk35MwW1w90ukao8_400.gif

This was not making any sense. Jennifer did not have to say that he was stupid. He just knew that he was. Hedwig thought about the different looks that Mr. Dennis and Mrs. Patricia gave him before calling him stupid or insulting him. They looked as confused or upset as Jennifer just did so that was why he put those cues together. Even for someone his age, he could put together verbal cues as all children could without exactly recognizing how or why it was going on or what was happening. Plus, it helped that his body was actually a male twice Jennifer’s age.

tumblr_lu68uqXFsW1qcfe3co1_500.gif

Asking if he was going to die just showed how naïve he was and how this was so new to him. Hedwig did not know what to think. This had never happened before since Kevin was always alone and there was no gorgeous woman to look at or to think about. The things the other personalities thought, especially Dennis, would swirl in Hedwig’s mind since they were technically the same mind. The best part, though, was that despite everyone knowing how Kevin and Jennifer were both father and daughter and brother and sister, nobody thought it was weird or disgusting. Everyone support Kevin’s love of Jennifer in this way.

The word love was also new to Hedwig. Nobody said they loved him and he had nobody to love. That was love? He wondered about that and wondered if it was true but Jennifer had not led him astray yet so he believed her. Something about her voice calmed him down. Plus, seeing the distress in her own eyes made him realize what he did to the blonde, not wanting to cause her anymore discomfort. Hedwig tried to calm himself down now so Jennifer did not cry or did not feel scared.

In the hug, he felt instant relief, his erection pressing hard against her. Once the hug ended and they went to the bed and cuddled, he continued pressing against her. However, the material of his boxers still bothered him and he wanted to get that feeling free. Not thinking too much about it, the male shoved down his boxers and revealed Kevin’s long, thick, veiny cock. It was now free and pressing directly into Jennifer as they cuddled on the bed. The throbbing continued and Hedwig groaned, not quite understanding what happened with his body right now.

3mxFy.gif

Now he was nude from the lower body down but something did not feel right, still. “Why is it pumping like that? It feels like it’s moving Jennifer. If it means I love you then why does it hurt? I don’t know what to do… I don’t like this… I don’t think…” Something about it did feel good. The physiological aspects associated with all the neurotransmitters in his brain releasing dopamine and other chemicals that made him feel good, well, they made him feel good. That confused Hedwig even more because it had hurt but he felt amazing without being able to explain it. “I’m so scared… please, make it stop Jennifer.” He was hugging her tight again, almost begging for her to help him now.

Hedwig was spooning Jennifer, her back was curled into his front. She was facing the wall in his room. The room was plastered and painted. She could still somewhat smell the fresh paint, even if this place had been built months back. She still had no idea where she was, a basement, some isolated building, maybe it was a house above ground. She tried not to think about that because it wasn’t important. What was important was her interaction with Kevin and all his personalities. She was a bit overwhelmed with a lot of things, with dealing with each different personality, the sexual attraction that was evident between each personality, the emotions that flooded her thoughts but overall she was safe.

Her mind got distracted until she felt Hedwig squeeze her, grinding his hard erection into the exposed part of her back as he was confused and begged her to help him. She rolled back on her back to have Hedwig peering right into her face. You could see the pain, the confusion and the arousal. He was sweating, her eyes traveled down to his exposed bare legs, he was built like a solider. She couldn’t see his erection as it was hidden underneath his long shirt but pressed now into her exposed side, her t-shirt was tailing up a little.

“You don’t need to be scared….what’s happening is normal, it's grown up thing. Your safe, you might feel discomfort but its just blood rushing to that part of your body.” She decided to be factual but reassure him that he overall would be fine. Jennifer pushed herself up just a little as Hedwig was holding her up as they laid down, with his left around underneath her arm. They were awkwardly close. She wanted to kiss him but she knew he might not be able to multitask, with needing stimulation. She gave some breathing room, just an inch or two so his erection was strong and free between them. She finally took the chance to look at it, it was a little scary. She had seen men’s private parts online but it was nothing like this. She understood why it hurt just a little the night before but was thankful it didn't hurt as much as she would of thought.

tumblr_onxyfdk9Di1qgvqxoo3_400.gif

Jennifer let her right hand hesitantly and softly grab his erection, she looked at him. She squeezed it, controlling her breathing and saw his reaction as she slowly and firmly started stroking it. She let her eyes closed briefly, feeling the veins, the texture, how hot it was, It helped, it made it less for intense for her. She heard Hedwig gasp, hard pants, almost surprised as she continued. He did something he nuzzled his head, pressing it against the side of hers, his nose and lips pressed softly as he panted. Already Jennifer felt a clear substance coating her fingers and hands, it was a pre-cum. Jennifer didn't say anything about it, she only used it purposely letting it smear, hoping it would make him feel better.

tumblr_op8rxxiRz31qgvqxoo8_r1_400.gif

Panicking, Hedwig’s mind still raced with confusion when Jennifer turned over and their faces became within inches of each other. Even his young mind had the capacity to recognize and understand beauty. Jennifer was beautiful. Gorgeous, wide eyes, soft, pink lips, a perfectly shaped face and long, flowing blonde hair that cascaded down her back like an angel. Hedwig blushed. He felt embarrassed that something was happening to him within the presence of this girl the felt so highly about. He wanted to impress her, make her like him. What if she didn’t like him anymore?! That was a thought in his mind.

tumblr_m31qsnPHhr1qj40aw.gif

Not only did these thoughts cloud his mind, but the physiological telltale signs of panic and anxiety showed. His heartbeat was racing. The thud was so loud in Hedwig’s ears that it made him momentarily dizzy. He felt weak, like he was going to faint. There was a tingling and numbness in the tips of his fingers and toes. Overall, he had this sense of impending doom that was wavering across his being. It was difficult to breathe and it felt like the temperature in the room had been cranked over three digits with the sweat that was forming on his forehead and other places.

“Wh-What? How is this normal? It hurts?” He complained and gasped when Jennifer pulled at his boxers revealing his long, hard, thick cock. “What are you doing? Why are you doing that? I don’t think you’re supposed to look at me like this.” He questioned, feeling much better though now that the boxers were removed too but he still had that sense that this was wrong and nobody should have seen him without any clothing. Was this wrong? Hedwig was panicking even more, chewing firmly on his lower lip.

tumblr_ofo0vaNs7Y1vh0g6io2_540.gif

The next move truly made him shiver and shudder. He watched her hand wrap around his cock. Without even subconsciously thinking about it, the urge to moan took over and he did just that, his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He even smiled looking at Jennifer, feeling better. “That actually feels good. I want to kiss you.” He murmured, leaning down for a kiss and keeping their heads pressed together. He almost started to panic again when the fluid was showing but the look in Jennifer’s eyes made him feel better. “Oh… how are you doing this? Am I supposed to like this? I do like it.”

Jennifer felt partially in control. It was a distraction from her thoughts and the bigger picture. Hedwig’s immature mind had mature parts to it. He wanted to kiss her and his head nuzzled hers until she looked upward and their lips met. Jennifer’s own desires were active as she breathed out into his open mouth and attempted to kiss him. Hedwig was only half prepared and gasped out but sloppily kissed back. Jennifer couldn’t stop her hard breathing but her wristband was still only in the higher yellow, which meant she wasn’t panicking. Her breathing was from her arousal, it was psychical and her airways were clear.

normal_01343.jpg

“I think your supposed to like it….I think.” She breathed and crushed her lips up against him harder. There was this force, this magnet where she couldn’t keep herself contained. It's why she was the one to push her limits with Dennis, push her limits with Barry, the attraction between the both of them was fabricated deep into their souls, also could have been genetic.

tumblr_oogduyzG7L1wnoco3o4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_oogduyzG7L1wnoco3o6_r1_400.gif

“…..Holy…shit….” he gasped, his tongue making his lisp very noticeable as his eyes were wide in amazement. “You kiss good….you like kissing me…..you want to kiss me, don’t you.” He said softly, his eyes soft but wide. Jennifer grinned, but only partially as she kept one hand firmly on his thick pulsating member. She could feel the blood coursing through his veins, even on his penis. She wondered if that was normal. Her had was coated in his pre-cum, so it was all over him. She nodded and let her hand squeeze the flesh harder as her lips once again attacked him, this time it was forceful he fell down on the bed. He had been hoisting himself up on his right elbow. Jennifer let her hair shelter them as she eagerly lapped him up. She stopped to see his eyes hadn't closed, he was wide eyed, surprised.

normal_01373.jpg

Back
Top Bottom